Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
*turns his blindfolf covered eyes around and sits in a cahir, wating for a slave to talk to him*

*she stops looking at the master who was looking at her & then looks at the master sitting down. she wonders what he was waiting for*
uh.. y-you know a slave c-can't come up t-to you...
*she whispers, not caring if he heard her or not. she looks down*
*slowly stands up adn walks over to her cell, his blindfolded eyes aiming right at her* Whats your name, cutie? *his voice was completely emotionless and empty*

*she looks at him*
uh.. Kumali sir...
*she wishes she never opened ehr mouth but she did. she uncurls & keeps her gaze on him*
*grins* no need to call me sir, Kumali........what kind of master are you waiting for?

*she shrugs*
i-i do not know... really.. i do not care. do i have a choice really?
you have a point, but i am giving you a choice right now

*she sits like a cat, but her fox ears & tail, made it look like she wasn't, even though her feet & paws were cat-like*
it does not matter. it really doesn't matter to me anymore...
*she lowers her head*
what do you mean, anymore? *kneels down, his blindfolded eyes staring blindly at the floor*

*she keeps her head lowered, not like being asked so many questions*
i mean since my last master, i do not care... he was hurtfull. he took my soul away... well that's what it feels like.. it's like he changed my personality... well he did about 5 times... but this one.. it's like he made me easy to be frightened... not really caring, & doing whatever was told... i wasn't anything like what i am now..
Aris Wolfe
A few trendils of silver begin to pick up as the wind plays through the area, inhaling deeply the night. Closing her eyes gently to his touch she wanted to ask what he'd use her for but would rather not..surprises are surprises..plus his words seemed sincere but she was not one to trust others.

Nodding her head again she shifted her arms again, the blood long since draining from them from being held up so long..she was there longer then she knew. She felt him close to her, closer than before..opening her eyes to see him almost inches away from her body.

He stepped closer again, his clothes nearly brushing hers as they breathed. His eyes closed as he inhaled deeply. He smiled, exhaling slowly. The smoke color lightened to its original color.

"Would it bother you," he whispered, "if I chose you? Or would you rather wait for another master or mistress?"
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
*turns his blindfolf covered eyes around and sits in a cahir, wating for a slave to talk to him*

*she stops looking at the master who was looking at her & then looks at the master sitting down. she wonders what he was waiting for*
*slowly stands up adn walks over to her cell, his blindfolded eyes aiming right at her* Whats your name, cutie? *his voice was completely emotionless and empty*

*she looks at him*
uh.. Kumali sir...
*she wishes she never opened ehr mouth but she did. she uncurls & keeps her gaze on him*
*grins* no need to call me sir, Kumali........what kind of master are you waiting for?

*she shrugs*

*she sits like a cat, but her fox ears & tail, made it look like she wasn't, even though her feet & paws were cat-like*
*she lowers her head*
what do you mean, anymore? *kneels down, his blindfolded eyes staring blindly at the floor*

i mean since my last master, i do not care... he was hurtfull. he took my soul away... well that's what it feels like.. it's like he changed my personality... well he did about 5 times... but this one.. it's like he made me easy to be frightened... not really caring, & doing whatever was told... i wasn't anything like what i am now..
if you can do one thing for me, i will free you and you can be my slave, and i promise i will not be hurtful, or mean......
Looks up at him from her 5'4 height and shook her head softly, no, she wouldn't mind at all. Her body quivers slightly but she catches it before he's able to feel it, his breath grazing her palid colored flesh. Breathing becomes slow as she touches his body every time she inhaled.

Didgets touch the chains, able to still move though could not feel the metal..she was attempting to grab it, pressing her back into the brick wall hard as if she'd become one with it. Her answer was the same as in the begining though..not minding to go along with him out of this hell at all..as long as he took her, he could do whatever the heck he wanted and for as long as he wanted.
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn

*she looks at him*
uh.. Kumali sir...

*she shrugs*

*she lowers her head*

if you can do one thing for me, i will free you and you can be my slave, and i promise i will not be hurtful, or mean......

*she looks at him*
what thing?
the gaurd puts her bonds higher up the wall "ow-*" she yells but she can't move she yells more at the gaurd. he gags her and whips her 5 times she is bleeding and now she cant utter the heeling spell her emerld dress in now blood stained.
Canadian Star
*she looks at him*
what thing?
*he slides off his blindfold and keeps his eyes closed* you can look into my eyes.... *he opens his eye, revealing what seem to be endless voids of misery, sorrow, and pain. A sharp icy cold slowly falls over her and a small pain touches her heart* ...and tell me your not afraid...
Aris Wolfe
Looks up at him from her 5'4 height and shook her head softly, no, she wouldn't mind at all. Her body quivers slightly but she catches it before he's able to feel it, his breath grazing her palid colored flesh. Breathing becomes slow as she touches his body every time she inhaled.

Didgets touch the chains, able to still move though could not feel the metal..she was attempting to grab it, pressing her back into the brick wall hard as if she'd become one with it. Her answer was the same as in the begining though..not minding to go along with him out of this hell at all..as long as he took her, he could do whatever the heck he wanted and for as long as he wanted.

He leaned slowly downward towards her face. His hands moved up to hers, unlocking the shackles. As he brought her hands down to her sides, his lips brushed hers for a brief moment.

"You are mine. As long as you do what I wish, within reason, you will live comfortably in my home. You will be treated well, fed and clothed to be the envy of the others here. Do you understand?"
g2g see you later
She looks into his eyes, never letting them wander as he slithers up the chainlinks to her hands, relieving them of their constant pain. As he lowers them she parts her lips, letting out a soft sigh of relief before they are brushed against with his own.

Nodding softly to his terms her lips quiver into a sincere smile, the blood quickly rusing down her arms giving them more color as she can start to feel them again and the wounds from the chains start to heal..

((I have to go..be back soon but we'll continue this in PMs please. ^^))
She swirls around in her chains day dreaming a bit.
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
*she looks at him*
what thing?
*he slides off his blindfold and keeps his eyes closed* you can look into my eyes.... *he opens his eye, revealing what seem to be endless voids of misery, sorrow, and pain. A sharp icy cold slowly falls over her and a small pain touches her heart* ...and tell me your not afraid...

*she looks into his eyes. she stares into them, trying not to be afraid*
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
*she looks at him*
what thing?

*tilts his head, the cold increasing* can you tell me?
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
*she looks at him*
what thing?

*she shivers. she stares into his eyes, looking in them trying to see why they were like this. the cold pain touching her heart, made her shiver even harder but with pain. she notices that she wasn't afraid anymore, but was actually a bit like herself again. well only the courage came back... the one that made her not afraid... she wishes that she had her other personality trates back. she shakes her head*
i am not afraid... i've seen, heard & known worse... i'm sure of it.
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
Colt Flenn
Canadian Star
*she looks at him*
what thing?

*she shivers. she stares into his eyes, looking in them trying to see why they were like this. the cold pain touching her heart, made her shiver even harder but with pain. she notices that she wasn't afraid anymore, but was actually a bit like herself again. well only the courage came back... the one that made her not afraid... she wishes that she had her other personality trates back. she shakes her head*
i am not afraid... i've seen, heard & known worse... i'm sure of it.
*grins and stands up* good, then you can be mine....*he slips his blindfold back on and his tail unlocks her cell door adn opens it*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff