Welcome to Gaia! ::

Summery Millionaire

When Kire makes an appearnce, he does so with flare and a sense for dramtics. Clouds of smoke, and the very vile as if the air had gone sour. He appeared like the monsters of old, in a well and demostration of power. countering the man of God, Seig's aura with one that is befitting a very evil, and dark force.

Whirling smoke and flanking Trinity with large black hounds with red flaming eyes. While fake, made the point of the keeper of the hounds stepping forth cfrom this whirlwind of dark miasma. Black hood, long dark coat with a full length guantlets going up to a shoulder guard marked with a dogs head emblem with a crown. Belt around his waist holding slots for vials, pouches, hidden in his jacket laced kunai knives, and some special ones.

White locks of ahir, fair skin like his face and body were made by Gods to be handsome, and at the same time show a fairly muscular male with white eyes shimmering iris of rainbow colors every shifting like a pool of water with narrow cat like pupils. To make a bigger point he brought one thing.

Slamming a spiked end of a pole into the ground just beside him. A red banner marked by a single sword flapped in the air. He didn't know Trinity's crest by a red banner should be enough. Thus, the loyal dog came to the party. Arms crossed with a black as the void, cold, empty. Yet, full of power stood. He stood in silence, and only came to see what all this noise was about.

Then, in a moment before his eyes took all the information in, "My mistress seems to find all the worthy prey." He said in this voice, smooth as silk. Yet, hollow empty. No emotions or meaning behind his words.

Familiar Lunatic

Arretsu
Venom Genryusai
exp.99
Fierach
Alexander Tyson
Vicious Trinity
Lady Thalia Ravens
Roan DeSeer
Trexasle
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
Tenkai Matsumoto
Heras Box
Reader of Omens
Better Than Gore

--Fukushima Arena--

The Cleric Zantara

"Not EVEN a come back? By god man, stand up for yourself."

He laughed at Iden, giving Fenra a little wave of his forearm to dismiss that look she gave him. The girl had zero sense of humor. Turning all of his attention to Roan while he used the elbow spike of his right arm to brush away two small specks of ash that he'd been unable to dodge, Zantara listened to her little trashtalking, his smile growing almost wider than his face.

"I know a Grell. S/he would be...highly put out if I'd done that. Red is totally not my color though."

Looking down at the purple on black with purple trim of his highly advanced platemail armor, the Cleric took a slight drag from the quickly diminishing cigarette before continuing,

"Hey, if you are looking to take on ownership of some people in this really really ******** up town, I know a guy who'll get you started. He's always on the lookout for up and comers to the geo-political field who bath in a certain level of blood to get to where they are.

He runs this town like a old school mobster.

Funny little ********]

Rolling his neck in a circle, the Cleric enjoyed the sound of his bones grinding against one another, his mind lost in the possibilities she played in front of him. The Cleric Zantara was most assuredly a slave to his emotions and sensory input. And he also had dozens if not hundreds of women scattered over the multiverse who loved his company and wore his scars and he wore theirs. More than half of his body scars had been acquired in the bedroom, be it on the battlefield or in a actual bed.

But it was faulty logic to think that he split his attention among all of them. When he was with a woman, she got all of him. Period. Until he got bored and moved on obviously which honestly happened far too easily for most humanoids to get.

Breathing in deeply, he flicked the finished butt out with his long forked tongue slapping it over the railing down the collar of a man far below in the cheap seats, ignoring the mans scream of pain, his entire attention on Roan and her little show of aura.

"'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
"

He replied singing in perfect harmony, a glitter in those deepset lavender eyes of the Cleric, pushing up to his feet to take a step almost face to face with Roan, his head tilted to the side.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me"

He whispered staring deeply into her eyes before bending down a inch and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"If I was really going to eat her, I'd been munching on her thigh bone before she even got to you, my dear."

Taking a step back as Trinity made a move out of the corner of his eye, the old Cleric sighed to himself as he saw what she was about to do. Did Trinity actually do this to him just to get under his scales? What happened to 'No Disintegrations'? And against the Chairman of all people who was a dues paying member of the Merchant Guild?

FUCCCCCCKKKKKK.....if he died, she was going to be Persona Non Grata in Sigil until the next administration came in.

She was going to be staked out by the Merchant Council, the UWP, whatever that group of Knights were calling themselves every last one would be baying for her blood across the Multiverse.

"TRINITY!!!!!!!"

He yelled, his voice getting lost under the dismay of the crowd as his hands floating down from the roof still massaging the round orb. Holding out his forearms, the Cleric knew he couldn't stop her in any amount of time, but he was going to smack her a** good later.

Well wouldn't be the first time she had a price on her head.

And he wished his hands would move faster.

But then there showed up the dipstick Sieg showed up. The wave of 'Good' coming off the little goody two shoes was almost nauseating. But Zantara felt no shame no matter the supernatural aura that Seig gave off. It was literally mentally impossible for him to do so.

He'd removed that part of his mind far in the past.

And he was a despicably horrid man in anybody's play book.

With his arms connecting into the sockets, the Cleric lamented that they hadn't brought his spiked gloves, but he would just have to retrieve them later. He liked those gauntlets.

As the Orb seemed to be stunted for a time as Seig's immense aura was blocking out most negative emotions in the area, the Cleric slid it into his pouch for now It could disrupt most electrical signals for now and could for some time. But it needed more...and he wasn't going to get that here.

"That little b***h."

He muttered, his eyes rolling at the appearance of Kire. Well Trinity and the little yorkie Kire were as good as dead.

But seems that Roan wasn't going to be the one who got the hard part. If Trin wanted to play Distraction: The Sigil Edition, who was he to take her last request away?

Maybe he could get Trins sword instead of the Monks. Ohhh....maybe both.

Enduring Vampire

((Seeing as hubby is at work, I shall post his general intention here, for him to pick up on and do more with in a few hours after he's done building rockets.))

Heras Box
exp. 99
count_zantara
Reader of Omens
Tenkai Matsumoto
Tres Ecstuffuan

The Arena VIP Seats, Chaos Realised

As things at the arena began to heat on multiple fronts, it was no surprise to the Matriarch that her son chose to slip out with Fenra, when the girl requested a drink. She knew the little wolf was put out, but any show of what she had meant with her words would be a bigger problem in the long run, so she merely nodded quietly to the girl as she removed herself, vowing to check on her later, knowing Iden would make sure nothing happened to the kid.

And later it would have to be, as Zan has chosen to use her for his amusements for now, and was very much inside of her personal space. A dangerous place, unless you knew the game, and it was certain that Zantara was one of only two non-clan members who played it expertly.
As her cheek was caressed by his skin, the scent of the Count causing her nostrils flare, she smirked at the light touch to the corner of her mouth.

"And if I ever found about it, I'd be wearing you as a coat. You have sway over me, but I am stronger than you, Zantara. Don't push a button so hard I malfunction on....you."

At which point, the game could not help but be ruined by the commotion going on below. She closed her eyes with a soft grunt as Sieg made himself known. Yes, she recognized him just as he would her, had his attention not been elsewhere... but she didn't feel anything other than approval for the fact the man was around. Despite the two technically being on the opposite sides of the moral coin, she liked his conviction and ability to reason, and didn't even mind the searing pain as his aura lapped at her. True Faith was a b***h, but he was far enough away it was merely headache inducing, and not actually damaging.

"This is why we merely play, Zantara, and I have yet to take you the one place I eventually took the Margrave.
Trinity is physically capable, but mentally bullheaded. Even I remember that much. Were she my kind, I'd feel obligated to eat her, for a vampire who knows no respect nor what life is... well. You know my views. But she isn't and this one is on your head, and you're heating up enough I don't even need to say it. So perhaps we will conclude our little game later. I'll bring the whips, you can tell me about your funny friend."

Stepping away from him, she moved away from the railings edge instinctively, not wishing to get any closer to Sieg's aura if possible, and yet... she wasn't entirely removing herself from the game as a whole. She still had a job to do, and clearly things had gone awry. Sighing, she grabbed one of several plain, simple knives at her waist and slit a small nick across her wrist. Blood slowly began to bead on the surface, and with it, her own aura pushed back a little against Seig's, making the VIP box more comfortable for those of a darker persuasion. Then she suggested something she'd regret later if Zan agreed to it.

"Give me the orb, especially if you're going down there. I killed recently, and my memories are in better order. If you desire, I can help, providing of course you have whatever sorceries you're employing this time set not to kill me instantly. That wouldn't be beneficial to either of us. Otherwise... I'm staying out of this."

She didn't know whether the orb was something she could even handle, but the offer, even if refused, was at least reassuring in the sense that for all the banter, she was here for a reason and nothing had changed. The contract was still good, and she was still on side. After all, it wouldn't do at her time of life to become known for breaking her word, and Zantara was a friend.

Wailing Unicorn

2,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Moira 200
User Image

Kael scanned the area with mechanical efficiency, making sure to note anything strange or noteworthy. Receiving orders to spot a bat like drone and shoot it down she responded "Copy that." Already having spotted the drone moments before the order, Kael drew back her bowstring, calculated every variable that she needed to hit the bat. Calculating the wind, the direction and speed, the distance and the weight of the arrow, the power of her bow and the movement of the drone. Taking a deep breath, she let the arrow fly, up and to the left of the drone it flew towards the drone, and hit the mark. Piercing the bat and pinning it to a nearby building Kael touched her ear to activate the com device "Target destroyed, nothing else out of the ordinary so far sir, any further orders?"

Kael had never actually been a part of an organized military before, but her mercenary work had given her experience with following commands. In training she was quickly rushed through, because she easily showed how much of a marksman she was, the fact that she could hit that drone flying erratically from this distance was proof in itself of how good she was.

Aged Gaian

Celeritas Lucis
User Image
It's all about the radio, that really funky radio ⏪⏪
Lux Electro 🌀
Rudie Psycher du Marais

"Hey, fish-face! Step out of the shadows and dance with me, nobody likes a creeper!" He called out to the Sahaguin following them, already itching to either figure the mysterious creature out or send it packing.

Currently: Near the Peoples Memorial Power Plant
Condition: 100% | Telekinesis Use: 20%
Blastin' Out: Impossible- Darren Korb
Mood:

⏩⏩ Hey, it's time to get on down to the funky funky rhythm and the sound

Tres Ecstuffuan
Trexasle
Abyssal Majesty
Akako Akaki

Guildhall Ward Streets arrow Entrance to the Peoples Memorial Power Plant

_____Muul had taken his eyes off of the VIP to spot the peculiar drone following them. He had been given orders to intercept the vehicle which had narrowly ran over several Enforcers and Pedestrians that was en route to the Power Plant. Muul was unable to answer Lux's challenge or to explain that they were on the same side, because he was currently falling through the air about to land on the top side of Harlans vehicle as an arrow careened towards the drone above.

Erridesh

Venom Genryusai

Trexasle

Dr Queensborough

Abyssal Majesty

[ Cognitive Genome ]

Harlan MacNeil

Celeritas Lucis

Count_zantara

Rune Slessiane"

Familiar Lunatic

Red the Ambivalent
Tenkai Matsumoto

Deus Ex Aizen
Tresondros Estuffuan

Mr Shinjiko

Lian Feaorne

A Clean Librarian with a Dirty Mind

--The Black Swan--

Throwing a gauze pad on his neck, the Librarian taped it down with some strips.

"Well I guess we better go find out what in the seven hells is going on."

He remarked, coming back to his feet after putting all the instruments away. It would take some time for his body to adapt to the rearranging of his abilities but gathering from how far she was, it should be about the same time as traveling. It was very tiring for the old Master Librarian to keep pulling womens asses out of the proverbial fire.

Noticing the darkening of the sky through the huge French doors, Bravot picked up his ever-present cane and made his way to them, pushing them open with his free hand. Looking up at the sky, he frowned as the moisture in the atmosphere reached a plateau and the chill in the air caused the clouds to break into...snow?

Staring up as it began to fall in a world that was continually controlled at a usual 60 degrees with a humidity of around thirty percent, Bravot found the oddness of this situation to be strangely amusing.

He always wanted some weather.

"Looks like we have a problem in the Portals."

He mused as he came back inside and found himself a two buttoned wool pea coat from his dresser, checking himself in the mirror for a moment. Leaning a bit on that hurt leg as he came to the computer on his desk, he closed down the tabs and finally noticed two major points that were flagged for his eyes.

One, that the Portal Generator on the repurposed Cylon Baystar had developed a fault in it's software and a heavily defused portal to Niflheim had been opened from all of the projectors on the station.

Hel, the Goddess of that Realm was not amused but as usual was very enigmatic in her dealings. She'd already filed a heavily worded complaint to the Merchant Council at large but oddly sent a gift basket to the Library itself.

And two, there had been a attempted security breach of the Merchant Council Computers by the Shinjiko Enterprise Corporation.

"I'll need to have a word with them about beefing security...again."

He muttered under his breath as the snow began to come down harder. They were a new company to Sigil, but one with a old old name. He was going to need to look into them deeper.

Brushing a lock of his grey hair back behind his left ear, Bravot looked at the locket Lian wanted to show him.

"Most of your persuasion need decades of healing to get even close to cellular decay and by then they become Deathless or Lichee. I think they are pretty safe, all in all."

Looking questioningly at the locket, he frowned briefly.

I.....that is an oddity. I take it's from your past. But it's something we shall have to ponder. It seems that yet another woman is in need of saving. I should wear a suit of armor and start calling myself Galahad.

Jesta, would you like to lead to Raven?"

He wasn't all too keen on the idea, but it was proper and right....and even if he hated doing it, Thomas always did what was right for those who were important in his life. And who knows, maybe Jesta could transport them their in some fashion. He wasn't keen on walking.

Lonely Scamp

count_zantara
Rune Slessiane
Venom Genryusai
exp.99
Fierach
Vicious Trinity
Lady Thalia Ravens
Roan DeSeer
Trexasle
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
Heras Box
Reader of Omens
Deus Ex Aizen
Kire Shirome
Sivak

arrow Unexpected Encounter at Fukushima Arena

By that point, Trinity was just grandstanding. What she was spouting was no different than what Arkham had, though Arkham had at least done so while the tournament was still going on. With the event concluded, all Trinity was doing was confusing the audience. They didn't buy what she was selling any more than Tenkai or the Chariman, as they were basically insulting them for their enjoyment as she was the competitors. It was enough to draw the Chairman away from scolding the yakuza, casting his stone-faced gaze down at the crimson warrior. The only one trying to make a spectacle of these games was herself and herself alone.

"Get off the stage!" shouted someone from the audience.

Somehow she thought that encouraging them to fight and give in to their bloodlust was going to cause them to riot and sow the very chaos she wished to bring here. But as bloodthirsty as they were, they had come here to see people fight, not participate in it. What gave her the right to tell them what to do? She sounded just like Arkham had, only worse.

Of course, she surely was a lot more ballsy than the vampire.

When she threw the sword at the Chairman, of all people, that's when the audience knew she had meant business. Their shouts and jeers were silenced as they saw first hand how insane Trinity really was. She hadn't simply come here looking to put on a show. She had simply come to kill people wantonly, and if she was willing to attack to Chairman, she could attack the audience as well.

As for the Chairman...

CK-SHIINNG!

The sword that Trinity had flung at him like an arrow loosed from a bow had fallen from the heights of the VIP area where he stood, deflected by a sword stroke and sent spinning back until it stuck into the arena floor below. Though the Chairman was human, he himself was still a swordsman and martial artist, and as such would not be so easy to kill as the defenseless murderer Trinity had just took out.

"This event is over!" the Chairman commanded in a voice that overrode the supposed leadership qualities in Trinity's voice. "You are all to leave here at once!"

Sirens began to sound as the Fukushima Zaibatsu's security forces mobilized to remove the VIPs and spectators from the premises. There wasn't any interference from the guests, for that matter, many of whom were already shouting and screaming as they ran away from the venue in fear of Trinity. The guards took their positions to make sure that the evacuation didn't get too out of hand, but it was clear their presence wasn't going to keep them calm at all. If it was chaos that the Count had intended to achieve by this, he had succeeded.

Unfortunately for Trinity, it seemed not everything would be going as expected. The sudden appearance of Sieg Ecstuffuan was unexpected by Tenkai, having not even felt his presence in the audience when he first came here. Had he been watching this whole time? Why? Nevertheless, now that he was here, his aura was unmistakable. The people were too busy running for their lives to feel the full brunt of it, however. Or perhaps it was that added guilt and remorse that cowed them further into fleeing, fearing as much the wrath of Sieg as they did Trinity.

On the contrary, Sieg's aura had a much different effect on Tenkai. Being a holy warrior himself, he felt himself bolstered by the elder's presence. Trinity was not alone, however, her proverbial attack dog appearing alongside her complete with his own little flag to lay conquest to the steadily evacuated building. Suddenly this was no longer about a tournament, but about fighting to prevent further bloodshed. Trinity had complicated things that far, at least.

Thankfully, these were the things that Tenkai readily fought for, as reluctant as he was.

With a smirk, Tenkai threw off his robes, leaving him in his battle outfit, the plates of armor locking into place on his shoulder and fastened with leather in the same motion as the robe pulling away like a long, dark cape. He threw his detached rosary around his shoulder like a bandoleer, where it reconnected around his back. Much like Sieg had done so, Tenkai released his own aura, a burning azure blue complementary to Sieg's gold. The revelation would probably be a bit rifling to the Cainite's senses and cause her to work harder to maintain her negative field, and it would undoubtedly give the Cleric a bit of a headache to have two holy warriors on their hands. Trinity's actions had drawn them out, and then being in such close proximity to the power plant was jeopardizing his operation.

Not that the Chairman being whisked away from an assassination attempt was going to help him fare any better after the Librarian heard about what happened. Certainly it couldn't be part of their bargain to cost the Merchant Guild its own assets.

"I'll take the noisy one," said Tenkai as he readied his Muramasa in a comfortable chudan-no-kamae, looking over at Kire. Though he had only said so much and did so without any emotion, Tenkai considered him "noisy" due to how "loud" his aura was to him. He was letting his aura spread out so wide and thick in an attempt to oppose Sieg's that he may a well have been barking like the dog he was. Somehow he looked vaguely familiar, but whatever memories Tenkai could recall of him seemed to all bounce back with the same bad feeling that came with his aura. He was no better than Trinity, that was for sure.

"Sivak," Tenkai said, hoping that his companion would be close enough to hear by now. He did not turn to face her, keeping his eyes on the two in front of him instead. "Get yourself out of here with the rest of the people. Help them get to safety. We'll handle things here for now. When you get out of here, contact James Eredas and the Order. They'll know what to do."

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

If she could have hissed she would have. Fenra wasn't exactly fond of the use of who was going to get to eat her considering she had just escaped such a thing. What got more under her skin about it.. Hadn't Roan lectured her before about her blood saying in her veins. With a huff the wolf only made to walk around the arena. She could still hear what was going on inside, everyone was shouting names and intentions. Though that wasn't all she could hear. Now that she was painless and fed she had another problem. Fenra forgot that Corbin had done something to enhance the way she perceived the world around her. "How do you turn it off?" She practically whined.

A hand went to her head, this time trying to shut things out, and another along the wall of the hall as she walked through the arena. Swallowing hard, Fenra closed her eyes and ignored those around her for the moment. Despite having her sight taken from her she was still able to navigate, all in thanks to the heightened sense. "Oooo... I'ma smack him when I see him." In the woods it had been a boon. In a city it was a nightmare. Was this how it was for him? Was this how it was for Iden and Roan? Any kindred? Fenra shook her head with a new found appreciation. "Hrng. Would have been easier if he'd turned me." All of this, of course, was said to herself. With her senses being assaulted with the information around her, she had to speak her thoughts to hear them.

Companion(s): Iden. Trent?
State of Mind: Grumpy.

Roan DeSeer

exp. 99

Dangerous Lunatic

She had become the woman of the hour, and all because she wanted to taunt the samurai. Consider it her way of saying "it's nice to see you again." A violent way of saying it. She did not expect, however, for another person to join the fray. A specific person that caused her strife in the past. A very significant event had occurred that brought her both a blessing and a curse. His aura did nothing to her, any sign of a conscience not present in a bone in her body. She was not disappointed about her attack being thwarted. That chairman was nothing more than a pasttime during her visit here. As much as she wanted to claim another person's life, she could live without it. Everyone was clearing out. Fear. It invigorated her immensely.

She looked toward the one with the holy aura. She knew him as the holy man. Yes, Trinity did not know his name, but she remembered him, even in his current appearance. She could not forget the sight of the very man that managed to knock her down to Carceri. Her visit there was brief, unfortunately for him, but it did allow her to understand more of the power that she harnessed today.

"Ah, you."

She rose her right hand toward him, as if she was holding something in her palm.

"How can I forget you. You know, I must thank you for that day. If it was not for you, I would not have found the Abyss in that place you took me to. And it was there where I found a power that brings fear to most of the people in this world."

Red flames were conjured across her extended limb, crackling into existence. They, too, held the potent evil power that had been sensed on her person since she arrived here. This infernal power that she possessed was not normal flames by any means.

"Hellfire. Delightful, is it not."

The forbidden power of the underworld was something demons were known for using. But she was wielding a dangerous power that only those of the abyss were known for throwing around, and the only reason they were not much of a threat was because most of them never crossed to the living world. Nonetheless, Vicious Trinity had obtained that power. They should know what that meant. Kire's appearance was not a necessity. She did not need him here, and he would know that alone by the tone of her voice.

"Did I ask you to come here? I can handle these two alone. Stay out of this. If you want to be helpful, why do you not go and help those lovely people out of the arena."

The flames were flickering across her entire body, engulfing her like a humanoid torch. The heat was escalating in the ring. Hopefully, Kire got the hint to leave her here alone with these two holy men that felt like they needed to pass judgment upon the selfish and evil Trinity. She was honored, really. She patted her chest as she walked toward Tenkai and Sieg.

"Come on. I will let you have the first attack."

Miss Tressia's Spouse

Sagely Prophet

Heras Box
With all of the commotion that had been happening lately, Trent slipped quietly out of the VIP box while Roan dealt with the various persons that had been appearing quite suddenly. He just caught a glimpse of Fenra as she left down the hall and decided to follow her. She was quite in pain earlier, and he wasn't sure how long it would take the medication to kick in that he had given her. Slipping out of the box and into the hall, he saw the woman make her way down the corridor with one hand on the wall and another on her head. What had happened to her? He could hear her, quite loudly, wondering how to turn something off and wanting to smack someone next time she met them. What the hell was she talking about?

He moved over to the woman and placed a hand at her back, though he figured she'd smell him long before he got near her, "Fenra! What's wrong?" His concern, while touching, must have been Hell for the woman in her current state. Trent was a naturally loud person, having been a commander for many years you have to make sure your troops can hear you. To Fenra, he must be absolutely screaming at the moment.
Heras Box
Roan DeSeer
Count Zantara
Reader of Omens

Not true.

The voice was quiet, smooth and placed lightly in Fenra's left ear. She had left before Iden could speak up and offer himself as a guide, but he had followed her out all the same. Events in the arena were spiraling wildly out of hand, and he was about done with it all. He had taken an immediate disdain for Zan and his pretentiousness, and the banter between him and Roan made things quite awkward. It was like walking in on one's parents in the bedroom, or being that awkward third wheel on a date. So rather than rise to Zan's goading, he had left with nary a word. A wave to Roan was sufficient; she knew his mind well enough to know where and why he was going.

That brought him to the walkways behind the seats, to the stairs and pavilions that were growing increasingly populated as people withdrew from their seats in the wake of the showboater and her attention seeking. He was nearly silent in the crowd as he caught up to Fenra, his steps light and quiet more by habit than design. Her senses would note his presence, perhaps...but he was not an easy man to hear coming unless he made the willful decision to be. Which left him to speaking softly in Fenra's ear, having closed in time to hear her lament not having been sired.

I'm assuming you mean Corbin, and if you do...it's no life to live, trust me. So, you were wanting a drink? I think we may have a minute or two before this place gets swamped. Sounds like the big cheese wants the building cleared.

Fenra was thus presented with two people, one at each side. Iden had taken to one quietly, and Trent made himself clearly known and heard on the other. He offered a short nod to the commander to acknowledge his presence, but he had less interest in him compared to Roan's adopted stray.
arrow The Market Ward - Now Driving Illegally Like a Rath

Don'tgitmaddon'tgitmaddontgitmad...

Ebris' fingers got all creaky-cracky as he slowly, deliberately, closed and opened them as Kalyna derided him from being too loud. Too rathin' loud, she claimed! She dun well rathin' knew what actually passed for loud when it came to his outbursts, having been the subject of a few of them, so this was just Throne-damned egging. Ebris knew the sumbitches all knew he was as tense as a constipated Catachan barking toad due to him not being able to partake in the actual bounty hunt. He'd been doing this grod for so long that it was practically going against his hardwired nature. Turning a solid profit was burned into his mental faculties as surely as knowing the best, most efficient ways to make a Jimbo eat through a tube for the rest of their lives.

Repeated, simplistic mantras helped him contain a mountain of hemorrhoids from building up. That, and stop him from ramming the side of the van until it turned over out of pure spite.

"Sumbitch. Where ah dun came from, didn't bother with no rathin' bird drones. Good ol' fashioned Loronar Eye Fly or a GX-520 Tracker did th' job with no muss'n'fuss." Ebris sighed heavily, thudding himself back against the hardened seat. No way he was getting comfy in this thing, especially not when he was wearing his battle plate beneath his armorweave duster. He was ready to go at a moment's notice, creature comforts be damned. Even his brief attempt to settle in was interrupted when Queensborough announced that he'd found something. Ebris perked up at this, turning in his seat to see what the ruckus was about. "Is it our Jim-"

It was at this time that Harlan MacNeil, having been impregnated by the Plague God at some point in the past, gave birth to a Throne-damned rathin' nightmare.

As he was closer to the rathin' grodstain than anyone else, the bounty scum was exposed to the initial silent discharge before the mercenary's fatty a** cheeks began flapping together like a pneumatic machine. Ebris' pupils dilated upon first contact, his nostrils contracting as their insides became a scorched wasteland from the onslaught. His immediate reaction was that one of his ABC grenades had accidentally gone off, but he quickly realized that he wasn't breaking out in hives and his ears weren't leaking cerebral fluid. When Harlan finally began farting and filling his drawers with a plaguebearer milkshake, he realized just what the rath was going on.

Rath them mantras. He was now MAD.

"AUUUUGH PIIIIITTTTHHH," Ebris gagged, his tightened nasal passages making him sound like a mountain giant with a lisp, struggling to resist the sudden and forceful urge to slam his fist into MacNeil's arm. The sumbitch was lucky that Ebris was still cognizant enough to not do that, as it'd trigger the armor's gel inserts and compromise its effectiveness, because Ebris punching him in his current state and distance would be like getting hit by a literal rathin' truck. Instead, he contented himself to pounding his right fist into the side of the armored door, the impact sounding like metallic thunder and leaving an impressive dent in its wake. Trickles of tears sluiced down his scars and wrinkles, and for a moment Ebris felt like he was gonna have a heart attack.

"MUHCNEIL, UH SWURR UH'M GUNNA WAFFIN' MUYK YUH EAT TH' METH YUH JUS' DUN MAYD IN YUHR PANTS. WAFFIN' SWHURR IT-" He bellowed and gasped, shoving his face next to the ventilation slit that single-handedly kept him from suffocating. No way to get access to his helmet all the way up here, either. The op was becoming more and more of a grodhole for Ebris, figuratively and literally.

Then, from down on high from the heavens, came salvation.

WHUMP

"Oh pwaith th' waffin' THWONE," Ebris exclaimed in utter relief, recognizing that some Jimbo had decided to come along for the ride on their roof. Without missing a beat, he began to unlock the side door, letting its pneumatic clamps disengage with mechanical whirrs and clanks. "Waffin' Jimbow dun suhvin' muh-" He didn't even bother continuing; as soon as the door slid open, he was clambering out, his inhumanly powerful fingers clamping onto the edge of the roof to pull him out safely. With his head exposed to the frigid-a** false winter that now flurried about them, Ebris was able to gulp down the precious filtered oxygen he so very much required. Whoever this Jimbo was, he was going to have to thank him for this excuse before he -

Waitasec - he dun recognized this sumbitch!

"Well lookey-here," he chuckled heartily, his nasal passages now cleared and his voice its normal, gravelly timbre. "If it ain't rathin' Muul! How's my favorite fish-Jimbo doin'?" Ebris beamed the fishman one nasty a** grin as he deftly began to heft his lumbering form onto the top of the moving Roadmaster. He made sure to spread his legs nice and wide and lower his frame to get a good balance going on, the tails of his duster whipping to the side as Harlan continued to barrel down the street. Ebris had met the other bounty hunter once before in the City of Doors; he'd just picked up a sumbitch that had stolen a good chunk of jinx from some Outsiders, and they had wanted it and the mark back, when Muul had interrupted him. Said that he had rights over the merchandise. The civilized disagreement that followed had seen Muul piledrived through three stories of floors into a washing machine.

Needless to say, the bounty killer had a hunch that the Sahuagin wasn't gonna be as rathin' happy to see him as Ebris was to him.

Erridesh

Venom Genryusai

Trexasle

Dr Queensborough

Abyssal Majesty

Harlan MacNeil

Celeritas Lucis

Count_zantara

Rune Slessiane

Tres Ecstuffuan

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

“Yeah I noticed, just about Five seconds from when I started my explanation…” He spoke cheerfully, but it was oddly so. It sounded forced, as if he was telling himself to speak in that manner. Somebody who did not know him would be completely aware of him might shrug it off, others might take slight notice. However, seeing that they were currently being followed Leon, nor probably anyone else would really notice. Still carrying Crystal, it wasn’t the best idea to try and attack with anything huge, nor would be able to use his Axe freely, so he was probably forced down to his Bard abilities. He snarled And held his breath ready to blow the other drone out of the sky.

However, it would seem that Leon was not alone.

In an instant, an arrow managed to pierce the drone, planting the remains on the edge of the nearby building and pinning it down. Leon stared about and noticed who it was. Suddenly frustration was on the face of Leon. It was obvious what was going on, and seeing Lux call out what seemed to be an amphibious creature was more than enough to tell Leon that he was being followed and overprotected. This was when He pinched the bridge of his nose and scowled. “Leontias Metalliene, Current Associate for the People Memorial Power Plant project, What are you doing here, and why the hell am I being followed? What the hell were those drones.” His style of voice suddenly changed, He normally had a straight American accent. However in his distress his accent had changed to fit a more cockney tone. If he could drop Crystal, He would and he would give this creature a piece of his mind.

Leon, even for his own protection did NOT like being followed, Lux telling him to go to the plant made Leon instantly remember exactly what he was trying to do now, and making sure that nothing got in his way. “Right, Lux, Ignore him, I know who they are, and I would prefer they leave me be, as I am already on my way back to my post…” Making sure he had a good grip on Crystal, he moved back a few feet, before taking a running start, and a leap to the next building. They had to start their move immediately, and letting these guys get in the way would cause issues.

Shameless Cat

count_zantara
Rune Slessiane
Venom Genryusai
exp.99
Fierach
Vicious Trinity
Lady Thalia Ravens
Roan DeSeer
Trexasle
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
Heras Box
Reader of Omens
Deus Ex Aizen
Kire Shirome
Sivak

Fukushima Arena

Warning: Sivak isn't very respectful.
Note: While the attack in my post is not intended to be an auto-hit, there in a definite IC intention to cut off avenues of escape and overpowering one's way out of it.

Sivak paused a row back from being able to hop over the rail. The monk had made a request. You know, the guy that won all of his fights without taking a life. While dimwits like the t**t in red simply didn't have the mental capacity to realize that Tenkai's victory was all the more impressive due to his self imposed restrictions, the common person would be aware of a very important component of self imposed restrictions.

They are self imposed, the only thing preventing the gloves coming off was the decision to do so.

And if the protecting the innocent bit could be delegated to another..... well... Sivak supposed the monk had a '******** it' threshold somewhere.

So while she heard him Sivak didn't react nor respond. She'd said she'd help him out pretty much unconditionally if the tourney went to hell. And if he really needed her to confirm it again then he shouldn't have stuck her with the hard job while he duked it out with the powered thugs. It was the kind of job that got harder when the opposition knew who to aim for specifically. There was absolutely nothing wrong with not being the center of attention.

The fellow that had shown up with the red banner, Kire, however was a textbook case of acceptable target of opportunity. The man had shoved his aura out everywhere and shoved it on thick. Kinda like a dumb animal being territorial. The problem with flaunting power everywhere was that anyone who could analyze said power would not only have a disgustingly easy job of it but if they also were capable of exploiting said opening in a way other than using raw power to bash at it.....

There's a difference between thugs with magic and wizards. The latter have a creative sense of humor.

And due to all his flaunting it was the easiest thing in the world for Sivak to connect a sympathetic binding between Kire's aura onto the 'sky' it was imposed upon.

To one reading about such a thing this would seem like a silly ineffective way to go about attacking someone... until of course one remembers that the 'sky' is massive and the universe does not like voids. Sivak wasn't sure if aura loss in a manner akin to explosive decompression was fatal, but her main goal was to knock the mans raw power off the board. Anything more was icing.

Why? Because there was no way the guy was going to actually beat Tenkai in a fair fight and with the monk apparently geared up and ready to go Sivak felt only an act of monk given mercy would prevent a one sided beatdown.

His master could try to figure out who was to blame. They'd figure out who Sivak was eventually but until then they'd have to narrow the field down from everyone who saw Trinity's little display and were disgusted. Big pool.

Sivak, knew what to do. One, stay between homicidal loonies and decent-ish people. Two, assist in smacking down said loonies. Running for help wasn't happening. Fingers tapped on the touch screen of her phone bringing up contacts and dialed with a single poke.

One didn't run and get the cavalry. One called them.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

In one ear she heard a whisper. In the other she heard a screaming that caused her to flinch. Fenra did hear Iden, though she'd honestly smelled him before then. Her sense of smell was better than anything. And what an over powering thing it was at the moment. Both hands went to cover her ears as she gave a small cry at the loud sounds. Still she nodded her head in answer to Trent. "I'm fine.. I want my forest. I want Maman." She also wanted quiet. Opening her eyes she stared at the captain for a moment, the paths that his blood took within his body highlighted for an instant before disappearing. Blinking away that part she would give her attention to Iden, having heard him speak to her once again. She ad to agree with him about the fact that things were going to get hectic.

"I was being sarcastic about that. Corbin would never turn me anyways.. he likes my blood too much." A teasing jest. Though slightly unfair as the brother in question wasn't present. The wolf moved slightly toward Iden, getting out from under the hand that Trent had placed on her. Friend or no, she wasn't partial to the touch of other males. Her tolerance only went so far. Since things were going to get crazy soon, what with the commotion inside the arena and the crowd being told to vacate she reluctantly took one hand off her ear and lightly grabbed onto the sleeve of the DeSeer's coat. "Can you lead while I try to adjust? This was fine in the forest but here it's... maddening." She could almost find herself wishing for the pain to come back and dull her senses once more.

Companion(s): Iden. Trent
State of Mind: Overwhelmed

Reader of Omens

exp. 99

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items