Welcome to Gaia! ::

kitkatbaby611
*The guards looked at him and spat at Kensi* *They then toyed with Sakura by kissing on her and feeling her up* *she then spat on them and then they slapped her face* *She then got whipped several times and they walked away laughing* *A tear formed in her eye and she sniffed as her knees were shivering from the cold floor*
*takes of one of her cloaks since she is wearing one and tosses it to sakura as far as she can* Here you might want to use this.
*Finally wakes up & sighes*
"When i get out of here ill get my hammer and get you!"
*Stares at the others*
"Oh hi im Diana"
Name: Skye

Race: Wolven Night Angel

Personal: Slave

Uses: Anything

Personality: Rough, rude, can obey when wants to, will disobey most of the time, will attack for no reason just out of fun.

Description: Silken black hair falling down to her pale slender waist, unless pulled back tightly or loosely into a rubber band forming a ponytail holding the ends of her hair at her shoulders.

Soft orange eyes flickering gently against any light acting as flame. A long slicked black tail curving gently to one side lays behind her. The end flicking gently.

Folded neatly on her back lay black satin wings. The feathers gleaming light off and on the satin feathers. Soft at the touch to any flesh. Pale red lips concealing black fangs beneath the soft flesh of her lips.

Black pants hanging loosely from her hips holding her legs loser as they work their way down. The hem of her pants met by her black boots clinging to her knees. Pale purple stockings in between her boot and foot hidden under pants and boot.

A tight indigo tank top hugging her chest tightly on top, but loosening ever so slightly at her belly button. A piercing sitting there in the form and shape of a ring, markings and words in a different tongue along the outside band.

Her pale pink tongue pierced as well. A crimson red skull bleeding black blood ring hanging form the hole. A leather collar holding the pendant of the wolves hangs form her neck loosely.

Black gloves holding her arms up to her elbows. Black steel shackles holding her wrists together. Along with shackles of the same holding her ankles behind her.
kitkatbaby611
*The guards looked at him and spat at Kensi* *They then toyed with Sakura by kissing on her and feeling her up* *she then spat on them and then they slapped her face* *She then got whipped several times and they walked away laughing* *A tear formed in her eye and she sniffed as her knees were shivering from the cold floor*
*he opened his mouth and caght the spit swallowing, he chuckled slightly and rose to his feet slowly and walked over to the side of the cage closest to Sakura and then sat down again leaning agianst the bars of the cage* humans..if they didnt all taste so good we vampires would have wiped them out before their race even took to power... *he glared ath the men as the walked away laughing*
*Sakura looked at the cloak and then said "No thanks.." *She then looked down at her pretty pink dress that had been torn in some places and she sneered*
*looks at her wings* This is uncomfortable.
kensi_loea
kitkatbaby611
*he opened his mouth and caght the spit swallowing, he chuckled slightly and rose to his feet slowly and walked over to the side of the cage closest to Sakura and then sat down again leaning agianst the bars of the cage* humans..if they didnt all taste so good we vampires would have wiped them out before their race even took to power... *he glared ath the men as the walked away laughing*

*Sakura then sneered and said "Those WRETCHED beings..I HATE them all..I have never EVER trusted not ONE before!" *She then looked at him and smiled a bit*
*Walking non-chalantley back and forth still he chuckles at the pitiful sights on the floor in there iron prison* Poor submissives.
Rolock

Personality: Rough, rude, can obey when wants to, will disobey most of the time, will attack for no reason just out of fun.

Description: Silken black hair falling down to her pale slender waist, unless pulled back tightly or loosely into a rubber band forming a ponytail holding the ends of her hair at her shoulders.

Soft orange eyes flickering gently against any light acting as flame. A long slicked black tail curving gently to one side lays behind her. The end flicking gently.

Folded neatly on her back lay black satin wings. The feathers gleaming light off and on the satin feathers. Soft at the touch to any flesh. Pale red lips concealing black fangs beneath the soft flesh of her lips.

Black pants hanging loosely from her hips holding her legs loser as they work their way down. The hem of her pants met by her black boots clinging to her knees. Pale purple stockings in between her boot and foot hidden under pants and boot.

A tight indigo tank top hugging her chest tightly on top, but loosening ever so slightly at her belly button. A piercing sitting there in the form and shape of a ring, markings and words in a different tongue along the outside band.

Her pale pink tongue pierced as well. A crimson red skull bleeding black blood ring hanging form the hole. A leather collar holding the pendant of the wolves hangs form her neck loosely.

Black gloves holding her arms up to her elbows. Black steel shackles holding her wrists together. Along with shackles of the same holding her ankles behind her.
((omg its girls like you are why i became a master, pm me sometime i would love to be your master smile ))((lol would be your master right now but im a slave so..))
name:roxanne
race:vampire
slave/master:slave
slave or master wanted: cruel with a sense of humor

Rox sat in her cage wiggling her toes a smile appearing now and then. she had been sitting there now for days and yet her mood hadn't changed. she listened to the guards walk back and forth each trying to feel her up. so far none of them had succeeded.
"oh another wondeful day..." she whispered to herself leaning her head against ther bars.
kensi_loea
Rolock

((omg its girls like you are why i became a master, pm me sometime i would love to be your master smile ))((lol would be your master right now but im a slave so..))
][Twitch. Uhhhh ok. That was out of nowhere.][ 0o;;
Saquiel
*Walking non-chalantley back and forth still he chuckles at the pitiful sights on the floor in there iron prison* Poor submissives.

*Sakura hisses him Saquiel and then growled loudly at him*
Saquiel
*glares at him with hateful silver eyes than turns away trying to open her wings* These are to strong! *tries to break the chains off the floor*
kitkatbaby611
kensi_loea
kitkatbaby611

*Sakura then sneered and said "Those WRETCHED beings..I HATE them all..I have never EVER trusted not ONE before!" *She then looked at him and smiled a bit*
*he pulled at his shackled hands a bit weakly* hard to hate though whom bleed so sweetly, but yes i do under stand were you are coming from*he smiles slightly back to her* my name is kensi.

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
*stops at the door, looking doubtful* i'm pretty sure there aren't supposed to be any more slave threads...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff