Fire 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Prophet

Just as Tobi made it outside, Rikine bumped into him. "Ooof!" She groaned, falling on her butt. "Oh, Tobi!" She looked up. "Did you find anyone?"

Hilarious Survivor

The cloak male slowly started to appear on Tobi's shadow like a monster. Making his figure he steps out of the shadow and bonks Tobi's had with the wooden part of his spear. "So here you been Tobi." He yawns softly looking around.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Eh?" Tobi looked behind himself to see the cloaked man. "Why do you keep following me?" He raised an eyebrow, and sighed. "Anyway, I need to tell you guys something." He said, looking at Aaron and Rikine, though he wasn't particularly happy.

OOC: I'm gonna timeskip, don't feel like actually explaining what just happened

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
"Eh?" Tobi looked behind himself to see the cloaked man. "Why do you keep following me?" He raised an eyebrow, and sighed. "Anyway, I need to tell you guys something." He said, looking at Aaron and Rikine, though he wasn't particularly happy.

" Oh great. What is it?" Aaron asked sarcastically

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aaron_Weilder
Captain Tobi99

" Oh great. What is it?" Aaron asked sarcastically

OOC: I just said I timeskipped >:U

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Nodding, Lucas took off. Apparently Jin knew Lucas was there the entire time. What his outburst was about earlier, Lucas had no clue. All he knew now was that he had been given an order. Find Morgana.

OOC: Where am I and where is she exactly...

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
An Epic No Less
Nodding, Lucas took off. Apparently Jin knew Lucas was there the entire time. What his outburst was about earlier, Lucas had no clue. All he knew now was that he had been given an order. Find Morgana.

OOC: Where am I and where is she exactly...

OOC: You're near block C, she's near block B

Prophet

"Then what are we waiting for?" Rikine asked Tobi, already having her keyblade out. "We've gotta find the others!" She said. Surprisingly, she showed no fear toward this new mission, even if the odds of success against such a terribly powerful enemy were unbelievably low.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"....Right." Tobi looked at Aaron, and back at Rikine, before following her, seeing that she seemed to know where she was going.

Hunter

Yukio followed behind Tobi and Rikine to find the other pirates.

Prophet

It didn't take long for Rikine to reach the marketplace, which allowed her to find Uzumaki. It turned out that the bracer technology could allow you to find others who wore it, regardless of whether they were in danger or not. "Uzumaki!" She shouted, waving at him from outside the marketplace.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Meanwhile, Shikimaru ran across a certain man he hoped never to see again: Kiro Bartholomew, who was sitting on a crate imported from other countries that were most likely conquered by the corrupt Navy and Class X. Unlike the crates around him, this one was different. It was black, instead of brown. "....?" Shikimaru thought to take a closer look, but decided against it, trying to keep his spiritual pressure down, so that the man could not sense him. He urged Mar, non-verbally, to do the same.

Hilarious Survivor

"You will see soon Tobi. You will see soon..." The clak male said softly after hearing what Tobi had to say to all of them.

Bashful Tycoon

Rikine Destiny
It didn't take long for Rikine to reach the marketplace, which allowed her to find Uzumaki. It turned out that the bracer technology could allow you to find others who wore it, regardless of whether they were in danger or not. "Uzumaki!" She shouted, waving at him from outside the marketplace.
Aaron followed Tobi and Rikine until he stopped to examine his arm. " I think i can take off this sling now. It still hurts a little but at least i'll able to fight some." he stated. " Where are we going, anyways?"

Uzumaki, who loads of weiners and bread in his mouth, turned around to notice the others. " Hrro!" he said waving

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

shikimaru69
Meanwhile, Shikimaru ran across a certain man he hoped never to see again: Kiro Bartholomew, who was sitting on a crate imported from other countries that were most likely conquered by the corrupt Navy and Class X. Unlike the crates around him, this one was different. It was black, instead of brown. "....?" Shikimaru thought to take a closer look, but decided against it, trying to keep his spiritual pressure down, so that the man could not sense him. He urged Mar, non-verbally, to do the same.
Shingetsu quickly lowered his spiritual energy due to the fact the he sensed Shikimaru do it as well. He then glanced to the man sitting on the crate then back to Shikimaru. Shingetsu's facial expression had not changed throughout the ordeal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff