Welcome to Gaia! ::

*gets draged in and thrown into a small cage*
-tears crawls down a girls face. She cried slightly hoping a master would come and take her away, her hands hit the dirty, mud covered ground on her cage, she tried moving around, but the chains and her shock collar said otherwise, she just ploped on the ground where she was and started crying harder. There is a sign on her cage that says "very obidient. Follows all orders, no matter what they may be. is a very good sex slave, but will do chores, hosework, cleaning and cooking if needed- I'll do ANYTHING to get out of here, just please, someone help me out....?
*a young girl walked in and began to look around she was looking for a slave...... or two....*

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
((*Yawns* I'm finally back, yay!))
Name: Kalandra
Needs: a mysteriously feisty slave with depth, attraction, and spice. Someone to keep me on my toes.

*she pushes open the doors to the market, her boots sounding loudly throughout the stone tile floor as a thick silver gem studded collar twirls about her slender fingertips; her icy blue eyes scan the room for aspiring slaves with a smile* Hello everyone...
Anikin sits in the front of her cage, in clear view of everyone. She is one of the only slaves smiling, wearing her usual sly smirk. Blood sleeps from lacerations on her wrists caused by the chains but she doesn't seem to be bothered. She fingers the shiny pendant around her neck, then only item that stands out from her otherwise black attire of boots, tight pants, and a strapped halter top. She watches the commotion with her crimson eyes.

(If you haven't noticed already, literates only!)
*she rests her arms behind her back sternly as she walks, turning her chin upward just slightly as she searches for a slave* hmmm.. is there anyone even here?

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
*Kitsune sits in the darkest corner of her cage, staring at all the other slaves there. She rested on the straw bed in the shadows. Her eyes somewhat glowing while she rested on her palm*

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
*Kitsune sat down in her corner, gazing at the many cuts and bruises on her arms. She wondered why no one else was there... she was all alone in the dark cell*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff