Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nicholas smiled as he looked at Kaileen for a moment, then approaching her and speaking.

"Well well well.. a gem and a true treasure found here it seems.. may I inquire your name, young lady?"

2,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
*alena was carried in kocked out by a gaurd while a few others limped behind going to tend to their wounds. She was tossed into a cage and had chains placed on her as that gaurd slammed the door shut and walked off with a grunt to go help the others. It was obvious that she had put up a fight because she too had cuts on her arms and legs.*
((ignore this post))
NicholasDeWinter
Nicholas smiled as he looked at Kaileen for a moment, then approaching her and speaking.

"Well well well.. a gem and a true treasure found here it seems.. may I inquire your name, young lady?"

She smiled lightly, still looking very nervous. "I'm- I'm Kaileen." She stuttered uncertainly, watching his face for signs of disapproval at her name. Many of her previous masters hated the name, and would even sometimes re-name her, though, she never really liked their names. "Who're you?" Trying to sound polite, she sat up a little straighter and continued to watch him.
((Whoo!! *cheer* This place isn't dead!

Name: Mishelle (Mishi) Li
Race: Human
Slave or Master: Slave
Bio: She was a woman Samurai, very skilled with a sword. She had disguised herself as a boy to join an army to rid the land of which she lived of Terrorists wanting to kill all. Along side her brother, Syaoran (I just like that name... sweatdrop ), they fought bravely, but when he was killed, she vowed that whoever killed him would die. She continued to impersonate a boy, but when a fellow Samurai found out she was a woman, they abused her, and sold her as a slave. Her long sheet of waist-length, dark brown hair usually falls in front of her face, for her brown eyes do not wish to look into those of a searching master.))

Mishelle glared at the ground, cursing under her breath at the people who put her in here. She refused to talk to anyone, nor did she eat anything. Her anger was obvious as she sat in her cage. She cracked her knuckles as she sat there, trying to think of an escape plan.
all yall can be slaves.
She walks in, searches the room, looking around while walkin around all the helpless people in cages. she licks her lips and smiles, her fangs shown as she smiled evily, looking for the right person to do her bidding
Two guards suddenly carry a young woman in, who is cursing at the guards and kicking ferociously.

"Let me go-!" She snarled, before getting backhanded across the face. The guards threw her into a vacant cell, and locked the door before leaving.

Name Elle
Slave/Master Slave
Appearance Wearing a school uniform, a red mini skirt and a high school top.
Age 17
Personality Fiery and Rebellious, doesn't take orders well, unbroken.
Type of Master needed Cruel and dominant
Oreades_Echo09
NicholasDeWinter

She smiled lightly, still looking very nervous. "I'm- I'm Kaileen." She stuttered uncertainly, watching his face for signs of disapproval at her name. Many of her previous masters hated the name, and would even sometimes re-name her, though, she never really liked their names. "Who're you?" Trying to sound polite, she sat up a little straighter and continued to watch him.

He smiled softly. "My name is Nicholas, of the de Winter noblehouse.."

He gazed at her appraisingly, and then nod approvingly. "An.. exotic name for a nice girl."

He smiled warmly, and didn't show any signs of disapproval.
oX Mui Mui Jai Xo
She walks in, searches the room, looking around while walkin around all the helpless people in cages. she licks her lips and smiles, her fangs shown as she smiled evily, looking for the right person to do her bidding
Drake saw the new presence, and licked his lips. He stretched his wings, 'accidentally' catching her, "Sorry Mistress..." he said softly, getting up from his slouch, standing up straight

2,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
*Keiko stirred lightly in her cage as she sat up glaring around at everything. She knew that she hadn't been able to stop them from catching her, but she wanted to be sure that at least most of them came away with battle wounds. She smirked as she saw them tending to each other as she put all her weight on her hands she fell over*
I...must have been hurt more than I thought..
*She started trying to heal herself then stopped realizing it was useless, it seemed that she was either too tired or that it was this palce that prevented her from doing so. She just sat there giving death glares at everyone*
Drake Agonisa
oX Mui Mui Jai Xo
Drake saw the new presence, and licked his lips. He stretched his wings, 'accidentally' catching her, "Sorry Mistress..." he said softly, getting up from his slouch, standing up straight

She smiled at his clumsyness, " drake eh..?" she read off the sign. She bared har fangs at him suductively and kept reading at the sign. " half breed.... hmm... this should be intersting..."
oX Mui Mui Jai Xo

*sees the girl, knows he wont be picked seeing as he wears alot of bandages*
Mishelle seemed to growl at the floor as se sat there. She gave her cage door a random kick, willing it to open. Curiosity getting the better of her, she finally looked up at her fellow captives, and the masters looking around. Mishelle scoffed, and went back to leaning against the cage bars.

"Bastards..." She muttered under her breath.
makes a fight with the master.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces