Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Shaoken still surrounded by black holes was trying to think of a plan to get out of datenshi's trap. "hmm there must be a way out....of course! ill just use the teleportation technique that a sayan once taught me,INSTANT TRANSMITION!!" shaoken would shout before teleporting away from the black holes that surrounded him. "Alright enough of this! fight me you coward!"

OOC: (and yes i just referenced DBZ so dont hate!)

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shaoken Omikami
Shaoken still surrounded by black holes was trying to think of a plan to get out of datenshi's trap. "hmm there must be a way out....of course! ill just use the teleportation technique that a sayan once taught me,INSTANT TRANSMITION!!" shaoken would shout before teleporting away from the black holes that surrounded him. "Alright enough of this! fight me you coward!"

OOC: neutral Really, Shaoken? REALLY? REALLY??!! [******** REALLY?!!!!

User Image

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
A snap of Datenshi's fingers and the black holes would disappear, as several pillars of ice would shoot out of the ground, in front of the blast created by chaos. Each taking the blast, and shattering before the last pillar would negate the attack. "Dammit." He siad as he leapt from Orochi who would lunge towards Shaoken, before disapparing,

"Omega Ripple!" A hoarse voice shouted as the sky would release twelve bright shots of energy at Tobi, as the form of Jin would materialize out of nowhere, his hair a light shade of grey, weilding a familiar blade, with a purple hilt...

User Image
(this but with gray hair.)

"Twister." Datenshi said as he'd swing his sword, spinning at Tobi, releasing a tornado at the captain, "Thundaga!" He said, as the tornado was released, firing the electricity into the tornado,to spin along the tornado at Tobi.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
While Okami was explaining possible ways of defeating Datenshi, he sensed a powerful energy moving to the Azure castle, which was surprisingly undamaged, despite the rubble around it. "....Were you expecting company?" He asked Jin, assuming the power was an ally of his.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Jin Setumi
A snap of Datenshi's fingers and the black holes would disappear, as several pillars of ice would shoot out of the ground, in front of the blast created by chaos. Each taking the blast, and shattering before the last pillar would negate the attack. "Dammit." He siad as he leapt from Orochi who would lunge towards Shaoken, before disapparing,

"Omega Ripple!" A hoarse voice shouted as the sky would release twelve bright shots of energy at Tobi, as the form of Jin would materialize out of nowhere, his hair a light shade of grey, weilding a familiar blade, with a purple hilt...

User Image
(this but with gray hair.)

"Twister." Datenshi said as he'd swing his sword, spinning at Tobi, releasing a tornado at the captain, "Thundaga!" He said, as the tornado was released, firing the electricity into the tornado,to spin along the tornado at Tobi.

Originally, Tobi stood on guard as Orochi and Datenshi charged at him at the same time. However, at the last second, he grinned, loosening up his defenses, allowing Datenshi to engulf Tobi in the tornado.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Sniffing the air would cause Jin to drop the chest that held the swords."Vincent... and Morgana." Jin growled, as the chest would open, all of the swords would clatter to the ground....

"Vincent knows my weakness, if anything ever happens... to her..." He growled, as a ring of darkness would appear around his feet, spreading behind him, the darkness covered the swords....

"I'll engage." He said, as the swords began to rattle. "I think i've got the hang of the darkness. I'll just use that with my shadow." He said as the swords disappeared, as he turned and ran towards the castle.

--------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere, as Tobi entered the Tornado, Datenshi grinned, as an insane laugh could be heard, he would jump in, as the lightning circled his dark sword as he attempted to impale the Captain.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi smirked slyly as Datenshi entered the tornado. He held his arms out as Datenshi impaled him with his blade.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Captain Tobi99
Tobi smirked slyly as Datenshi entered the tornado. He held his arms out as Datenshi impaled him with his blade.

Datenshi's eyes would widen as the dark sword he had in his hands disolved as if it were wet sugar... "You're.... the Bakeneko? H-how?! WHERE IS THE NEKOMATA?!" He said as the sword vanished, the tornado disappearing as it's spell was dismissed.

His eyes bright with tears, as he placed his left hand on Tobi's chest, he would speak low. "You've ruined everything, but I will still get what I want. I grant you the gift of Death, refuse to open the door, and my rune will destroy you, eatting your organs away and force your body to rot, while you still live. Open the Door, NOW!" He shouted, as the rune would flare to life.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
As Jin entered the castle, he'd notice his favorite red haired swordsman sitting at the king's throne, with Morgana in chains. "Welcome, beast." He smiled, having his legs comfortably crossed as he sat at the throne.

"Did you know that this wench tried to escape this island? Looks like you've finally caught onto our plan, but you're fools if you think we'll let you leave so soon." Vincent cackled, kicking at Morgana. "Gaia is ours, and once it is, world domination is nigh. You played right into our hands by coming here, pirates." He boasted.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
"You just made the biggest mistake in your misreable life. Attacking the one I love, and putting her in chains... Trespassing on MY island. And..." He trailed off, as he looked at his fiance. "You invited me."

Jin's aura, normally blue, would be pitch black as it materialized around him, his entire body shifting as the dark aura blocked him from sight, revealing his hulking form. He would growl, as two of his swords materialized out of thin air in his grip.

User Image

"Bring it, Vincent." He said, as he took a stance, prepared for battle, he would begin to approach the throne, to destroy Vincent.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Captain Tobi99
Shaoken Omikami

User Image

OOC: yeah really!! you got a better ******** idea?!! D:<

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Jin Setumi
Captain Tobi99

Datenshi's eyes would widen as the dark sword he had in his hands disolved as if it were wet sugar... "You're.... the Bakeneko? H-how?! WHERE IS THE NEKOMATA?!" He said as the sword vanished, the tornado disappearing as it's spell was dismissed.

His eyes bright with tears, as he placed his left hand on Tobi's chest, he would speak low. "You've ruined everything, but I will still get what I want. I grant you the gift of Death, refuse to open the door, and my rune will destroy you, eatting your organs away and force your body to rot, while you still live. Open the Door, NOW!" He shouted, as the rune would flare to life.

A trail of blood left Tobi's mouth, as Kenji spoke for him, letting out a big grin, as the two switched personalities just before Datenshi stabbed him. "Cough....You're mistaken if you think I'll tell you where he is. And you're an idiot if you think anyone's gonna let you get your way!!" He chuckled, headbutting Datenshi.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shaoken Omikami
Captain Tobi99
Shaoken Omikami

User Image

OOC: yeah really!! you got a better ******** idea?!! D:<

OOC: A plethora of better ideas >:U

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"It's about damn time. I was beginning to contemplate fighting your fox friend. Not to mention I turned down an invitation of killing Matt for this. You'd better make this worth while, Azurite beast." Vincent grinned, supposedly remaining unarmed as Jin charged at him, waiting for him to close in.

Hunter

Having finally arrived to the battlefield, Yukio saw Matt taking on the Navy General Atsuko. "Huh? Weren't they on the same team?" He scratched his head. He also noticed Hachi and Ada taking on two new guys he never saw before, and Road laying unconscious not too far from them. "ROAD-SAMAAAAAAA!!!!" He shouted, swiftly swooping to the rescue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff