Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Nihil

Sorry for being slow but I'm trying to wait for Euphie
((That's alright. I am too.))
The Rumble in the Hive: Part Flavius

The blood blinded the man, a growl tearing free from him, his staff hand coming back to clear his vision, but not in time to interrupt the follow up strike of Tres, the pain exploding between his eyes. The pain built into his rage, and his rage made him even more blind and violent than the blood in his eyes. He pushed away at Tres, releasing his grip on the man, all of his appendages, throwing him downwards towards the street rather than continue to haul him up into the air anymore.

His wings continued to beat, catching an updraft, wiping the blood from his eyes and taking a moment to catch his breath.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
.:: B o o k m a r k s ::.

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Thanks Endless Prelude. We can't wait to have you.

Aged Gaian

[PP: 23 (-2)]

arrow The Rumble in the Hive

Tres was snapped down by gravity yanking on his bulky muscular form and he fell fast with almost too little time to act. First came the frantic thoughts of 'oh s**t, I'm gonna die' then came the calming remembrance of his training by the Githiyanki. Tres shifted his weight in midair and focused his mind to take hold of his own body.

Suddenly as he neared the roof top of a threadbare two story building his body flipped over to face his feet to the ground and an unseen force took hold of his body and his descent was slowed steadily until he could land on the ground with what was almost a beautiful like 'tap' but turned out to still be a crash due to his slow uptake of a focused state of mind.

On his butt, Tres looked up at the flying monster and then rolled on to his hands and feet and started to run away in the opposite direction.

Quote:

Catfall

[Free Action - 2 power points]

The Fist of Zuoken stress that a person always be in control of his body. So when falling, the monks developed a technique that can allow a monk to land from any fall of any height safely. To perform this technique a monk must focus his entire mental faculties over his out-of-control body and utilize psychic energy to take absolute control of it that superseeds the effects of gravity itself.

Aged Gaian

OOC: brb, got to go vote
Rumble in the Hive District: Part Hex

Unfortunately that meant he was running out in perfect line just as the mutant regained his vision. There was the man, running like a little girl, directly away from him. Directly in line for a dive.

And dive he did, his wings narrowed, riding through the air like a Scud Missile aimed towards Tres's fleeing backside.

"YOU ARE WEAK! YOU WILL FALL TO THE WARP! YOU WILL SERVE IT OR PERISH!" he was screaming out, letting the little man know that he was coming. Bruised in spots, dribbing blood. His limbs straight out behind him, guiding his power dive so that his mass would slam right into Tres.

Fluffy Codger

Rumble in the Hive District - Part Get off my House.

"Whoa whoa whoa."

Taira raised himself from a balcony on the second floor of the building Tres had landed on, looking at the young man first.

"Hey hey, don't just go landing on peoples houses yeah?"

Taira's sight then drifted upward, spotting some flying ******** psycho path yelling about THE WARP! Wonderful. This wasn't actually Taira's house, but he was staying here for the week and random men and whatever the ******** the flying thing was were not part of the 'acceptable' things of life.

The man wore a yellow gi, had bright blonde hair and a blonde stubble. He was a terrible eye sore, and with a black belt around his waist he was also clearly a Martial Artist.

"Well that doesn't look friendly, now DOES IT!"

Placing his right hand at his hip, palm up and fingers closed into a fist, and left arm out and shoulder level, fist closed and palm down. He then spread his feet, aimed the left hand at the flying creature and shifted his weight.

He threw the left arm down into the position the right arm just was at, and the right arm took the position the left arm was at. From the right fist flew small ball of royal purple energy, about one foot in length. It rapidly expanded to five feet around and flew right at the crazy monster.

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Thread barely moved. Its ok though, I'm back now after taking a brief detour.

Aged Gaian

Tres was just as surprised to see the martial artist in the blinding yellow gi as anyone else. However, he was taught by the teachings of Ioun as they're were no such things as coincidences and that the key to utilizing time to one's advantage was either to take control of it (time) or to be supremely decisive within it. If there was one word to describe what Tres did as the warrior took his familiar stance and he felt the chi spike within his miridians it would be decisive.

Like some kind of soccor player Tres would increase the speed and power of the violet projectile by kicking it using a backflip kick as it came over is head. Tres charged the blow with psionic energy, coupling his power with this Yellow clad warrior to produce a devastating attack. The additional force Tres provided would cause the violet sphere to expand to 10 feet around the crazy monster and deliver about twice the damage it normally would.

Tres would twist in the back flip, landing just in front of the yellow clad warrior facing the opposite direction to see the effect the violet ball had on the creature.

Quote:

Painful Strike

[Free Action - 2 points]

When Tres's striking limbs comes in contact with another body, they can utilize psionic energy to stimulate the various nerve endings about the body. With this technique, the user may wrack a person's body with a great deal of pain by using psionic energy to stimulate nerve endings.

[PP: 21]

OOC: Oh my god. The randomness of this RP is seriously the best thing ever. I love how people randomly appear, this is the coolest experience.

Aged Gaian

Suddenly

ITS MARVEL BABY

As the energies of two warriors combined to form a hyperteam combo. There energies would interact and cause a strange distortion for the duration of the super move.

User Image

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Nine Swords

OOC: Sorry about that, I got called upstairs to be informed we were going out for supper and never got a chance to go back to my laptop. D; Forgive me!

She laughed lightly, "Very well." She spoke before her eyes wandered to the man in the leather kilt. As he came towards the two, she stepped back as the scent of heavy liquor wafted from the man. He was clearly intoxicated and was proven by the fact as he relieved himself on the Paladin she had just been speaking to. "Oh my." She said, turning her head and covering her mouth as she hid her smirk. Heh, stupid creatures.

Aged Gaian

arrow The Hive: Scene of a recent murder

Seeing the same band of intrepid adventurers made complete with the two obvious starcrossed lovers made the already exhausting job of being the best and most trustworthy tout (a guide) in sigil. All of the bartenders in sigil recommended her and while the money was good, the monotony of it was draining.

One could wonder how could someone get bored in such a vast and interesting place in sigil, but when you were born here and lived all of your life as a young snappy tiefling it was certainly possible. She walked home through the Hive, the site of her last guided tour being careful not to attract any unwanted attention but as long as you didn't make any eye contact it was easy to stay pretty incognito in the dangerous ward.

She was wearing a brown hoodie and a leather miniskirt. The hoodie hid her leather armor and her short sword that were strapped to her back. She wore her hood down revealing her childhlike face offset by her tiefling devil like horns. Eventually see came up on a crowd, something you didn't see a lot in the Hive and immediately she was interested. So she went up to push through it to see what it was...

Aged Gaian

arrow Outside of the Nine Swords Pub

Having someone brush up against you outside of the Nine Swords was so common that it was almost unnoticeable. However, even with the typical rude manners of the average gaian, the feint smell and feeling of someone pissing on your leg was not. Euphidius was just about to say something to the angel in front of him when he felt the warm heavy liquid wetting his leg and the soft material around it. Now while the young teenage boys were a bit yellow bellied, the fact that they were in front of such a beautiful woman and there numbers inspired them with the kind of bravery that they would not normally display and so as gile's may or may not have expected, first came the:

"What the ********], then came the...

Massive untrained right cross to Gile's jaw from the young faux knight. His three friends all dressed in heavy armor, slowing them down would come from around there leader to bum rush gile simultaneously.

OOC: Thats what I was looking for in this thread. It never happens how you thought it would huh Euphie.

Oh and its no problem. I just got back recently myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff