Aged Regular

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
*She looked into SpartanMike's cage and watched him*

"Bonjour, slave boy... how does this place treat you?"
Enycers
::She enters.:: "Slave men?" ::Her evil blood starts to take over and her claws begin to morph.:: "Hehe...cute" ::She licks her lips and walks around looking at the rows of slaves::

Weak.....
Name: Sid
Race: Kitsune Sterile
Description: I am worthless to use in breeding, but I am a well trained worker slave. I only talk-back if it involves a disadvatage to my owner, and know how to play the acoustic guitar.
Axl_Low
Enycers
::She enters.:: "Slave men?" ::Her evil blood starts to take over and her claws begin to morph.:: "Hehe...cute" ::She licks her lips and walks around looking at the rows of slaves::

Weak.....

::She glares at the imputent slave and walks on::
Griever's eyes snap open for a moment, a bright blue glow eminated by his irises spilling out around his glases as they move in a slow arc around the room. Surveying the others through the bars. Without a word, his eyes slide lazily closed again, and he resumes rocking his cage slowly.
Enycers
*I poke my head as far as the spiked collar would allow to see my new surroundings. My ears twitch with each step you take as I speak near inaudiably* What is Paradise..?
Enycers
Axl_Low
Enycers

Weak.....

*leans against the cage with his arms folded with a smirk upon his face*
As I thought such a weak person could never be my master, someone who walks away from a challege.
*tail sways up and down out of cockyness*
Enycers

he blinked as he watched her, "i never seen anyone like that before" he wispered to himself as he swallowed slowly.
Aki stood chained up against the wall, his deep set green eyes traveled along through the crowd of people. His voice was harsh as he tried to free himself from the shackles. They had taken his tools, his knives, everything he needed to escape. Why didn't they just kill him when they had the chance, his head fetched a mighty fine price for whoever had killed him. Of course they had to humiliate him and sell him to the auction, his own guild, the people he trusted, well.... trusted a little. The small cat tail was also chained up, along the side.
Axl_Low
Enycers
Axl_Low
Enycers

Weak.....

*leans against the cage with his arms folded with a smirk upon his face*
As I thought such a weak person could never be my master, someone who walks away from a challege.
*tail sways up and down out of cockyness*

::She glares at the slave and throws a small ball of lightning at him. She watches his body ripple with shockwaves.:: "A slave shoul know his place" ::She says, her voice void of any emotion::
Praha
*She looked into SpartanMike's cage and watched him*

"Bonjour, slave boy... how does this place treat you?"

Closing his eyes again he said "The food leaves something to be desired, but the atmosphere is second to none." voice dripping with sarcasm, he tried to turn his attention away.

((I think Gaia ate my reply, so I hope this isn't a double))
Name: Xanata
race: Weretigeress
Master..

*Walks in, declipping .45 on thigh. Walks past the few first cages looking quietly. Swishing cloak aside*
Aki Onishi
Aki stood chained up against the wall, his deep set green eyes traveled along through the crowd of people. His voice was harsh as he tried to free himself from the shackles. They had taken his tools, his knives, everything he needed to escape. Why didn't they just kill him when they had the chance, his head fetched a mighty fine price for whoever had killed him. Of course they had to humiliate him and sell him to the auction, his own guild, the people he trusted, well.... trusted a little. The small cat tail was also chained up, along the side.
((Silent Hill 3, in your sig. Am I right?))
Name: Imagica Curingsong
Race: neko/gravarr
Description: The young woman likes to play, and is quite cute when the time suits her. A petite build, small healers hands, with blazing scarlet hair, and piercing scarlet eyes that can see through pretty much anything, she likes to call it intuition.

Her form slowly saunters in with a mute smile, irises colouring there normal red as she scans the place.
septer4115
Enycers

he blinked as he watched her, "i never seen anyone like that before" he wispered to himself as he swallowed slowly.

::Her sensitive ears pick up his voice and she turns her head and looks at him:: "I've never seen a kitsune slave before neither." ::She turns and glares at all the slaves::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff