Welcome to Gaia! ::

*sobbing now with sad look on face*
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99

::Looks over at her and speaks in a low tone.:: Whats wrong?
whats wrong with you cutie...?
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99

I just inherited a throne that i dont want my life is suddenldy rakked with responsibility and i feel like im not myself anymore....*starts to cry again*
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99

I just inherited a throne that i dont want my life is suddenldy rakked with responsibility and i feel like im not myself anymore....*starts to cry again*

::Walks over to her and lifts her face up slightly with his hand:: I understand, but you dont have to cry... there is always hope::
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99

::Walks over to her and lifts her face up slightly with his hand:: I understand, but you dont have to cry... there is always hope::
even for a 799 (witch is still pretty young for a vampire) year old vampiress who just inheirited a throne, a clan to protect and a little sister who is half lycan as well as vamp?? (sarcasm)
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99

even for a 799 (witch is still pretty young for a vampire) year old vampiress who just inheirited a throne, a clan to protect and a little sister who is half lycan as well as vamp?? (sarcasm)

Ah.. I see, well do you have any ideas as how to fix this dilema?
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99

Not a clue and my sisters rebelion agaist me does not help....
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99
HarmfulEmbrace
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen99

Not a clue and my sisters rebelion agaist me does not help....

Well... it just gets worse and worse... I would suggest running away but that wouldnt help much...
Someone is either very very confused or very very stupid.
no but thanx for the sugestion.. and thanks for making me feel better i think now i can cope with the loss of my fiance'....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff