Fire 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 721 722 723 > >> >>> »|

Captain Tobi Solace generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The ocean is vast and untamed in the year of 1699 AD (Fictional Timeline). Approximately 2 years have passed after the defeat of the Shinigami, Chaos, and a new era is beginning; The Pirate Era. Captain Tobi Solace has always dreamed of becoming a pirate known across the world. Today, his crew sets sail to the great seas of the world...

Solace Pirates Character Profiles

Solace Pirates OOC Corner

Boss Battles One on One - Solace Pirates only

Gaian Navy

Team Shinryu

Epic Battles of Iyashi History #1

Ship Name: WIND ROSE!!!!!!

■Tobi - cat_mrgreen

■Rikine - redface

■Aaron - rolleyes

■Shikimaru - emotion_eyebrow

■Uzumaki - emotion_zzz

■Jacob - emotion_yatta

■Dess - emotion_awesome

■Jin - stressed

■Yukio - rofl

■Road - emotion_brofist

■Lucas: emotion_jawdrop

■Swan: stare

■Dylan: pirate

■Mar: emotion_dealwithit

■Kitty: cat_crying

A mysterious group of mercenaries who were hired by a higher power to eliminate anyone who is seen unfit to live in the "just" world. Ranked from first to tenth, strongest to weakest. They are also known as the strongest beings in the Human and Demon Realm.

∞Datenshi∞

♆Sky♆
Subordinate: Lily

♠Kiro Bartholomew♠
Subordinate: Atlas
Subordinate: Nick

۩Hachi۩

⚜Ada⚜

♐Matt♐

☣Dr. Wheatley☣
Subordinates: Zombie Army

♀Michiko Black♀
Subordinates: Black Knights of Gaudence

☾Corrupt☽
Subordinates: Shadow Warriors

☠Han☠

Some members corrupt, others different, they make up the Navy Forces in this world. Will you arrest pirates for the sake of good, or do you seek to gain wealth and power?

■General - General Vincent

Shiki Solace (Former)

General Atsuko

General Midas

■Fleet Admiral (元帥, Gensui?) -

■Admiral (大将, Taishō?) - Yosuke

■Vice Admiral (中将, Chūjō?) -

■Commodore (准将, Junshō?) -

■Captain (大佐, Taisa?) - Road Kizakame (Former)

Miranda (Former)

■Commander (中佐, Chūsa?) -

■Lieutenant Commander (少佐, Shōsa?) - Danzel

■Lieutenant (大尉, Taii?) -

■Ensign (少尉, Shōi?) - Rei Takeda (Former)

Czosek

■Warrant Officer (准尉, Jun'i?) -

■Chief Petty Officer (軍曹, Gunsō?) -

A secret organization of ninjas who, not only don't get along with the pirates, but don't care much for the Navy as well. A group of them were originally led by Chaos herself, but most have spread worldwide since those years ago, creating multiple groups. Same ranks as Solace Pirates.

Captain - Shaoken Omikami

First Mate - Kensai

Second Mate - Rei Takeda

Alchemist/Shipwright - Tenshi

Navigator - Link

Chef - Katherine

Musician - Masako

Sniper - Kensai

Swordsman - Kim

Martial Artist - Roxion

Spy - Rei Takeda

Current Members:

Tobi
Rikine
Aaron
Shikimaru
Uzumaki
Dess
Jin
Yukio
Road
Mar

Default Stage Pirate Ship

Dragoon Stage

Xth Stage

Cabin Rooms

Main Deck

Paopu Trees
Swing Set
Cannons
Helm
Engines
Lawn
Garden

Interior - Left Side

Womens' Rooms
Bathroom/Jacuzzi
Training/Artillary Room

Interior - Right Side

Men's Rooms
Kitchen/Dining Room
Captain's Quarters

Lower Deck

Treasure Room
Storage Room

Storyline

"’Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and tho’
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Part I

Bomb Island Arc [Complete]
After 2 years of training, our heroes meet once again to explore the untamed seas.
Boss: Fallen

Eclipse Island Arc [Complete] - Page 79
Upon reaching a haunted house, our characters are locked in and must fight their way out to survive.
Boss: Shadow Sora

Forsaken Fortress Arc [Complete] - Page 108
Forsaken Fortress: The ultimate prison, or so they say. Tobi's two brothers are trapped in the inescapable prison, and it's up to the Solace Pirates to break them out!
Boss: Warden/Thunder

Party Island Arc [Complete] - Page 153
Taking a rest from the last battle, the Solace Pirates decide to stop at Party Island: The perfect getaway for parties. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
Boss: "Heartless" Greg

Skyward Island Arc [Complete] - 175
Lured in by the rouge Captain Viento and his band, the Solace Pirates must fight an immortal being if they hope to survive. Do they even stand a chance?
Boss: Captain "Grandfather" Viento

Country of Fortuna Arc [Complete] - Page 189
Travelling to the judicial country known for its great booze, the Solace Pirates decide to stop here before reaching the Grand Circle. However, a mysterious group of assassins close in on the Pirates. Who are these people, and why are they interested in the pirates?
Boss: Corrupt

Grand Circle Arc [Complete] - Page 245
Finally reaching the Grand Line and the Grand Circle, the Solace Pirates are just one island away from stepping into the New World! But when a strange skeleton man begs for help, will the Solace Pirates rise against a new menace?
Boss: Xemnas

Dasterdly Fogs Mini Arc [Complete] - Page 291
Traveling to Azure, our pirates find themselves stuck in a heavy fog, and are unable to make it through. They soon find themselves ambushed by ghosts, who have the ability to reenact the memories of the crew. Faced with their unspeakable pasts, what will become of the Solace Pirates, and can they survive this night in the heavy fog?
Boss: Garland

Azure Arc [Complete] - Page 324
The Solace Pirates have finally made it into the New World, and start their new adventure in the ancient guarded country known as Azure, where dangerous chapters in history have been recorded. When Shikimaru is captured for his knowledge on a tablet's ancient language, it's up to his allies to save him! But will they succeed when they must face the full extent of the might of Class X?
Boss: Class X

Part II

Shark Turf Arc [Complete] - Page 436
Regrouping after 4 months of training, the Solace Pirates return to their journey across the world! Stopping at Shark Turf, a peculiar island with never-ending rain and hostile fishmen, the Solace Pirates prepare to relax! That is, until a crewmate is severely poisoned by said fishmen! With new secrets revealed and a bigger danger to face, the Solace Pirates show off the fruits of their training!
Boss: Whiteshark Mafia

Blood Tournament [Completed] - Page 462
'You are invited to a tournament. Your prize? You live. Welcome to the Blood Tournament.'
Once the Solace Pirates are invited to a deadly tournament by the deities of the Spirit World, they must fight for their freedom. Many upstarts of the three living realms get ready to rumble, and the rebirth of the dreaded Team Shinryu is revealed.
Boss: Team Shinryu

City of Gold [Completed] - Page 589
With the sudden disappearance of Aaron, the crew sets off to search for their friend, leading them to an astonishing city; a city made of pure gold, yet filled with slavery and sin. With the city being strung along by a corrupt and powerful dictator, will our heroes be able to stand against him?
Boss: King Midas/Semaru

Belly of the Beast [Unfinished] - Page 660
After having reunited with Shikimaru and Jin, who were presumed dead, the Solace Pirates prepare for the biggest battle of their lives: at the Navy's front doorstep! Will they be able to rescue their captured friends from the combined forces of the Navy and Class X? Will Tobi finally regain his memories of his past? Who will become the savior of humanity in this thrilling two-part conclusion?!
Boss: Navy/Class X

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi prepares his massive ship, the Wind Rose, which has more than enough room for everyone. He packs food, equipment, and pencils for some reason. Tobi lets out a soft sigh. "So today's the day I become a pirate captain. I guess a promise is a promise."
Tobi promised an old friend from his childhood that he'd become the most famous pirate of the seas, the Pirate King, and he intended to do so.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I walked over to the captain, watching him prepare the ship. "Hiya Captain," I said cheerily, "Our first voyage, huh? I just hope we don't encounter something bad right off the bat!" I laughed lightly, secretly wishing I had never agreed to this. I wasn't going to be able to pillage and reap havoc on innocent villages and civilizations. It just wasn't in me.

~Kairi
Captain Tobi99
Tobi prepares his massive ship, which has more than enough room for everyone. He packs food, equiptment, and pencils for some reason. Tobi lets out a soft sigh. "So today's the day I become a pirate. I guess a promise is a promise."

Tobi promised an old friend from his childhood that he'd become the most famous pirate of the Gaian Seas, and he intended to do so.

*Shiki laughs thinking of Mario Galaxy while eating chocolate chip cookies and sees my brother Tobi* ..."Hey Bro whats up?" As Shiki talks to Tobi he thinks of his older brother Ansem as he also has a ship known as "Princess Andromeda"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Rikine
I walked over to the captain, watching him prepare the ship. "Hiya Captain," I said cheerily, "Our first voyage, huh? I just hope we don't encounter something bad right off the bat!" I laughed lightly, secretly wishing I had never agreed to this. I wasn't going to be able to pillage and reap havoc on innocent villages and civilizations. It just wasn't in me.

~Kairi

"Yeah. I have no feelings whatsoever that something bad would happen to us on our first voyage." Tobi was unaware of the dangers that lie ahead.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I frown at the captain, the pout unnatural upon my normally glowing and happy face. "Captain, there is many dangers that lie ahead of us." I persist, giving him a stern look. I place my hands on my hips and continue with my lecture. "There might be sea monsters, or Heartless, or even Ansem. And we most certainly don't wanna run into Maleficent." I glare over my shoulder at the other man standing, Shiki.
"You haven't been putting ideas into the captain's head, have you?" I pounce on Shiki, who is lazily eating a cookie. "Help him instead of being such a lazy bum."

~Kairi

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aztec The Last Sire
Captain Tobi99
Tobi prepares his massive ship, which has more than enough room for everyone. He packs food, equiptment, and pencils for some reason. Tobi lets out a soft sigh. "So today's the day I become a pirate. I guess a promise is a promise."

Tobi promised an old friend from his childhood that he'd become the most famous pirate of the Gaian Seas, and he intended to do so.

*Shiki laughs thinking of Mario Galaxy while eating chocolate chip cookies and sees my brother Tobi* ..."Hey Bro whats up?" As Shiki talks to Tobi he thinks of his older brother Ansem as he also has a ship known as "Princess Andromeda"

"Just preparing the ship. I have a feeling these pencils will be useful in the future..." Tobi stashed the remaining pencils in his pocket.
*As Shiki gets bored sometimes he goes to the top of the ship sits in a chair and watch as the Ocean flows.But also he looks at the sky thinking of the World * "Will there ever be peace

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
-walks to the ship- "really!" -gets on bord and looks for the captain- "really!?"
cute_lil_hinata
-walks to the ship- "really!" -gets on bord and looks for the captain- "really!?"

*from the top of the ship Shiki sees Hinata like he has never seen his sister before He waves and shouts " Hinata!!"

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
"You have to work for peace," I say, seemingly to myself. "If you have earned peace, then you surely are a hard worker.
"It's what's best for you, your friends, and everyone else." I quote, looking down at my shoes in slight sadness. I miss Riku and Sora, I really do. The whole reason I'm on this forsaken ship is because I'm looking for them.
I sigh gently, watching a few children play on the beach. What innocent little things, I think, smiling softly. They have no idea that we might come back and possibly destroy their very lives.
"Captain?" I ask, turning to face Tobi. "Is it wrong to be nervous about being a pirate?"

~Kairi

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aztec The Last Sire
cute_lil_hinata

*from the top of the ship Shiki sees Hinata like he has never seen his sister before He waves and shouts " Hinata!!"

-looks up and sees big brother and waves back and smiles- "hello Shiki!!"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Rikine
"You have to work for peace," I say, seemingly to myself. "If you have earned peace, then you surely are a hard worker.
"It's what's best for you, your friends, and everyone else." I quote, looking down at my shoes in slight sadness. I miss Riku and Sora, I really do. The whole reason I'm on this forsaken ship is because I'm looking for them.
I sigh gently, watching a few children play on the beach. What innocent little things, I think, smiling softly. They have no idea that we might come back and possibly destroy their very lives.
"Captain?" I ask, turning to face Tobi. "Is it wrong to be nervous about being a pirate?"

~Kairi

To Rikine: "Of course not. Though my morals of being a pirate are much different from the stereotype of pirates nowadays. Let's set sail to find your friends! Perhaps they're somewhere out there waiting for you!" Tobi tried to be as optimistic as possible.

To Hina-chan: "Don't make fun of my ship!" Was all Tobi said.

To Shiki: "What are you doing on the ship?! Help me carry this stuff!"
Captain Tobi99
Rikine

~Kairi

To Rikine: "Of course not. Though my morals of being a pirate are much different from the stereotype of pirates nowadays. Let's set sail to find your friends! Perhaps they're somewhere out there waiting for you!" Tobi tried to be as optimistic as possible.

To Hina-chan: "Don't make fun of my ship!" Was all Tobi said.

To Shiki: "What are you doing on the ship?! Help me carry this stuff!"

sigh being Sub Captain is funny ..

As Shiki jumps up the ship to tobi he only carries the pencils as he Carries the boxes of heavy
anchors

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces