Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
After a few long hours of endless sprinting shaoken finally made his way to tobi and datenshi. and from what appeared he had arrived just in time to see tobi pointing a rather deadly-looking blade at datenshi. "well well what have we here?..seems like i arrived just in time to catch all the fun" Shaoken would say from a distance, appearing only as the shadow of a man

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Datenshi would grin, as he looked at the sword Tobi had held. "So, that werewolf was the king of Azure, to be able to release the runes holding the Sol Blade.... You've got one hell of a friend. Of course, it won't do you much good." He said, calmly. as he pointed his dark sword at Tobi. "Darkness against Light, of course, the universe is clearly defined. You're the answer Tobi, always have been... I tipped the scale, and the world has chosen you to balance it." Datenshi would vanish in a dark blur as he reappeared behind the Captain, "Dark Blizzaja" He said, as a giant blast of ice would be released directly above and behind Tobi

At the same time the giant monster, Orochi would attack, swinging his giant tail at the captain.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Okami isn't the same as a werewolf

Tobi raised an eyebrow, confused as to what Datenshi was talking about, since he was never aware of an Okami in the area. However, his instincts immediately kicked in as he turned to block the ice behind him, and immediately shot out a large ray of fire at the one above him, though this was not Tobi's doing. It was as if the sword had a mind of its own. Despite successfully warding those attacks off, he was still hit by Orochi's tail, launching him into Viento's mansion. "Gah!" He groaned, smashing into the same dinner table he was poisoned at nearly a year ago. However, the attack did small damage to Tobi, as he knew it wasn't anywhere near Orochi's best.

It turned out that Kenji was true to his word; Tobi was quickly gaining all of his Yokai predecessor's powers. Despite this, he still had a lot more to gain. Until he gained it all, he doubted he could pit himself against even the other Class X members in the area, let alone Datenshi and Orochi. Walking out of the mansion, Tobi pointed his sword at Orochi. "Would you like to try that again?" He taunted, glaring at the serpent.

Meanwhile, Kiro and Sky continued to exchange blows, ignoring Aaron's question. While Kiro wanted to kill Aaron, Sky, for one reason or another, sought out to protect him. For what reason did Aaron serve a purpose in Datenshi's plans?

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Shaoken leaped into the air and landed right infront of datenshi blocking him from further attacking tobi. "i think you and i need to settle afew things, and do not mistake me to be weak....im alot stronger then i was the day you threaten'd me in the forest" Shaoken would say grinning and firmly gripping his katana

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Shaoken!" Tobi was surprised, too enthralled in his battle with Datenshi and Orochi to have noticed his arrival. He then remembered that he and Shaoken did make a pact to team up against Datenshi some time before the fall of Spirit World.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
(I was talking about Jin, you idiot. Okami isn't a werewolf. I know that.)

Datenshi raised an eyebrow as he looked at Shaoken. "Do you not see the giant eight headed serpent behind you.?" He asked in disbelief at Shaoken's pure stupidity. Before disappearing and reappearing onto one of Orochi's heads.

"I ask you both. What chance do you have against the two of us. you, who stand on this island. which I transported from it's original location. Tore apart this planet to make my own world that is slowly forming from the corpse of Earth, and who holds the power of the Cosmos in my hand?"

He said as he made a motion, twelve small orbs of pure black would appear around the two heroes. "Or did you forget, that i could create a black hole, or better yet, make multiple black holes?"

Datenshi would stare at the two of them with his hand outstreatched, as the black holes would begin closing in on Tobi and Shaoken, while around the two of them, these twelve black holes would start eating at everything....

The entire time Datenshi made his move, Orochi was up to something as a green aura would appear around the monster.

-------------------------------------

"Lucas, show some respect to Okami. He protected Azure with his might while dwelling in the late King Renaldo." Jin snapped, as he walked towards them, his eyes locked on Okami, knowing what the freed spirit was quite capable of with no restraints. Jin continued walking, still carrying the large trunk of swords he had taken from the solace ship...

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Jin Setumi
(I was talking about Jin, you idiot. Okami isn't a werewolf. I know that.)

Datenshi raised an eyebrow as he looked at Shaoken. "Do you not see the giant eight headed serpent behind you.?" He asked in disbelief at Shaoken's pure stupidity. Before disappearing and reappearing onto one of Orochi's heads.

"I ask you both. What chance do you have against the two of us. you, who stand on this island. which I transported from it's original location. Tore apart this planet to make my own world that is slowly forming from the corpse of Earth, and who holds the power of the Cosmos in my hand?"

He said as he made a motion, twelve small orbs of pure black would appear around the two heroes. "Or did you forget, that i could create a black hole, or better yet, make multiple black holes?"

Datenshi would stare at the two of them with his hand outstreatched, as the black holes would begin closing in on Tobi and Shaoken, while around the two of them, these twelve black holes would start eating at everything....

The entire time Datenshi made his move, Orochi was up to something as a green aura would appear around the monster.

-------------------------------------

"Lucas, show some respect to Okami. He protected Azure with his might while dwelling in the late King Renaldo." Jin snapped, as he walked towards them, his eyes locked on Okami, knowing what the freed spirit was quite capable of with no restraints. Jin continued walking, still carrying the large trunk of swords he had taken from the solace ship...

OOC: Jin isn't the King of Azure...>_> You said it yourself that Morgana is the princess of Azure, dumbass.

"Stop thinking you're so great, Datenshi! Without your black holes, you're nobody!!" Tobi shouted, shooting a wave of fiery energy at Datenshi. However, considering the amount of black holes around him, it was obvious that the attack would not go through, and instead traveled into one of the black holes near him.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I take it you're Jin." Okami said, keeping a relatively composed attitude toward the werewolf's arrival. He then turned to Jin, raising an eyebrow. "So you knew about me being a Yokai?" He questioned, a bit suspicious.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
shikimaru69
"I take it you're Jin." Okami said, keeping a relatively composed attitude toward the werewolf's arrival. He then turned to Jin, raising an eyebrow. "So you knew about me being a Yokai?" He questioned, a bit suspicious.

"Of course I knew, I'm from the Kingston Family, we've guarded the royal family for all of Azure's history. Our family knew the secret, because I believe King Edmund the 4th had told one of us, that I believe was one of your incarnations..." Jin said, before looking at Skyward Island, "Datenshi has the Abyssal Sword, stolen from the forbidden ruins, I released the Sol Blade for Tobi to have a chance." He said as stopped moving closer.

------------------------------------

Lucas would frown as a look of confusion crossed his face. "I don't get it, you knew what he was, and he's technicly your father-in-law?" He said as he took a snif of the air. "This place is too weird for me. You think there's any way we can fix these islands?"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I know how to break the runes, yes." Okami stated, with an amused look on his face. "So you're my son-in-law, eh?" He chuckled, towering over Jin in a comedic manner.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Shaoken, not suprised by datenshi's choice, would draw the two swords from his back and stick them in the ground, holding on tightly so that he would not be sucked into the black holes that surround him. "Theres no time for chatting, we need to find a way outta this" Shaoken would say turning to tobi.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Given that the black holes were all around the two fighters, the gravitational pull would ultimately cancel out, at worst, making them float if they didn't hold onto something. "I'm really getting sick of this guy!" Tobi growled, trying to think of a way out of this mess. Though the black holes didn't rip them apart, atom by atom, they would prevent Tobi and Shaoken from moving for however long it took for Datenshi to kill them.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
A look of shock would cross the werewolf's face as he realized what Lucas said. "I-I guess so." HE said, as he looked at Okami. "That's rather interesting, but we should worry about that later." He said as he looked at the barrier above them, "We need to free these islands, and hopefully cripple Datenshi, he's using them as his own world and killing ours. Not to mention he's still attacking Gaia. What ideas do you have that could stop this man?" He said to okami.

-------------------------------------------

"Just open the door Tobi, and then I'll let you go free." Datenshi said as a rune would flare to life underneath Tobi's foot. "Blindness." He hissed, as the rune released a foul orange smog that would seem to be unaffected by the blackholes, which began to enlarge... a few of them were being dragged towards each other, as it began eating the ground faster then before, a sort of ring appearing, almost like a galaxy.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
With the combination of the orange smog and the black holes, along with what looked like an asteroid belt, one would think that they were in space. "Dammit..." Tobi shielded his eyes, trying to find where he was going. "Can it really be that bad if I open the Door...? At this rate, he'll kill us all." Summoning his keyblade, Tobi began swiping left and right, trying to see if the smog would lessen, yet it didn't. Strange. "Looks like there's only one way out of this..." He thought to himself, as he crossed his swords in front of him. However, out of nowhere, a large ki blast shot out toward Datenshi, ridding Tobi of the orange smog. "Chaos Force!" Shiki shouted, having finally awakened. It also appeared that the shinigami, Chaos, had finally awakened inside of him yet again.

Looking back with a hint of sadness, Tobi acknowledged that as long as Chaos was awake, he would have yet another enemy to face in this one-sided war. "Shiki..."

To Be Continued...

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Well, even a tyrant such as Datenshi has his limits. As you should know, it takes a bit of concentration to perform higher runes, and he'd be rendered completely powerless in an anti-magic barrier." Okami told the two werewolves. "Luckily, I know just the man who possesses that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff