Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
Aaron_Weilder
Captain Tobi99
Aaron_Weilder
" Hey douchebag, i think i have plan that might at least cause some damage to him." Aaron said to Ribiku whie weilding his keyblade.

User Image

"The boy has a plan? That's a first." Ribiku retorted, getting in a fighting stance. "I'll distract him then, I trust you know what happens next." He said, as he dashed for Kiro, engaging in a rather disadvantageous battle.
while Ribiku distracted Kiro. Aaron kept his distance so he could charge up an attack. " Ultima Flash Cannon!" He yelled as he fired an immense blast of lightning at Kiro

Kiro noticed Aaron's yelling, and kicked Ribiku out of the way, grinning. He then waited until the cannon was close enough for escape to be practically impossible, before he cut the entire cannon in half with his long sword. "You're nothing." Kiro grinned sadistically. "I want more. Give me more or I'll kill you, just like the rest."
" Try it. I dare you" he said angrily towards Kiro

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kiro appeared before Aaron in an instant, grabbing his throat. When Ribiku tried to interfere, he imprisoned the man in one of his cards that he kept with him. "You really don't want to test me, boy." He smiled the smile of a mentally tortured man. He began to squeeze at Aaron's neck with lots of force.

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
Kiro appeared before Aaron in an instant, grabbing his throat. When Ribiku tried to interfere, he imprisoned the man in one of his cards that he kept with him. "You really don't want to test me, boy." He smiled the smile of a mentally tortured man. He began to squeeze at Aaron's neck with lots of force.
Aaron laughed as Kiro squeezed his throat " Sorry a woman squeezed harder than you. You'll have to do better than that"
He said referring to Sky's grip around him earlier.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Speaking of women, drop him." The newly arrived Sky said, pointing her sword at Kiro. "Datenshi wants him alive, it'd be pointless to kill him here."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Tch. Stay out of it, tuts. This doesn't concern you." He said. "Even you can't harm me in this state, you have no magic."

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"Speaking of women, drop him." The newly arrived Sky said, pointing her sword at Kiro. "Datenshi wants him alive, it'd be pointless to kill him here."
" You...but why?" Aaron asked, confused, as Kiro dropped him

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Shut up." Sky replied to Aaron, with her blade unfaltering as it met with Kiro's ghost neck. "You're more of a dog to Datenshi than any of the rest of us. It'd be wise to follow orders." It was evident that both high members of Class X were starting to heat up.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kiro wiped away Sky's sword with his own, pointing it at her. "You really don't wanna do this, girl." He smirked.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"Shut up." Sky replied to Aaron, with her blade unfaltering as it met with Kiro's ghost neck. "You're more of a dog to Datenshi than any of the rest of us. It'd be wise to follow orders." It was evident that both high members of Class X were starting to heat up.
Aaron growled. " I don't want saving, especially by someone like you" he said getting up

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kiro and Sky both shouted for Aaron to stay out of it, as their power levels started to skyrocket.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sky immediately slashed at Kiro's neck, though she knew it would do no good in harming him.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
shikimaru69
Sky immediately slashed at Kiro's neck, though she knew it would do no good in harming him.

Kiro decided to play along with Sky's challenge, blocking the attack with his sword. However, he then noticed that his body was starting to revert to its tangible state. "What the...?!"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Looks like you're mortal again." Sky said, pressing against Kiro's blade.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
shikimaru69
"Looks like you're mortal again." Sky said, pressing against Kiro's blade.

Kiro broke a sweat, grinning uncomfortably as he struggled to clash with Sky. "Heh, don't think you can beat me so easily." He said, still slightly holding his own.

Bashful Tycoon

Aaron could sit with a dull expression as they contined to fight. " Why the hell are you two fighting?! I'm the enemy here!" He yelled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff