Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: Did somebody call for.....TIMESKIP?!?!?!?!?!

After finding Shikimaru and Mar, the group only needed to reunite with Jin and Lucas. "I see...so I was right. All of Class X really is here." Shikimaru said, after Tobi explained the situation to him.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sky started walking off to the other end of the building. "We may as well meet up with Datenshi." She said, as the fights would begin soon. Within an instant, she was already gone. Kiro, following her, opened up a portal to Datenshi.
shikimaru69
Sky started walking off to the other end of the building. "We may as well meet up with Datenshi." She said, as the fights would begin soon. Within an instant, she was already gone. Kiro, following her, opened up a portal to Datenshi.
Matt got up and followed sky to where Datenshi was. He coughed into his hand real loudly and saw black smudges on his hand. " Well.....s**t then."

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Are you ok?" Kiro looked at Matt, noticing that he seemed different than he was before.
shikimaru69
"Are you ok?" Kiro looked at Matt, noticing that he seemed different than he was before.
" Don't worry about it, screw off." Matt said, whiping the stains off his mouth with his his sleeve

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Tch. Humans." Kiro scoffed, and went to sit on one of the crates outside of Block C, where Datenshi was.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Lucas is supposed to find Morgana, so finding Lucas should be relatively easy. Throughout all this, I'm sure those 20 minutes will be up very soon.
Matt pulled out another ciggarette from his pack. " So what's the plan? We just jump them and go all out?" he asked Sky

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"We're supposed to test them." Sky said, with a dull tone of voice. "Datenshi would never let us kill them this early in his plan." She sighed, irritated. "They're still all a part of his plan."
shikimaru69
"We're supposed to test them." Sky said, with a dull tone of voice. "Datenshi would never let us kill them this early in his plan." She sighed, irritated. "They're still all a part of his plan."
" I'd much rather not be a part of this at al.." Matt groaned, rubbing his head

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I don't care about what you want to be a part of." Sky said, rudely. "You've been in Class X for damn near 7 years. You brought this upon yourself if you don't like what we do."
shikimaru69
"I don't care about what you want to be a part of." Sky said, rudely. "You've been in Class X for damn near 7 years. You brought this upon yourself if you don't like what we do."
" Sky, you know as well as i do that none of us chose to be apart of this" was all he had to say

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sky looked at Matt, then walked out of the room, upset.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: I'll be posting for Lucas, because he clearly cannot lift for s**t

Lucas, who had been searching for Morgana, ended up running into the Solace gang, who were headed his way. "Oof!" He groaned, running into Dess.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Sorry about that. It looks like you guys have already found Morgana." Lucas said, picking himself up.

"Where's the wolf?" Shikimaru asked bluntly. "We don't have much time to explain."

"He's...that way." Lucas pointed back, noting that Jin was busy fighting a sniper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff