Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Tristam remains standing against the wall showing little emotion and mutters* man... I hope a master or mistress comes along soon and gets my sorry butt off this wall....
A small trickle of blood poured down from where the chains cut into Namida. She bit her bottom lip trying to keep herself from crying out from the pain the chains were causing her. She watched as the blood reached her pale blue dress and spread slightly leaving a bright red mark on the otherwise clean dress.
((An important rule you left out! Wandering swordsmen can't come in and pretty much cause some serious a**-kicking/destruction. 3nodding ))

The door creaks open, as a man around 16 with black spikey hair looks around. "Heh...welllll hey, I'm looking for a slave, who should I talk to eh?"

A silver cross around his neck, wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and black pants, he walks in a little more. A large sword rests on his back...
*looks over at Namida* If you held your arms up a bit the chains wouldn't cut so bad...
*Arcanis struggles against the chains.

Why am I chained up anyway?
-He scratched lightly at the caked blood on his right ankle. He hated shackles, he preferred the cage he'd had at home with Zadriel. 'Zadriel...' he thought to himself, looking at his feet, 'Lysander wonders where Zadriel is now, wonders if he is ok, Lysander hopes Zadreil is better off then he is'. A large cockroach crawled near him, interrupting his thoughts as he watched it with interest.-
slowly opening her eyes nikokoi looks around* huh..? what the.. how ..? * she trys to move but findes that she is bound to the wall by chains* .. grate.. * she slides down to sit and wait*
When Namida heard what the person told her to do about the chains she simply shook her head. It isn't that bad. I can't show the others that I'm so weak I can't even deal with this.

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
((Back.))

He keeps his eyes planted on the floor and watches the feet of masters and mistresses as they pass.
[Lysander]
-He scratched lightly at the caked blood on his right ankle. He hated shackles, he preferred the cage he'd had at home with Zadriel. 'Zadriel...' he thought to himself, looking at his feet, 'Lysander wonders where Zadriel is now, wonders if he is ok, Lysander hopes Zadreil is better off then he is'. A large cockroach crawled near him, interrupting his thoughts as he watched it with interest.-

Omi watches the guy stare at the cockroach, and walks over. He looks down at him, his black sunglasses covering his eyes barely. "So...how is it? When a bug or a "master" is all ya got to look forward to, a little cheap sex eh? Don't sound.." He looks down at the bug, "..too fun to me."
sittiing on the floor she starts to count the cracks on it* 99..100...
Mesai was brought in by two extremely huge men. She was carried in by her wrists, dragging on the ground. Mesai was put into shackles at her ankles and at her wrists. She was struggling for freedom, she could see that they all were. The men growled in laughter. "Stay here little slut this where you belong." Tears slid down her cheeks, as she mumbled to herself, "Is that really the end of it, does nobody want me.."
*two men cary me and chain me to the wall as blood ran down the side of my face i close my eyes and laughs a little* Great again
animegirl2u
When Namida heard what the person told her to do about the chains she simply shook her head. It isn't that bad. I can't show the others that I'm so weak I can't even deal with this.

You're bleeding. People generally try to stop the bleeding. Raise your arms up a bit so the chain will go a little slack. If it keeps rubbing the cut will get a lot worse. Trust me, I've... er... got experience with chains.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff