Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Nine Swords: Oh My~! Such strong men! HA! Get out of my way.

Euphemia watched the men as they rushed the drunken man, sighing as she swiftly stepped in. The Angel elbowed the first man in the stomach, the power denting the heavy armor and sending him stumbling back, swinging around she used her leg to kick the other in the back of the knees and bring him to the ground as the joints gave out and the heavy armor worked with gravity to bring him down to the ground. "This battle is one on one, boys." She said through gritted teeth and grabbed the third by the arm and with immense power swung him up and over her shoulder, tossing him to the ground before placing her foot on his chest and holding him down. Who cared if he saw up her skirt? Her golden eyes glared down at him angrily. "Do not interfere."

Aged Gaian

arrow Outside of the Nine Swords Pub

The various men whom accompanied the white knight were battered around like the sheep they were by a woman who's stature betrayed her great strength. The third boy looked up naturally under the woman's skirt but still shocked and bewildered by what had just happened. H ewasn't sure what happened but he still would go: "W-W-What", the boy said with his voice quivering in fear over the other boys who were moaning in agony at their newborn injuries.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Nine Swords: Oops, did I do that?

She scowled down at the man in her her foot, moving it to press against his neck lightly. "Leave this fight up to your Ringleader." She huffed, before moving her foot back and giving him a weak smile. "Oh, did I hurt you boys? I even went easy on you..." She said, putting on that fake innocence once as she helped the man up she had flipped over her head. She pulled him up, grinning at him. "You boys must be toying with me then, letting me take you out so easily~" She teased.

Aged Gaian

arrow The Outside of the 9 Swords Pub

"Yeah thats it.", one of the boy's said as they got up wretching in there pain wearing a fierce grimace upon their faces. They were obviously hurt but they did there best not to show it. Even the third boy who's chest had been stepped on would lift his hand, puff out his chest and rub the back of his head while laughing nervously.

"We are always looking to make good women feel strong.", he said trying to feign nobility.

OOC: I got another one coming up for your RP here in Sigil euphie, he may even be going to the kingdom sooner than anyone else.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Nine Swords

She nodded, before turning to look at the drunk man that had been punched in the face. He had yet to get up off the ground and slowly she stepped to the Paladin and placed a hand on his arm. "Perhaps you should be as kind as possible and buy the man an ale?" She asked, a light smile on her lips as she tilted her head to the side. She really was a pretty Angel, and the Celestial slipped her arm around his. "You can buy me two drinks perhaps?" Euphemia teased with a large grin on her face.

OOC: Sweetness.

Aged Gaian

OOC:

I got to wait for Nihil to post to see if I actually landed the punch.

In the meantime...

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
OOC: Yes, well... -twiddles thumbs-

Propel The Spacecraft in the Pleiades

arrow The Ladies Ward

"Thats preposterous", his voice was deep like rolling thunder yet smooth like the gentle caress of a divine hand. With that raised tone Sieg had turned devil's alone and commanded warriors into battles against great evil. The old monk was surrounded by human males of a similar age group. They were all finely dressed, except for Sieg who appeared as what he was...a warrior monk...but the rest of them were gowned in exquisite finery that could only be longed to the cities affluent few. Sieg shouted angrily and had attracted the attention of many of his peers who seemed far more dignified at the moment. The brown skinned human leaned forward in his chair gripping the end of the leather arm rest with strength that would have destroyed them were it not for the fact that everything in the Ladies Ward seemed to be enchanted.

Sieg paused for a moment and looked around, knowing about the rumors that were being passed around him as of late. Once a cool, calm, and very collected rich man when he first came to sigl...Now he was a penniless adventurer and had only his ties and connections left to get him around. He calmed himself leaning back in his chair and looking dugan in the eye. Dugan was a pale, wrinkly faced grey bearded man with a bald head. Dugan was one of Sigil's more successful mages and for that reason he had made a great fortune on his 'easy enchantment' scrolls. He was one of Sieg's closest friends in Sigil but even now he was seeing that the rumors about the old martial artist were not completely untrue. Now there was something else in Sieg's desert yellow eyes besides the virtue and honesty that had made him to be one of the most pure souls he ever knew...now there was a wild urgency.

"I'm sorry dugan.", Sieg began after resting back with his voice more calmed. "but how can that be true. How can celestials, beings beneath archons in the rank of divine servitors be helping or even allowing the enslavement of humans in their domain. It doesn't make sense.", Sieg pleaded wishing for it not to be true.

"Maybe it doesn't make sense to you Sieg but records indicate one of the four major families Ilnalia is a family of celestial guardians who protect Ilnalia. As you know the blood elf house of Faevnavia have begun efforts to enslave humans in their own lands and rumors have it that many of the slavers of Sigil are trying to profit from this by selling humans from the Hive to them.

Rumors also speak that the celestials have human slaves of there own.", Dugan spoke calmly. Sieg seemed to be seething with anger and ripping at the seams. Sieg was no racist but ever since he found gaians to be more and more accepting of devils and undead living amongst them he began to seclude himself amongst his kind.

"Don't be like that Sieg, you know I don't intend on letting this just pass. You know me better than that. We are going to help these people, but I'm gonna need your help", Sieg's assertiveness allowed this statement to comfort him and it showed considerably. Sieg would slump in his chair and then nod to him, and dugan knew then that Sieg was in it all the way.

"God help us.", the warrior monk spoke lowly.

Dwell in the abyssal plane like the hordes of hades

-Outside Nine Swords-

It literally came from nowhere, the punch really got Giles off guard; but he had no chance to tense up. His body just kind of swayed with it as space suddenly cleared up around him and his recently marked territory.

There was shouting going on; but Giles was not cognate of that. It wasn't that the blow had rattled his head, just that he was getting a sudden rush has his body responded.

"Jupiter's c**k!"

Giles had brushed up against the man and leaned on him in the first place, so unless the man had removed himself from the immediate vicinity the drunk still had an arm on a shoulder.

"By Hades himself, what you go and do a bloody stupid thing like that for?"

Giles acted as though the confrontation was all the man's fault. Being a priest and all he resorted to words before fists, even when fist would have been preferable.
((Mr. Ecstuffuan: Tracking issue with me. Can't keep track of where this stuff is coming from. Martial Artist, as far as I could see, remained on that balcony of his building. You were on the street running AWAY from the building. Tarian (My character), is chasing you.

So in my mind it looks something like this:

Ki Guy Over here, blast heading this way =>
Blast is here. ............................... Tarian is here.

Tres is here, on street level, running away.

So to combo attack you're talking about me already dodging the ki blast, which goes in front of me down to you, you Mental Kicking it back up towards me. Least that's how I'm following along.

Please tell me if I'm wrong with this so I may react accordingly.))
OOC: MMkay, I'll go back and look at the post to see if I ******** up.
(( Note that I have no real problem with you presuming I dodged it and you reflected it back at me or anything like that. I just need to know if I'm getting shot in the back or shot in the face.))

Aged Gaian

Tresondros Ecstuffuan

Suddenly as he neared the roof top of a threadbare two story building his body flipped over to face his feet to the ground and an unseen force took hold of his body and his descent was slowed steadily until he could land on the roof with what was almost a beautiful like 'tap' but turned out to still be a crash due to his slow uptake of a focused state of mind.

On his butt, Tres looked up at the flying monster and then rolled on to his hands and feet and started to run away in the opposite direction.

OOC: I can kinda see where this got fouled up. I wrote ground instead of roof even when I intended to land of the roof, based on the first sentence. My bad. It should read like this. Let me check the martial artist's post and see what happens there. Then my next post.

Aged Gaian

Aguentar Bjorn Kearney

Taira raised himself from a balcony on the second floor of the building Tres had landed on, looking at the young man first.

OOC: I think I read this as 'raised himself from a balcony' meaning climbed from the balcony to the roof. At least thats how I imagined it. However this could very well be me mistakin.

Aged Gaian

OOC:

I can repost if you would like Arcturus or we could just roll with it, I'm a bit of a dumbass who gets excited when I have a cool image in mind and that tends to convince me that I saw something I didn't or imagine something a certain way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff