Welcome to Gaia! ::

deathsephiroth
*sits up out of the bag* I dunno. I mean...being alone in journeys and in life, you sorta get used to it, know what I mean? I mean, I dont wanna be rude or anything, but I am just so used to being alone its...its like who I am.

Eh, don't worry. You're still pretty cute. *Winks.* YOu're not a player, are you? Seeing as you're alone all the time and stuff. *Abandons the newer guy.*
*sits up and says* Gday all! biggrin
Misery sat against the opposite wall of the outside hallway, locked out of his apartment and too quiet to bother a neighbor for some paperclips to pick the lock.

He held his head with his open palms and listened intently to the muffled noise that came from behind the door ahead of him. It was room 302... of course... That place had sleepovers nearly every night.

Misery couldn't imagine attending one, much too social. but... curiosity tended to pursuade him awry on other genres... Perhaps a quick glance wouldn't hurt so bad?

"No... of course not. Just a peek..." he whispered to himself as he rose quietly to his feet. His clawed fingers parted the door from its jam ever so slowly, and without creek or moan from the hindges.

Several were inside, seeming to have fun... but the activities they partook in... cheese strings??? These peers had fun with activities borderlining an insane assylum.
Can I suggest a game of Truth or Dare
spazzysurfer

ya Ya good idea! n.n *gets in his underwear and plops on the floor*
spazzysurfer

Okay. Who goes first? *Puts on her strait jacket.*
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer

ME ME ME ME ME ME
spazzysurfer
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer

ME ME ME ME ME ME

Okay. Truth or Dare? *Grabs another cheesestring with her foot.*
spazzysurfer
yaya! can i play? Sits on floor
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer

ME ME ME ME ME ME

Dare
spazzysurfer
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer

ME ME ME ME ME ME

Dare

Alrighty! A risk taker!Let's see... I dare you to eat this rotten cheesestring. *Gestures to the cheesestring held in her foot.*
O Ren Ishii
deathsephiroth
*sits up out of the bag* I dunno. I mean...being alone in journeys and in life, you sorta get used to it, know what I mean? I mean, I dont wanna be rude or anything, but I am just so used to being alone its...its like who I am.

Eh, don't worry. You're still pretty cute. *Winks.* YOu're not a player, are you? Seeing as you're alone all the time and stuff. *Abandons the newer guy.*

No..I am not a player. I am just a person who sits and watches the world around him continue on life while I awaits the day mine ends. That is all. *sits up and sighs* My life is nothing. I guess thats why I am always alone. *gets up and sits a far from the people* May I join in this game of truth or dare?
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer
O Ren Ishii
spazzysurfer

ME ME ME ME ME ME

Dare

Alrighty! A risk taker!Let's see... I dare you to eat this rotten cheesestring. *Gestures to the cheesestring held in her foot.*

it's grose but i'll do it i don't even like cheese *dangles above her mouth and quickly downs it. Reachs for a glass of water* EWWWW
:: eyes were closed, as he heard people were playing truth or dare ::
If it is ok with everyone, may I go next????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff