Welcome to Gaia! ::

turnipsama

Liliana did not even care to defend herself as the speeding shinobi lunged his elbow into the lower abdomen.The sudden contact of the blow released a great amount of energy between the two combatants.This would send liliana flying backwards into a brick wall of a neighboring building.The impact wasn't enough to send her through the wall but instead create a crater that would eventually collapse.

"Damn...."

The young girl fell to one knee,dribbles of blood dripping onto the surface.The sudden realization of what had just happened seemed to paralyze her with shock.The sight of blood started to enrage the girl from within.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Tres Ecstuffuan

User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

It was quite impressive to see these ‘Artificers’ Work the way they did. Everything seemed to be just about right, the tubes leading to the steel were rune forged, possibly to gather as much electricity as possible. Leon clicked his tongue his eyes seemingly lost on the sight of the room. The area seemed a bit bare, and without defense, somebody could easily attempt to try and attack them. He needed to set up the room for defense. He wasn’t going to stop his need to repent. “Excuse me, Yemme.” He spoke to the first of the Artificers who he nicknamed him Yemme. It was a short name to memorize them since he didn’t want to actually know their name.

The scruffy individual, adorned with a beard and a hood merely gruffed. “What is it?” Leon was slightly confused at the man’s sudden anger but shook it aside. “Since you guys got everything set with the actual generator, I think We’re going to need something to defend myself, I see we have some extra cords, maybe he could hook some of these up to extra weaponry around here…is there a Piano somewhere?” He sat down next to the steel pipe and blinked. “This should stay here, If I am going to generate electricity, this is what I am going to need to grab on. Settle a dome around this and I’ll Generate as much electricity as needed.”

The man nodded but slowly, something was amiss about this alien creature willing allowing himself to become a humanoid generator. Leon with his eye still staring blankly at the sight merely sat down and waited until they asked any more questions.

Aged Gaian

Sivak
The Market Ward

Tres Ecstuffuan

Sivak concluded that whoever this guy was the uniform and expression set him at pissed and official. Potentially a bad thing, as her scarred and scuffed up duster and apparel kinda screamed vagrant. However she was pretty sure she hadn't done anything explicitly criminal today and/or the guy just wouldn't care. Then again there really was no telling what was going to set off who's private security and as competent as she may be when you get swarmed only one of them has to get lucky.

"Uh, that happened here"

Sivak turned slightly pointing at what was now an ex-wurm. The truth was in a likelihood the best option.

"I don't really know why, I almost didn't see it coming."

If she didn't hear it.... bounce?... she'd be in some cringe-worth pain right now. But if it bounced then.... ah hell. If she wanted any kind of answers she'd have to get involved. But was it really worth it?

"So, mostly that in my face all of a sudden."

The Market Ward

_____B'nor glared at Sivak for a moment. The Githyanki were typically thought to be a grumpy people but the fact that his uniform marked him in an authorative position didn't help to lighten his disposition. Sivak was correct in the assumption that he hadn't seen to have done anything wrong. From what the Githyank had seen, Sivak was nothing more than a bystander who fell under a close call.

"We need to know who conjured that demon into Sigil. Whomever it is, is responsible for two death's that they need to answer for. Where were you headed when that happened?", B'nor said, beginning to interview the bystander about the situation to get a clear picture about what happened.

_____The gith hadn't seen Sivak or Gyllia come in or out of the worm beast and they knew nothing about the situation but the destruction that had been caused. Meanwhile, artificers had moved into the scene to repair the burst water pipe...

Aged Gaian

Trexasle
Tres Ecstuffuan

User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

It was quite impressive to see these ‘Artificers’ Work the way they did. Everything seemed to be just about right, the tubes leading to the steel were rune forged, possibly to gather as much electricity as possible. Leon clicked his tongue his eyes seemingly lost on the sight of the room. The area seemed a bit bare, and without defense, somebody could easily attempt to try and attack them. He needed to set up the room for defense. He wasn’t going to stop his need to repent. “Excuse me, Yemme.” He spoke to the first of the Artificers who he nicknamed him Yemme. It was a short name to memorize them since he didn’t want to actually know their name.

The scruffy individual, adorned with a beard and a hood merely gruffed. “What is it?” Leon was slightly confused at the man’s sudden anger but shook it aside. “Since you guys got everything set with the actual generator, I think We’re going to need something to defend myself, I see we have some extra cords, maybe he could hook some of these up to extra weaponry around here…is there a Piano somewhere?” He sat down next to the steel pipe and blinked. “This should stay here, If I am going to generate electricity, this is what I am going to need to grab on. Settle a dome around this and I’ll Generate as much electricity as needed.”

The man nodded but slowly, something was amiss about this alien creature willing allowing himself to become a humanoid generator. Leon with his eye still staring blankly at the sight merely sat down and waited until they asked any more questions.

"We actually need for you to guide the electricity produced by the generators. The generators will produce the energy that you will be manipulating. The Machine will allow to to utilize your particular electromagnetic abilities anywhere in the city. If you'd like us to purchase a piano to use as your interface, we can do that, but you are going to have to teach us how to implement musical instruments into the interface.

It was currently going to work via thought...but perhaps if you musically do this, it will be more native to you. "
          , Yemme said, jotting down things on a note on a clipboard.

Jinbei
User Image

[Location: The Lady's ward/ Specifics: The roof top of the Bravot Library.]

Jinbei's elbow found purchase, and the woman despite her height wasn't exactly strong enough to handle the force. Though she was weighty enough to crack brick fairly easily. That didn't bode well for her. Even as she fell to her knees, Jinbei would slip his hand off the handle above his right shoulder. The ninjato had been a mere ploy to throw her off what he was really attempting to deliver to her within that rush of movement. That right hand would slip down into one of Jinbei's pouches hanging off his left side. Only for that fist to whip forward and release a Kunai Dagger on a speeding trajectory for the ball and socket joint in the left shoulder.

If successful the dagger's damage would hopefully be enough to restrict the female's movement of the left arm. A hole and a bruise was nothing to scoff at in the long run for a swordsmanwoman. At least that was the intentions behind the attack. Regardless of how she handled the projectile, Jinbei would straighten himself to a standing position so he could begin strolling toward the pink haired would be assassin.

The_Wicked_Zaku

Abilities: N/A

Equipment: Forehead protector, Flak Jacket, Top, Bottom

Utility belt: Shuriken/ kunai [5], Stars [5], Fuma Shuriken [1], Smoke bombs [4]

Ninjato

Original Player

Tres Ecstuffuan

Knight Breaker

Quote:

New life.....⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

яє∂

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Currently:"Trying to hide the smell of liquor"
In the Company of: "N/A"

As she stood over the dead girl, out of the corner of her eyes Red noticed a specific group of black leather clad individuals stepping around the people to form a small perimeter around the scene. She had just literally got off the phone with Tres, there was no way that they could have responded this soon to his command. That was curious, were the Enforcers really just everywhere? Unseen until needed? Probably, that was the most probable scenario.

As the elven woman walked up and knelt down to the corpse, Red felt the need to compose herself. Only just that day employed by Tres, she didn't want to be seen like some drunk. That wouldn't allow for good publicity. Sucking in her breath quietly as another hiccup threatened, she silently held it down before replying.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you. A bit shaken is all, wasn't expecting someone to fall from the sky tonight."

Red put it off like it was a common occasion, and really it wasn't that odd. The psion had indeed noticed that they weren't stopping her for once, they had that look like she was important. Could the word spread that fast? Then again, it was Tres they were speaking of. Clearing her throat as a coverup from another drunken hiccup, she glanced around before turning back to the Captain.

"If you don't mind, I'm going upstairs real quick to my room to drop something off. I'll be back before Tres arrives."

Red excused herself, making quick haste into the hotel and towards the elevator. She didn't want to carry around all of her weapons, and she wanted to change her coat to help rid of the smell of that bar. As she made it to her room, she slid the card key in the code panel and entered, closing the door behind her.

This was the first time she had been back into her room since the incident, and it seemed as if the maids hadn't even touched the place. Scowling silently, the blonde shed herself of the coat and katana, placing them both on the disheveled bed along with the bow before walking over to the closet, extracting an identical coat from a hanger.

Red really liked that coat.

Throwing her arms through the sleeves, she glanced over to the bathroom. There was mouthwash in there. Minty fresh mouthwash that would hide the smell of whiskey on her breath. Nope, they would have to deal. Red wasn't going back into that bathroom. Walking back to the bed, she stared at the bow and the katana, unsure whether she wanted to have her blade or newly acquired bow.

The bow was slung around her back, decision made. She needed to go get arrows anyway.

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙New beginning.....

|Usage|
Inactive
5/5 Available

turnipsama

"Master...... why have you sent me here?"

Liliana muttered to herself just as the chain wrapped around her arm,there was no reaction.The girl stood up but her eyes never left the blood.She had no idea why her first kill had to be this shinobi jinbei or even why she had been sent here.All that was obvious was the anger building up inside.

Shameless Cat

Tres Ecstuffuan

She wasn't really going anywhere. While it was true she'd hung around the market ward for a couple days she was more than slightly ignorant about Sigil at large.

Ok, it was time for Sivak to admit it to herself. Ignorance wasn't really working out too well for her but on with the honestly.

"I figured I spend my third.... Day-cycle?" Day-cycle, new concept. "Over that way. I heard there was a library....?"

Sivak, pointed in what she thought was the right direction. Incorrectly, about 45 degrees off to the left.
Jinbei
User Image

If the dagger struck true, she would find the tip of the kunai sunk no deeper than three to four inches in the flesh of her shoulder. The hole and bruise from impact would serve to hinder movement of the left arm by striking pain through the shoulder and bicep. Where as Jinbei himself would slowly be closing that gap between them at a strolling pace.

"Why indeed... If you've seen my entry in the bingo book, you should have known what you were getting into."

Even as he spoke, the ex-sand-nin would wrap his right hand's fingers around the Tsuka protruding from over his shoulder. Simultaneously his left hand would grab the base of the sheathe that hung from his back. While the left hand tilted the sword, the right hand would draw the blade free in a single smooth motion.

Sching~

The sound was just as ominous as it was infamous. The ninjato would be held almost casually in the right hand at Jin's side.

"Perhaps they wished you death..."

The_Wicked_Zaku

Utility belt: Shuriken/ kunai [5], Stars [5], Fuma Shuriken [1], Smoke bombs [4]

Ninjato
turnipsama

"Death........ perhaps you are right Jinbei.Or maybe it was for something non related to you at all. Maybe you are just the innocent bystander.I think im starting to realize my purpose here."

Liliana grabbed hold of the kunai that had penetrated her arm and tossed it behind her and off the building.The blood quickly clotted up and seemed to stop bleeding as much for the time being.The girls eye's looked over towards the advancing shinobi,The shock on her face quickly turned into a more enraged look.Energy began to slowly seep out and become noticeable.Veins started to swell including those within the eyes.

Aged Gaian

Red the Ambivalent

Tres Ecstuffuan

Knight Breaker

Quote:

New life.....⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
User Image

яє∂

Currently:"Trying to hide the smell of liquor"

As she stood over the dead girl, out of the corner of her eyes Red noticed a specific group of black leather clad individuals stepping around the people to form a small perimeter around the scene. She had just literally got off the phone with Tres, there was no way that they could have responded this soon to his command. That was curious, were the Enforcers really just everywhere? Unseen until needed? Probably, that was the most probable scenario.

As the elven woman walked up and knelt down to the corpse, Red felt the need to compose herself. Only just that day employed by Tres, she didn't want to be seen like some drunk. That wouldn't allow for good publicity. Sucking in her breath quietly as another hiccup threatened, she silently held it down before replying.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you. A bit shaken is all, wasn't expecting someone to fall from the sky tonight."

Red put it off like it was a common occasion, and really it wasn't that odd. The psion had indeed noticed that they weren't stopping her for once, they had that look like she was important. Could the word spread that fast? Then again, it was Tres they were speaking of. Clearing her throat as a coverup from another drunken hiccup, she glanced around before turning back to the Captain.

"If you don't mind, I'm going upstairs real quick to my room to drop something off. I'll be back before Tres arrives."

Red excused herself, making quick haste into the hotel and towards the elevator. She didn't want to carry around all of her weapons, and she wanted to change her coat to help rid of the smell of that bar. As she made it to her room, she slid the card key in the code panel and entered, closing the door behind her.

This was the first time she had been back into her room since the incident, and it seemed as if the maids hadn't even touched the place. Scowling silently, the blonde shed herself of the coat and katana, placing them both on the disheveled bed along with the bow before walking over to the closet, extracting an identical coat from a hanger.

Red really liked that coat.

Throwing her arms through the sleeves, she glanced over to the bathroom. There was mouthwash in there. Minty fresh mouthwash that would hide the smell of whiskey on her breath. Nope, they would have to deal. Red wasn't going back into that bathroom. Walking back to the bed, she stared at the bow and the katana, unsure whether she wanted to have her blade or newly acquired bow.

The bow was slung around her back, decision made. She needed to go get arrows anyway.

|Usage|
Inactive
5/5 Available

The Guildhall Ward

_____Erseinne could smell the alcohol on Red's breath when she hiccuped. So when she decided to excuse herself, it didn't come to any surprise to Erseinne. She knew who Red was, but most Enforcers did not and likely Red didn't want to make a bad first impression. The half-elf nodded respectfully when Red excused herself to go back to the hotel. Apparently Red had called the Chairman,

"I will let him know that you are alright and will return when he arrives."

_____Erseinne directed her squad to begin questioning anyone who might have seen anything. No one in the crowd had a strong description about what dropped the girl off. Erseinne herself would search the girls body for any identification so that the next of kin could be tracked down and contacted.

_____Tres arrived in all the pomp and opulence afforded by his emerald mount. The crowd whom had just begun to disperse gazed up in awe at the starry ghostly membranous wings of the construct, Oz. The powerfully built humanoid who road upon him was dressed in the black leather armor of the Enforcers beneath a large brown leather overcoat. His long black dreadlocks fluttered in the constant wind of the turning torus. The psion dismounted his sentient construct, looking around at the stragglers who decided to stick around to gawk at him. On any other day, Tres would have regarded his fans warmly but when he touched down with news of vampires, he was not in the mood. The first thing he did was approach the Body, captain Erseinne would move at his flank to give him her report.

"Figures nobody can identify what did this.", Tres said but he knew what he thought had done it.

_____It was too much of a coincidence. KB's reapparance during the Hive reclamation effort and then this....

"Have we identified the body?", Tres asked Erseinne.

Knight Breaker
((Did the girl have any sort of identification on her?))

Aged Gaian

Sivak
Tres Ecstuffuan

She wasn't really going anywhere. While it was true she'd hung around the market ward for a couple days she was more than slightly ignorant about Sigil at large.

Ok, it was time for Sivak to admit it to herself. Ignorance wasn't really working out too well for her but on with the honestly.

"I figured I spend my third.... Day-cycle?" Day-cycle, new concept. "Over that way. I heard there was a library....?"

Sivak, pointed in what she thought was the right direction. Incorrectly, about 45 degrees off to the left.

The Market Ward

_____B'nor crossed his skinny arms in front of his narrow chest. It snorted through its missing nostrils as it corrected;

"Its Cycles..."

_____He turned to look in the direction Sivak pointed. The massive spire jutted out from the Edge of the Ladies Ward and the Market. It was the Bravot Company Library. The Enforcer scowled, not having a pleasant opinion on the man who owned that Library. Though it was the largest repository of knowledge in Sigil, and B'nor could not begrudge this traveler from holding that as their destination.

"Well...welcome to Sigil Ms...?", B'nor ended inquisitively, inquiring as to what her name was.

Jinbei
User Image

Jinbei had no special sight in regards to energy. No Dojutsu to speak of. Still, he could see the oddities taking place on the dermis of the female. Pulses. Like something was surging through her. All the same, the ex-sand-nin was fairly uninterested in what was happening beneath the surface.

The_Wicked_Zaku
"Death........ perhaps you are right Jinbei. Or maybe it was for something non related to you at all. Maybe you are just the innocent bystander. I think I'm starting to realize my purpose here."

The shinobi had to chuckle lightly while en route to her position there on the roof top. Big words. Not only that but she had called him 'innocent'.

"Good. Then rise and draw... I'm sure you'd rather die on your feet with your sword in hand..."

The ex-sand-nin would stop just outside the four foot range to point his sword at her current pathetic position. It was accusing and challenging. More than enough to taunt whatever dangerous force was lurking within this woman. The dark haired nin would merely stand there just outside of her range. Just in case she should try to get tricksy and quick draw on him from the ground. Once settled there however, after looking over the damage he had inflicted on that arm; the nin would motion with his left hand for her to rise. Even as he flicked his fingers upward however, he was keeping a close eye on the pink haired swordswoman.

The_Wicked_Zaku

Ninjato

Original Player

Tres Ecstuffuan

Knight Breaker

Quote:

New life.....⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
User Image

яє∂

Currently:"On the rooftop"

Red had spent a few more minutes in her room collecting herself, sitting on the edge of the bed trying to look past her light head feeling. As the minutes ticked by, she became more and more sober, which was thankful she had only had four drinks. The sudden drunken feeling only being brought on by downing the whole glass of whiskey. Glancing out her window, she looked over the city and then down at the dead woman below.

Red noticed Tres right away as he arrived. Then another thought struck her, the woman had fell from the top of this building, the trajectory path was a perfect match, so the assailant had to have been on the roof at one point.

Why hadn't anyone thought of this yet?

Sighing to herself, the woman locked her eyes on Tres, the already viable link between the two psions minds activating. Tres would instantly feel her presence.

'Tres, the woman fell from the roof. I'm going up, I'm already in the hotel.'

Red sent the words but didn't leave anymore time for a response, which he wouldn't have been able to give anyways since he didn't have the same ability as her. In a rush the blonde was out the door to her room and headed for the stairwell. The chances of the assailant still being on the roof was slim, but Red didn't take chances well. Her hand slid down to her boot when she took a step up the stairs, sliding her fingers through the brass knuckle designed hilt of the dagger and releasing it from the holster built into her boot.

She bounded up the stairs three at a time, using her long strides to get up quicker. Her head had cleared enough to concentrate on the task at hand, so as she reached the door to the roof, she stopped and took a deep breath, exhaling silently. The alcohol was dimming her seismic sense, so she wasn't relying on it to find the vampire at this point. Pressing her hand up to the bar that would released the lever and open the door, she pushed quickly and slipped through quietly, holding the door to allow it to close without making a sound.

Crimson hues scanned the available open spaces on the roof, trying to find any sign of a struggle, blood, anything.

|Usage|
Inactive
5/5 Available

Tres Ecstuffuan

"Oh my god! Kate! Kate no!" A young woman yelled, reaching for the body past the arms of the crowd and the Enforcers. She was wearing a matching uniform and burst into tears, obviously distraught. A bellboy consoled the girl as the building manager got the attention of the nearest Enforcer and disclosed the victim's details.

Kathryn M. Pierce was a college student that worked at the hotel to help cover the costs of tuition. She'd come from some other human world to work and learn at Sigil to become a journalist. She had a student ID on her associated with one of Bravot's tendril institutions ( though he owned a bit of everything, really ) as well as other miscellaneous personal identification. A brief inspection would determine that her phone was missing from her person, even though her friend would stress she had it on her at all times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff