Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lost
The_Grieving_One

*she hits him soft in the stomach with the back of her hand* "You meany, you have to tease" *she liftes an eyebrow at him*

"I'm totally serious," he said, looking at her, mirroring the raised eyebrow.
The_Grieving_One
The Lost

*she hits him soft in the stomach with the back of her hand* "You meany, you have to tease" *she liftes an eyebrow at him*

"I'm totally serious," he said, looking at her, mirroring the raised eyebrow.

"Damn... I can follow the first... But nad no ennas... That makes no sence"
*she bites her lip and looks more closely at him*
The Lost

"Well, what's the first part mean? I'm confused on the whole bit." He remains still, kinda used to people examining him.
The_Grieving_One
The Lost

"Well, what's the first part mean? I'm confused on the whole bit." He remains still, kinda used to people examining him.

"'Maer dhaw a losto mae means, good night and sleep tight, and nad no ennas means, there's something out there" *she rubbed her cheek, not taking her eyes of him*
The Lost
"'Maer dhaw a losto mae means, good night and sleep tight, and nad no ennas means, there's something out there" *she rubbed her cheek, not taking her eyes of him*

He nods, his eyes glowing a little brighter suddenly. "Do me a favor."
The_Grieving_One
The Lost

"Tell me what and I might do it"
The Lost
The_Grieving_One
The Lost

"Tell me what and I might do it"

"Alright, this is going to sound really weird, but put your hand on my cheek. I need to figure something out." he looked totally serious.
The_Grieving_One

"Alright, this is going to sound really weird, but put your hand on my cheek. I need to figure something out." he looked totally serious.

*she looked confused* "Uhm, okaay ehh..." *she slowly reached out and put her left hand on his cheek*
His eyes glowed brighter as he leaned into her touch a little. After a moment, the collar he wore cracked, and eventually weakened enough that he could tear it off. "Thanks."
The_Grieving_One
His eyes glowed brighter as he leaned into her touch a little. After a moment, the collar he wore cracked, and eventually weakened enough that he could tear it off. "Thanks."

*she looked at him still confused but not moving a muscle* "What..." *she trailed, not knoving what to say*
The Lost

*she looked at him still confused but not moving a muscle* "What..." *she trailed, not knoving what to say*

"Like I said, I'm half angel. Seraphs are at their strongest when they have something to protect." he lowered his eyes, "that's just me finding something I feel pretty good about looking after."
*walks in*hi
The_Grieving_One
The Lost

"Like I said, I'm half angel. Seraphs are at their strongest when they have something to protect." he lowered his eyes, "that's just me finding something I feel pretty good about looking after."

*she blushed a bit and removed her hand from his cheek* "How can you protect what you don't know?"
Name: Brian
Race: human
Description: he is a tall black person with a fade haircut and lean build
any1 here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items