Fire 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Wind 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
Earth 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
Light 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

Prophet

Rikine made a surprised/disgusted face when she saw all those weiners in Uzumaki's mouth (sounds so wrong in context). "Get over here!" She snapped.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hunter

Aaron_Weilder
Rikine Destiny
It didn't take long for Rikine to reach the marketplace, which allowed her to find Uzumaki. It turned out that the bracer technology could allow you to find others who wore it, regardless of whether they were in danger or not. "Uzumaki!" She shouted, waving at him from outside the marketplace.
Aaron followed Tobi and Rikine until he stopped to examine his arm. " I think i can take off this sling now. It still hurts a little but at least i'll able to fight some." he stated. " Where are we going, anyways?"

Uzumaki, who loads of weiners and bread in his mouth, turned around to notice the others. " Hrro!" he said waving

"Block C." Yukio said, then looked at Tobi. "Come to think of it...why don't Aaron-sama and I go on ahead to Block C, and you guys can get the others?" He suggested.

Bashful Tycoon

Rikine Destiny
Rikine made a surprised/disgusted face when she saw all those weiners in Uzumaki's mouth (sounds so wrong in context). "Get over here!" She snapped.

" What are you, my mom?" he retorted

Bashful Tycoon

Silent Sephiroth99
Aaron_Weilder
Rikine Destiny
It didn't take long for Rikine to reach the marketplace, which allowed her to find Uzumaki. It turned out that the bracer technology could allow you to find others who wore it, regardless of whether they were in danger or not. "Uzumaki!" She shouted, waving at him from outside the marketplace.
Aaron followed Tobi and Rikine until he stopped to examine his arm. " I think i can take off this sling now. It still hurts a little but at least i'll able to fight some." he stated. " Where are we going, anyways?"

Uzumaki, who loads of weiners and bread in his mouth, turned around to notice the others. " Hrro!" he said waving

"Block C." Yukio said, then looked at Tobi. "Come to think of it...why don't Aaron-sama and I go on ahead to Block C, and you guys can get the others?" He suggested.
" That sounds cool. But don't ever call me that again!" He raged, before running off to block C

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"That's probably a good idea. At least show them that we're coming." Tobi said to Yukio.

Prophet

Enraged, Rikine threw her keyblade at Uzumaki's face from a distance, trying to get him to hurry up.

Hilarious Survivor

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Captain Tobi99
"That's probably a good idea. At least show them that we're coming." Tobi said to Yukio.

Looking to see some arguing while other making plans he only chuckles softly "Such a spirited crew you got. Though we must make haste, or we may get rounded up here by the Navy."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Somebody ******** post >:U

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Nvm, I got dis

After reuniting with Uzumaki, the small gang set off to find Dess, wherever he may be.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Miranda, who had been following Dess with Morgana and Czosek, could've sworn she heard footsteps behind them. She turned around, and noticed a familiar white haired male, followed by a blonde, a small girl, and.....

Once she noticed the most familiar one, the man who was once a skeleton, her eyes widened, and her speed increased exponentially, brushing past everyone ahead of her.

Hunter

As Yukio noticed Miranda running away from him, his eyes became giant hearts, and his jaw dropped, quite literally. "MIRAAAAAAANDA-CHWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!" He shouted, chasing after her with his athletic speed, arms flailing.

Greedy Fatcat

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Tobi99
Miranda, who had been following Dess with Morgana and Czosek, could've sworn she heard footsteps behind them. She turned around, and noticed a familiar white haired male, followed by a blonde, a small girl, and.....

Once she noticed the most familiar one, the man who was once a skeleton, her eyes widened, and her speed increased exponentially, brushing past everyone ahead of her.

Dess, who had felt Miranda brush past at a quick pace, raises an eyebrow as she rushed by. "What's got you in such a rush?" Dess said as he glanced at the other two for a second in question just as he heard Yukio yell and charge after them "Oh."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Hey!" Tobi shouted, trying to get Dess' attention, and noticed that Morgana was with him. "What's she doing here?"

Greedy Fatcat

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Tobi99
"Hey!" Tobi shouted, trying to get Dess' attention, and noticed that Morgana was with him. "What's she doing here?"

Hearing Tobi obnoxiously yell to get his attention, Dess finally gave Tobi his attention, "I just ran into them, then we decided we'd try to look for you guys."

Bashful Tycoon

"What the hell?" Aaron said. " Yukio, do you know that girl?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas