Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rumble in the Hive District

"That cannot be all! Show yourself! Awake the spark or perish!" the mutant continued to scream out his litanies as the man slid to the right. The man went with the move, using his momentum not to face the psyker, but to do exactly what the man hadn't wanted to do to him. To turn his back on the human.

His wing snapped shut tight against his body, he planted his right foot, pivoting around on that point, throwing his left shoulder and arm low, tucking his form underneath the strike as hard and as fast as he could, even if it ment faceplanting in the concrete. This momentum lashed out with the twist of his body, and behind Tres's strike came the creature's tail, still holding the decapitated elf vampire, using it as a massive, elf sized flail.

His left hand planted against the concrete, holding his face off the cement as he crouched down in the awkward spin. His staff hand and tentacle planted on his other side for stability after the erractic and harsh move.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Nine Swords

As they walked she could feel the men reach out to brush against her, all the while smiling kindly up at the man whom held her arm. "You and your men are so very kind." She spoke softly, glancing back at the men behind them as they walked. "Tell me, what races do you all come from?" The Fallen asked, those golden hues wandering over each and watching them closely. Those who were humans would... Surely sell for high enough princes in Ilnalia, while their leader would make a fine addition to her collection. "You are all so very handsome, it shocks me that you do not hold as many battle scars as I do. Perhaps you are great warriors?" She spoke lightly, pausing outside of the doors to The Nine Swords. "If you would like, I could show you mine... They've scarred such a beautiful body, perhaps one of you could heal them if, that is if you are able."

Aged Gaian

arrow The Rumble at the Hive

[power points: 23 (+1)]

Whump

The sickening crash of the elves dead body upon Tres's spoke of broken bones and organs spilling from open woulds left from the decapitation. Tres's stomach turned not from the blood but from a full frontal sight of the disgusting tumor that replaced the area where the vampires abs were supposed to be.

Distracted from the battle momentarily caused Tres to lose balance and so the weight of the thrown body knocked him back away from the winged opponent. While keeping the dead vampires open extremities as far away from his own body as he could with the left forearm the body crashed against, Tres would catch his stumbling balance before the body pushed him over and landed on top of him and instead he cut the limp heavy dead thing in half and stood dressed now in heavy caked blood before the winged warrior.

He pointed his katar at him outside of striking distance.

[******** you a*****e! I just got these ********], he shouted, dripping and looking like some crazed berserker on the battlefield. He would never get the smell of death out of these clothes.

Aged Gaian

arrow Just outside the Nine Swords

"Oh yeah we have been in tons of battles." Euphidius said, falling into her trap and melting in her hands like puddy. "I'm a pureblood human, and heir to the clay fortune.", he boasted and his boast was quickly surmounted by other more boisterous claims that were a fusion of truth and lies. They each attempted to impress her but the information of there races wouldn't very much. Most of them were human, a few of them were half elf or had some dragonic blood down the line, but for the most part they were the son's of man. They each stared at her intently (and not at her face), almost surrounding her like a wild pack of dogs.

Euphidius was the first to respond when she hinted at seeing her body.

"Yes, I'm a trained paladin, I can use my lay on hands on you if you'd like.", oh man the fantasy nerd jokes that were gonna come out of this one.
Rumble in the Hive District: Part Duex

"Come boy child! Release your hatred, strike down the mutant, purge the unclean!" the creature was still screaming out even as he rose back to his feet, squaring off with Tres. His empty tail thumped against the concrete loudly, his right foot stamped at the ground in some crude immitation of a bull ready to charge.

"Awaken boy and strike me down!" He screamed out again. His staff slammed against the ground, again and again, beating out a steady pattern on the concrete to the cadence of his screaming.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Nine Swords

OOC: This reminds me of when I used to play DnD.

Euphemia looked up at him with wide, curious eyes. A Paladin, huh? "Oh, that would be just wonderful if you could heal all my battle scars!" She said, removing her arm from his and taking his hands in hers. She eagerly smiled up at him, those eyes of hers staring up into his. "I have some gold on me, so I promise I will pay you." She told him, before letting go of his hands. She forced a blush to cover her cheeks and her left hand moved to rub the back of her neck as she spoke next. "I almost forgot to introduce myself, I am Euphemia Sybilla, God's Holy Plight." She said, before glancing around at the men. She pretended to be ashamed, tugging on her armor some as if the skirt would go down any more as she shyly introduced herself. "You are all such wonderful warriors, I wish I could have you all as traveling companions to Ilnalia."

Her eyes looked at each of their faces, "It is dangerous outside of the City for a little Angel like me." She spoke, and stepping into Euphidius she looked up at him with innocent eyes. "Perhaps you and a few select men could come with me to Ilnalia?" She murmured lightly, her voice taking on a small seductive tone as she leaned it to him. "Unless you are already busy that is, after all... Such a handsome brigade of men like yourselves must have women to go home to and monsters to fight?"

Aged Gaian

arrow The Rumble in the Hive

[Power Points: 24 (+1) ]

"Strike down the mutant. Dude, what the ******** are you?", Tres said in his teenage language that contrasted greatly with the mantra of the Imperium. Tres took his southpaw stance once again based upon the stance of the opponent now was not the correct time to escape. Considering his surroundings there wasn't enough of a dense urban sprawl in the hive for him to mount an escape where there wasn't a possibility of this thing catching up. For now he could fight but this thing looked like the type of warrior to go the distance.

Tres came forward slowly attempting to close the distance into striking range. He was however ready for the opponent to press this assault with his own prepared charge. The opponent had the larger weapon, so Tres disregarding his opponents size and confident (even considering the fact that the opponent just broke concrete with his staff) of his own spectacular strength would attempt to get into infighting range where the staff would be ineffective. So Tres would come in close and throw a low right straight to plunge his knife into its abdomen.

Aged Gaian

arrow The Outside of the Nine Swords Pub

"Oh you don't have to pay us. As knights we are honored to serve such a beautiful lady such as yourself.", and as soon as his hand touched the back of her warm neck he was so concerned with scoring with this woman that he forgot to close his mouth. "Its nice to meet you Euphemia. I am Sir. Euphidius and these are my merry men who are of low birth but they are reliable", each of his men scowled at euphidius but said nothing to refute this.

Before she even offered to have them accompany her, he goes, "Oh! Oh! do you need someone to take you. We would be honored. Or just me. Better just me.", he listened to the rest of what she said, too excited to speak and would shake his head wildly when she questioned if he had a wife. Even if he did, he wouldn't tell her.
Rumble in the Hive District: Part Trex

"Unleash your hate, calm the storm and strike!" the mutant was screaming, even as Tres came in with his blade. The staff never came around to strike at the man however. The hand continued to hold it, even as the tentacle released, snapping out like a whip towards Tres's guarded hand, trying to lash around his wrist, while his left closed in on Tres's strike, going for Tres's bladed arm, grasping it up at the forearm and Tres's jacket, trying to get a tight hold on it, and keeping the blade from sinking farther than just a bit into his flesh.

The pain seared through him, and his words of hatred turned into an animal scream tearing through his throat as flesh and muscles spasmed in ways that seemed unnatural under his thick hide, leeking green blood out of the wound around the blade.

If he latched on however, well, his teeth would slam down, his jaw clenched tight. His staff glowed with golden power. A wing matching his left appeared out of his right shoulder, made of this golden power. "On wings of Chaos, we soar!" he growled out as he pushed off the street with his feet, his wings extending and beating powerfully, taking Tres and himself up towards the sky.

Aged Gaian

arrow Brawl at the Hive

[Power Points: 25 (+1)]

"OH ******** THAT!"

The opponent Tres perceived as a mutant got control of both his arms. Tres was more comfortable in a situation like this than most gaians but what he wasn't too happy about was this man's smell. When he spoke that close to Tres's face, the cream colored boy nearly gagged under the smell of absolute death, slowing him down some along with the fact that he was fighting injured.

Then Tres got really uncomfortable when he was taken into the air under the sudden double winged push. Despite the golden color of the power which took them both in the air, as a psion he found the energy to be as profane as the breath that bellowed from his body upon their flight.

Tres urgently brought his right knee up as hard as he could into the creatures groin and in the knee he shifted his weight back in order to attempt to prevent the opponent from climbing high into the air.

-Outside the Nine Swords-

He wasn't quite sure how it was that he had managed to end up where he did; but he was pretty sure it had started with the simple act of cracking open a bottle of wine at some where around a week ago. This new location was strange, but then all that he knew was strange and he all the stranger for it.

Regardless Giles was out of his most precious alcohol and only had on him the leather kilt he was in fashion of wearing. All his other clothes and gear had vanished in the blur of memory that remained of his drunken revelry. Even the sandals on his feet were gone.

"Juno's c**t! I need a drink! Dionysus grant this be a bar!"

Aged Gaian

arrow Outside the Nine Swords

The outside of the Nine Swords was commonly just as crowded as the inside. The people standing outside involved in their own conversations were briefly distracted by the drunk man curiously wearing a leather kilt. Though it took a lot more than a boisterous man to hold a gaian's attention for long and they would all return to their conversations after a meer glance. A thick dwarven female outside who was dressed as a barmade, busy tieing up a group of mounts turned to greet Giles with a glance and would say.

"It be a Bar ya'. Go inside an' have yer'self a pint."
-Outside Nine Swords-

In the hard press of the crowd Giles looked about in vain for the individual that had spoken to him; but then his vision was blurry and his head rumbled like a storm. He was wobbling on his feet and leaning on people, like the Paladin trying to get laid.

"A pint? I could piss a pint!"

As though to prove his point he began to relieve himself on Euphidius. It came out hot and heavy and had clearly been sitting in his bladder for far too long.
Rumble in the Hive District: Part Forecept

The mutant roared again as the strike hit home. But there didn't seem to be anything in particular where he thought it would be. At least, there wasn't the familiar sensation of racking someone. A mutant bred for combat, not to breed. But it was still a strike, and it still hurt him. His tail curled around between his legs, lashing out instinctively at Tres's offending leg, trying to wrap around it and pin it.

His wings continued to beat as they rose above the level of the nearby slums, catching winds and soaring higher, drawing up towards 20 feet off the street level. The mutant seemed to be enjoying it. "Fight harder son of man, or fail!" he screamed out, keeping his tight hold on Tres's limbs, even as his right hand, still holding the staff, slammed down towards Tres's jawline, slugging him with a hard, brutish strike.

Aged Gaian

arrow Rumble in the Hive District: BUTTERFLY IN THE SKY!

Despite the strike being brutish and illtrained it had a lot of power behind it and knocked Tres's head to the side. His vision became woozy and his mouth felt as if it were on fire as wounds that hadn't finished healing reopened in his mouth. When the mutant spoke again, Tres actually took him up on it and he began to fight harder not wanting the same thing that happened to his father with that power armored warrior.

Tres spit the blood that weld up in his mouth into the creatures eyes and then brought his head back from being knocked away by the mutant's strike, slamming his forehead into the bridge of its nose (if it had one). Tres didn't head butt like most, he head butt better. It actually wasn't the brutish illtrained move that most fighters thought it was and there was in fact a technique to it.

The attack was delivered with the hairline, the thickest and strongest part of the skull. Now while it still hurt Tres, it would hurt his opponent even more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff