Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

A Semi-Lit to Literate Rp.

Disclaimer; We don't' own any pictures used in this thread, the ooc, or profile thread. All credit goes to the artist.
OOC

Written By; TheLastofTheMissingPieces

Rewritten By; l Sage l

~Indeed, this is a world where humans and elects walk among each other.... ~

Genre; Action, Adventure, Romance
Setting; Present Day-- Salem City -HIGH FANTASY-
Humans; Ordinary people with no special or extraordinary abilities.
Elects; Uniquely skilled beings, that appear to be ordinary people.

User Image

√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v

"The city of Salem had fallen into chaos and darkness centuries ago. And although it's leadership has changed, the way of life had not. The right to rule has been handed down from father to son, along with the same ignorant mentality.

Now ruled by a vile, cruel, and arrogant Vex. A man who deals with crime in the most cruel ways imaginable; his rule is absolute. In his eyes and the eyes of his ancestors, elects only wanted power and were nothing but corrupt and devious. His strong belief that they wanted to enslave the human race had become a driving force in his madness. And it seemed the only viable solution was to have them all killed one by one.

Guards were stationed at all hours, everywhere, within the city at all times. They searched houses, schools, stores and abandoned buildings for elects; holding them prisoner, with only two motives, either to kill and torture them or use their powers for his own personal gain.

Before this new Era, humans and elects lived peacefully and some still wished to stop this ongoing war. Many elects and humans fought back at first-- side by side, but where silenced in time, especially with their families and friends being threatened. After years had pasted many humans started to believe the lies about elects; they started to believe that elects where trying to take over, making no where safe for any of them to hide.

Vex's guards raid the streets daily using hand held tracking devices separate the two groups, because they appeared to be the same in many respects. Which made it hard for elects to even hold a job for survival if their parents were found out...

A rebellion is forming within the walls of Salem City. Small devices are being programed into earrings, necklaces, belts throwing off the guards hand held tracking devices that are programed to find elects. Once again, elects are allowed to move freely around the streets of Salem, but they still have to be very cautious, everyday men, women, and children are still being taken from their homes. The guards now can take and question people who just look suspicious without any proof at all. Elects cannot risk getting real jobs, but take pride in stealing rare, one of a kind items and selling/trading them on the black market. Some go back to high school as old as twenty-five to blend in during the day and at night work side jobs to make ends meet. This is why many elects over the age of thirty have been captured or killed on the spot. Rebellious elects go undercover at night and stop guards from taking people from their homes, but this could be deadly if they were to get caught. Despite the hand of the rebellion and the hope it has given, most humans and elects alike are simply trying to look out for themselves as times get harder. The amount of elects freely moving around the streets are getting smaller, many elects are desperate to get their hands on the new device that jams the guard's devices, many are just struggling to survive. The only way to make it now, is to form a elite group of people and bring down the higher power."

√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v^√v^√√v

~Nothing will ever be the same...~
Note: If you have trouble finding a suitable picture, please ask me to help you. I will.

User Image

Your border for both your profile and your post should be shout.

Profile Page

[size=10.5][align=center][img] Your picture Here [/img]

[color=color1][b]I was born with the name:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Your Name Here[/color]

[color=color1][b]But people call me[/b][/color] [color=color2]Nickname Here[/color]

[color=color1][b]I am:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Human or Elect[/color]

[color=color1][b]My occupation is:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Job[/color]

[color=color1][b]At Night I:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Side Job[/color]

[color=color1][b]My anatomy say I'm:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Female, Male[/color]

[color=color1][b]I'm attracted to:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Females, Males, Both, None[/color]

[color=color1][b]I'm this old:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Age[/color]

[color=color1][b]And this is my story:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Bio, Friends, Relationships, Hardships // Two Paragraphs Long at least.[/color]

[color=color1][b]I always carry this:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Weapons?[/color]

[color=color1][b]Specialties/Powers/Abilities:[/b][/color] [color=color2]Nothing Crazy[/color][/align]
[/size]
Vex's Rules

User Image

*Rang should be range, I am aware there are typos, but they change photobucket and I ******** hate it now. So deal.
JUST TO CLARIFY.

This roleplay has too many people in it for us to all be happy with every decision being made.

The roleplay is not going to start until we have gotten the last few profiles in.

We are trying to be fair and give everyone a chance to start from the beginning.

If that is an issue, or you have any issues. I will GLADLY take those in my inbox.

I take all suggestions seriously and want everyone to be happy.

Just keep in mind-- the size of this group. It's not easy to appease everyone.

ALL PROFILES SHOULD BE IN BY TOMORROW; so that we can start.

Pieces will post first, then Ides. Then you can all rush in like mad.

THE REASON FOR THIS;
this is Pieces rp and she should have the RIGHT to post first if she wants.

Please add me, if you see fit.

Thank you. Good day.
[********]

I have not read the profiles, for I am only human and there are loads of you.

I am going over them RIGHT NOW.

And SOME of you may receive a PM, TONIGHT, in regards to it. If I ask you to change something, please just do it. I'm a nice person, I've talked to most of you and you know that. The only reason I'd ask you to do so, is because there was a complaint or something that didn't fit with the story.

Pieces will post first.

THEN YOU MAY GO BANANA's. (Don't worry about a Vex post. That can happen later.)
ALL CREDIT GOES TO LOOPS and 2KKI. <3

Pro-Elects:
(E) Ayano Kannagi (TheLastofTheMissingPieces)
(H) Delilah Ann Mae (Lamour Amelia)
(E) Eaon Verite (Evisorater)
(E) Casper Collins (Onewingedstrawberryangel)
(E) Ariadnae Ann Dromeda ( l Sage l )
(E) Carmen Nilkuha (frantic search)
(E) Gavin Hunter (h ii g h V 0 L T A G E)
(E) Nathan Mercer (REALgamer890)
(U) Xavor (Ivar the Blooddrunk)
(E) Kal Rivers (JJJp)

Neutral:
(H) Dr. Karthus Vandel (iYuki-kun)
(H) Thomas Raines (Stalwart Octavia)
(U) Apothecary/Jacob Ferris (Hehaku Tokuo)
(E) Cassandra June Marchesi (Minty Andee)
(E) Alisa Jane Marchesi (2kki)
(H) Antonio Ziegfeld/Grumman (Shield of Sorrow)

Pro-Vex:
(H) Vex (Ides of March)
(E) Thaddius Climt (Hermoor the Warrior)
(H) Joanna Elise McCarthy (Graceful Silhouette)
(H) Renée Young (Ingou)

Places of Interest:
Ariadnae and Xavor's Library (Adriadnae) (Xavor)
Salem General Hospital (Karth) (Apothecary)
Confections Cafe (Alisa) (Delilah) (Cass)
Capitol Building (Kairyn) (Zhanshi)

Known Places:
Salem High School (Aya)
University of Salem (Cas)
"You're Under a Rest" Music store (Cas)
Night Club Landshark (Cass)
Hampton's Steakhouse (Joanna)
Salem City Police Department (Thomas) (Carmen)
Heavenly Nights Bar (Zieg/Grumman) (Kal)

Q and A:

Q: Can elects be created by means of enhancement?
A: As of right now, the answer is No, until Sage/Pieces get final say.

Q: So the bakery and coffee shop are all in one, or two seperate sections?
A: They are the same place.

Q: If Vex is the dictator, what's the difference between the guard and the police?
A: The police are empowered by Salem to protect the public and prevent crime.
The guard are empowered by Vex to protect the state and prevent anti-state action (and hunt down Elects).

Q: Who gives the guards their orders?
A: Vex.

Q: What is the chain of command?
A: Vex→Guard→Police→Followers

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░ P
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░ R
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█ O
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ B
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░ L