Welcome to Gaia! ::

No cybering, thats my only rule, so have fun!
::sits in sleeping bag and waits for guest:: heart
hey everyone! rolls out sleeping bag and heads for the kitchen*
*walks in with a sleeping bag over his shoulder**he tosses the sleeping bag into a corner and looks around**shrugs* meh... neutral *plays with his ears* woo!
W.Rabbit
*walks in with a sleeping bag over his shoulder**he tosses the sleeping bag into a corner and looks around**shrugs* meh... neutral *plays with his ears* woo!

BUNNY!!! ::drags sleeping bag next to yours and hugs you:: HI!!!
MeLuvGurl
hey everyone! rolls out sleeping bag and heads for the kitchen*

PRINCE!!! ::hugs you::
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit

hey! *hugs back* ya know, i just realized youre very um...blue ._. lol sweatdrop
W.Rabbit
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit

hey! *hugs back* ya know, i just realized youre very um...blue ._. lol sweatdrop

::twitch:: its your fault ::grabs your arm and drags you to the pool, throwing you in:: there... ::jumps in ontop of you:: take that! blaugh
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit

::twitch:: its your fault ::grabs your arm and drags you to the pool, throwing you in:: there... ::jumps in ontop of you:: take that! blaugh

._. *sinks to the bottom* X_x
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit

ur ur blue!!!! jumps into pool and dives under laughing!
*runs in screaming*
Aww, this is number 5!
*runs back out*
W.Rabbit
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit

::grabs onto your neck and holds breath, going under with you::
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit
Lovely_Kitty
W.Rabbit

::grabs onto your neck and holds breath, going under with you::

X_X
He ran into the room, and pulled out a sleeping bag. He set it up, and layed down on it. He then reached in his bag, and pulled out make up and stuff. "Okay this should occupy everyone!" he said as he laughed. He then threw the make up against the wall, and watched it break into peices.

"Anyways, come on wheres the fun?" he said as he started looking around.
Appex
He ran into the room, and pulled out a sleeping bag. He set it up, and layed down on it. He then reached in his bag, and pulled out make up and stuff. "Okay this should occupy everyone!" he said as he laughed. He then threw the make up against the wall, and watched it break into peices.

"Anyways, come on wheres the fun?" he said as he started looking around.

HI!!! ur cute~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces