Welcome to Gaia! ::

hmm...one that must have lured countless men to their doom..now leading them to a cage
Miyuri
"I was named Miyuri. And what, may I ask, is your name, sir?"

Grabs a note pad and recorder from his pack. He hands the note pad and pencil to the siren"Would you sing for me?"
::A little man of the foul sort scurried over to Wick with a large scowl on his face. 3 guards came with him:: "HEYHEYHEYHEY!!! You want her? Yes? You buy her!"
Spittin Fire
"Well Miyuri, many call me Wick. Some call me master." He said with a slight smirk, moving towards the cell door. Reaching into his bag, retrieving a coller and a leash. He did not see any slave owners around, so he assumed that she was just there for the taking.

Hold fast there *Jacob reached out his hand in warning* How do you know yourself to be immune to her powers?
"Well yes I want her! Where were you five minutes ago? You should really keep this place in order." He said to the man, digging deep into his pouch, retrieving the set amount and placing it into his hand. "There you go!" He snarled to the man before venturing into the cage. Staring down Miyuri. "Now, are you going to behave, or do I have to disipline you?" He spoke in a cold tone.
cloud1990
Miyuri

Grabs a note pad and recorder from his pack. He hands the note pad and pencil to the siren"Would you sing for me?"

::She blinked and raised a brow:: "Um...." ::Meanwhile, the little merchant turned to the others:: "She's a half-breed. Her voice is only a pretty trinket. It has not enough magic to 'lure a man to his doom', as you said."
ArmorFelix
Spittin Fire
"Well Miyuri, many call me Wick. Some call me master." He said with a slight smirk, moving towards the cell door. Reaching into his bag, retrieving a coller and a leash. He did not see any slave owners around, so he assumed that she was just there for the taking.

Hold fast there *Jacob reached out his hand in warning* How do you know yourself to be immune to her powers?

He ignored the comment from the man with the IQ of a rock. Wick knew what he could, and couldnt handle, he did not need pompus bafoons giving him warnings.
*Searchs the deep pockets of coat, and brings forth and ampoule of green liquid, which he dangles from his left hand like a spider's bloated egg sack*
Upon certain unwarranted activities threatening my person, this ampoule will fall and release sleeping solution, in an instant it would turn to gas...
Miyuri
cloud1990
Miyuri

::She blinked and raised a brow:: "Um...." ::Meanwhile, the little merchant turned to the others:: "She's a half-breed. Her voice is only a pretty trinket. It has not enough magic to 'lure a man to his doom', as you said."

"Well I did not say any thing about doom that was the creepy bandage man" removing the ear plugs"But a half-breed? I thought Sirens usually ate the men they mesmirized"
Miyuri
cloud1990
Miyuri

A demonstration I say! Have her sing to show that she is indeed harmless to man!
Spittin Fire
"Well yes I want her! Where were you five minutes ago? You should really keep this place in order." He said to the man, digging deep into his pouch, retrieving the set amount and placing it into his hand. "There you go!" He snarled to the man before venturing into the cage. Staring down Miyuri. "Now, are you going to behave, or do I have to disipline you?" He spoke in a cold tone.

::She raised up her head, clearing away the strands of hair that hid her face. Her skin was as pale and lovely as moonlight and her plush lips were the color of fresh blood. She smirked slightly:: "You'll probably have to disipline me..."
::The merchant turned to cloud:: "This is a myth women create to keep men away from these creaters"
ummm, i have nothin to do, so bump?
Miyuri
Spittin Fire

::She raised up her head, clearing away the strands of hair that hid her face. Her skin was as pale and lovely as moonlight and her plush lips were the color of fresh blood. She smirked slightly:: "You'll probably have to disipline me..."
::The merchant turned to cloud:: "This is a myth women create to keep men away from these creaters"

He looked at her with a cold, blank expression. "So be it" He said, putting the coller and leash back into his pack. Reaching to another item within, slowly from the depths he pulled a leather whip. He smiled wickedly towards her. "Now, I'll ask you again, are you going to behave? Or do you need disipline?"
"Maybe a diffrent species of Siren she is then?"cloud spoke with intrigue "in my many travels I've have seen sea sirens wind sirens or Harpies as they can somtimes be called. I have seen eat their prey"
Miyuri
Spittin Fire

*Stares coldly at the little man.* Are you a merchant or not? My proof is gold..where is yours? For all I know this is some farmgirl...made up with a fancy story and there you have it, well paid for your bardship *takes a spiteful bow* I want specifications of her blood, her powers, and how you have managed to contain such a half-beast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff