Welcome to Gaia! ::

dfrnt luv's Husband

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Tommy stayed in the darkness and waited to see who would walk near the alley. He stepped foreward and waited and when it was clear a young woman passed by. But before she realized anything Tommy grabbed her and placed his right hand over her mouth. He becked up into the alley once more. The girl was screaming and struggling but it was all muffled by his hand and her movements were restrained by his strength. Tommy placed her against the wall and began to talk to her still restraining her.

"Stop! I'm not going to hurt you darling. I need to know where in the hell I am and what time it is."

Tommy said this and removed his hand from her mouth since she started to act like she would comply. Suddenly the woman started talking and the language she spoke was obviously strange and Tommy didn't understand it. Tommy let her go and backed away. The woman then ran out of the alley without hesitation. Tommy waited and then walked out after her. He tried to blend in with the crowd.

Occasionally he would get a couple un-welcomed stares or people wandering what in the hell he was wearing. He tried to hold his ground from all the stares and act all tough but he knew that some of the people weren't buying any of it. With time Tommy quickened his pace and began to slowly jog. When he reached the end of the street It was obvious that he was now in the heart of the city. The buildings were huge and Tommy didn't understand how since everyone was dressed out of date. Tommy groaned again before looking for a new direction to go.

Aged Gaian

DM :The Hive Ward:

The question of where Tommy was, was less important than the question of what exactly had thrown the armored vehicle off course. The broken cobblestone streets of the hive were in disrepair and it wasn't inconceivable that a rather large ditch in the road had caused the massive vehicle to top over and even more likely would be the fact that Tommy really wouldn't think twice about it when faced with the concern of where exactly he was. When tommy looked around the side of the distal building to peer at whom exactly had invaded his recently procured safe haven, he would see the oddly dressed people but he would notice that there dress was probably the most normal thing about them.

They were in all respects a mockery of the mafioso life that he had come from in his home plane. These beings were more than 7 feet tall on average with there brown hairy skin bristling with powerful looking muscles. There heads were not that of men, but instead bulls with pointy sharpened horns adorned with an assortment of jewels. The individual who lead these minotaurs was ofcourse the one with the longest horns and he stood amongst the wreckage with all of his goons investigating the armored trucks. They had already removed the police officers, whatever items were on them and were in the process of preparing to dismantle the armored truck for tech to sell.

The leader pulled the burning cigarette out of his mouth, eyeing his subject with red eyes filled with wild potential. "They are coppers! but they aint carrying s**t...we need to find whatever it was they needed to protect. Spread out. We aint letting some outsider threaten our territory.", he said commanding the smaller horned minatours to spread out amongst the hive and search for whatever they were carrying.

dfrnt luv's Husband

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
With a quick glimpse of everything he scanned the area once more. Tommy walked to the left before spotting down the street a hideous bull like creature. Tommy watched him and realized. that it was in fact a minotaur.
"What the ******** is this? They are mythilogical creatures."
Tommy thought. Just then the thought had crossed his mind and he realized they were coming from the wreck. They had to be some sort of Law Enforcement and now they were looking for him! Tommy watched the beast then the realization came over him. He was in a giant annoying orange jumpsuit with his prisoner number on it. Tommy was sticking out like a sore thumb.

Tommy didn't wait any longer. He quickly began to run across the street. The thing didn't catch sight of him and he was thankful for that. He ran down a bloock and turned left to go down a random street. When he turned the corner he spotted another one of the beasts. This time this one obviously saw him. The thing stared at Tommy for a minute and Tommy backed up around the corner. After he was out of the things sight Tommy ran into an alley. Tommy stepped foreward into the darkness as it always seemed to welcome him. The thing was in hot pursuit of Tommy and within seconds the beast stopped infront of the alley.

He held his breath since now the thing was very intimidating and it was obviously real and not a scare tactic. Tommy brought his right down to his Walther P99. Tommy un-holstered the gun and held it to his right side. He was getting ready for anything. Tommy hunched over to stay hidden and knew if the thing progressed any further into the alley then it would spot Tommy. But if that happened Tommy would shoot the beast in the head. Tommy stayed hidden and controled his breathing.

Aged Gaian

DM :The Hive:

The orange jumpsuit wasn't the thing that immediately gave him away. It didn't happen until the moment during that stare down when the bull saw the lack of familiarity in his eyes. Everyone in the Hive knew that the minotaurs were the vampires enforcers in keeping control of the Hive. The minotaurs felt right at home in the maze like alleyways of the hive while at the same time they felt respected amongst the vampires and not like they treated them as stupid animals. In fact, minotaurs were known to be quite astute, even a few of them making a few decent psions but they had no real talent for magic.

As soon as Tommy Ran away the goon Minotaur turned his head and shouted in common to the rest of the group scattered about the Hive block. "I think I've found what it is. Orange outfit, Orange outfit number [whatever it was]" and after calling for backup the minotaur would rush forward and take that right into the alley where for the moment he could smell the prisoner. He didn't smell like anything from Sigil but he was obviously human. Ignorant of the fact that the human was armed and dangerous the minotaur slowly stalked down the alley...

"I smell you human, don't make me come snatch you up because if you do I will make this hard for you!"

dfrnt luv's Husband

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Tommy heard the thing speak and it made Tommy's heart drop to the pit of his stomach. Tommy noticed it had him but it still didn't know where he was. The thing would tear Tommy to shreads if it got ahold of him. So that meant Tommy would have to kill it if it neared him. But Tommy really didn't want to chance it. The thing got closer and Tommy quickly stood up from his hiding spot and stepped into the things line of vision.

"Alright there big guy, you got me."

Tommy said as he raised his hands and still held onto P99. Tommy thought once more and decided to see if he could run. Tommy dropped his arms and raised the walther P99 at the beast. Tommy fired three well aimed shots at the beasts head and torso. But the distance was so close that it would be near impossible for Tommy to miss. But shots echoed throughout the city.

Tommy rounded the corner into more darkness but there was a small gap between buildings that would allow Tommy to squeeze through. Tommy didn't want to wait to see if the beast would round the corner. So once Tommy ran to the small crack he began to squeeze through it. Once at the end he squeezed out to the street. Tommy was met by four on them on both sides on the street.

"********!"

Tommy said before he just watched them. The beasts didn't move and he knew he messed up with that action. Tommy also was going to chance squeezing into the space again. So Tommy sood there and leaned up against the wall. He waited for their next move as Tommy gripped onto the P99 tighter than usual since he was ready for any course of action.

Aged Gaian

:The Hive:

The minotaurs pace became hurried as soon as they heard the shots ring out amongst the dilapidated ghetto's of the hive. Following the sound of there fallen brother's voice and the sound of the rounds echoing through the air, they eventually came upon an ally with there minotaurs body. His brown muscular frame was littered with three bullet holes as he lay bleeding his guts out into the streets. A stream of crimson trailed dramatically to a street drain. Now angered by the death of there brother the group of minotaurs looked to their leader and as soon as they did he spoke; 'Arm yourselves, this one is dangerous." and in that instance each of the minotaurs drew rather large handguns from their coat pockets. These handguns made use of the space between the barrel and the grip with a quarter circle shaped blade taking up the room. It was a brutal weapon owing itself to the barbarian roots of the minotaur and so from that ally they set off, now unsure of where there prey had gone.

A group of four minotaurs ran into the orange clad prisoner and they eyed the smoking gun in his hands. With a shrill howl to alert the rest of there group, two of them at both sides of Tommy lifted up there arms and rather than firing would attempt to smack Tommy with the blunt of there weapons and grab hold of him. Maybe one of them would get shot, but then at least the other would certainly be able to initiate a grapple and subdue the smaller human.

Aged Gaian

:The Ring of Fire - Market Ward:

Roja's attack's this time were thrown too quickly to stuff her kicks but Tres was never limited to a single kind of assault or counter attack. However her speed alone would stop him temporarily from taking the offensive and his only option was to defend. Utilizing the momentum from the spinning meanuver she utilized to deflect the stone she came at Tres with a left roundhouse kick and Tres, weary to block the flaming leg would take a step to the left while pumping his knees to briefly lower his position, allowing him to step under the head kick.

This movement would place his back away from the ring of fire and would allow him to step back, letting the second leg kick pass harmlessly in front of him and he took another step back when the third came, though the gouts of flames still stung his lead left shin as Roja's left leg would pass by. Tres felt a twitch in his spine, the time was coming, so he prepared.

Tres grabbed his right arm with his left hand and began focusing his mind visualizing it as the most beautiful and deadly thing in existence. Strange whisp of silvery energy would begin to coalesce around this limb.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Make a note about off-world drugs for The Yard. I think Dzan is going to start selling from there instead of TRC.]

Aged Gaian

OOC: Alright.

Aged Gaian

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I start a quest involving your character. Its on the front page. Tell me if you like it or not.

dfrnt luv's Husband

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
With the approach of the two minotaurs Tommy didn't have much time to react. There was a sudden blow to Tommy's head. But the other one had missed him since he crumbled. The blow split his head open and his vision went black. Tommy let out a slight yell from the pain. But his vision eventually came back and he felt pressure on both of his arms. Tommy dropped the P99 and watched the blood trail to the tip of his nose and drip off.

He was dazed and his legs gave out. The only support he had was from the beasts. Tommy laughed slightly but it came with a groan when he realized he had the worst headache. Tommy knew it was pointless to fight these things especially with more of them gathering. It would be an instant death sentence. So he decided to be a smart a** to them.

"Ha, you bastards hit like a b***h! You guys always have to pick on the weak don't you. Ugly bastards, Nobody loved you did they?"

Tommy said with a slight chuckle as he caught sight of his P99. It laid on the ground infront of him and his blood was dripping on top of it. Tommy sighed and began to wander what they were waiting for.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Works for me.

I've always said there's been a "bounty" upon Dzan's head for all the s**t he's done.]

Aged Gaian

The lead minotaur chuckled at the humans comment as he watched him in the secure holds of his many minions. Taking a step forward threw the crowd of his men, he took the cigarette from his mouth and stepped up to stand in front of tommy, breathing a bellow of smoke from his horse like nostels. The minotaur gangster then threw the cigarette down and stepped on it with his hooved feat. "You think your hot s**t huh?", the minotaur said in his deep ominous voice.

OOC: I hope you like where I go with this.

dfrnt luv's Husband

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Tommy watched the minotaur and he smirked slightly. Tommy didn't want to show weakness but when the thing was up close to Tommy he could smell the things breath. Tommy shook his head as to try and escape the foul smell. Tommy eyed the beast and was shocked that he was speaking to Tommy. Tommy was not intimidated by the beasts voice depth since he to had a deep voice. But that's how Tommy thought.

"I know I am. But you're only tough s**t right now cause you have your bitches with you. If I took you one on one then you'd end up like your friend back there in the alley."

With that Tommy laughed as he was just talking s**t. Tommy knew he wouldn't stand a chance against them but he wanted to see how far these minotaurs could be pushed. Tommy lowered his head to break eye contact as he groaned once more. He was in a lot of pain since the blow to the head gave him a really bad headache. At points he could feel his heartbeat in his head.

Aged Gaian

Propel The Spacecraft in the Pleiades

:The Hive:

"Heh", the minotaur said with a smile after hearing his response. He then turned his back on Tommy as if to walk away from him but probably as Tommy was expecting he wasn't going anywhere. Suddenly he turned back around, using the large turn to throw his entire massive hulking body into a hideously strong right cross to smash Tommy in the face in an attempt to knock him out. The blow wouldn't kill him but it would certainly put him out of commission to get him complacently to where they intended on taking him.

Tommy wouldn't know how long he had been asleep when he would finally come too. The first things he would see when his eyes lazily came open as he fought through his delirium would be a bright light that wouldn't at all help his awful head ache. He would attempt to move his limbs only to find that he was tied down to a bed in what appeared to be one of the prison cells that he probably just came from. Though the biggest difference was everything seemed cleaner and more sterile, as it wasn't like his jailers to keep prisoners anyway. Sitting not too far from the iron bed on which he laid was what appeared to be a teenage girl.

He wasn't from gaia so he probably didn't realize when you saw a pale, brunette with lithe innocently attractive features that she was most likely a vampire. The old axiom of vamperic appearance in gaia was typical enough to make her appearance and many others the most conventional appearance of their kind the conventional stereotype. However many of the old legends held true, she was in reality thousands of years old and what she lacked in combat ability she made up in raw racial and arcane power.

"Oh man...I thought you were never gonna wake up. Imagine staring at a ham sandwich for a few hours waiting to talk to it. Does that make any sense to you.", probrably not but it was clear she did not enjoy having to talk to him. "Do you know where you are?", she asked calmly.

Dwell in the abyssal plane like the hordes of hades

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces