Welcome to Gaia! ::

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

Alex always had something tucked away for a bit of amusement. Controlled substances were indeed a vice with him, though he'd not call himself an addict. Still... it must've seemed to Ariadnae that every night when (if) he came home, he was snorting, smoking, or shooting something into himself. He always claimed that it helped with the stress of it all, and he stood by it. The best part was how he could usually get her to try some. She'd been experimenting with the same s**t he'd been doing since they were kids, and the previous night was no exception.

He woke up face down on the couch, slightly chilly. Fact of the matter was, at some point during the night he'd lost the majority of his clothes. His jeans spun merrily on the ceiling fan overhead, his t-shirt tossed over the back of the couch. Shameless as he was, though, Ari had seen him naked plenty of times before. Their little substance-fueled parties had led to him waking up in strange places without clothes more than once in the past. This was, by some standards, pretty tame. He decided that he was still pretty tired, that a few more hours on the couch couldn't kill him, that what time it was didn't matter. His cute assistant with the nice rack could open the shop today, and he didn't have any appointments 'til noon...

Nope, he heard her now. The first time she said his name, he just nuzzled his face into the couch cushion, trying to pretend he hadn't. Then, she kept trying. Telling him to get up. Telling him he wasn't wearing any pants. He flapped an arm uselessly at her, groaning sleepily and turning his face towards her, red and black plumes of hair shrouding his face. "...Fuggoff... 'm fuggin' tired..." He punctuated his weak protest with a loud, bearlike yawn, bringing his arm up to rest his head on it.

Still, he knew better than to try to ignore her. He got to his feet and carefully stepped around Aden, waiting until his pants passed by again on the fan to grab and yank them down, then dropping them onto the floor and taking a seat on the couch. Once he fished the cigarettes from his pants and lit one, he went for the remnants of the tacos, now cold and strewn across the floor near the table where Ari had clearly knocked them onto the ground to make the table her bed, munching on a cold, soggy taco with one hand and smoking with his other. "Helluva party," he said hoarsely, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. "So... wassup with you today? Anythin' good?"

Blessed Genius

User Image
Eaon Verite

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind

Eaon walked unsteadily down the alleyways, jumping at shadows, I can’t believe I’m being so paranoid, she thought before the thought faded into the echoes of her mind. She leaned against a wall and started calmly breathing, her heart was pounding like crazy, but she could feel she was starting to come off her high. She swayed as she made her way out of the alley and out onto the main street. She looked around and frowned, “Where the hell am I?” she wondered out aloud. She was lost in her own city and she found that hilarious, but was frightened by it more. She continued walking along the street, keeping away from bright areas and other people, until she recognized where she was.

Oh thank God, she thought as she walked up the stairs of the building which housed her office, her apartment was too far away and she wasn't about to venture out that way. She shakingly scratched in her back until she came upon her set of keys and slid them into the lock. She hastily went inside, locking up behind her, and climbed under her desk. This was probably the worst freak out she had ever had. She closed her eyes and promptly fell into a fit filled sleep.

I guess then the goal is blind the rest of the world first.

I am here: Eyry's Private Investigators
I am with: Nobody, I hope
I am feeling: paranoid

((Monkey OOC, OOc, Ooc: I've had the worst kind of writers block :{} ))

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image

Hear the sound. the ˚˚angels˚˚ come-screaming d o w ny o u r v o i c e
ι'vє, heard you've been B l e e d i n g ! ! ! Make your choice,
♩♪♫♬ They say you've been p-p-pleading,
Someone (s)(a)(v)(e) Us
Heaven h e l p u s now, come crashing down..

User Image

• • • • • • • • • •

Delilah hadn't been too happy hearing that she had missed out on another of the rebel meetings. But it wasn't as if she could just blow off work anytime she pleased without at least leaving someone to run it while she was gone. Thankfully after work that night she had been able to hand off the envelope she had gotten her hands on to one of her fellow informants and the last thing she had heard on the family in hiding was that they had been moved out and to a safe place. Vex's guards had made their raid only to find an empty building without any elects. And that thought alone was enough to make Delilah's lips curl into a smile. Not only had she been able to take care of that but the same informant who had passed the envelope along for her had volunteered to run the coffee shop next time the elects held a meeting so that she might be able to go on ahead and sit in. Apparently something big was in the making. A plan that a lot were talking about that had been announced at the meeting last night. She heard it through others already but she still wished she had been there to hear it herself. It was a big step in the rebellion and Delilah couldn't begin to imagine how it would effect the lives of the elects should they succeed. It was an uplifting thought.

Delilah opened one eye only to see that she had somehow burrowed beneath all of the comforters on her bed once again and only a small gap allowed the light of the morning to shine through onto her face. After getting out of bed she took a shower quickly got dressed for the day before grabbing a denim backpack and heading out of her apartment. The walk to work wasn't a long one yet by the time she had gotten there a few people were already approaching to get inside. Early birds, as the owner had always called them. Once she unlocked the doors and started brewing the coffee the customers began taking seats and she went about serving them drinks and goodies as usual. Though she always kept an eye on the door or on her phone should she get a call from someone of importance or should anyone of interest walk in. All the while listening for any tidbits of information.

• • • • • • • • • •

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

{Out.Of.Cupcakes: Really sleepy Dx Crappy post. Sorry guys. Next one will be better.}

Interesting Phantom

User Image
█ ` LOCATION: Main Streets of Salem City.
█ ` FEELING: Refreshed
█ ` WITH: Nobody

After Thomas had left the previous day, Carmen had stayed in the cafe for a few more minutes to talk with the cafe staff before walking back to her car and driving back home. She had then fixed the hems on a dress a woman had taken to her, being a freelance seamstress in the night time. Some time after that, Carmen vaguely remembered stumbling to the restroom of her apartment and getting into bed.

Carmen woke up to the light shining through her windows and the incessant beeping of her wound-up alarm clock. The sound pierced the air and into her eardrums like a stubborn wasp. It was soon silenced with a slap on the snooze button. Dark eyes snapped open from the sudden sound, looking alert but unfocused. First, Carmen sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes and searching around for clean clothing. Yesterday's clothing went into the wash... but she had extra uniforms in her closet. And so the tall woman pulled herself up to walk to her dresser, grabbing a comb on a side table along the way to work through a few tangles in her long hair. Feeling the cold air on her bare legs and arms woke her up a bit, though she was shivering. It was probably around five minutes later, after she had brushed her teeth and washed her face, that Carmen remembered the dream she had yesterday night. There wasn't a lot of details of that dream... she only remembered that she was walking with her younger brother in his university, and then she had lost sight of him. In the dream she walked around campus dazedly searching for him, running into several people as she asked around the cafeteria: Thomas, the cafe owner and assistant, the doctor, and a man she might have seen around the Heavenly Nights Bar.

Another five minutes later, Carmen was fixing herself breakfast in her small kitchen with the recipe she always fell back on when she didn't know what to make. A slice of sourdough toast with ham. Melted butter and cooked eggs on top, plus a bit of pesto. After a careful minute of consideration, she then grabbed her pepper shaker. After finishing breakfast, she grabbed her work bag and set out the door to her car. It was a white car that was second-hand, but Carmen considered the purchase a good deal, as the vehicle did not waste too much fuel. Glancing at her watch now, she realized that she still had much time to spare before her work started. "I'll just drive to the main street..."

After she parked her car and walked out onto the street, Carmen briefly checked her cell phone. No new messages, apart from one from her brother about his latest electronics class... two spam voice messages... the cell phone went back into her bag. She walked down the relatively busy street, passing by some buildings.

User Image
User Image

User Image

My life destroyed, consumed by a devil's flame.

The first thing Ayano heard upon waking up was the obnoxious ringing on her alarm clock. Her eyes were burning from sleep deprivation from the previous night. A lazy hand reached over knocking the annoying sound off the dresser and onto the floor. Her eyes slowly opened one at a time before a large yarn escaped her lips. She sat up in her bed seeing that Grady (her dog) was still asleep then glanced out of her bedroom window. It was raining out and something about the rain always made her feel sick and uneasy. Her eyes shifted back to her alarm clock on the floor next to her bed. It flashed 6:00am over and over again reminding her how crazy she was for waking up at that ludicrous hour.

Next to her bed laid her high school uniform. She quickly reached for it slipping it over her head pulled it down fixing the skirt. A soft sigh passed through her lips as she moved toward the mirror and glanced herself once over. If anything she was sick of going to high school, she didn't know how much longer she could keep up her little charade. Ayano moved to her computer typing in password after password effortlessly. Once she was into her files, her eyes followed her trackers and where everyone was at the present time. She placed her elbows on the computer desk and interlocked her fingers resting her chin upon her hands. It seemed as though the guards where taking a different route today... one she was unfamiliar with. A red flag went off in her head.Vex what are you up to?

Ayano left her house placing in her alarm code. She reached for an umbrella and opened it to protect her body from the rain. A few blocks later she arrived at Salem High School and sighed. Without hesitation she entered the building and headed up the steps. "Ayano!" She heard someone call out as soon as she entered her homeroom. She spun around seeing a young man (Samuel) standing at the window along with the rest of the students in the class. She moved toward him hearing the urgency in his voice. Her eyes followed his and soon saw what he was seeing which made her stomach turn. "Impossible...." Her voice trialed off barely louder than a whisper.

"They're checked all the downstairs classrooms and have been dragging elects out of here like crazy. I know I've never told you this Ayano and we've been friends for a while, but I'm an elect. I fear I'm next... Samuel said watching uneasily as the guards pulled another elect from a downstairs classroom and placed them in a huge van that was caged in. "Anyone that tried to leave was killed on the spot. They've got the whole place surrounded except the entrance they didn't want elects coming in noticing they were here and then leaving." There was an underlining sadness to his voice. Ayano looked toward Samuel with a comforting look upon her face. "I know this may sound strange, but I need you and any other elects that you know of to come with me."

Now and forever... the world will know my pain.

{With: Students Location: Salem High School Mood: Panicked }

Blessed Genius

User Image
Eaon Verite

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind

Eaon awoke to the sound of her ringing head and groaned. She slowly open her eyes and looked around, "Why the hell am I under here?" she asked herself, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Her head was still ringing, at least she thought it was her head, until she climbed out from underneath her desk only to realize it was the phone. She answered in a low grumble, "Eyry's private investigators. How may I help you?" The irate woman on the other side of the line started babbling on about the job she had ordered and Eaon was starting to phase out until the woman asked about evidence, "Huh? Oh right I have the pictures right here, could you come in at 11 O'clock," the woman agreed and hung up. It was only once she put down the phone did Eaon realize who she had been talking to and chuckled lightly.

She stretched, yawned and groaned in pain as her muscles all complained about how they had been treated last night. She rubbed her stiff neck as she made her way to the coffee pot. She picked up the pot only to find it empty with no spare coffee grounds to be found. Dammit!" she shouted, which only had one effect which was to make her headache worse, she then walked over to the answering machine and turned it on. There was no way in hell she was going to start her day without a fresh cup of coffee. She walked out of the office, locking her door behind her, and out into the morning air. As she walked down the street she scratched in her bag and took out her cellphone and she suddenly realized what she might have forgotten, Oh s**t, she thought, hastily writing and sending a cryptic message. It also dawned on her that she was still wearing her party clothes and had forgotten to remove her make-up, she groaned, I will deal with that after I've had some coffee, her stomach grumbled, and some food I guess, she headed for a nearby coffee shop. She pinched the bridge of her nose, today was not going to be a good day.

I guess then the goal is blind the rest of the world first.

I am here: walking down the street
I am with: Nobody
I am feeling: sore

((Monkey OOC, OOc, Ooc: ))

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Renée Young - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image
I don't know how I came to this
There is blood lust in my eyes
And someone in my mind saying
"I have forced you here
I'm hiding, right here inside
you"

Renée jerked lightly from out of her slumber, finding herself back in her own lab and in her office chair. It was starting to become a habit, using the chair as an impromptu bed. Her hands flew to her face, a calm washing over her when she found her glasses in place. 'Good, so I did come back here after finding the teahouse closed,' she confirmed mentally. The woman didn't want to admit it, but it was getting harder remembering the days, what with her other self being provoked into coming out more and more often.

It was not that she didn't like this other identity, it was just that, well, it seemed unrestrained. The bits and pieces that did return to her when she 'returned' made her blush on more than one occasion. This darker, more aggravated conscious was immoral, blood-thirsty, and provocative...in more ways than one. Renée, the original, was not these things; She was compliant, reserved, and calm.

Her pale orbs drifted over the papers that littered her desk, her right hand moving up to massage the kink in her neck. "I need to stop drifting off in this chair." The mental note was voiced out loud, a gentle wince now crossing her features when her fingertips found a particularly tender spot on the column of her neck. "This can't be at all good for my body."

A long exhale passed her lips, her left hand drifting over file after file that she had out, now thinking that she needed to organize a bit today. Surely, that wouldn't require too much effort! Besides, she needed to get up and stretch her limbs, as well as get a fresh outfit on, if she were to go after this target that Vex had wanted her to bring in. Going out looking like a slob was not allowed, at least, not to the woman and her own personal set of rules and etiquette.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Location: Capital Building; Renée's 'lab' XXXXCompany: Alone XXXXAttire: Just The Usual XXXXMood: Tired, groggy

Shameless Nerd

User Image

Cassandra June Marchesi
Location: Wandering Salem ♪ With: No One ♪ Action: Being a Loon

After saying goodnight to Luke, Ally had let Cass into the building and her apartment with the spare keys she had for when this happened. Despite everything, Cass went to bed extremely pleased with herself. She may not be the most reliable big sister, but she had managed to help set Ally up on a date with a cute boy. Maybe things would go well and Ally would have someone to look after her. Luke seemed capable of protecting her if anything happened to Cass.

She was woken up the next morning by the sound of rain splattering against the window. Sitting up in bed she watched the droplets race down the glass pane forming complex patterns.Sliding out of her pajamas and into a shower the hot water reminded her she needed to pick up her things from Landshark. Getting dressed, Cass remembered to bring an umbrella before she left the apartment.

Eyes half closed as she walked down the street, she listened to the sound of the water bouncing off of the taught fabric. Her thoughts swirled around the music until she arrived at Landshark. It was still early which meant the janitorial staff was still cleaning up from last night. Cass knocked on the window.

"Forget something again, Cassandra?" The janitor joked as he let her in.

"I remembered it." She said, smiling and walking over to the dj booth and unhooking her laptop.

"You'd do better to remember it before you left." He said, continuing mopping the dance floor.

"Maybe next time."

"Doubtful." He said laughing and waving her out the door. Cass returned the wave and exited out onto the street, opening the umbrella against the rain.

"Now what?" Cass picked a direction and started walking.

User Image

Ariadnae could hardly move. Her body felt heavy, laden which the burdens of what this day would bring. Xavor was back now and it was time to tell the group their plans of entrance-- getting onto Caos Island alone was going to be exhausting with possible casualties; she never liked the idea of casualties. "Party? Wish I could remember it. It'll be the last one we have for a while."

The roll of toilet paper in her hand rolled off onto the floor. It was surprising the three of them weren't dead by the looks of things. Last night was all a blur. Aden groaned as he got to his feet reaching down for Aria with both hands. "Ah, easy." He whispered softly, cupping the back on her head. "You've got a lump."

She smiled. "Two, last time I checked."

His face ran red as he then proceeded to get her to her feet before checking her forehead. 'Oh, this lump." It wasn't bleeding, but whatever happened left a mark. The woman's attention turned then to Xavor, fully, as Aden exited the living room, mumbling over the mess. "I am not going to have a conversation with you while you have no pants on, Xavor." Her face held a strong seriousness as it always did, but there was no truth behind the tone. "I assume you have blueprints of the Island or something like it. I am holding a meeting tonight. Bring it. And arm yourself. I am worried their are spies among us."

Aria leaned down and kissed him on the forehead just then. "And clean this s**t up." She smirked playfully moving upstairs to shower and change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon arriving at work, she parked her car on the street and hurried across threw the traffic toward the brick building, heels making an usual clicking sound against the pavement. Ariadnae was still rather intoxicated. She entered her place of work, the chimes moving back and forth creating a sound she had always loved. There were some people wandering about, books and paperwork in their hands, greeting their boss with soft nods. "Oh Max." She came over, laying her purse down on the desk. "I need you to just, keep an eye on the library for me. I have some work to do..."

And with that said, she left just as soon as she entered...

Hilarious Grabber

8,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
<==============================>
Antonio Ziegfield
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can serve up two things. A good martini, and a bullet for all sizes of skulls.
<==============================>

Having been up most of the previous night working, and having shooed out the customers during closing time, Ziegfield was more than happy to get a good night's sleep. A quiet evening littered with success always did make a man sleep like a baby. Awakening in the late morning as he always did, Ziegfield had taken a quick shower and dressed appropriately for the day. He had a small meeting later today for a shipment of new experimental rifles that was planned to be distributed among the Guard, but did not have any plans beyond that.

The rifles weren't anything spectacular, per say, but the thing that made them so valuable was that it was beginning to experiment with the tracking technology within them. Zieg planned on studying the weapons for several hours to see if the tracking technology was not only effective, but if he had to adjust the collars that blocked the tracking devices in any way. If he did have to, then it meant he would be the only one that knew of this little secret, and business for at least the next two weeks would multiply ten fold. If the tracking technology did not work, then if Ziegfield could figure out how to make them work he would be getting a large amount of money by pointing out the small flaw to the Guards, and they would be more than happy to give him even more leeway with the law. Granted, Ziegfield was no expert in the technologies he sold by a longshot, but he worked with them nearly all his life to know what to look for unless it was software related. He was out of luck if the problem required a technician.

Making his way over to the Confections Cafe, as he always did, he would be more than happy to see if there were any new bits of information that he should be aware of as well as a cup of coffee and a muffin. Straightening his tie once more, Zieg took his usual seat in the far back of the Cafe as he waited for his drink, his hand already going to his wallet to pay the waitress for any chatter or change that had occurred. While there was very little information that he was concerned about, it always paid to know what was going on around him in case any of the actions meant that Vex would finally crack down on Zieg's operations so that the Elects would be unable to purchase any of the collars or devices that Zieg sold to them upon his own discretion. Still, if Vex did do such a thing, it would be a red light to all those in the underworld, and they would do anything possible to maintain their mountains of dirty money that they had collected.

Seeing Delilah approach with his usual cup of coffee with a spoonful of cream and a blueberry muffin was a welcome sight for Zieg's craving stomach. Placing the wad of bills to pay for his meal and the information, he was more than happy to greet her in turn. "Don't you look beautiful today," Ziegfield told her playfully as it was what he always said to her when he greeted her, even off of the street.

Condition: Green
Mood: Hungry
Interacting with: Delilah Ann Mae

Vex woke on the floor of his office, legs and arms all over the place, body returned to it's natural state. The transformation back was a hard one. For some reason he had trouble doing so without passing out. Still, he remained in a state of arousal, so proud of his find that he could strangle his sick father to the ground without remorse. Luckily, the old b*****d was away for the day on business. His business. Vex was starting to feel used and abused and the only one that was suppose to do that around here was him.

"Sir, sir." Came the voice of one of the guards as they entered the room, rushing over to get him up off the floor. "Are you alright?"

Vex swatted his hand away, rolling over on his back, green irises focusing in on the visitor. "You better have good news for me." He said with a creeping grin.

"Oh, I do sir. Climt sent up a report last night. It involved Crown and a new suspect. Ariadnae Ann Dromeda."

The name didn't strike him. Not even in the slightest. "Okay and..."

The guard went on to better explain the situation and as he did, Vex was feeling less and less good and more and more angry. It seemed the humans were helping the elects more then thought. Now, they were even holding meetings...in libraries nonetheless. "I can handle this."

He was not one for killing his own kind. But there was a disgust moving over him that almost made him want to vomit. What if these filthy meetings were being held in the schools, or worse yet, the hospitals. "Ayano Kannagi. Is she still on the run?"

The guard nodded. "Climt was after her last night, but you called him off for Crown. Who we did not catch."

Vex swallowed the lump in his throat getting to his feet. "Tell Climt to go see a Mr. Antonio Ziegfield also known as Grumman. Have him find me some scramblers for the project we have downstairs. Price is no option." The project was a set of mechanical dogs, to sniff out the elects in hiding.

Once he had showered and redressed, he sought out Renee in her office. He entered without knocking, just turned the nob and let the door creak open. When it stopped her walked inside, boots heavy against the tiled floors. "Good morning my ray of sunshine." Vex smiled sweetly coming over and placing his hands down on the desk leaning in very close to her. "I need you to do something for me while daddy is away." A single hand reached into the pocket of his overcoat and laid out two grenades upon her files. "Blow up that God forsaken hospital to lure Miss Kannagi there so I can kill her. Then, toss this one in the library after hours." Vex reached out then, removing her glasses. "Do we understand each other?" He hissed, his eyes narrowed.

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Alisa Jane Marchesi

l o c a t i o n : On the street, on my way to Confection's Cafe.
m o o d / t h o u g h t s : Somewhat contemplative.
w i t h : No one.

The entirety of the rest of the night was left in bafflement. Date? She had never had a date for anything... wait, no! She wasn't agreeing with this idea!... entirely! Ah! She washed her face as she was left alone in her apartment for the night. Cass seemed rather burned out and went straight into her room instead of coming into hers and continuing their conversation.

The curious case of Luke was on her mind. He just... came out of no-where and now it seemed he was going to be more involved in their--well--her life. When she went to sleep that night, she had another dream, or vision. There was fire and loud noises... explosions, people screaming and running around. She was standing on the street, frozen and staring at a building as it was becoming consumed in fire... someone grabbed her, over her mouth, and when she went to scream, she woke up.

Laying in bed for a moment, Alisa took a couple breaths to calm herself. Good thing she didn't scream aloud, Cass might bust in. Well, if she was in her apartment at least. After getting ready for the day, Alisa stepped out of her apartment with purse in hand, locking the door and pocketing her keys before knocking on her sister's door. When there was no response after some loud knocks (to wake her if she was asleep), she concluded that she was gone for the day. With a black umbrella, she stepped out the door.

The rain had lightened up to a drizzle. She decided to not open her umbrella, instead carrying it along her side as she walked down the street with a light click of her heels. Her birthday was in two days... Alisa knew that Cass was going to plan something loud and exciting for her. Would Luke really show up? As her... date? She blushed at the idea as her feet carried her to the small park in town. Though Alisa was on her way to work, she had some time to kill so she decided to sit on a bench and pull her phone out to send her sister a text.

"Hey, when do you want to finish that conversation? We've both got work, maybe afterward?" After last night, she really wanted to explain herself to her sister. She deserved to know. Then her thoughts turned to what she saw in her sleep last night. Unlike the one she had the night before, this one seemed more genuine... she knew in her gut this was going to happen... but when?
User Image

User Image

My life destroyed, consumed by a devil's flame.

It was true, no one at the school knew Ayano was an elect. But that was all about to change. She grabbed the young boy Samuel's hand leading him out of the classroom and into the hallway along with any other elects that were in that class. They had followed upon hearing their conversation. She then handed him and the other elects her business cards. "Okay, grab all the elects you can find from all of the upstairs classrooms by whatever means possible." She walked in a fast pace with them down the hall shooting out commands as if she was a General of an army. "Check all bathrooms, closets, and empty classrooms for any that may be hiding and meet me at the side of the school in ten." With that being said she raced off down the stairs moving rapidly throughout the hallways without being seen.

"Hey you!" She heard a guard yell out that saw her from down the hall. Ayano took off running out of one of the double doors, stopping in front all the caged in trucks and guards. They all turned around pointing their weapons at her. The head of the guards walked forward with a slight smirk on his face. A burn mark was covering the whole left side of his face. "Mrs. Kannagi, it's been a while." He was getting pure pleasure out of having her cornered. "At last.... I thought about this moment many times and how bitter sweet it would be to finally watch you die." His eyes lowered looking at her with pure hatred. "Kill her!"

Ayano moved placing both hands out in front of her a fireball shot from the palm of her hands surrounding the guards in some sort of fire prison. It caused the metal from their weapons to heat up enough to burn their hands. There was no way in or out with being burned to death. "Okay..." Ayano started circling the fire prison she had made for the guards. "This is how it's going to go, I'm going to take all the elects in those vans and you are never going to come back to this school again or I am going to burn you all alive... sound good? Thought so." Ayano stopped seeing all the elects the others had gathered coming out of the building. They all froze seeing the fire trap she had imprisoned the guards in. "It's okay, grab the elects from the vans and get as far away from this place as possible. She felt herself getting light headed.

Once all the elects were rescued, she removed herself from the school grounds running in no particular direction. Her nose began to bleed as she leaned against a nearby wall for the support she desperately needed. Her eyes began to glow a deep red and blocks away from where she was now the fire prison that the guards were in disappeared leaving behind a small trail of smoke.

Now and forever... the world will know my pain.

{With: Students Location: Salem High School Mood: Panicked }

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image

Hear the sound. the ˚˚angels˚˚ come-screaming d o w ny o u r v o i c e
ι'vє, heard you've been B l e e d i n g ! ! ! Make your choice,
♩♪♫♬ They say you've been p-p-pleading,
Someone (s)(a)(v)(e) Us
Heaven h e l p u s now, come crashing down..

User Image

• • • • • • • • • •

Delilah felt a smirk cross her face from Zieg's greeting and gave a light shake of her head. "Well at least one of us seems to think so. Still too early in the day for me to tell." She said with a laugh before placing the mug and plate down in front of him and taking a glance around before sitting down across from him. There weren't many in at this time and everyone seemed content for the moment, giving her an excellent chance to do what she did best. Shifting a bit, Delilah spoke in a hushed tone and made sure to pay attention should someone walk over or enter the cafe. "Things are getting rough. Vex's men are bringing out some new toys. At least that's what they've been saying lately. Bigger and better guns but there is something else they aren't letting up on. I have no idea if it's a weapon or a plan.... I'm not sure. Usually they talk so freely about what's going on down there but I think something has them getting hush hush quiet. I don't know... it worries me. It could be bad it could be good. Too soon to tell. I've also heard they are getting reprimanded more by their superiors for loosing their weapons..... and not being able to find them. Overall, they're getting upgraded. I suggest you look into it and see that you keep up with them if you already haven't because if their s**t gets better then a lot of older devices being sold to elects are going to be pointless. I guess you could say your business might be booming pretty soon."

Though for Zieg this may have been good, for Delilah it was a thorn in her side. She was linked to the rebellion in smaller ways if any and though her work consisted of informing elects involved in it as well she still had to worry about herself too. Because if she somehow got caught red handed passing along info.... well she couldn't do her job behind bars. That didn't mean she was going to slow down any. Some elects were friends of hers. And customers. She felt obligated to help in what little ways she could. At least it was something. "But like I said. Some of the guards that come in? They talk about how their superiors are wondering how elects are slipping by. And how weapons are being found in... the 'wrong' hands. I'd be careful who you let in on your merchandise. Who knows, one tip off and they could be headin your way." It was unnerving for her to realize how easily things could go wrong if someone were to slip word to the guards or anyone involved with them. It was getting harder and harder to trust people and with the rebellion starting up and what was being said it was no surprise that so many were on edge. Both elects and humans.

• • • • • • • • • •

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

{Out.Of.Cupcakes: :') I'm so happy this many posted. *gives you all candy*}

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Renée Young - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image
I don't know how I came to this
There is blood lust in my eyes
And someone in my mind saying
"I have forced you here
I'm hiding, right here inside
you"

The female had managed to get out an exact copy of the outfit she had the day prior. Without much of a social life, she didn't need to look fancy; having multiples of the same garments made her wardrobe a snap. Besides, Renée didn't care for anything flashy; being professional was more necessary. Though, she did find a few...interesting clothes that she somehow acquired, though not consciously.

Clean clothes always made Renée feel better, even just being clean in general. She had to use lotion a few times a day because she washed her hands just about any time she re-entered or left her office. But the chill, unwrinkled shirt against her skin was heaven! The ironed pencil skirt that caressed her knees was perfect. Being in clothes that were freshly washed always made the woman happy and feel relaxed and gathered. Her stocking-less feet stepped around in her heels, finding the sound of her steps another comfort. Was it odd to be pleased by such simple things?

The blonde had made it back to her desk, moving around a few files into different piles on her desk. Her neck bothered her, but only mildly, not enough to impair her working abilities. It had only been a few minutes of organizing when she heard the door click open. Icy eyes drifted over to the entrance that was now ajar, orbs widening just the slightest when she had seen that Vex was now in her presence. 'Oh no, I'm a mess. My lab is a mess!,' thoughts of how unpresentable the environment was flitted around in her brain, nearly forgetting about the man until he stepped closer.

An inaudible gulp came before the corner of her lips tilted upward. The ruler's greeting was a bit unnerving, since the honeyed words could be masking something else. "Good morning, Sir." Professional, as always.

A serious expression overtook the female, Vex's hands now steadying him as he leaned into her bubble of personal space. This caused her cheeks to gain a dusting of pink, enough to where she could feel the gentle heat upon her face. Vex requests her service once again and Renée gave a nod of her head in agreement. 'He should know by now that I would follow his every word.' She stared at the two grenades that were placed upon some of her papers, unsure of what was expected of her. The blonde's gaze flew up to look at the man, his command being made. She wasn't given a list of details, just a main objective. This wasn't exactly uncharacteristic of Vex, unless he wanted specifics on the pain that needed inflicting. His hand was coming towards her and she wasn't sure what to do, being frozen in place.

Then her glasses were removed.

The woman blinked a few times, her arms lifting to partake in a mild stretch. She smirked, no longer the same as the beginning of the conversation. "Mm, perfectly clear." The words came out almost as a purr, Renée leaning forward as a devilish grin came over her. "Anything else you'd like?" Being given the task of causing some mayhem pleased the female greatly. Granted, it wasn't up-close and personal, but it was ordered, from Vex none the less. This meant that it was the highest priority and if she did it well? Oh, she could just imagine her tail wagging like the little pet she was.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Location: Capital Building; Renée's 'lab' XXXXCompany: Vex XXXXAttire: Just The Usual...Again XXXXMood: Relaxed, unnerved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff