Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

Rhiven Knight
Lady Gilaen

Terra had managed to calm down after a while when the stinging in the finger went away when she stuck the injured appendage in her mouth. She still felt a little betrayed that her lovely song had been used for trickery. The strange red-haired man left and she relaxed a bit, sniffing and keeping her face mushed against Lovi's now fleshy chest. It was when they stopped at the insistence of a new stranger that she be helped. Terra looked down at her finger, then to his hand, extending to the man. If he could make it feel better, then he was a good person right? Of course a good person also told her to sing a song while her finger got a boo-boo at the same time. "Mm...Its not gonna hurt?"She asked warily.

Desirable Genius

Krausse Kreugar

arrow Warehouses

Lian was out of the plastic box hiding behind some equipment...but whatever. She, with some assistance of her son that had come to the rescue, sat up and gave Krausse an exhausted but pissed off look. "If I COULD, I wouldn't lying in a burning building!"She shouted at him, grimacing and leaning heavily on the arm that supported her. The mage that they had taken 'captive' had healed the worst of the cuts and marring gashes along her skin to stop the bleeding but it would take a heavy dose of rest and healing. Yai picked her up, Lian grimacing as they made their way around the mages toward where Krausse was. A foolish idea in Lian's opinion...but they couldn't stay here any longer. "Just get me outta here..."She said, a clear look of agony from pain, Krausse's obliviousness and the uncomfortable heat from the burning building.

Yai, who looked just as angry as Arkravis gave Krausse a sideways glance as the youngest of the mages tagged along behind him, riding on his coattails. "You take her, you take us as well."He said as he gestured to the mage behind him who cowered behind Yai's taller figure.

The other mages who had been busy with Arkravis became more angry and annoyed with this appearance of a new fighter. They split up, two who were a lightning mage and a shadow mage, began their charge. The lightning mage fired up a charge while the shadow mage used the various shadows made by the fire to form a large hand to try to grab at Krausse before he could make his way out with Lian.

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lian Ikariyang
Lady Gilaen

Azorian smiled at the concern in the small child's voice, "No little one, it wont hurt at all." The mage wasnt being entirely honest as with a much larger wound the healing spell could be intensely uncomfortable. The child though wouldnt notice much more than a little warmth and a little tightness in her finger as the golden aura urged flesh to knit back together. So with his reassurance offered the mage with the glowing hand and the glowing blue eyes reached gently for the little girls injured finger. Meanwhile the aura of remove poison continued to wash over the small child providing light and a little warmth as it acted to counter the the sedative in the child's system.

As the child extended her finger Azorian extended his in response pressing one finger wrapped in gold light to the little girls boo boo. By the time his finger touched the girls finger the boo boo would be gone healed by the warm golden light and the sedative should be scrubbed from the girls body replaced only by a sense of warmth. "Does that feel better little one? Are you still sleepy?"

Desirable Genius

Rhiven Knight
Lady Gilaen

Terrawilya watched him, her eyes in awe. Everything was so shiny, even the man's eyes were shiny. She smiled as she felt the stinging in her finger go away and also the sick feeling in her stomach. Terra felt all of it wash away and a warm comfy feeling settling over her. She smiled, giggling at the feeling and when her finger was healed, she looked at it in amazement along with a feeling of bashfulness that came with it too. This person was good and he was kind. Terra opened her arms to him, flexing her hands. She wanted to hug him to thank him. "My fingah feel better! Tank you!"She giggled. "Can we goes find Mama now?"
Vintrict

"It's always the money. I missed the times when being a Triad meant something other than a whore on your lap or a few bills in your pocket."

The man looked to the right at the window, his eyes showing longing of days past. They were tired, but appeared a lot more vibrant than they were before. He shifted them back forward, looking to his glass and staring into the liquid at his expression. He didn't try to take another sip, finding that he had enough fill of alcohol for the night.

"The only person that kept that fool in line was Ko. He seems to be one of the few people who has a right head on his shoulders."

"Ko?"

Fox stood from his chair, going for a stroll around the room. He circled, until he got to the window. He leaned against the wall, with drink at hand, and looked at the window.

"I worked with him for a while."

Fox took another sip, looking back at the old man.

"Not too long ago, and though fun, things fell apart quick from Sigil's current state. So it's not the first time I help Triads do their deeds"

Omnipresent Poster

C. Fox

"Ko?"

Fox stood from his chair, going for a stroll around the room. He circled, until he got to the window. He leaned against the wall, with drink at hand, and looked at the window.

"I worked with him for a while."

Fox took another sip, looking back at the old man.

"Not too long ago, and though fun, things fell apart quick from Sigil's current state. So it's not the first time I help Triads do their deeds"

"I can't stop a man with a death wish. If you want to keep helping them, then that's your choice. That's what makes life interesting, after all."

He stood up to his feet with a sigh, walking back toward the kitchen.

"You're young. Making mistakes is your privilege. Just don't make one to the point that you end up dead in an alley."

The old man placed his glass into the sink, walking back out into the living room.

"So, are you in on the little operation that is going to take place in the Market Ward, too?"

Wheezing Werewolf

Lian Ikariyang
Rhiven Knight

Lovi was astounded at this stranger's ability and kind nature. And she was, perhaps, a little taken aback by how well did with the little one where she simply could not succeed (she just wasn't very good with children). The relief upon her expression was evident. She was glad to have that much burden lifted from her shoulders while whatever chaotic cavalry she had sent after Lian still weighed upon her mind. Again, it was something she simply could not tend to with little Terra in her hands.

"Yes," she sighed, attempting to reassure the yet weary and finally calmed little girl, "We're going to meet Mommy at home. What do you want to bet that we can beat her there, huh?" She smiled faintly at that remark, but it was a very sad certainty that she was correct in that seemingly innocent statement.

"Thank you so much," she spoke in a deep, somewhat formal tone now that one of the many problems at hand had been solved favorably and calmed her nerves, "If you ever need anything, a reward for this, or a place to sleep or eat, you will find me at The Dark Swan. It is not difficult to find." It was a common enough name in the city, and something of a landmark (if a peculiar one) in the Guildhall Ward.
She nodded her farewell before taking off quite abruptly in a rush to get Terra to the safety of her home and kin (and to get me the hell out of here). : P

Wheezing Werewolf

Athrien Gothril

Lady's Ward <<<

Charles, however portly and pompous in appearance, was in fact a fairly wise older gentleman and didn't adapt well to the young man's attitude. Sure, Athrien was supposed to be years and years ahead of the old tycoon, but part of getting older and gaining wisdom was becoming so old and homely that you had to rely on qualities beyond that which could be found in youth (even eternal youth).

"You know nothing about Crystal, young man," he spoke defensively, but preserved an air of respectability, "Though I daresay I know nothing of her whereabouts at this time. She vanished after the reclamation; Gone without a trace, and she took nothing of hers with her.." Crystal must have been keeping the old blue blood company before disappearing without a trace. He held his head high and maintained a formal posture, but he was clearly quite upset at his courtesan's absence.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Lady Gilaen

arrow The Lady's Ward -- Chattin' with Charlie

Athrien began to speak, but silenced himself. Did he come off as if he knew anything about-- oh. Oh!
He gave Charles a quick bow before following through and finishing his attempt at speech.
"Oh! My bad, I meant to say that as "It is folly to assume that you know things like her personal life", et cetera. "Know so much", y'see. I think the only thing I know about her is her apparent workplace, name, and appearance. I concede that you easily know more about her than I."
There was little to add here. His poor wording had made him come off more pompous than desired, but at least his attempt to recover was well-delivered, he felt.

After some very low-tier pondering, Athrien got to tapping his posh, booted feet against the floor. It would probably be a great idea to change back into something reasonable soon.. But now was not the time. Gears attempted to turn and spring into action in the rogue's mind.
"After the reclamation.. Hm. That's.. worth noting. Well, you've spent some time with her, so do you think she had any reason to do something like that?"
At least he wasn't viewed as a hostile in Charles' place. And perhaps he was even going to make some headway! Why would she leave after the reclamation..? Was there anything worth browsing through in her belongings?
..He probably wouldn't have gotten away with that if he'd asked, anyway.
"When was the last time you saw her, then? Approximately. "
Maybe this information was going to be of help? It certainly bought some time to let him make some better questions, at least.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Bloodstained flyers began to show up in every nook and crazy. From the rich districts to the poor slums.

"Be prepared for a riot. Be prepared for change. The time is near that blood shall fill the streets. The man from the galaxy is returning. The collector of skulls and the creator of true gangs. Dzan Streea is upset with the ways of Gaia Prime even from being away. He is ready to destroy all. Be prepared for your time of surviving and being at peace is at an end. Its time for gakking war!"

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ceasar Espinoza/b]

User Image"Pathetic Streets, just as dirty as they were before."

Ceasar walked the town of Sigil, hands in his pocket and cigarette in his mouth. A habit he had taken up shortly after he left Sigil for a month for training with his ancestors. This placed looked like a goddamn hellhole. This place needed something new, and alot more interesting stuff than what was being packed into it now. Or at least that's how he felt. He always felt closed off when he came here, nearly entrapped in the rather fast moving city, each time he came back something else changed, It's quite the experience. Not a good experience most of the time but an experience that can be sure.

He stopped to look, around hoping to find some action around that could probably interest him. This city was big and there was always something going on, He'd give this city that.

Dangerous Businessman

arrow The Hive - Leaving The Vecna High Tavern

Bishop strolled out of the tavern with his hands pocketed in his grey duster. His wool lined hat adorning his very proud red star on the front of it. Though the slizzard Russian Meta seemed confused when blood stain papers rained from the heavens. It was what would seem, a message from the gods. His right hand ejected from it respective pocket, snatching one of the many flyers that flew over head and littered the ground. Reading its message, his hand clinched into a fist, crushing the sheet of paper harshly as his hazel eyes narrowed. Throwing it on the ground, Bishop marched on. Though they were few, he needed to make a few preperations. Dzan Streea's a** would be his. Killing that b*****d would be just about the only thing in the world he wanted but had no yet accomoplished. Whether or not it was Dzan's fauklt directly, when Dzan and his thugs kid napped his dear Mayu, they killed his fetus of a child in the womb, and because of his dangerous life style, she left Bishop. All of this anger was aimed at the skull collector, and he surely would make it a point to collect Dzan's skull. 'Gotta go see 'The Doc', he'll have some good advice for me...Where the ******** are the boys when you need them?'
Vintrict
"So, are you in on the little operation that is going to take place in the Market Ward, too?"

"Operation?"

Fox's face shifted into that of a person interested in business.

"What's happening?"
He tried to avoid saying things like 'God knows where', considering the irony of his situation with Gods ... but Mickey had to face it: he was very, very lost. He could make out the bustling humbuzz of a crowded public place in the not-so-distant, but in the here and now, he just felt out of place.

"Mousetrap to Kitten," he tried again, "Mousetrap to Kitten ... are you receiving?" But no answer came for the fourth time in the last hour and a half. Since he walked through the portal. He had been warned that once through it would take a little while, up to days, for the transceiver to relocate his signal and pick up on it, but he had just grown accustomed to having the youthful voice of his brainiac partner nagging at him through the missions.

For today, it was him and his badge.

"Well let's try not to look too lost then. If it's the place, and it looks like it alright, I should start with finding somewhere to settle until they find a door wide enough to fit the van through."

And so, with a sigh, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked along the streets of Sigil, looking for open rentals in a cozy spot.

Omnipresent Poster

C. Fox
Vintrict

"Operation?"

Fox's face shifted into that of a person interested in business.

"What's happening?"

"Ah, so you're not aware of it."

He sat down onto the couch.

"Well, I figure you'll find out sooner or later, anyway. Ko is leading an operation against Mitchell's Gun Shop, a weapon shop located in that ward. It's one of the mainstream distributors of weaponry into Sigil, but mostly operates under the commission of the government. The Triads have been getting pressure from the police on any weaponry being imported in. So they figure the best way to keep their wares fresh is to tap one of the largest distributors in Sigil. Good old gun smuggling."

He pulled himself out a cigarette, lighting it up between his lips as the smoke started to pour into the air.

"Whether this operation succeeds or not, they'll only make themselves more of an enemy to the police. I'm unaware how the Market Guild is going to react to this."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff