Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to my sleepover!

Rules:-
1.) No Rules!!

There is a table full of all the food and drinks you could ever imagine!! And there is a stage for people who wanna sing! xd And you can set up your sleeping bag anywhere!! Enjoy!!

BUT PLEASE POST YOUR PROFILE FIRST!!

Name: Crazypunkgal

Nickname: Crazy or Alex

Race: Fox/vampire
*A young girl walked in, she had brown hair and you could see red glowing eyes through little glasses. The girl wore a baggy black shirt and stockings with big slippers ((Avi)) and she appeared to have ears and a tail. She sneeked into a corner and set up her sleeping bag*
A sleepover with no rules...sounds like fun! whee

Name: Neko Yukino
Nickname: Neko the great ruler of the universe who has power over all almond joy bars, green tea, and chocolate.
Race: 1/2 human, 1/4 demon, 1/8 witch, 1/8 angel

Yaaay! Sleepoverness! FUN! FUN! FUN! *runs around and crashes into a wall* Fuuuun. X__x;;;
Crazypunkgal
Welcome to my sleepover!

Rules:-
1.) No Rules!!

There is a table full of all the food and drinks you could ever imagine!! And there is a stage for people who wanna sing! xd And you can set up your sleeping bag anywhere!! Enjoy!!

BUT PLEASE POST YOUR PROFILE FIRST!!

Name: Crazypunkgal

Nickname: Crazy or Alex

Race: Fox/vampire

name:sensual_gurl

nickname:LaKeisha or foxy

race: human/fox
Name: Caitlin

Race: human

*walks in and sets up her sleeping bag on a couch*
Hello Neko the great ruler of the universe who has power over all almond joy bars, green tea, and chocolate, how are you?

*The girl whispered from the corner, when she finished speaking Alex curled up in the corner on her sleeping bag*
*walks into the building, as her tail flicks gently every couple of seconds. Her eyes search over everything, giving her a look of nervousness.
Hi Everyone! Enjoy yourselves!! Do watever you want, trash the place for all I care!!! blaugh
Crazypunkgal
Hello Neko the great ruler of the universe who has power over all almond joy bars, green tea, and chocolate, how are you?

*The girl whispered from the corner, when she finished speaking Alex curled up in the corner on her sleeping bag*

Neko is fine....I think...how is you?...THIS SLEEPOVER IS GOING TO BE LOTS OF FUN! whee ..unless random poles appear and try to eat Neko...or if...uh...the evil aliens that live in sodas take over people's brains and force Neko to drink the evil soda. o.o;;;
*throws ice cream at everybody*
Name: Lanzer

Nickname:Lanzy

Race: Shadow Kitsune

walks in and looks around, Did any on say sleepover??
Crazypunkgal
Hi Everyone! Enjoy yourselves!! Do watever you want, trash the place for all I care!!! blaugh

YAAAY! *does the dance of evil and chocolates* MOO! PIE! PIE! PIE! PIE! PIE! eek *tackles the wall 10 times* WALL! X__x I wonder if I can run through it. D:
Neko-chan-3000
Crazypunkgal

Neko is fine....I think...how is you?...THIS SLEEPOVER IS GOING TO BE LOTS OF FUN! whee ..unless random poles appear and try to eat Neko...or if...uh...the evil aliens that live in sodas take over people's brains and force Neko to drink the evil soda. o.o;;;
*Alex giggles then gets up and walks towards Neko, she then picks up a bottle of soda and hands it to her, pretending to be a zombie person thing*

Here...drink it....join us.... twisted
Fun_Dweebles
*throws ice cream at everybody*

ICE CREAM! *gets hit by some ice cream* Aah! It's cold! D: ...*gets a can of soda out of a random freezer and throws it at the nearest person* whee
Name: HealingVision

Nickname:Arnika

Race: human

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out