Welcome to Gaia! ::

Virtuous Vampire

User Image
Syra Vane - Leader of the Vampires.

Syra rolled her eyes as Sin awoke. There wasn't even a good morning or anything and it ticked her off a little. It would have been nice to be greeted, but she settled for furrowing her eyebrows a little and crossed her arms. "Good morning Sin, these trials are to test your knowledge, skill and strengths. Their to determine how you would cope with the rest of the month, and also just to see what you can do already"

She smiled a little as he emerged from the tent wearing the same clothes as the night before. It didn't bother her to what he wore, it was all about his knowledge and what he could do. When he asked what he was doing, her smile grew a little wicked. "There are some things you need to know before you begin and I'll explain on the way."

She beckoned them to follow her, she began to move a little quickly as she knew they were already a little late. "I'm sorry but we need to hurry as the trials are already beginning. Sin, you are paired with Gwyn; a Magicks, and Mira you are paired with Eloise; a dragon. For your sake Sin, I will repeat what I said to Mira last night. Vampires are extremely vulnerable to sunlight, that is why I have given you the bracelet. We are vulnerable to silver, but only becomes toxic if it enters the bloodstream. A stake through the heart and decapitation are the two main ways of to destroy us. We are faster, stronger and more agile than humans and also we heal incredibly fast. I'm sorry this is all so much much, but I'm guessing most of it you would know from films and books."

As they got to the grounds were everyone else was congregated, she walked up to Iyre."I apologise for my lateness Iyre. I have updated my two on the proceeding of this morning. Sin, if you'd like to make your way down the path, your trial will begin. Good luck" She turned to Sin for the last part to provide him with the last part of information.

With: Mira and Sin, then with everyone else.
Feeling: Mixed feelings
Wearing: Edge of Insanity Bracelet featuring the Yin Yang symbol is the bracelet given to protect from sunlight.
OOC:
Sakura Cross Phantomhive
Numigraaz
4LDangerRanger

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
❤︎❤︎Mira Conner❤︎❤︎

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Mira looked over to where Syra mentioned where the extra food was and went over and stocked up on supplies. Placing random treats in her bag that had wrappers and that wouldn't go bad she noticed Sin finally emerge from his tent. She tried not to laugh when he basically asked the same question twice, Hearing that she would be paired with some one named Eloise and that she was a dragon made her a little nervous. She grabbed a bottle of juice and quickly followed after Syra and Sin. Once they were back at the common grounds she waited for Syra to point her in the direction that she needed to go. And hoped that she didn't screw up or try to eat anyone.

User ImageUser Image

❤︎❤︎Mood❤︎❤︎ Calm
❤︎❤︎Where❤︎❤︎ Common Grounds
❤︎❤︎With❤︎❤︎ Syra and Suriel and others
❤︎❤︎Wearing❤︎❤︎ Outfit(She has light jade green eyes, silver hair and moon pale skin.)
❤︎❤︎Out Of Chocolate❤︎❤︎ Sorry for the wait, I have the flu. I will try to post more so im not holding anyone up.

lost red rose
Numrigaaz

Sarcastic Daredevil

User Image
Suriel "Sin" Carpenter

Through his sleepy composure and clumsy nature, it was almost difficult for the young vampire to really keep up, the male stumbling over nothing and squinting through eyes of 'do not want' in regards to the sun. Yeah, no; Sin was not a morning person.
Yet there he was, following along, listening quietly to the leader speak. Sure, he paid attention, but what really got him was the realization that she appeared.. Unhappy with him when he first emerged. As if her greeting had been a hint that he had-- oh.
He didn't greet her. But then, he didn't hear the other greet her either?
Ah, it didn't matter. What mattered more was knowing that silver was toxic and sun was bad. Avoiding getting beheaded or impaled was already kind of instinctively ingrained from being a rather vulnerable human, and the perks of being a vampire were things he'd have discovered later anyways.
didn't hurt to know them in advance, though.

Before he realized, he was being instructed to follow down a path; sent off with a 'Good luck'.
Did she really mean that, though? It didn't matter, he supposed.
Though, he was going to need to wake up if he intended to make it through, for whatever the trial happened to be.
"Thanks."

The mumble wasn't ungrateful, but it could have sounded that way if one were looking for a reason to paint him as such an individual. The realization of this bothered him slightly, almost expecting the worst of reactions or impressions, but simply chose to head on down the path as he was told to, making his way to the destined trial.

Company: Mira, Syra
Feeling: Sleepy
Ooc:

lost red rose

Sakura Cross Phantomhive

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iyre - Leader of the Shifters

xxx"Good Morning, Syra." Iyre replied as she and the two young vampires walked into the training area. A vampire and a Magick were the first to go through the trials that day, and Iyre was more than ready to get the proceedings under way. But she couldn't rush the freshly changed humans at this point. They still had much to learn and more importantly, experience. "They are just in time to head down the path. If you would like to wait at the end, that is fine. If not, please remain with us here until all of the changed pass through the trial." Iyre wasn't sure if Syra wanted to keep a close watch yet on her two vampires, or if she was already pushing them to function somewhat independently.

Company: All
Feeling: Prepared
OoC: I would like to post with Eloise for you, Lady Sakura Cross, but I haven't seen Spooky Mittens in quite some time. If he doesn't come back to the RP soon, I'll move Eloise off by herself and that way Mira and she can continue through their trial.
Lady Sakura Cross
Spooky Mittens
Numrigraaz

Virtuous Vampire

User Image

Syra smiled at Sin as he made his way towards the path that would lead to the challenges. She hoped he would do well and pass. After that, she would try and attempt to patch things up with him, as they seemed to get off to a very rocky start. Syra had no wish to be at odds with anyone and wished for all those who followed her as leader.

With a gentle nod of the head, she indicated for Mira to follow Sin down the path and wait for the proceedings to flow. She turned to Iyre and nodded her head in acknowledgement of a fellow leader. "Thank you for the option of waiting for my newborns at the end of the trials, but I would rather like to see how they cope on their own. At least from there, I know in which direction I need to lead them in. How are your new changelings coming along? Well I hope..."

It had been a while since Syra had spoken properly to the other leaders and was eager to catch up with their progress and further proceedings for the coming month. She knew that most of the leaders were nervous of her kind, due to bad history, especially with werewolves. Syra and many of the vampires now wanted peace with the other species, so she tried her best to fit in and work with the other members of the group.

Feeling: Mixed feelings
Wearing: Edge of Insanity Bracelet featuring the Yin Yang symbol is the bracelet given to protect from sunlight.
OOC: Short post, sorry.
Sakura Cross Phantomhive
Numigraaz
4LDangerRanger
Eloise Avery

xxxEloise watched as the stream of white flames licked at the wall, heating the rock to the point where Eloise could smell some of the distinct minerals in the rock. So they were simply over thinking the process? Numrigraaz's explanation had made it seem so. The bronze dragon nodded once, then refocused on the wall. Very well then. Eloise sucked in a deep breath through her flared nostrils before breathing out a stream of horrible smelling gas that partially clouded the room. Surprised, but quite pleased, Eloise craned her head back towards Numrigraaz and Alistair. "Gas it seems." Stinky, putrid, open a window now smelling gas.

xxxIt was then that the small package caught Eloise's eye and the bronze dragon padded back over to the place where she had slept. It had been spared all of the chaos in the cave that morning, and now begged the bronze dragon closer. A top her own bundle was a beautiful neck band, with such detail that Eloise thought she could stare at it forever. She nearly had to literally shake her head free of its allure. Quickly she noticed it was too small to wear in her true form, and assumed she would need to shift to wear it. Beneath the choker was a set of clothes that looked as though they had been cut for her petite frame.

xxxWith as much care as she could muster, Eloise slowly lifted the bundle and the choker in her mouth and placed them behind the pile of gold she had been sleeping near earlier. It was then a quick changed for the bronze, merely ten seconds before she came leaping over the pile of gold in her human guise, fully clothed and adorned with the choker. Once again a bronze scaled tail trailed behind Eloise, but this time the young red head had failed to notice a pair of elongated horns shaped like those of a gemsbok now resided just above and forward of her temples.

xxxEloise grinned to Numrigraaz and Alistair, now in much higher spirits. She was about to ask if Numrigraaz had made the choker himself when her ears picked up the sound of a gong being struck off in the distance. She looked up the shaft which led out of the dragon's cave for a moment, then turned towards Numrigraaz for confirmation."Was that some call to a feast once again?'

With: Alistair and Numrigraaz
Thoughts: I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and bright!

Numrigraaz
Spooky Mittens

xxxIyre peered over into the group of newly changed humans when Syra asked how her own were doing. Mana was the only one left, and though she had seen the young woman blossoming, Iyre wasn't sure she was going to stay and continue on with the month long trial. It made Iyre question a few things, but for now she had to keep a confident face. "She is coming along. I worry at times, but we all knew what could happen to the changed humans when we agreed to this." Iyre replied. "Your two younglings look quite well for their first day out in the light." Iyre knew the vampires had ways to walk in the light, but didn't know exactly how they did it.

OoC:
lost red rose

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
❤︎❤︎Mira Conner❤︎❤︎

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Mira gave a small bow and smile to Syra and then turned to follow after Sin. As she placed another sweet in her mouth followed by some more juice. She could tell what Syra had meant by the thirst controlling you if you let is. Being so close to the other leader a few moments ago was not easy. Mira was deffinatly happy that she had grabbed some extra food. before leaving their camp.
She couldn't help but wonder how Sin was holding up. He didn't like the idea of going without blood in the first place. Was it starting to get to him? And how long could he go before the thirst got to him? But more importantly how long could her own will power hold out? She normally had a lot of confidence in herself. But as time went on and the burning sensation in the back of her throat got worse. The less confident she felt, it was a good thing she was really good at hiding her emotions from those around her. So hopefully no one would pick up the problems she was facing.

User ImageUser Image

❤︎❤︎Mood❤︎❤︎ Calm
❤︎❤︎Where❤︎❤︎ Common Grounds
❤︎❤︎With❤︎❤︎ Syra and Suriel and others
❤︎❤︎Wearing❤︎❤︎ Outfit(She has light jade green eyes, silver hair and moon pale skin.)
❤︎❤︎Out Of Chocolate❤︎❤︎ Oops guess I forgot to put the greeting back in when I edited my original post to include leaving for the trails. sweatdrop .

lost red rose
Numrigaaz

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Gwyn Soren

Gwyn smiled at Maelstrom's remark, and replied with, "True, winds carry the flame to it's next destination. So controlled versions will be more powerful." His smile widened when he saw the giant table of food waiting for them. Gwyn looked at Maelstrom, then back at the table. He opened his mouth to ask something, but closed it as he walked towards the table. Gwyn sat in a chair across from Maelstrom and got an apple, a carrot, some pancakes, and some strawberries. He considered his choices as some nice brain food as he stuffed his face. His stomach agreed with his mind, and they both wanted some food right at that moment. As he finished, he herd the sound of a gong being struck in the distance. He raised an eyebrow at Maelstrom and headed towards the training grounds. He listened closely and stared at the path he was supposed to take. Gwyn looked at the others around him and then at the supposed 'Sin,' and followed him down the path without saying a word. Once he was caught up, he said, "Nice to meet you Sin. First time I seen an actual vampire, hope to get along with you if you don't try to drink every ounce of blood in me." Gwyn laughed at his attempt at a joke, and kept silent the rest of the way.
Companions: Maelstrom, Malkin, Sin//O.O.C:Hope it's good. //

Survivor Alana
iTransformers
Maelstrom Telchine
Numrigaaz
Suriel "Sin" Carpenter

Virtuous Vampire

User Image

Syra turned to Iyre as she started to talk about her one remaining changeling. It was comforting to hear that she had the same worries about her newly changed human as well. Giving the shifter leader a reassuring smile, she spoke of her own fears. "I am glad to hear that your new changeling is progressing well. And yes I do agree with you. We did indeed take on risks as we embarked on this. And mine are just coping. Like you, I have worries about how they will cope, especially with the thirst. Along side these trials, I have them testing their own limits as well. The male, Sin, is a little unruly but I will try and pull him into my way of thinking."

She turned to watch as the magic student called Gwyn joined Sin in entering the path to the trials and attempt to greet him. She hoped that they would both cope with the strain of the thirst along with the demands of the challenges they were about to face.

Feeling: Tense, a little nervous.
OOC.
Sakura Cross Phantomhive
Numigraaz
4LDangerRanger
xxxAfter traveling along the pennant marked path for only a short distance, Sin and Gwyn would come across a shifter by the name of Azure. She stands five-foot-six, with warm blonde hair and brown eyes. Behind her ears and jawline just lime green feathers tipped in black and brown. Her clothes are simple, a poncho striped in black and green, a pair of black leggings, and brown leather boots. She smiles warmly to the two changed humans before greeting them with a bow.
xxx”Good Morning. My name is Azure, and I will present you with the first portion of your trial.” She says before she sits back on a four foot tall section of tree trunk that appears to have been sliced down quite recently with a sharp blade. “I have a question for each of you. First, Gwyn. What allows your vampiric companion to walk in the sunlight this morning? She then turned to Sin. " And for you, name for me a species that a shifter should never assume.” Azure would then smile and shift into her true form of a Kakapo, awaiting their answers.

xxx"And once you're done with that nonsense task..."A young werewolf by the name of Fehl would catch the attention of the two young men. His stance is bored, his arms crossed, eyeing the two as the approach. He is clothed in more modern clothing that the changed humans would recognize; a black vest over a red button down shirt, a pair of black denim pants, and a pair of black boots. His ears are alert, his tail held still awaiting the greeting of Gwyn and Sin.
xxx”I'll provide the two of you with the second trial.” He states, not seeming one for pleasantries as Azure did. ”Behind me is a den. It’s safe. But inside there is an intruder. You need to go inside and get it out using what you’ve learned about yourself and each other.” Fehl then steps to the side, making the den visible to Gwyn and Sin. ”Have at it. If you pass that, you'll get to go see Atticus.”

xxxInside the den the two would find it quite dark, but the noise of claws against dirt and leaves would alert the two to a presence at the back of the den. The air within the den smelled like iron and fire. The source would remain hidden until one of the two found a way to light the dark den. Then they would find an animated beast, a creature shaped like a large lizard. Its claws and the tip of its tail were coated in iron, and a row of spikes along its back tipped in silver.

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness
Numriagraaz

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Malkin

The female stood, eyes wide and mouth open as if she wanted to speak once more, but something broke her focus. A strange bird fluttered it's wings and landed on her right shoulder as if it didn't fear humans. "Benu," She heard Maelstrom greet the creature like an old friend. The greet was warm and comforting, this creature must be part of the family. Out of the corner of her eyes, she looked at the creature with crimson feathers with dull grays mixed in. This bird was beautiful, peacefully parched on her. "This is Malkin, one of fire..." The female heard and looked back at Maelstrom, One of fire? What exactly did he mean? She pondered to herself for a moment, " Though I know you've already detected this." Can this bird sense something inside the female, something she wasn't fully aware of? She knew flames scorched her body that came from the rune, and flames carried her to Maelstroms location when she thought about his name, after saying it aloud. Flame?... Fire. She began trying to piece things together.
The bird chirped as if it understood Maelstrom. The female looked at Maelstrom more closely, analyzing everything she could about this man; his clothing, his hair, his eyes, how he stands, how he talks, how he speaks to his friend - Gwyn. While taking a mental note of his appearance, Maelstrom spoke again, reassuring her that it will be alright and not to worry. She peaked around for the first time and noticed things were a bit... off. Everything seemed different, from the atmosphere to the animals, even the flowers seemed to have a palpable energy that she could feel. "You are magick..." The female heard him speak again.
"A magick?" She reiterated Maelstrom, "Is that what you are?" She was curious as to what he meant, but he kept continuing with his speech.As it turns out, the bird - Benu - can nullify fire if it got out of control. She looked at the preppy crimson bird parched on her shoulder. This was going to be her back up plan if her new found powers got out of controlled. As if it was meta-cognitive of their situation, it turned to dust and formed into a gray crystal tied with a red thread around the females neck. She gently touched it with caution and curiosity.
"Fire and air work very well together by the way, Gwyn." Maelstrom said to Gwyn, and it was true. When she was a little girl, she remembered the local blacksmith said to her that if you want hot coals, you have to fan the flames. Fanning the flames... The female thought to herself. She caught Gwyn's smile when he said that and remarked that winds can carry flames to their next destination. Though that was true, wind did more than just carry fire; it was it's fuel. Fire devours air like a tsunami crashing over a city. The female knew that if she was paired with Gwyn, they would make a very powerful team. Gwyn could be an endless fuel source for her fire. If she were to be stuck in a spot where there was nothing to burn, she could count on Gwyn to supply her with wind she needed to conjure - and sustain - large flames.

Lost in thought, she noticed the two males heading over to a large banquet table with a array of food. Walking behind them, she followed. Gwyn took a seat across from Maelstrom, she placed herself at Maelstroms right side. The two men dug in immediately, filling their bellies. Looking over the food slowly to see what was put out. It was certainly a great feast, more food than the female has seen in her entire life all at once. This could feed an entire village.. She thought to herself, and an arrogant smile creased her face, I suppose this is how royalty is treated. It is a well deserved feast. A hint of malice glittered in her eye with a wicked smile. Picking up a bowl of blue berries, she nibbled on them. Feast was over faster than it started, as a gong sound echoed throughout the city, "What?" She spoke softly, but no one answered her. The two men seemed to know what it meant and began to head off down a lonely path, she followed trailing behind.

It seemed quite some time of walking, but they reached their destination. She looked about and met eyes that belong to strangers. Strangers that appeared not to be human. Surprisingly, she wasn't afraid of them. Her confidence began to grow and mature. Whatever magicks were, she liked being one and certainly felt stronger than she ever has been. Suddenly the trance was broken by a female voice, giving out instructions. The woman was tall with black silk hair that neatly framed her face. Her eyes, too, were dark but comforting like a silent summer night. Her attire was different than that of her village, a slight regal to 'em. Who ever this lady was, she seemed important and, so, the female would listen intently to the orders.

Apparently there is going to be a trail, a test to see skill and wit learned from their leaders. Problem is, that the female had just arrived not too long before. Gwyn is to be first and he had already met with his partner who is named 'Sin.' "Malkin. I will pair you up with a shifter from my village. He will aid you when need be." The woman spoke directly to her. So, for the most part, she will endure the trial alone, only to receive help if she needed some, plus she had help from a crimson bird to aid her in controlling her powers. Even so, will this... shifter? She believed. Will it help her in the trial of knowledge of her new found race? How much would it know of a race other than it's own? The female felt confident in the second and third challenge, but was handicapped in the first. Nevertheless, she was going to complete anything this woman is going to throw her way.

{With}~ iTransformers, Bloody_Valentine_Goodnes,4LDangerRanger
{Feeling}~ Arrogant, prepared, secure
{OoC}~

iTransformers

Bloody_Valentine_Goodnes

4LDangerRanger

Familiar Prophet

User Image

Maelstrom Telchine

Gwyn joined Maelstrom first at the table, the watchful eye took note of what Gwyn was eating. It made Maelstrom happy that Gwyn was as comfortable as he was with everything. Dimly lit, Maelstrom’s eyes displayed alleviation too.He just had to make sure Malkin become more at home as well. It will is and always will be fact when Maelstrom said, “Welcome home” that Malkin was indeed home. Maelstrom was delighted when Malkin sat next to him. He watch her eat on the berries and wondered if maybe he should introduce new berries to the garden just for her. Sadly, their breakfast was interrupted. The gong sounded, the trials were to begin.

For a long time while walking Maelstrom’s entire composure changed dramatically. He stood up more straight and his eyes were brighter and constantly changing color. The runes on his cloak were noticeably brilliant as well. “Maelstrom, I am not sure of what to make of Malkin. I do not feel she is quite ready yet.”, the void spoke to him. It always had a knack for choosing the least appropriate times to speak.

“Is these your words or my own?”, Maelstrom caught on to the void’s tactics of playing mind games. The void shifted into purple mist that only made itself noticeable to the man who let his students walk in front of him. “Tell me, how do I assure Malkin’s success?”, the void formed an eye to peer into Maelstrom’s own.

The elemental being took humanoid shape and walked next to Maelstrom. It formulated different variables to factor into higher probability of success for Malkin. “Give her a weapon for now, let her wield flames with that weapon.”, an answer presented itself. “Be weary, some of these leaders will recognize that you are not the original leader of the Magick. Most Magicks have already taken to you. The leaders may not. Do not let this get you down, I am here.”, the being faded.

In the time of the conversation, Gwyn had already started talking to one of the other races. It was also Maelstrom’s first time seeing the other races up close. They were all beautiful, perhaps one day he could invite them over for a dinner to insure peace between all.

“Malkin,” Maelstrom called out to the young woman, “I am sorry our time was cut a bit short. Since you haven’t had much time to praxis, I have chosen to give you a weapon of your choice. You don’t have to take a weapon but I do suggest it until I can further you in your studies.” Maelstrom’s eyes were fixed on only being lit blue. He held out a multitude of stones that had weapons carved into them. There were different bows, crossbows, claymores, bludgeons, scythe, mallets, daggers, hatchets, needles, staffs and even whips. Her choices weren’t very limited. When she would make her choice he would remind her that Benu could be used in the same way some hunters have used hawks and falcons. He just wanted to make sure she would be okay. Though Benu already felt confident in her, Maelstrom was worried despite his body language only speaking confidence.

Survivor Alana

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness

xxxIyre laughed softly when Syra described one of her you changelings as unruly. Personally, Iyre only knew a few vampires, but they were some of the most proper, well manicured, and punctual people she knew. To view one of them as unruly was almost hard to do. "With time, I'm sure." She replied, watching the two go down the trial path. "I find that I'm often reminding myself that they were just humans a mere day ago. That I want to expect so much from them, yet I can't." At Syra's mention of the two learning to control their thirst, Iyre nodded. It was probably the hardest thing for a new vampire to learn, but these two didn't look about to spiral out of control. "They will learn the value of such a lesson soon, I'm sure. They will certainly need it when the final trial comes."

OoC:

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Malkin

Noise filtered in the air as the wind carried their voices in the female's ear with illegible understanding of the conversations taking place. She felt some-what dazed standing next Maelstrom when Gwyn took off with another person. Vampire, she heard someone say. The female didn't know what exactly that sort of species is or what it was capable of doing. Thirst, another word rang into her ear. Apparently, new or young Vampires are always thirsty. To her, such a thing seems like a curse, to have an insatiable thirst that cannot be quenched. The female felt very little apathy for thirsty Vampires, not because she didn't feel bad for them, but because she had a hard time feeling sorry for others; regardless of race. Though, her thoughts her broken by the sound of a man, specifically, the one who lead the Magicks.

The female turned her head around to find Maelstrom beckoning her over. Obeying her leaders wishes, she walked over to him reflecting his own posture into hers; shoulders back, eyes forward, a strong face. She knew that Maelstrom was only to be respect by power and presentation of his students. One with poor students would not be respected by peers. At least, this was the way of her own village she lived in.
"Yes, Maelstrom." She spoke freely with strength. She over came her fear of the unknown, because the worst had already happened. Back inside the cave, her old self -scared, lonely, sad - was murdered by a live burning, by who? The rune. Like a phoenix, the female rose from the ashes a new, stronger woman. She will fear no man in her new life as a Magick.
Maelstrom apologized for the lack of time the two had to spend together, though she knew better that it was not his fault. It was fate that had done this to them. He also urged her to take a weapon, but as she was about to decline the offer, he insisted that it would be vital to her journey. She looked around for a moment and realized that she was not as skilled with her ability as some of the other disciples. The female looked back into Maelstrom eyes, which seemed much bluer than before, and nodded her head in agreement. With that, he opened a wooden box, that looked much like rowan wood; which wards off evil. The contents inside were small stones, many of them, too much for her to count and they were surrounded by purple silk. Upon closer examination of the stones, she saw carvings onto them. It appeared to be weapons. Were these the weapons that are suppose to protect her? Can she only pick one? The female was not sure what Maelstrom meant, but his lack of instructions made her to believe that she should already know what is to be expected.
She looked at each weapon carefully and could recognized most of them. She remembered her time spent in a blacksmith's shack. The one who told her to 'fan the flames.' The female was just a young little girl who merely wanted to become a blacksmith. The people of the village thought her absent minded and weird, knowing that was a mans job. A woman had no business being a blacksmith or any profession of the like. That moment was the beginning of her long suffering inside that village.
The first stone she saw was a crossbow, "My aim is not true, unlike the guard archer's to the royal castles," she thought to herself. The next was a bow and arrow, a lesser than that of a crossbow, but again, her aim was not true. A sword was next, "I don't carry the strength to wield such a champion," and that's when it hit her, she couldn't wield any of these weapons. Though, something stood out, a dagger. A dagger was not too heavy to wield and a stiletto was certainly light enough to carry with ease. Confident in her only choice, she picked the stone of a dagger on it.
"I choose this one, Maelstrom." She said softly, so no can hear her speak. The last thing she wanted is for others to catch on what they were doing. The dagger was going to be a surprise when it came to the third challenge as well as Benu, to help control her fire.

{With}~Everyone
{Feeling}~ Proud, Sophisticated, Superior
{OoC}~

iTransformers

Bloody_Valentine_Goodnes

4LDangerRanger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers