Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Location - Market Ward

Not a long track if one is the mighty Kire Shirome. To long as he spent in the days of Gaia he pretty much has seen everything. So, far this new area was not to bad. The man was checking out what was being sold in the market. He was clad in black clothing. A slightly puffy black coat with a hood over his head that cast a shadow over the upper half of his face. He wore odd gauntlets with golden rings that bounce when he walks. He also wore a pair of black, and dim gray camo pants with cross like belts. Over lapping his left side from the hip going around covering his left side down to the ankle was a black cloth bearing the Raven emblem. His boots seemed like a custom job as they were belted tightly and had steel plates mixed under the black leather. Kire's lips held onto the filter of a lucky strike the end burning letting off a wavering smoke. Kire kept himself hidden from other senses besides the major five. He hated being out right attacked.

Kire's calm dimly glowing red eyes with narrow slitted pupils looked about with a cautious like movement as he walked around. He had the basic perception of a street hood just another bad seed within Gaia. He liked to think of it as he was the lowest to ever walk these kind of streets.

Aged Gaian

The watchful kire would notice many peculiar sights and scenes in the seemingly endless expanse of the Market Ward Bazaar. The hustle and bustle of the multitude of people around him would add to his attempt to keep a low profile and not attract the attention of the many bandits whom he was right to assume were on the prowl. Like always the weather of Sigil was pleasant and the day, like every other day, seemed perfect for business.

The sound of haggling culminated together in a perpetual buzz who's sound would fade into the back of any man's mind due to its consistency despite its almost overwhelming volume. Piercing through this sound however would be the sound of a group of children playing in a small clearing in between two stalls. The sight itself may not have been peculiar enough to draw anyones attention but the song that they were singing might strike some as being rather creepy.

"Voodooman, chickenbone chickenbone
And I can make a thunderstorm from a light rain
My ears start ringing
My nose get bloody
I feel a lil' bit of pressure on my right brain
Intermission transmission
Put me in submission
Glistening trapped in a light prison whistling
And then the devil told me come closer to the light man"

The children sung in a harmonic unison that was strangely well trained for small children of their age. The children came from varied descent, some were children, some were elven, there was even an orc child in the mix...but it was still, strange.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Location - Market Ward

Ok, the singing was creepy the little mixed race children playing with each other that was something he could get use to. Lack of racial discrimination. It was something Kire could get behind it's the reason children were the greatest things in the world. Only in the mind of a child could racism be ignored. While on his walk the smoking fiend kept his eyes on watch. Keeping up with the happenings. A place like this reminded him of the city block around the old Lu-Bu. Until something happened he couldn't remember he was in the Homeland with his family at the time. Taking another drag a well defined drag that killed half of the cigarette before blowing it out of his nose. Like a dragon breathing fire smoke just poured out of his nose.

Aged Gaian

As Kire continued to walk the sound of the eerily singing children would leave his mind and his ears. The crowds of people within the market never seemed to disperse no matter how far you went. A few individuals coughed as they passed the smoking kire giving him glances of annoyance as they continued passed while saying nothing. A mysterious individual beneath a tent being browsed by no one would call out as he caught site of the man with white hair, calling out to him as a voice that could be described as sounding like someone scraping two rocks together to create words.

"Young man, come here a moment I have something to show you.", he shouted.
Somewhere in The Hive District

A storm drain gate rattled. The concrete tube draining water from the city streets could no longer be seen. It was a gate, something all nearby recognized, and for the most part, no one cared to bother looking twice at. A sea of chaos energy swirled below the grate, a hand appeared from the immaterium. Twisted, vaguely human it pushed against the grate, fingers laced through the stamped steel. The gate rattled again, lifting slowly from its hole. The edge of the gate cleared the lip of the hole, sliding along the asphalt, opening the way for the creature below.

Grunting, twisting, it forced its too large bulk through the hole. Arms first, rising to either side of the gateway, pulling the bulk up. Absurdly muscled, thick flesh prying as a wing cleared the hole, a large, batlike membrane spreading out above the gate, stretching in the air now that it was free. The head came next, a bald figure, his skin scarred and leathery, a greyish hue to it as the screams from his throat now were in the world of Gaia, sounding out his birth.

The inhuman screaming continued as the mass of the creature came out of the gate, the energy disappearing behind him as the last toe came out. No sign of the warp, no sign of the galaxy he knew. The man pushed himself up slowly, his gaze sneering at the world around him, looking up to the sky to see stars he did not recognize. Spit splattered on the street, shot out between his fangs like a bullet.

"The Emporer Protects," he said solemnly before shooting a glance at some shambling bum, a twisted creature who seemed dead, literally, on his feet. It only brought a smile to the man's inhuman visage, lips stretched from ear to ear.

It was ripe here.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
For now he was going to go with it. He took from the jackets pocket a silver object. He used the thumb to turn the top of it. Once it was open he placed the cigarette within it, and closed it. It was a ashtray type of thing. He slides it within his pocket, and started to make for the tent. To the person who called him over. He didn't wish to be rude by holding a lit cigarette. Kire was many things but rarely ever rude. He stood just in front of the tent a place like this was always fun. He calmly rested his hands in the pockets, and looked towards the individual who called out to him.

"What would you like to show me." He replies in a calm, yet polite manner.

Aged Gaian

arrow The Market Ward

As Kire neared and sheathed his cigarette, he would actually begin to notice the smell of smoky materials as he got closer to the individual. As he got closer he would notice the peculiar dress of the man. He appeared to be a desert dweller as his body was covered in a black fabric and the only part of his body that was visible where his yellow snake like eyes. "I am a dealer of smokable herbs. I'm guessing that was tobacco you were smoking there right? If you like that, I got stuff that's gonna blow your mind and for cheap too.", The sheet covered individual stood up slowly. He did so because every sigil merchant knew that to do anything that could be perceived as threatening to anyone could spell a quick death.

He lifted a hand from beneath his sheet like dress. It was a green scaled hand with three rough looking digits. He pointed to the side of his tent towards a large wooden cabinet. "I'll tell you what? Let me give you a free trial on the house.

Now do you enjoy a smooth flavorful smoke...or something invigorating and potent?"

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Location Market Ward

Stuff that will blow Kire's mind.....

"I'll take a pound...." He said with a sort of goofy smile. If it was like anything he was growing back in the Homeland this stuff might just do it. Yin couldn't grow purple sticky if his/her life depended on it. Kire would pull a wallet out, and ""donate"" a grand to the nice tobacco salesman. He calmly got closer, and knelt slightly.

"Tell me something.... Know anyone named Seig, black male with a hero complex. Use to own the Lu-Bu?"
He asked he was a man who loved information, and he always guessed if someone was a info dealer as well as their normal job. Thus, the donation to the nice shot.

Aged Gaian

arrow The Hive District

Having long since finished his meditation Tres grew bored with his room and headed outside. He couldn't afford a guide, so he was stuck wandering through the seemingly endless destitute impoverished maze that was the Hive district. Dressed in a grey hoody and jean pants that he was able to cop with the money he won from his fight, he crossed a not-so-busy intersection in hopes of catching a flying carriage to the Market District. As he did he noticed something far down the road...something...abnormally weird was rising from a grate on the street. Tres quickly dismissed it and kept walking, not really wanting to have to spend the money getting healed from another altercation.

Aged Gaian

:Arrow: The Market Ward

"s**t...thats what I'm talking about brother. I'll let you try it first. I'm not trying to rob you or nothing. Its called dragonweed. Its made from the nest of a dragon, people died to get it but this s**t is seriously fierce. Chromatic dragon's being natural sorcerors and the nest being the home of dragon's giving birth, it is charged with the arcane creationist energy.

If your any kind of wizard you will be shitting out cranes and pulling rabbits out of everything...but if your just a normal then your going to have some thoughts that you didn't even know you could. "
, He reaches in a drawer and pulls out a sack and then places it on the small table that he goaded Kire over on.

The sack contained a seriously pungent leafy vegetation that seemed to be bestrewn with beautiful violet crystals. He took out a very small amount of the substance and set it out on a plate. He then removed from beneath the table a single wrapper.

"Now what I'm wrapping it with is a high quality paper, usually used for writing down spells on. I'm only doing this cus I like your style.", he said, as he said to every other customer. Though the lies ended there because this man happened to be one of the few decent drug dealers in Sigil. The strange dealer began to skillfully wrap and talk at the same time.

"Sieg...Heh, you might as well be reading in a history book. Yeah I've heard some things, but I'm gonna have to ask you buy some wrapping papers with this order."
Still rockin' the Hive District

Something.. abnormally weird was appropriate. Just counting the limbs showed a lopsided man creature. One wing, and only one wing on his left shoulder. A secondary appendage under his right arm. A thick, agile tail. He was hunched over as he got off the street, and away from the portal he had entered from. His hand reached out, touching one of the buildings along the street. Some shotgun slum shack that looked as thought it was put together from tin sheeting and bailing twine. His right hand skittered over its metal, rapping on it with fingers that ended in small, hard, sharpened bone talons.

Someone inside was muttering. He could hear it, someone sleeping inside, rustling through. From the tone of the mutters, looking for a weapon. The man smiled. His hand retracted, gripping up the staff he had used to help prop himself up. A spiraled thing made of knotty wood, dark, thin and weak looking. The man was small in stature, but it seemed even his bulk should have snapped it. Instead the cap of the shining gold double headed bird stood steady.

"WHAT?!" came the shout, as what looked like a very sleepy, pissed of man kicked the sheet of tin that served as a "doorway", letting it fall to the street with a loud clatter. He had a shotgun in his right hand, a snuffed cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

He was not human however. Not even a proper mutant form, so the man could see. the lean features, the angular shape, the way he stood. An Elfen vampire with a touch of draconic heritage, though he knew not the name of the species, not one of them in fact.

"... Such blight... truly a blessing." The mutated man took a slow step towards the Elven Vampiric Dragon humanoid, watching the man tense up, that shotgun snap to his hand. Before the sleep addled creature could aim it at him that appendage just south of his right arm snapped out, grasping the weapon, ripping it out of unexpecting fingers, throwing it out into the street.

The man took a step back, even as he raised his hands, prepared to defend himself. But the mutant did not strike. His staff lowered slowly, he whispered to himself. A spell caster perhaps? The elf vampire dragon who might even have had a touch of Heaven in his ancestory knew the look. He charged in, seeking to interrupt the sorcery, driving his fist into the man's stomach, and seemingly not phasing him in the least. It was like hitting a brick wall.

The creature's appendage wrapped around the elf, holding him there as the empty left hand grappled him as well, pinning his arm. The wing curled around them, shielding them from sight. The mutant's jaws unhinged, seemingly opening impossibly wide, showing the teeth of a predatory, sharp rows of fangs which descended on the victim's right neck, ripping into his flesh, tasting his blood, swallowing his tissue, using that to finish his sorcery.

"First of many," he said, releasing the dead undead, letting its body fall, decapitated by the snap of the jaws. Its body seemed twisted from what it had been before, a large tumor where the elf's one perfectly sculpted, because they always are on this plane, abdominals, making him look like a bloated, headless pregger.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Nice." He would take out another two grand.

"This is for the wraps." He said with a calm voice. He placed down the money. Never anything above a 50. It seemed all crisp new bills. Namely; Kire just come back into the civil world from a nice and strange trip. He calmly would relax inside the tent. He liked the new friends popping up within this place Sigil.... A place to raise a nice crime family if one thought deeply on it. Once Kire placed his wallet away in his back pocket.

"Hard to find good stuff. Gaia seemed to got some peaceful times."
He said calmly he held a small box of stick matches.

Aged Gaian

arrow The Hive District

The people of Sigil, from the rich lich crime kings to the bum sleeping on the streets on a piece of card board thought that they had seen it all. However, they were virgins when it came to the horrors born from the Warp. Standing all around the single winged monstrosity as it wretched its massive gaping jawls apart to consume the vamperic elf, the onlookers of the horrific event were both disgusted and frightened to the point of being frozen at the shocking spectacle in front of them. Gaia itself was a land of heroes and all of them expected some baddass with a huge sword to come out of nowhere and stop what was going on...but even the warriors amongst them dared not intervene. A gasp was released in unison from the crowd as the vampires mangled mutated body dropped to the ground in a slump of dead unlife that they were unaccustomed to seeing.

They all stood there just waiting for the vampire to reform and stand back up...

but he never did.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
arrow The Market Ward

In the glorious news of the sale of Humans to the City of Ilnalia she had much to celebrate. After all, whom would want to truly have such pathetic creatures as slaves? They broke easily and died even faster than most races. Euphemia looked around with those cold, black eyes of hers as she fondled the bag of coins she had just received for two very young children of human decent. There were quite a few humanoids in the City of Sigil, and she grinned lopsidedly as she placed the pouch of coins inside of her armor and then ran her gauntlet hand through her long brown hair. The Fallen woman turned to look around at the bustling walk and found something that caught her eye - a man with caramel skin and beautiful gem like eyes. If she caught him, well... He would be going into her collection and not for a small sum of gold coins.

She spread her large gray wings out, knocking men and woman out of her way as she walked in her glorious, Holy armor towards him. Those black eyes of her changed to a soft, enchanting golden hue. "Excuse me! Excuse me Sir!" Came the soft, sweet and angelic voice from the now Angelic like figure as her wings faded to white. Her hand reached up and touched his arm lightly as she reached him, a light innocent smile playing on her lips. "Excuse me, but you look like you could go for a drink." Euphemia spoke.

Aged Gaian

Kire Shirome
"Nice." He would take out another two grand.

"This is for the wraps." He said with a calm voice. He placed down the money. Never anything above a 50. It seemed all crisp new bills. Namely; Kire just come back into the civil world from a nice and strange trip. He calmly would relax inside the tent. He liked the new friends popping up within this place Sigil.... A place to raise a nice crime family if one thought deeply on it. Once Kire placed his wallet away in his back pocket.

"Hard to find good stuff. Gaia seemed to got some peaceful times."
He said calmly he held a small box of stick matches.

arrow The Market Ward

The reptilian drug dealer chuckled at the assertion of peace. "My clanfather once told me, peace is a man holding a large sword over everyone elses neck.", it didn't translate well into commonbut he knew that Kile would get the idea. "Whats your name son...?", the drug dealer asked. It was like a dealer to get to know their customers. Though they ruined the most lives, they were considered to be the friendliest merchants in Sigil. He finished wrapping the blunt and then handed it over to kile before he would speak again.

"Now about this Sieg fellow.", he took the money for the wrappers, waiting for him to sample the dragonweed before he asked for the rest. "Sieg dissapeared for a while and so did his son but I've heard rumors that he is back and that he has gone batshit crazy. People are saying he is going around throwing demonic outsiders back into their home plane and turning vampires into dust.

I think its kinda stupid at least for the demons...assholes just come right back through sigil from the abyss."
, As the merchant spoke and kyle took his first drag. Nothing would happen for like the first minute, but then all at once it would hit him like a giant brick. First would come the call to smoke more and faster, as the body burned the chemical released unto it quickly but then following that would be the residual effects. It wasn't absolute bliss or anything, but it could be described as a spark of genius. Conclusions and possibilities that had never occurred to kite would just begin to come out of nowhere in rapid succession. This would be a pleasurable sensation to say the least, kind of like travelling through space and being bombarded by information as you looked outside your craft. This was the main cause of the side effect of displaying ADD like behavior.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff