Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
________₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪✵₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
________White demon love song down the hall.
________White demon shadow on the road.
_____________Back up your mind, there is a call.
_____________He isn't coming after all~

Fuzen The Winter Demon

User Image

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Fuzen wrapped himself up quickly and gave a fake shiver. He smiled to her again, "My name is Fuzen. Thank you very much for this, Mitsuko." As he was lead to her home, his eyes scanned over everything while looking at nothing in particular. He noted people were definitely around, and yet it still seemed so silent in this town. This meant most, if not all, of the men had left to prepare for this winter. He waited to be guided to the seat once they entered her home. Fuzen felt for the seat before he sat down. His act was working as far as he could tell. When the cup was placed in his hands, he took a small sip of it. As the warm liquid entered his gullet a widening smile began to form. Yet, he stopped himself from doing a full smile; he couldn't let her see the fangs he had.

Fuzen kept his gaze forward, staring into the fire itself. As she told him of the rise he nodded his head, "Thank you for the offer, but I have asked so much of you in such a short time." Fuzen took another sip of the tea it was so delightful. If this young woman did in fact make it, he might just have to stick around. Fuzen gave a content sigh. It was actually nice to sit here. He sat the tea in front of him, and kept one of his hands on it. Fuzen turned his head half way towards Mitsuko, "I have been traveling for some time. As winter came, I left the mountains, and began my way on this journey. I do this every year, actually. I have met so many good folk; kind, generous, and welcoming -- just like you have been. Years have taught me to see this in all people since I cannot truly see them for who they are. The Spirits guide me on my journey. People have called me many things; Spirit Walker is one, and even some have called me evil things. People either see my presence a blessing, or throw me out and forbid me from their town. The old ways are fading; people do not see Spirits for what they are, but cast them as Demons, now. Some demons are not evil; they don't demand fear, they simply wish for respect of the laws of nature and balance."

Fuzen wouldn't be surprised if she called him a lunatic and cast him out like many others have. It was true what he said, though. People did either find someone like him a blessing or a curse for their home. It was all about the beliefs one held. Some called certain demons 'spirits', while others called all things that were different demons. In the end, he was not a Spirit, while in a way, he was. His kind came out only at the end of fall and would leave to the mountains at winter. In some ways, that was like many Spirits, those who would come and then leave for certain times and events. He awaited the next words of the young woman as he took another sip of his tea. Words, or a swift punch or kick -- one of those things would happen next. Hopefully not the latter.

• Mitsuko's home.

• Mood ::
    • Content.

• Company ::
    • Mitsuko

• OOC ::

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
                User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'M A WILDFLOWER GROWING IN THE SUNSHINE

A smiled brushed Naomi's lips along with a light hearted giggle. It was a cute and accurate little metaphor. She might have to use that one later. "That about sums it up. People often reprimand me for it along with my other habits but the way I see it, if they have a problem with the way I behave then I need not meddle with them. Most of become accustomed to my behavior but others still turn the other way and avoid me. It bothers me not though."

She pondered on how to word her next answer. She didn't want to reveal too much just in case but she also didn't want to be rude. She decided on this, "In the warmer seasons, no. At those times the streets are filled with laughter and frolic. Since winter has begun, the men set out on their hunt and the older woman are preparing the village for the cold and also the blizzard. During winter not many dare to venture out in the cold unless it is necessary. So no there is no illness. We are not perfect health wise, but there is no plague for you to be concerned about."

A few moments later, Naomi walked up to a home larger than the others. She only knocked twice before opening the door slightly. "Lady Igato! It's Naomi. I brought a weary traveler." Unlike the other older women, Lady Igato did not join them in preparing the temple. She was much too old to endure the cold for long. A moment later, the woman appeared and walked down the stairs, eyeing the man up and down. Like Naomi, Lady Igato wasn't one to abide by the normal social customs. She is actually where Naomi got it from. Naomi had known her since she was a baby and was always quite fond of her. Lady Igato stopped in front of the man and watched him carefully. "Well now. I haven't had any guests in a long while. What is your name sir?" Naomi realized right then that she herself hadn't asked for his name yet. Or given hers. Well, he knew it now from yelling it to Lady Igato. A bit of pink washed over her face at her slight moment of embarrassment.

LOCATION LADY IGATO'S HOME EMOTION SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSED COMPANY SEN

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Friendly 100
    • Wall Street 200
    User Image

User Image

M I T S U K OxxH I R A NO

User Image

{Location: Home}
    {Emotion: Worried}
    {Company: Fuzen}

Mitsuko hoped that she didn't in danger herself by telling him her name, but he also told her his name. She truthfully thought that Fuzen was harmless since he seemed to be blind. Everything movement he seemed to prove on what he said. She tried to relax because this was no reason to get overwork or she wouldn't be able to focus. Her tea seemed to make him happy because he held a big smile. Mitsuko simply nodded when he spoke about the rice then she blushed because she remembered that he could not actually see her. It surprised her when he turned his head slightly to talk to her.

His next words were even more surprising. He spoke about him taking a journey from the mountains. Was that why his appearance was the way it was? The elements could be so harsh, but why would he walk all that way. Now he was talking about spirits that sent shivers through her at the thought. But, she had heard of people who had spiritual powers about them though she wasn't expecting to meet one. It made her wonder if he was just actually a human with something special about him or was he a demon. Mitsuko started to worry as she tried to figure what to do. The tone in his voice that he took when he spoke about being called a demon made her feel like those words hurt him. They would hurt her if she was called that because of her strange features. Those she didn't know what to believe when it came to the gentle demon part.

Mitsuko tried to call herself down because she didn't want to throw the man out if he was real a blind man. She slowly poured herself some tea and started to drink a little bit before placing it down on the floor. If he was a demon then wouldn't he have kidnapped her when she took him the blanket. Also she didn't think that demons could be blind. She was left confused as she tried to figuring everything out. Her head bowed before she looked back over at Fuzen "I am sorry that others can be so rude."

User Image User Image User Image

DarthLowingrad

Fashionable Capitalist

User ImageUser Image

"Perhaps that is wise," said Sen entertaining the idea that the humans of this village may settle into more vegetative lifestyles in the winter. "I have often wondered why people do not sleep away the frigid season the way so many other creatures do, it is a very efficient strategy for surviving winter." His speculation was brought to an end soon, however; they came to a home and the point of interaction shifted onto something new.

Sen offered a bow to the old woman who greeted them just inside - it was a small bow, just deep enough to be respectful of her but far too shallow to imply any kind of undue reverence.

"My name is Otone Sen, Igato-San," he replied, aware once more that those around him were probably familiar with Otone as a highly regarded family name. "Naomi-San has advised me that this is a place where I may seek shelter for the few coming days while I await the passage of the snowstorm." He paused, then addended an observation, "And perhaps while I become more familiar with the unusual company here." He glanced momentarily in the young girl's direction.

"Do you know this young woman well, Igato-san?" he asked. "She has much life in her."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Outside, within the village Feeling: Patient Company: Naomi Sato, Igato

Romantic Fairy

8,750 Points
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Brandisher 100
                  User Image
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'M A WILDFLOWER GROWING IN THE SUNSHINE

Naomi watched the two as they conversed. She could already tell it was going well. Her doubts of him slowly washed away the more she observed Lady Igato's reactions towards Sen. She was a very good judge of character, and if she saw no ill will of him then neither did Naomi.

With a slight head nod, meant as a minor bow since she was the elder, Lady Igato gave her respects to Sen as well. Naomi did not miss the momentary glance that Sen gave her, making that light blush return once more. Lady Igato smiled to him at his acceptance of Naomi. Not many did right away. "Well, she would be correct that this would be the place to go." Lady Igato turned and made her way to a large chair next to a fire and sat, crossing her legs in the process. "And seeing as how other than Naomi's company I have grown rather lonely, I won't charge you. Any friend of hers is a friend of mine." She watched as they stood a moment longer and gestured to the couch across from her seat. "Come! Sit sit! No need to be shy. Think of this as your home for until you need use of it. And please, call me Hitomi. If we will be living with each other for a little while we might as skip the formalities."

Hitomi glanced in Naomi's direction and smiled gently. Naomi offered the same to her in return. Her attention returned once more to Sen before she began to speak. "I know her better than she knows herself most times. I knew her from the moment she was born. Our families are great friends. In a way I have become the grandmother Naomi never had. Hers passed on before she was born, much like the rest of my family. Naomi is very helpful to me, even when I insist I don't need any." Hitomi gave Naomi a playful look, making Naomi giggle slightly. "I did get my stubbornness you though." Hitomi laughed a whole hearted one. "Among many things child." She looked at Sen then once more. "I apologize if her straight forwardness and social habits threw you for a loop at all, Sen. That was one of those things that she picked up from me."

LOCATION HITOMI'S HOME EMOTION OBSERVING COMPANY SEN&HITOMI

Timid Tipper

User Image

Hosomi Okami

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As he continued to watch the activities below, Hosomi placed his hands over the cliffs edge gripping firmly. The wind started to pick up as it shifted his rather lengthy hair over his face. The wind was cool and gave a most welcoming awaking sensation to the his bodies extremities. Closing his eyes he drew a deep breath, exhaling as a small cloud appeared as his breath crystallized, only to be interrupted by a sudden churning of his gut.

'... I guess sleeping for a week straight I should probably get something to eat...' he thought grumpily to himself, his eyes reopening to look to the forest below. He began to scan the ground his eyes darting to any sign of movement within the trees. After a moment he spotted what appeared to be the speckled flank of a Sika. He shifted into a crouched position before springing himself over the cliffs edge into a dive. As he built momentum on his decent the icy wind cut into his face, to only invigorate him more, as his smile turned into a grin. The fall was over 80 feet easily, as he cut through the air hands pulled to his side. Moments before hitting the snow covered ground, he didn't pull out of his dive but closed his eyes as though uncaring and relaxed. At impact to the snow his body vanished, and the snow laid undisturbed, excepts for s mall powder swirl the burst into the air. Moments later the shadow that was cast over this same spot began to move and make form as Hosomi materialized as though he had just emerged from under water.

Emotion: Tired, Amused
      Company: None

Fashionable Capitalist

User ImageUser Image

Sen found himself being ushered deeper into the home; he barely managed to remove his shoes before he was hurried out of the large home's genkan and into a seat. Settling there as he had been instructed, the blond man allowed his two companions to chatter freely without the intrusion of his own voice. It was not difficult; in the mere minutes he had known them he had already learned that the two had a lifetime of history together and cooperated like earthworms and soil. Waiting was not an act that caused Sen distress; his life was not one that knew hurry.

"I am grateful for your generosity, Hitomi-chan," he said once they had come to a pause, addressing the old woman more familiarly, like she had requested. "You have my offer of help with whatever tasks you must realize while you shelter me. My service is the least I can share with you in return for your kindness." Remembering that humans were so fond of smiles, he punctuated his dutiful and convincing offer with a subtle up-turn of his lips. It wasn't a grin, but rather a faintly amiable bearing.

"I do confess," he shared, "that I have found some of Naomi-san's behaviors enigmatic, but I would not say that I am disturbed. The truth is that I do not spend most of my days among the civilized; when I am away from my family, I am often only in the company of the many simple creatures of the land." This actually was fairly close to the truth. While the implication that he spent time with the renowned Otone clan was false, what he actually said was genuine. "Such things which bother many citizens of our civilization are often of little consequence there."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hitomi-San's Inn Feeling: Patient Company: Naomi Sato, Hitomi Igato

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Punk Patrol 250
      • V-Day 2011 Event 100
      User Image
      Ashihei Abukara
      ≾ One Man Batallion ≿

User Image
      tab "You and I are gonna get on like
      tab a house on fire!"

Cold. So cold. Ashihei drug himself towards what he vaguely saw as a town. He'd been walking for nearly two days straight, after having deserted the last battle he'd been supposed to lead after nearly the entire enemy army retreated after seeing him. Sometimes having a reputation wasn't worth it at all, no fun to be had if they didn't put up a fight. But that said... It wasn't a good idea to strike out on your own into the middle of a forest with no preparation whatsoever. 45 hours. That's how long he'd been walking in a meandering, but still straight line, eventually hoping to come across something new. It seemed this had eventually payed off, the village in the distance seemed quiet but also quaint. There didn't seem to be many men around, which during the early winter was natural. Villages often sent out hunting parties. Odd that he'd not seen any on his way here.

Entering the town, it seemed that Ashi was on his last legs, wobbling back and forth somewhat with each step, looking down each street he saw for signs of life. There weren't many, and less that were close enough to call out to, until he turned a corner and found two women apparently talking about someone. He was saved! Raising a hand as high as he could muster, he called to the two women. "H-help... Needed..." He said, a voice normally booming with energy reduced to a weak wheeze. "I came... From Kibuya... Been walking... for days... Please..." He said, before collapsing, making a clanging sound from his armor and sword rattling. Ashihei was a master at playing unconscious, from ages of drinking with soldier buddies he had to pretend like the alcohol was affecting him as much as they. However, right now, he wasn't having to put much effort into the act. He was nearly dead on his feet as-is.

tab "Don't give in
      tab You have the strength to get over
      tab You better stand up
      tab There is a light
      tab Still shining on you
      tab Fair wind is blowing your way"

L ii a t h

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Mega Tipsy 100

Fuzen The Winter Demon

User Image

Fuzen picked his cup back up, and took a long sip of it. He slowly began to smile, "You should never say 'sorry'. Apologize, yes, but never be sorry. To say 'I am sorry' is equal to 'I am incompetent'. And why apologize for them? They have broken traditions, laws of the Elders -- they will be judged for these things when they themselves are spirits. Everyone here will have gone against the Laws of Old by the end of our era; I fear for them more than I fear for my own well-being." He took another sip of his tea and moved his head back towards the fire. Fuzen knew of a time when spirits were welcomed in one's home. Many spirits were praised to be around a village; even ones that many considered demons now. He let his eyes drift to his cup and saw it almost empty. Fuzen moved his head back to the position he had when speaking.

Fuzen, although blind, seemed to have a distant gaze as he thought on the past. He finally spoke after a brief moment, "What truly is the difference between a spirit and a demon?" He sipped the last of his tea and held the cup up, "May I also have a little more tea as you think on that answer? Please, and thank you." He smiled for the young woman, hoping it may get him the tea and a confession on the young woman's thoughts. Mitsuko seemed to be reserved, only having said an apology to his whole bit of why and how he came about in this village. Maybe this was the type of young woman he needed. A woman that could be manip- No. No, there would not be manipulation. That was way too mean, and could have severe mental side-effects. No, there would be no manipulation. Fuzen was going to win her. He would fight to take this woman; no man nor inanimate force would stop him from winning her heart. Then they would see that a demon was not always some kidnapping, brutish monster, stalking in the night, waiting to plunder young women and have their way with them.

• Mitsuko's home.

• Content.

• Mitsuko

• Sorry 'bout not posting earlier ~. ~ Got the s**t kicked out of me with whatever I had gotten sick with. Now I am apparently 100% again.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

User Image

User Image

{Emotion: Worried}

Mitsuko blushed with embarrassment when Fuzen told her that she said her sorry wrong. She looked down on the floor because she suddenly felt foolish. Maybe, she shouldn't have open her mouth then this wouldn't have open. She was afraid to say something else as she continued to look at the floor. Maybe this guest would run off like the other because she had done something wrong. Her head bowed lower as she wondered on why she was always so timid. But, soon she lifted her head when he asked about a question she didn't know. Was he really asking her the difference? "My father and the others always told me that spirits can be good or bad, but demons...they are not something you want to mess with" she said quietly.

Slowly, Mitsuko grabbed the teapot and poured him more tea before gently pressing it back in his hands. She looked back at the fire as she tried to remember the stories that her father told her, but they were all mixed up in her head from being nervous. It was strange that so many strangers were suddenly coming to their town. The forest often did bring visitors, but it seemed that there was a lot more at the moment. She got up to put more wood on the fire as she continued to think. It shouldn't be so hard, but she was afraid of saying something wrong that would upset him.

DarthLowingrad

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Mega Tipsy 100

Fuzen The Winter Demon

User Image

Fuzen took a sip on the freshly poured tea. He watched the young girl put more wood on the fire. Obviously, what he had said and asked had troubled her in some way. Fuzen stood and moved a step forward to be closer to the fire. Even from his distance it was stinging to him, "There is a difference, Mitsuko, but your father is correct. Spirits are good and bad, but demons are the embodiment of evil things. They are born without certain feelings that we have as humans. But, demons can change, as sometimes they gain these emotions. Most notably, stated in some old scriptures, some demons have killed themselves at the loss of what could only be called a 'loved one'. Some demons have even taken up human offspring, protecting them with their lives." His eyes stared into the fire and his eyes widened at a small pop. Fuzen sips on his tea. He walks to his seat and kneels to place the tea on the ground. With the tea cup on the ground, he stood and turned back to Mitsuko. Fuzen walks back to where he was standing.

His eyes slowly moved down to the bottom corner of his eyes. They were looking right at Mitsuko as he stood there. Fuzen turned his body to face her, moving closer but still at a distance for a good reaction time. He looked down at the small, young woman, "Mitsuko, what you have been fed your whole life about demons is not all true. They are not all bloodsuckers. They do not all kidnap women, forcing them to bare their children. There's even some that have killed no man nor woman. There are few, some may call them manipulators, that actually have women fall in love with them. But they do not manipulate them into falling in love; they only manipulate the feelings. Then there are the once-in-a-millenia demons -- a demon who falls in love with a woman, and then the woman falls for him. And they live happy... but not forever. For humans are but fragile creatures, and our time here is precious and quick. Tell me, Mitsuko, have you ever even met a demon?"

• Mitsuko's home.

• Fulfilled.

• Mitsuko

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

User Image

User Image

{Emotion: Scared}

Mitsuko continued to sit in one place and wished that Fuzen would stop forcing the topic of demons on her. Why it was so important to him? She wished that he would drop the subject and talk about something else. He was starting to make her feel more uncomfortable. She shifted on her legs. It would be nice to know that demons weren't bad so that they wouldn't have to hide in the temple, but she was still it wasn't something that she wanted to talk about. She watched Fuzen and it was strange because he seemed to be moving around as if he could see all of suddenly. Was the spirits talking to him? It started to scare her. Did she actually bring in something bad into her family's home?

Her eyes widen when he looked at her and then turned towards her. Fuzen made her tense up because he walked towards her. She wanted to get up and run at the moment, but she was more confused because he said that he was blind. There was no way that she could let a blind man walk around in the cold. Her hands started to shake as she tried to hide it by holding them together. "Please...can we not talk about this topic..." she had a feeling that Fuzen might actually be a demon. That had to be why he was asked such questions. But, could demons be blind? She quickly looked down at the floor.

"I have served you and tried to help you...please be one of the good demons that you speak of...please" tears start to appear in the corner of her eyes. She started to shake all over because she now knew that he was demon. What had she done? He seemed so gentle, but it left her confused on what was going to happen to her.

DarthLowingrad

Timid Tipper

User Image

Hosomi Okami

After savoring his kill, Hosomi wiped the corner of his mouth the a sleeve of his long coat. A gentle but satisfied grin appearing on his face. "That should hold me for a while..." He mumbles lightly, though now he began to thirst. "Though... I could use a good sake about now." He licked his lips at the thought and began trudging through the snow towards the village. After some time arriving at the villages edge, the snow having covered him the only thin noticeable was his dark hair within the white and his blood red bracers.

'I wonder...' He began examining his surroundings as he entered the gate to the northern face of the village, raising a hand to a passer by. "Could you direct me to a place where I might find some fresh sake to warm my bones." His voice was bold with a wavering chilled teeth chatter.

Emotion: Filled, but looking for a drink
      Company: A woman on the street.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Mega Tipsy 100

Fuzen The Winter Demon

User Image

Fuzen leaned down to look at her eye to eye. His face was only inches away from hers. He rose a hand to her cheek, "You have done very well, Mitsuko. You offered me warmth, tea, food, and clothing. I can see who you truly are. You are so frightened, yet you still walked into the unknown. You have the capacity for bravery, but you are scared of what that might bring. Well, you now know what it will." Fuzen moves forward, passing just by her cheek, and lets his lips rest close to her ear. Fuzen spoke lowly, "I am not blind, Mitsuko. I am not a human, either. I am a Winter Demon. I am from the mountains. And... I am not 'evil'." He stands back up straight and takes his hand away from her cheek.

Fuzen moves back to the cup of tea and lifts it up. He takes a sip on it, "Mitsuko, I did not come here to harm anyone. I came here because I wish to find someone. I have grown lonely in my days, and I would wish to find a human that would come with me." He turns back to Mitsuko, the white eyes staring at her. He was telling the truth. Fuzen had grown lonely, and the woman he once loved had long since passed on. Now, it was time to find a mate, and he hoped to find the answer to the timeless 'happily ever after'. That would mean that whoever did finally go with him would also be willing to take on that curse; prolonged life, if it was achievable for the woman that did grace him with her love.

• Mitsuko's home.

• Fulfilled.

• Mitsuko

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

User Image

User Image

{Emotion: Scared}

Mitsuko did not like on how Fuzen kept coming closer to her. Now, he was touching her and his hand felt cold on her skin. Her tear started to stream down her face as he continued to move even closer. She wished that he would just stop and she was upset that she left this happen to. It made her wonder on how many people he has done this too. He spoke about not being evil, but he was here and scaring her. The demon had lied to her about being blind and she was happy when he finally back away from her. Her legs gave out from under her weight and she laid on her back. She looked up at the ceiling as she reached up to rub the tears away.

Slowly, she tried to sit up once more, but she could no longer sit in a proper way. She rubbed her legs as she was glad that Fuzen was once sitting down again. It made feel more comfortable with him not being so close. A demon was here for a woman, but there weren't many in the village that he could get to at the moment. She had no idea that demons could get lonely. Since, she was the one around him was he expecting her to be that woman? She felt drain from the events of the day and it wasn't even over. Mitsuko grabbed the free blanket and wrapped it around herself as she tried to stop her shivering. "How many women have you had?" she asked because she wondered on how the women could love him.

DarthLowingrad

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas