Earth 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
Light 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

Hunter

Aaron_Weilder
"What the hell?" Aaron said. " Yukio, do you know that girl?"

"Yes, she's part of the Navy. They assisted us secretly back in Shark Turf." Yukio said, with hearts flying above his head. "It's only natural that she'd be here." He said, unaware of why Miranda and Czosek were really here. Kimiko, Yukio's guardian, whacked him on the head, giving him a giant bruise. "Quit joking around!" She warned, seemingly jealous.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Czosek..." Tobi thought, looking at the young Navy officer. Did he still remember his former mentor?
Captain Tobi99
"Czosek..." Tobi thought, looking at the young Navy officer. Did he still remember his former mentor?
" C-Captain? Who are these people?" Czosek asked nerviously

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Czosek5072
Captain Tobi99

"Just......new allies." Miranda said, regretting what she was saying. Considering the situation, she had little choice but to team up with the pirates again.

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
Czosek5072
Captain Tobi99

"Just......new allies." Miranda said, regretting what she was saying. Considering the situation, she had little choice but to team up with the pirates again.
" What's your name?" Aaron asked the woman
Matt sat on top of the a large navy building with in the base, lookin down from above at the pirates. As usual, he was smoking a fresh ciggarette that had barely been burnt on the tip. He flipped a raher large quartaerback and forth with his thumb. " Looks like they've fallen into Datenshi's trap yet again, wouldn't you say?" he said speaking to the person behind him.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"I'm Miranda. Former Captain of the Navy." She replied, though she slightly regretted even mentioning the Navy, after the unjust things they did to her. "I assume you're also a member of the Solace Pirates." She said, not having met Aaron prior to now.

Dangerous Genius

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"They're bigger idiots than I thought if they actually expect to escape with their friends." Sky said, walking up the the edge of the building, and crossing her arms. "This fight better be entertaining."

"Oh, I'm sure it will be." Kiro said, having created a portal from the spot near Shikimaru and Mar, to the building that Matt and Sky were on. "No doubt they got stronger since our last encounter. And it's been long enough since we last fought." He said.

"He must've gone off to socialize with the other members of Class X." Shikimaru deduced. "I think we can deduce that they're all on these islands as well."

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
"I'm Miranda. Former Captain of the Navy." She replied, though she slightly regretted even mentioning the Navy, after the unjust things they did to her. "I assume you're also a member of the Solace Pirates." She said, not having met Aaron prior to now.
" Well since you're a fomer member of the Navy, i guess its safe to say that i am part of the crew. Names Aaron." he replied
shikimaru69
"They're bigger idiots than I thought if they actually expect to escape with their friends." Sky said, walking up the the edge of the building, and crossing her arms. "This fight better be entertaining."

"Oh, I'm sure it will be." Kiro said, having created a portal from the spot near Shikimaru and Mar, to the building that Matt and Sky were on. "No doubt they got stronger since our last encounter. And it's been long enough since we last fought." He said.

"He must've gone off to socialize with the other members of Class X." Shikimaru deduced. "I think we can deduce that they're all on these islands as well."
Matt sighed. " Fight this, Fight that. Kill him, Kill her. Conquer here, conquer there. It's the same damn thing over and over. Doesn't he ever get tired of it? He has all the power in the world yet he still wants more. We could be doing something more productive with our lives." Matt said letting out smoke. " To top it off, i probably have lung cancer by now."

Dangerous Genius

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Hmph. I don't care either way. As long as there's destruction." Sky said coldly, causing Kiro to look at her weirdly, and stepping closer to Matt's side. "I admire Datenshi's ambition. Desires are natural in living beings, it's only fair that he gets whatever he wants, so long as he works for it."
shikimaru69
"Hmph. I don't care either way. As long as there's destruction." Sky said coldly, causing Kiro to look at her weirdly, and stepping closer to Matt's side. "I admire Datenshi's ambition. Desires are natural in living beings, it's only fair that he gets whatever he wants, so long as he works for it."
" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, You and the destruction of Humanity. We're all awful. SIng me a new song." He said coughing

Dangerous Genius

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Tch." Sky shifted her view to the pirates and ex-Navy below them. "I call Tobi." She said.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Enough with the chit-chat, we have stuff to do." Tobi said, putting a finger in his ear. "Now that we've found you and Uzumaki, that just leaves Jin, Lucas, Mar and Shikimaru." Tobi said to Dess. "Let's go." He said, running for Shikimaru and Mar, who were closer than Jin and Lucas.

Greedy Fatcat

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Tobi99
"Enough with the chit-chat, we have stuff to do." Tobi said, putting a finger in his ear. "Now that we've found you and Uzumaki, that just leaves Jin, Lucas, Mar and Shikimaru." Tobi said to Dess. "Let's go." He said, running for Shikimaru and Mar, who were closer than Jin and Lucas.

Dess rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms "Alright, whatever, let's just get this over with so I can take a nap."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff