Welcome to Gaia! ::


[The Hive - Sewer Entrance]

Of course she was going to follow. But not before some minor adjustments were made to her garments. With no small amount of grumbling Tisa hiked up her skirt to just above her knees. A little bit of tricky finger work and the hems on both sides were tied into neat knots.

"There." She said. Satisfied she wouldn't be trailing her Velvet robes through muck.

It occured to her that things were likely to be a hell of a lot darker down there. From a small pouch at her belt she pulled out a small bottle of dark blackish purple looking liquid. The elvan woman uncorked it and uncermoniously knocked the whole thing back. The potion of dark vision should help her eye see clearly once she was out of the sunlight.

The sorceress then ducked down and slipped through the sewer grate.
Tres Ecstuffuan's avatar

Aged Gaian



DM:The Hive - Sewer Entrance:

The time it took her to hike her dress up wasn't long at all but it had given the child a brief moment to get ahead, that plus his strong knowledge of the maze like sewer made his movements decisive and sure. The child wasn't rushing though as he had not noticed that he was being followed. Once Tisa climbed down the iron ladder down the sewer the first thing would hit her was the smell. This wasn't just the smell of s**t, this was the smell of magical s**t.

s**t from demons, ogres, minotaurs mixed with the s**t from elves, eladrin and halflings all coming together to form a filth like no other. Besides the palbaple stench she would also realize that this smelly gas was extremely flamable and sparking or flamable spells might not be a great idea down here. Despite the sewers moisture her ability to keep her footing would be normal. The walls of the sewer were made from unworked stone and were easily climbable. In the middle of the bottom portion of the sewer was a running path of extremely dirty water that looked almost dangerous to step in, so it was best to stay to the sides.

The potion of darkvision would allow her to see well enough to make her way around within the murky tunnels.
Tres Ecstuffuan's avatar

Aged Gaian



DM

[The Market Ward]

The alchemist gnome looked first at the mercurial liquid with an almost infinitesimal moment of realization before it was quickly swept away in an internal rationalization of what it could not be. He then gazed at the elderly wizard, looking up at him with a disapproving gaze. "I don't like people using my lab. I'll have to do the work for ya, lemme see if your coin is good.", The gnome said aggressively.



OOC: Hey guys my stomach just became really upset so I think I'm gonna turn in. I'm really sorry but I'll make sure next time you guys are on to make up for it.
Tommy Marachi's avatar

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
((By reading the first page and somewhat of the second would this be a Modern RP?))
[The Hive - Sewers]

Tisa gritted her teeth and resisted the urge to climb straight back up the ladder the way she had come. She was here because Soren had told her to follow the children and follow this one she would.

She tilted her head to the side, listening for the sound of his footsteps. Her own footfalls made barely a whisper upon the slick stone surface. She was lucky enough to be blessed with a natural aptitude for stealth and speed and so she crept carefully along the side of the sewer, one hand brushing gently against the rough hewn wall for balance.

If she was lucky enough to catch up to the Tiefling boy and get him within her sight, she would stay a good ten or twelve feet back from him and watch where he went before continuing on. No sense getting too close and startling him. Then he wouldn't lead her anywhere useful at all.

.:.No problems! Night Tres!.:.
Tommy Marachi
((By reading the first page and somewhat of the second would this be a Modern RP?))


(I'm not the thread owner, so I can only say that the city of Sigil is from Dungeons and Dragons, which is medieval fantasy, yet at the same time I think Tres wants this to be the place where anyone can come.

PM him and ask.)
Tommy Marachi's avatar

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
It was very odd to see a armored van drive through the city. The Police inside were confused an wandered how they had arrived there. The last they had remembered was driving with a large Police escort and now they were in this odd city. Tommy sat in the back of the van with a orange jumpsuit on and his hands were hand-cuffed to his waist. There was a Police Officer sitting beside him and one infront of him. Tommy was a known Mafioso and drug runner. In his line of business he was important and a great money earner for his Mafia family.

Tommy sat there in the back and looked at his white tennis shoes that were the correctional facilities. Tommy smirked at the thought of him being gone from everything for good. The guards in the back had no idea where they were and thought they were nearing the prison. But suddenly Tommy and the two Officers were thrown into the air. Something had overturned the vehicle and it was now rolling down the street. In the back the three men were being thrown around like rag dolls. The van finally rested upside down. The tires kept on spinning and smoke ranged out from under the van.

Tommy laid in the back and began to cough. Tommy then sat up looking at the two dead Officers. With that he stood up with the realization that he had a a gash on his left fore arm. It was bleeding a lot but would stop eventually with pressure. Tommy saw the door at the back of the van was cracked open slightly and that was his freedom. Before he left he needed a weapon. Tommy bent over and with time took off the belt from one of the Officers. Tommy placced it around his waist after he taken off his restraints. Tommy brought his right hand to the holster and pulled out a Walther P99 The safety was on and there wasn't a bullet in the chamber. There was a clicking sound inside the van as he was loading a bullet into the chamber. Tommy then holstered his weapon and began to check out the belt he had on. There was three magazines to the P99, handcuffs, a Stun Gun, and flashlight.

After Tommy looted the bodies of the Police Officers Tommy exited the over-turned vehicle. Tommy looked around at the odd city and stumbled further away from the vehicle. Tommy then began to walk aimlessly with his right hand gripping the wound he had tightly and the blood from his left arm dripped from his finger tips.

((Decided to just wing it I guess))
Tommy Marachi's avatar

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
As Tommy wandered around he noticed that he was out of place. His pace stopped and reversed. Tommy was heading back to the wreckage. Tommy still saw no movement from the rear of the van. With time he walked up to the front of the van. His bloody right hand left his arm and opened the door. But with a slight tug. When the door opened it was obvious the driver was dead as he laid upside sown from his seat and his arms dangling and touching what would be the roof if it was up right. Tommy saw the passenger and he was regaining concious. Tommy smirked before he reached his hand inside to open the small med-kit. When it opened he grabbed the bandages. With that Tommy wrapped up his left forearm tight and then brought his hand down to wipe to blood from his hand on the passengers shirt.

As Tommy turned around and began to walk away he heard a cough and some scuffle. Tommy turned around to see the Officer that was the passenger crawling out. Tommy quickly ran back and when he was close to the man he brought back his right foot and kicked the Officer in the face.

"b***h!"

Tommy said with a deep and strong New York accent. The Officer jerked and didn't move after that. He stared at the man before continuing to find a way away from the city. Tommy took in all the sights and began to think a lot as he began to leave the wreckage for good.

"This is a good place to start a SMACK operation don't you think so? But how in the hell did I end up here? Everything seems wrong and out of place. Almost as If I have enter a sort of time Paradox? How am I going to get back home? I really don't belong here. Maybe I could find someone that knows what time of year it is, or the time, or where the ******** I am!"

Tommy was thinking and not paying any such attention to were he was, or where he was going. The Officers in the van had no money and he didn't have any either. Judging by the place he knew he wouldn't get reception from the Cell Phone he had acquired. The strange thing was the area he was in. The sun was obviously setting and brought an orangest pink light from the sky. The stars were already out and it was beautiful. But back on the ground level nobody was outside.

Tommy then decided to enter a random building. When he did there wasn't any occupants. Tommy then found a set of stairs and began to walk up the stairs. After a short amount of time Tommy was on the roof. He looked at the city but his attention was on the sky. Tommy wasn't a sensitive person but he just thought it was amazing how the sun was going down. Tommy then sat down with a sigh and continued to gaze at the sky.
Roja caught sight of what Tres did. He really did just destroy a chunk of the street just to get himself a rocky projectile to use. That guy haven't changed one bit to her. Slamming both of her hands to the right of her, she used them as a pivot, swinging her legs off the ground while spreading them. Flames followed to create this small ring of fire that her feet formed as she spun in a 720 degree spin on her back, both to keep Tres away as she recovered and to knock the rock he threw way off course as it got caught in the spinning kicks. Some martial arts used this as a defensive way of getting back to their feet. However, the wild movement and multiple spins was more homage of the Brazilian capoeira style. Capoeira and luche libre shared a lot of similarities in terms of their fundamentals and how they moved. Tres's circle theory was one of them. Then again, it wasn't hard to see where the influence came from. Mexico and Brazil did share South America, after all.

After the last wheel kick, Roja spun back to her feet. This was at least the remaining of the ground wheel kicks. Here comes the other batch. Just like she shown before, she didn't like to give up momentum, for it was the fuel of her speed and power. Even after leaving the ground, her left foot swung upward toward Tres in its flaming glory, going for a kick reminiscent of a perfect form you would see a kung fu fighter use. Luche libre employed many kicks, but they never specialized in them, except for Roja. To learn how to make an unpractical style practical, you have to also have training in other areas to supplement it. And sure enough, kung fu was one of them.

Her attack, hit or miss, just continued as she spun in a dance manner, swinging one foot after the other off the ground in a manner of both combo'ing Tres or just basically making him back up more toward the wall of fire. As brave as he was for interrupting Roja's maneuvers, even he could see that trying to dash forward like he did before was going to give him quite a hurting this time. Because of the speed of this maneuver, too, there was no guarantee he would get inside at all. The spots her clockwise-spinning kicks aimed for where first his head, the initial kick; next his legs; after that, his torso, and finally his legs one more time. Going uninterrupted would have her end with her crouching in front of him, knees bent and her feet smoking with the constant presence of these mystical flames.

This clearly wasn't a rumble on the playground like their early years. It was almost like Roja really wanted to put Tres in the hospital. Or maybe she didn't hold back because she knew he could take it.
Tres Ecstuffuan's avatar

Aged Gaian

The Vansin


(PM him and ask.)


OOC:

Its modern but it is also Gaia.

Its a place where people and deflect bullets with swords and magic still rains supreme over 20th century technology.
Tres Ecstuffuan's avatar

Aged Gaian



DM :The Hive - Sewers:

Echoing footfalls of the tiefling child would resound clearly in the ears of Tisa. She wasn't far behind but not long after she started towards the child hanging deftly to the side of the sewer walls the vague sihoullete of the childs form long down the tunnel came into a crossroad's clearing where he would clearly take a left. Having insight because of her spell into the traps found within the tunnel, she would know that the child had just sprang the first of them in his dash down the long tunnel.

However nothing happened immediately, clearly the traps were too old to have caught the one that sprung them. The sewer groaned as if it were a machine that had not been well oiled in years. After a sound of rising pressure in the stone walls of the Sewer something finally snapped and the trap erupted.

Tisa, quick and deft would begin to notice the rather slow (it was likely meant to be fast) extrusion of various stone faces in the masonry of the Sewer walls all down the length of the tunnel threatening to crush her. However, the solution to escaping certain death or grave injury would be apparent to the sorcerer. Every few feet there was a certain place that she could fit her body into that would be clear of any potrusion and allow her to evade the trap while moving forward through it. The trap ended once she got to the place where the child had taken a left.

Tisa would also notice 3 glowing glyph's along the wall and she would sense a throbbing magical force coming from them as the small pillars began to burst out over and over through that single tunnel. She would have to decide whether these were what was fueling the trap and if she could destroy them or to use her agility to leap and duck along the walls of the tunnel to keep from being crushed by the stone pillars.
Tres Ecstuffuan's avatar

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Next post is for Tommy Marachi. Are you still online?
Fiend The Bunny's avatar

Dangerous Bunny

arrow Market Ward - Wandering.

Dullahan had left once the woman with the poor innocent destroyed ricer a** Toyota Supra showed up. He grabbed his sword from the Earth and just walked off, sliding the large blade into its sheathe and going back to finding information. He had no interest in whatever the ******** was going on after the woman arrived, but it was clear this place was strange.

Dullahan had travelled to both Modern and Fantasy realms before; but never one which blended them both into a mess of cohesion. It worked and it didn't all at once, but it was a wonderful sight and bode well for his quest. Which at this moment in time was information about a tournament.

A tournament which could grant his wish should he win it, which was the most important thing to him. The Dread Knight smiled, this world would be good to him.
Tommy Marachi's avatar

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
((I will post after I smoke and drink my coffee haha, Just got up.))
Tommy Marachi's avatar

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Tommy awoke quickly from his sleep. He looked around frantically, hoping that everything he had went through the day before was just a terrible dream. Unfortunatly to his reality it wasn't. Tommy gripped his head into his hands and groaned. It was full of anger and weakness. He just wanted to go home! Tommy planted his right hand onto the ground and swiftly stood up from leaning on the staircase entrance on the roof. He took a glimpse of the sky and it changed but not entirely. Tommy walked over to the ende of the roof and peered off seeing oddly dressed people. With a couple steps back anyone down on the street level would've lost sight of him.

Tommy knew the building he entered from would have people inside now and he didn't even want to chance going through there. So he spotted a lower roof than the one he was on. With a swift sprint and leap off the edge, Tommy's feet finally made contact. Tommy buckled instantly and rolled foreward. It was so his legs wouldn't take damage from the large fall. Tommy stood up once more. The area was being scanned and he was thinking of where to go next. Tommy walked to the edge of the building and noticed it was lower to the ground and if he were to jump it wouldn't hurt him at all.

Tommy then bent down and threw his body over the edge. But he gripped onto the side and shuffled to a flat area. With that Tommy kicked his legs out from the building and let his grip loosten. Tommy fell away from the building and he landed with a small groan. Tommy bent his knees on impact but ignored the pain that was shooting throughout his body. Tommy was in an alley and could see everyone from the street. Tommy stood in there wandering what his next move would be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games