Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Warning
The following rp is an open romance meaning all romances are expect weither it's guy x guy or girl x girl all are welcome and accepted got problem use the back button on your browsers also there will be violence don't like that then leave as well.

Story
Our world has to great nations ruled by two powerful governments. One a Royal family of elves that commanded powerful magic, The other a congress of humans that hand mastered science creating beautiful airships and clock work robots that could go and do what no human or elf could do,

The nation ruled by the elves was called Ish-mare, The one ruled by the humans called Terra. For years both nations lived and worked together peacefully, As time when both nations became one with the Royal family of the elves stepping down and join with the humans to former a gobal senate that made the laws for both nations this new joined Nation kept the names of the old nations intake but there were no long boarders between thus the skies were freed and no longer patrolled by either side, Thus the dawn of this golden age for our world was born but even this golden age has a darker side without the sky's being patrolled as they once were piracy is becoming a problem in the skies over Terra......

In order to stop some of the pirates a new agency has been born the Sky Defense League a group of airships and crew willing to do what ever it takes to make the skies safe again!

Rules
No godmoding
No cybering
No bashing or flaming
all romance accepted
Use character skeleton provided
Pm character skeleton's to me if they are accepted you can start rping right away.
Try not to get to violent with battles no guts spilling all over the place blood is fine just no over the top gore.
other then that have fun!

character skeletons

S.D.L Members

Name:
Weapons: ((Match lock Guns, knives, swords only))
Abilities: ((Magic, locking picking, Telepathy, you know that kind of thing))
Personalty:
Rank: ((Captain, Commander, Lieutenant, Second Lieutenant ,Pilot, Patrol officer))
Puppetmaster:

Pirates
Captains

Name:
Personalty:
Ship:
Puppetmaster:

Crew

Name:
Personalty:
Ship:
Rank: ((First officer, Navigator, Pilot, Second Officer, Crew-member))
Puppetmaster:

Characters
S.D.L
Name: Keeda Almarti
Race: Full-blooded Elf
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons: Pistols
Abilities: Magic, lock picking
Personalty: Keeda is an all-around tomboy. Her words can be just as sharp as the sting of the bullet she will put in your heart without hesitation, if you rub her the wrong way. While she can be over-all a crass person, Keeda can be flirtatious and kind-hearted- unless of course someone is trying to pollute her skies with crime. The sky is the only place she feels herself and just about the only thing the Sky Defense Captain cares about.
Puppetmaster: hey its Barbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pirates
Name: Luca Von Camp
Race: Half-Elf
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: Dual sliver Draggers
Abilities: Magic, and Lock-picking
Personalty: A bit whimsical Luca seems a bit out of touch with the world at time but when it comes to his ship he'll do anything to protect her making him one of the best Pilot/Navigators one could ask for.
Ship: Queen Of the Skies
Puppetmaster: Yuki Akane aka Kitsune

Name: Jacqueline "Jackie" D’Arrette
Race: Human
Weapons: 2 flint-lock pistols, a throwing knife. Various tools such as wrenches and hammers.
Abilities: Just very good at making robots.
Personalty: She’s a bit spacey, but loves her ship and loves her inventions. She hijacks and attacks other ships for the sole purpose of stealing parts or items to fund her inventions. Don’t mistake that for kindness, she’s willing to shoot anything in her way.
Ship: Dark Lady
Puppetmaster: RaysofDarkness

Name: Ix
Race: construct (a combination of magic and technology.a travesty and abomination to both sides of the conflict)
Weapons:
Issildur
This weapon is a multifunctional sword. its a double bladed sword that in the handle has a locked y a unique energy signature created by Ix. it can also break apart into two swords with the general look and size of b*****d swords.
Abilities:
intracellular energy manipulation
Ix can manipulate the energy coursing through him to obtain certain quasi magical effects. he "buff" himself, or make himself faster or stronger. or he can generate blasts of energy or create shields. its a limited form of most would call magic, though more in depth it is far more complex. his creation was not a pretty thing. it was the combined efforts of two deranged scientists and used technology to house a "soul" made from the souls of a dozen other dead people. it this energy he uses, this "soul"energy keeps him alive and can be manipulated recharged, as will be explained in his second ability.
energy conversion
Ix can convert other energy forms, magical, heat, kinetic, etc into himself to recharge and store. this energy is converted into raw energy, not electric but pure energy, and therefore is very powerful but very taxing and takes mass amount of energy to convert. once converted this energy can be used via the above power.
Personalty: Cold, distant, loyal.
Ship: n/a yet
Puppetmaster: bassillagrad

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((......))

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Another sky bar. another tirade of stares and sneers. he couldn't hide what he was any more than any other robot could. But it was obvious he was different. he wasn't block and spewing fuel. he wasn't glitchy and unintelligent. he wasn't an artificial in other words. he was a an intelligent creature, and that scared these humans more then anything else.

his attire was outdated and ragged. a ripped and torn faded blue hooded tunic covered his chest and head. ragged torn cloth was wrapped tightly around his arms. his breeches were heavy cloth, more cloth wrapped around his feet up to his knees. most of his "skin" was covered, but his fingers weren't, and they shined and glinted. they were made of some form of metal. it was lighter in color than iron, and yet darker than steel. but it seemed to almost glow in the faintest of light.

They wouldn't know, but the metal was painstakingly taken from dozens of meteorites. the reason he covered himself? acid etched profane sigils covered his body and glowed an eerie blue. Still he couldn't hide the glow of his eyes and mouth, or that of sigil in chest. some stone that housed his power. it was ironically in the shape of a cross, and it glowed bright enough to show even through his clothes.

his walk through the floating port was easy enough. most had assumed him out on an errand. now that he was in a bar however, his weapon propped against a wall sneers and glares found their way too him often. most were drunk, he however simply sat in a corner, propped against the wall, his room had already been paid for and he was waiting. bars like were good ways to find work. he needed coin, he was an abomination, but more often than not pirates found use for his talents. And so he sat in the rusty tankard, keeping an eye out for any would be prospects of employment.

((feel free to join me??))

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Luca Von Camp
I know what I doing eh most of the time.

((edited))

Luca found himself looking for a crew captain include, you would think he and his ship would have been part of a crew by now but no he was very picky about who he let on his ship. The half elf walked into a local bar and eyes were quickly on him he huffed it was clear he was a half by his odd eye color and sliver hair, and it was something of a sore spot for him despite the joint human and elven senate halves like him were still looked down on by both humans and elves.

Taking a breathe the young half elf walked up to the bar and ordered a glass a water the bartender qurik and eyebrow and he just shock his head. "Not a good idea for a pilot to drink you see flying drunk is dangerous."
"eh, robot. waddyer ya doin in mah bar. you don drink. geddouttahere for i make ya. i donnwanna lookat ya imma tryin tah enjoymsyself."

Ix didn't move, he simply lifted his head, his hood falling back ever so slightly, dim lights showing his features. his face was a smooth featureless thing with two slits for eyes and a a groove cut into for a mouth. dimly glowing sigils were etched here as well. intricate and exact, though the glow was nowhere near that of his eyes, of the his mouth as it spoke.

"no offense intended sir. i have paid for a room and am simply waiting for.......a friend to show up. lease, return to your drinks and the next round will be on me"

Ix didn't like to fight unnecessarily, especially in places like this where humans tended to band together. behind the man several others stood, staggering and large, all armed with with guns and melee, some of them touching their weapons. the barmaids at worst cheered the men on, at best ignored them. although in a place where metal tables were bolted to the ground it wasn't surprising.

the man guffawed and laughed, wheezing and spitting all over the place through blackened and broken teeth.

"Ya hear this boys? hes got money to buy us drinks. this robots got money properdy wit properdy. well robo man, hand it over. you aint got no rights here, your a machine, as a matter offact you llok like money, so be good and come along so i can sell you"

The next move was where the man made his mistake, he tried grab ix's shoulder to drag him away. Ix could tolerate a lot, but not this, not being treated like property. one metallic hand shot like a snake and clamped onto the drunkards hand. a squeal sound came from the man and then he grabbed his gun jamming it under Ix's throat. or where a throat should have been.

"lemme go or ill end you"

"as you said before i am a machine a machine. is that gun suppose to scare me?"

clamping down harder ix broke the mans hand. sending power surging through him he easily tossed him aside, the body slamming into his friend with crashing force. before they could gather themselves Ix was gone, his weapon on his back swiftly walking towards the marketplace.

Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Popular Thread 100
»-(¯`v´¯)-»
Ⓚeeda Ⓐlmarti

User Image

My mouth is almost as deadly...

☆═━┈┈━═☆
As Keeda walked into some random little bar, her ears picked up on the sound of bones being broken. You're job is to protect the skies, Keeda, not handle bar fights the captain had to remind herself as her hands instinctively went for the pistols on either side of her hips. "Glad to see I've wandered into somewhere classy." The woman said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Walking up to the bar, Keeda looked unamused by anything she had just seen. "Whiskey." Was all the girl said. No please or thank you was needed, Keeda just tapped on the counter of the bar impatiently. Her ears picked up on what the half-elf said and chuckled. "Only if you aren't good at it." The captain remarked. "Sorry I wasn't eavesdropping or anything, I just happened to overhear you."
☆═━┈┈━═☆

As the guns I carry
User Image

as he had walked out he had seen two prospects, one of them a women with guns and an attitude like many of the pirates he had worked with before. and another who had called himself a pirate. with a quick reroute he found himself back outside the bar, the men from before stumbling out talking about reaching a hospital.

Watching them pass he snaked his way back in and sat at the bar. he had after all, paid for a room. even at the overcharged fee he had been given. pulling his hood back to reveal himself fully he looked over at the other two, his carved face unable to show emotion, his voice a monotone base. He hd pulled his hood back to make himself fully know, if they would employ him, he would have it said he deceived them.

"I dont suppose either of you would be. hiring would you?"

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Luca Von Camp
I know what I doing eh most of the time.

Luca watch the men fighting and knew quickly that one of the men was actually a construct something he had been taught about and warned against making when he was in magic school before he dropped. He only noticed when the elven woman when she spoke to him and he replied carefully, he could tell right away she was an S.D.L member what rank he didn't know. "I don't take chances with my ship besides you know the rumors half elves like myself can't handle liquor."

The half elf eyes looked at his glass of water until he was caught by surprise by what could only be the voice of the construct from earlier he looked over at him well what he was classify as a him. "If you don't mind working for a temporarily captain-less ship then sure."

Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Popular Thread 100
»-(¯`v´¯)-»
Ⓚeeda Ⓐlmarti

User Image

My mouth is almost as deadly...

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Keeda scoffed and rolled her eyes. "To bad for yo-" Her eyes turned to the robotic-human that had spoken up. "Depends on what you can do and who you want to work for." She knew that the half-elf was a pirate, obviously, though she couldn't say or do anything about it. Unless there was someone causing trouble in the skies, she unfortunately, couldn't arrest a pirate for being a pirate. Rules are so ridiculous. thought the Captain. While she was an S.D.L worker, she had he mentality of a pirate, the quality that some say makes her an extremely good captain. Her mother used to say it was her father's side running through her veins, yes, the low and dirty pirate of a father he was. "Yes.... and I am Captain of the Sky Defense League, while the half-elf to my right, is a simple pirate of a captain-less ship. Which either road you take, I'll see you in the skies." Keeda said with an amused smirk. 'Finally' she mumbled as her whiskey was set on the counter. Downing it in one go, she placed her cup on the counter and signaled the bartender to get her another.
☆═━┈┈━═☆

As the guns I carry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas