Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

arrow Julia's Car-->Fal'lain Corp

Julia chuckled, enjoying maybe the first little bit of calm that they had in a while. Once it was green to go, she took it a little slower in getting to Fal'lain Corp. She pulled through the gate, moving around to the front of the building. There were people waiting for them, all of them in lab coats. Julia had contacted the company in order to get everything in order for Terrance's arrival. Julia shut off her car, getting out to get out the wheelchair and popping it open. She opened his door, waiting with the chair for him. When he was settled, she wheeled him over to the line up of lab coats. "These will be your assistants. They know the lab and they'll be able to help you with whatever you need. I'll be working with you too, mostly to make sure you don't over exert yourself."She said, patting his head. The lab attendants would smile, giving their greetings. They were from a variety of species, but most of them were human.

The attendants headed back into the company building, Julia taking a moment to lean down, whispering into his ear. "You can call me Nurse Julia if you want~"She teased, wheeling him inside.

Trexasle

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User ImageHe blushed and kept his eyes on the groun,d ignoring the giggles from his new assistants. It seemed like her main goal was to both embarrass him, and turn him on. Which the latter he didn’t really mind. He was still not sure but it was very clear that they were at least somewhat together. Not that he actually knew, that was the strangest and most interesting thing about Julia. She was a complete unknown even if he felt he knew her for some time.

It was different, something that he knew absolutely nothing about. It intrigued him in a way he just couldn’t put into words. He also didn’t feel like he needed to. He was still looking down even while she wheeled him inside of the building. “Works just fine…” He said in the same speed as he once did before. IT helped that he was already calling her that.

Desirable Genius

arrow Fal'lain Corp

Julia wheeled Terrance to the elevator, heading up to the basement where the experimental labs were. It was plenty cool, but Julia was one that favored the heat and the sunlight. The labs seemed to have everything, Lian having spared no expense to keep up with the latest technology and designs. Julia wheeled him down to a series of rooms that had thick glass and only one door, one having been set up with a big curtain to provide some privacy for Terrance when he was ready to rest. Across from it were multiple work stations, one having been provided with the estimated necessary tools Terrance would need to fix his morpher. Julia would wheel him over to it, and the assistants would wait for his orders.

Julia in the meantime gave him a kiss, then went to go explore the assistance had done with the experimental containment room that had been made into essentially a bunk space. There were twp beds, apart that had some heavy blankets. The basement was kept cold in order to keep the equipment from heating over. Julia meanwhile, pushed the beds together and reorganized everything.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User ImageIt seems it was time to work.

He cracked his kuckles, or at least one. He wasn’t even sure if the metal arm was able to do so anymore. Attempting it however, he found that this certainly was the case. No sound came from the right knuckle, though the left made sound and even felt a sting due to the heavy metal material. He ignored it, most because he didn’t want Julua to worry. His face however changed, the shy boy was gone, his apprehensive beady eyes were missing, and the usual shaky lips were still.

Instead, the dark haired male eyebrows were low. His brown eyes stared at his workplace for a second, the chems were there and they were just enough me scraps of circuitry to start him off. All were neatly placed to the computer which seemed to be quite large in it’s own right. He reached into his bag and began to take out the rest of his work. From here, maybe his lab assistants can work with it. Though He doubted it, the military had a hard time making it work ONCE. Various men and women died to make sure that the one morpher that he lost was successful. Now he was trying to replicate it and create a new one at the same time.

He took a deep breath, and let it take it all in.

Certainly wasn’t going to be a task for the weak hearted.

He cracked his neck , and turned toward Julia who were getting their room ready. A content smile drew on his dark skinned face for a second looking at her rear end for a quick second before going back to work.

"Okay, you, you're going to need to start working on a frame, lightweight, and streamlined, plenty of japanese parts for the job." He smiled for a second, gotta love the Japanese's ability to shrink ANYTHING down to minature size. He pointed to another male, who seemed to be very meek, and too busy looking at his arm. "Take blood samples, we're going to need my DNA..." He continued His voice was loud and powerful. It certainly did not belong to the the boy that Julia had left in the office.

Desirable Genius

arrow Fal'lain Corp--Basement labs

The assistants were quick to work. They were some of the most brilliant people Lian could get her hands on, which would come in handy for Terrance. They argued theories and methods for making the morpher, pausing Terrance in his work to draw a blood sample so they could work with his DNA. They seemed to run around like headless chickens but they knew what they were doing. They carried new pieces of equipment in from other areas of the lab, or moved back and forth from a larger piece of equipment back to their workstations.

Julia finished rearranging the room, a maintenance man coming with the fridge and a member of the cafeteria staff coming with the Mountain Dew, juices and snack foods for Terrance and the staff members. She set it up in the curtained off room, also receiving a nurse's uniform to change into for the time being. Stepping out, she went to go investigate what had been done, peeking over Terrance's shoulder. "How's it going? I've got the fridge up, Mountain Dew is chilling and they brought food down as well."She asked, tilting her head and resting it on his fleshy shoulder curiously.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User Image“Going well actually, guys seem really eagar, except for that Stanley guy, smartass he is…” He said. It always was the ******** Stanley’s or the Stan’s that gave him a hard time. Always critical, but never wanting to hear it themselves, it was something he had to deal with. Yet, he couldn’t help but admire the guys effort and skill. He would certainly be one of the best mind, if he can learn to trust others, and not let others walk on him.

He turned around to see Julia in her nurses outfit, usually he would be holding back a nosebleed. However, this moment was different mostly due to the environment. “Well somebody is taking their Nursing duties seriously…should think about rewarding her…” One would probably be confused. One would probably be wondering why Terrance, somebody who would quake at the simple sexual reference was currently flirting.

It was the environment.

All of the control and work ethic, though it was scary, he felt comfortable here. Nothing he said was wrong, and everything did just come naturally to him. He looked back at the table full of mountain dew, grabbed a can, and downed it. He then followed up by throwing it on the floor and stomping it. “Just how I remembered it back in the Cloning club back in college.”

Desirable Genius

Julia was surprised to hear Terrance speaking so freely and calmly. Perhaps this was the best environment for him to be comfortable in? She looked at his work, not really making any sense of what he was doing. Her knowledge was limited to taking calls, killing people under contract and handling Lian's affairs that she was allowed to know about. As far as this? She could see it was a circuit board and it was small. Julia beamed. "Oh my, Terry...She'll be waiting later this evening when you're ready to turn in for a little while. By all means..."She chuckled, bringing her hands through his dreads but gathering them at the back of his neck, tying them back for him as much as they would go to keep them out of the way.

Julia kissed a spot just at the side of his neck, smiling and going to to clean up the cans as well as go refill his stock of mountain dew on the table. "Don't wear yourself out too much now."She chuckled, heading back to the curtained area.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User ImageHe blushed slightly at the kiss to the neck, it still affected him a bit when she did so. But it was barely noticeable here. Besides, he had to get this done, and he wanted it done soon. He clapped his hand and watched at the men got to work. He himself decided to head into his own head of development, getting the DNA flow working fine and making sure that the control was correct. He raised his eyebrow however as he looked at the spot where the male drew blood at.

The blood was still red but it was beginning to harden. It was enough proof he needed to know that he didn’t have much time. He would sit in his seat for a second and think for a moment. He would stare at the males for a second and nod. “Hey how long do you think it’ll take to create a working prototype?” He asked the guys.

They answered.

Suddenly a grin would appear on his face.

Desirable Genius

arrow Fal'lain Corp

Time was flying by. Julia found she didn't have to do much, but one of the scientist that had drawn Terrance's blood pulled her aside, showing her a chart. "What is it that I'm looking at?"Julia asked, the assistant pointing to a spike on the chart.

"He has an absurdly high level of nickel in his blood system. It could be coming from that metal arm of us. We need to lower the levels through proper medication and antibiotics. Call the medical department immediately and have them start him on medication for nickel poisoning."The assistant pointed out, grabbing her by her shoulders, whirling her around and shoving her off in the right direction. Julia rubbed her shoulder, huffing and heading down the lengths of machinery to a telephone. She dialed the number for the medical wing, speaking to the department head before hanging up, rushing back. Julia grabbed his head, tilting it back and looking at him for a moment. "Some doctors are going to come down with some medication. You have nickel poisoning."She frowned, releasing him. "You need to find a time to call it quits and lie down for a little while Terrance. Nickel poisoning is dangerous to humans, even humans in robot armor."Julia scolded while still watching him work.
"You want me to what?"

The room was dark. Kept that way, of course, because of the nature of it's inhabitants. The trio of nocturnal beings, that is. They were in the Hive, in the home of one Llewellyn Parish. It was a cramped one bedroom apartment nestled comfortably in a shitty neighborhood. Not really habitable for the living but a suitable dwelling for something that's already dead.

"You want me to kill a private investigator?" Llew repeated, just to make sure he had it right. He wasn't much for offing people for the sport. He did what he had to, but not much more. Llew had promised himself that much after he'd finally pulled that she-devil's claws out of his back. Now that she was gone he had no reason to kill anything he wasn't planning on feeding off of.

Llewellyn thought of the tools in the chest under his bed. The knives and other shiny implements of murder. It occured to him that he could do it. He very well could make the PI dissapear. He'd been making others dissapear for weeks now. Llew pushed the thought away.

"I don't know, KB," he said, sitting on his bed. "I was trying to be good, you know?" Llew sighed. He would probably lament eventually. KB could push him around as much as anyone, even that c**t from London.

[******** me.. he thought.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User Image "Explains my bad vision as of late, also explains my heath.” Said Terrance in his classic Non sequiter tone. It agitated him however, that he had to rest, and started back at the not yet completed prototype. “Usually the morpher controls the Nickel rate, without it however, I suffer like any other human.” He sighed and out of his chair. He took off the hairband that she had used to tie his hair and sighed ruffing his dreads. He locked his eyes at Stanley and gave a stern nod.

“Stanley, I need you to continue with this, I need to rest for now…” He knew there was no fighting the redhead, especially without his abilities. He decided to go along with her, besides he still owed her something out of the deal at least. “Okay, let’s go…” He nodded sternly and proceeded to head behind the drapes into the room. He was surprised what Julia did with it in such a short time; she must really take pride in taking care of others.

Or maybe it was just him, who knows? Relationships were never something he really bothered with, he’s been in them, just not long lasting ones.

FLASHBACK

If there was one thing KB appreciated, it was the confines of a dark cramped space. The people inside the small apartment hardly moved, hardly needed to. It brought a supernatural stillness and quietness to their meeting that would be offputting to mortals. When KB spoke it was almost as if he hesitated to stir the air by speaking further.

"If it helps he is not innocent, nor defenseless. Removing this man will not be a trivial matter even for you." His reply was predictably unsympathetic. KB offered a consolatory thought to Llewellyn as a favor, but it was obvious that he was disturbed by the man's weakness. The two had always been at odds in that KB's nature was constant, whereas Llewellyn was a pendulum that swung back and forth between humanity and monstrosity.

Turning away from his friend, the floorboards groaned under his weight. KB seemed to stare off into nothingness for a few moments even though his face was close to the wall. Maybe he was inspecting the surface for something? A pattern in the wallpaper, imperfection in the paint, a scrape or hole, the sorts of things that drew attention from those who obsessed over small details. "Whether you decide to help me or not, you should know that my work must continue. The more obstacles I encounter the harsher I will have to be." He would level the threat with his usual nonchalance. If he could not do things the easy way he was more than capable of doing them the hard way. Perhaps Llewellyn's weakness could be used against him - forcing him to shy away from the thought of increasingly uncontrolled violence.

BACKFLASH

"What're you planning?" Llewellyn asked, focused on his only friend's back. He sat on the bed. The old springs creaked as his weight forced them to contract. Whatever it was, he had a hunch that it wasn't something your average person would want to be mixed up in. Perhaps even your average vampire. KB was the closest thing to a supervillain Llew had ever met. It was kind of uncanny the way the moniker fit.

Again, the tools. It would not be trivial indeed. More than even KB knew. Killing anything alive was merely a matter of where you apply the cut. Quick and quiet, like just another meal. The living are indeed so fragile. Llew wondered if KB was aware of just how familiar he was with the anatomy of the living. He'd had plenty of time to familiarize himself with it during his time in London and the following period at Black Sand.

Llew almost smiled. He claimed that he didn't want to commit a senseless murder, but.. he was really good at it. Why let a good talent go to waste?

He shook his head. Reached to the nightstand to fetch his drink. It was vegetable juice again. Llew downed the wretched beverage and returned the stocky glass to it's usual place there.

"If I do this," he started, returning from his daydreams to the matter at hand. "I want money." This shithold may be a fine place for secret vampire meetings but it's damn ******** well no place for a man of taste.
His plans, his plans. He ignored the question mostly because he wasn't at liberty to say. Without his motive the rest of the plan wouldn't have made much sense at all. Llewellyn was more or less in on the idea, provided that KB gave him...

"Money?" He seemed shocked, maybe even offended. "What do you need money for?" He'd ask, turning around to face Llewellyn. The fact that they were hanging out in a shed with a bed in it didn't seem to shout out to him that money was needed. Probably because most of the money KB dealt with was just numbers on paper or business transactions, rarely did his money translate into a material good or service he appreciated.

"I suppose I can arrange something."

BACKFLASH

"I don't live in this vermin-infested ghetto by choice," Llewellyn replied. It was his only answer. KB didn't need any more than that. Llew stood up and extended his hand, both eyes trained on those of his singular compatriot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff