Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Werewolf

>>>The Dark Swan

Lovi had run the whole way home, never having stopped long enough to think of hailing a cab to save her the time and physical exhaustion. Still, without any real proof or point of reference, she believed it was probably the fastest she'd ever moved in the entirety of her life. The door was open when she arrived at the Swan.

"Dammit," she thought aloud in a breathy tone, "Does a locked door mean nothing to these people? Why is everyone so bent on destroying my damn house?" She wasn't fully aware that she'd voiced her thoughts openly. Not that it would matter, given that the mansion was empty, save for whatever soon-to-be corpse wandered her halls with a box of explosives.

She paused in the entryway to catch her breath, but as she did a foul stench met her nose and bid her follow to its source. She'd thought she dulled her sense of smell somewhat from smoking as long as she had, but the awful odor was persistent. The scent of death? Maybe. It seemed more like compost than anything vaguely human. She followed the smell through the main floor halls and to her office. Its door was also open.

She wasn't aware of the toxin in the air, nor would she know whether it had dissipated enough for safe entry, but she'd obviously find out as soon as she entered the room. There was a faint smog of something floating about. It had stained the walls and ceiling slightly, but apart from that there seemed no obvious signs of an explosion. Aside from that, a briefcase on the floor, a wadded piece of paper across the room, and a pile of clothes over what seemed to be that pile of plant compost she had sense before.

"The hell happened here?" she queried to herself. Her sheer anger from before had subsided..briefly.

Desirable Genius

Tale Feather

Lian helped him along, but her face was serious. "My subor...No...She wasn't mine. Tilly was an old friend of Julia's."Lian said, walking along with him until they got to the bedroom where she helped to ease him back into the bed itself. She stood back though afterward, standing with her arms crossed over her chest, assessing what to do. "Julia will most likely have taken care of that already. They're both nymphs so one will sense if the other passes."She concluded but crawled onto the bed with him, settling herself down by his side. She leaned on him, looking at the book.

Narrowing her eyes though, she looked up to him. "There has to be something done...It'll be a matter of time before the chaos from the Hive spreads to the other wards...Unless he's got something further planned."Lian said, moving off of the bed to check on Wren. Wren was still fast asleep, but the mobile had stopped playing the typical 'rock-a-bye baby' long ago. Lian felt her pocket vibrate, looking down to see Julia's number pop up.

Trexasle

Julia had left the curtained room, but not without giving one last glance at Terrance. She made sure she was fully out of the labs before she went into full instructional mode. She called the medical floor, the chemistry department and whoever she needed to speak to to make sure that the Dark Swan was quarantined from the public. "Send a quarantine and a toxicology team to the Dark Swan in the Guildhall. Prepare medical tents, a lab, whatever you need to but you will get there immediately. Any one that has come into contact with the Dark Swan or Tilly's body needs to be separated from the public and decontaminated immediately."She said, hanging up. A quarantine team, seven trucks and a mass of other scientists went to the Dark Swan as soon as they were assembled.

Julia's next phone call would be to Lian who picked up right away. "A quarantine team has been sent to the Dark Swan. The bomb has gone off...Tilly's dead. I felt her die myself...I would advise contacting Lovi if you can. Get her to either stay out or stay in the Dark Swan if she's been contaminated."

Lian's brow furrowed. Lovi had heard about the bombing and ran from her home. She hung up on Julia and then immediately called Lovi. She hoped that the amazon at least had her cell phone on her. She called it, her heart pounding in her chest.

Lady Gilaen
A dark-haired male in a cowl sauntered through the streets by the light of an intermittently occluded moon, stepping over puddles of muck with his buckled boots, navigating the area by street lights.

Big Fatcat

Iyuesturu

-The Golden Flower-

~Soi Shoppe~

The shimmering light dimmed until there was only a faint orange glow glow left. Just as the dust settled, it picked up again. Something drifted out.

It was similar to a jelly fish, vaguely parasol shaped, and transparent, with ribbon like bands trailing behind it. A marble sized ball was nestled inside of it, in what seemed to be a cage. It floated slowly, almost aimlessly towards Risa. Suddenly it began flickering different colors, with bands and strobes of light going across it's "body". The light around it bent and quivered as though reality it's self was trying to push the thing away. It made no noises, but would be strange to look upon, almost as if it were a dream.

(( I'm sorry if my posts seem minimalistic, but I'm going somewhere with all of this I primise gonk ))

xClashx

~His name is in colors~
~Wherever Mr. black hair is~

Like a slash in the very fabric of space it appeared, a narrow rift in the air, several feet ahead of the black haired man. A bright golden light shimmered out. It it grew wider, pulled open by a pair of skeletal hands, held together by little more than bandages and what bits of meat were still clinging to the bones. Soon the owner of the hands was visible, crawling out of this affront to reality, the rest of him was just as gaunt and bony as his hands, though it would be hard to tell in his large baggy cloak, save for his head, which was nothing more than a skull. A pair of, quite living, eyes peered around from what should have been empty sockets. And then it spoke

"MORTAL! I HAVE COME TO SEEK THE ETERNAL SERVITUDE OF ALL THOSE WHO STILL WALK THE EARTH FREELY!" It's voice seemed like a distant shout, but no mater which side of him one stood, they would always hear the voice coming from his direction.
"JOIN ME OF YOUR OWN WILL AND I SHALL ALLOW TO LIVE, OTHERWISE I WILL BE FORCE TO SHARE WITH YOU THE CURSE OF UNDEATH!"

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User ImageThe tapping of his leather shoes were heard. His eyes were slightly baggy, his look however was stern and determined. The brown skinned male, had managed to sneak behind her and overhear a few things.

"Don't see why you couldn't tell me, Would've made me more determined." He said in his familiar quick pattern. He hated to sneak up on Julia, he also hated to lie to her. However, he felt he needed to know this, especially after finding out it was Tilly who had finally took her final walk. He shrugged, and ran his hand through his brown dreads. "those chemist nearly knocked over my dew taking their equipment, admire their bravery." He said with a sigh.

He felt directly responsible for all of this, and it was this that was starting to have him worry more if what he did was in the right. Suddenly the visions of KB returned to him. He closed his eyes for a brief second, and held onto himself. He didn't want to say anything about his visions. Not yet, it just hurt too much, and he didn't feel like burdening her with his physical trauma of the situation.

"Is there anything I can do to help."

Desirable Genius

Trexasle

Lian had hung up on her, Julia standing alone in the hallway until crews came to collect equipment from the labs. She stood there, looking up at the florescent light that hummed up above her head and she shut her eyes for a moment. The sound of tapping feet that didn't sound like the feet of the leather boots of the crew members got her attention but she didn't turn around. "Because I was worried that you would slip back into those nightmares again...I didn't want you to slip into a state that all you could focus on was what happened to Tilly."She said, finally turning around to look at him. Her eyes were sad and in such a world of pain. Another rose petal fell from her hair, landing on the floor. Julia brought a hand through her own hair moving it over her shoulder and wringing it in her hands. There was a crunching sound as she did it, like the sound of snapping fresh branches.

"You need to help yourself first...Terrance...Terry..."She said, her head lowering and her shoulders shaking. "L...Let the company handle clean up..."

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User ImageHearing that Tilly died, already hurt him a bit, he would by lying if he felt it wasn't his fault. The more he thought on it the more Lovi was right. Right now however, somebody waqs more hurt than he was and she was obviously in need of more care. He walked toward Julia and wrapped his arms around her again. He placed her near near his chest and sighed. "You don't have to hold it in anymore..." He said. He ran his hand through her hair, feeling the snapping of the branches.

"That guy had a point, the one who stopped my shifting arm. I don't think I should interfere in this, not until i'm sure I'm ready to." He sighed, his head pointing toward the ground. "Right now i'm of no use to anyone, with or without Steel Liger, right now my place is here." He said. Hpwever, he wouldn't take this lying down, he will get back at KB, and he will see that he was beaten within an inch of his life, that he swore to.

"You don't need to worry about me anymore..." He said. He lifted her chip up, and locked his lips with hers again.

Desirable Genius

arrow Fal'lain Corp--Basement labs

Julia sniffed, sobbing a little. The branches in her hair that kept the structure of it were self healing but still felt like normal human hair with maybe a little too much hair spray in it. She cried a little, getting it out so she didn't keep it in anymore. She looked up to him, her brow furrowed while she brought a hand to wipe her eyes. "Hell no you aren't going to get anymore involved..."She sniffed. Julia had to get used to this...This feeling of gentleness and connection with someone. Her previous life didn't have it like this...not by a long shot. Still, it was her fault that she sent Tilly with Terrance...but it was equally the Madame's fault for believing a kid and a plant-creature could take on a vampire without consequences.

The sound of rushing footsteps made Julia open one eye, making them both step to the right as the crew brought out the equipment and they wouldn't get trampled. When they separated, she looked up at him, glossy-eyed and with a little bit of a smirk. Patting his chest, she looked down at her feet a little embarrassed. "Hurry up and get better so I can fulfill my threats of ravishing you and then putting your a** on a silver platter."She said, ending with a short laugh.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User ImageHe blushed at that thought again, strangely however he felt no more reason to wait. He was feeling fine enough in his own thoughts, he stared down for a second and let off a fit of nervous laughs. "We-well if you don't want to w-wait, the bed is already, well umm ready and..." Great. He suddenly had his confidence shot at the measly response of her playfulness. However, he would be lying to say if he didn't miss it.

He just decided that his words just were not going to cut it. He used his hands to sweep her off of heet and carry her in both of his arms. She was surprisingly light, even for somebody who didn't like the upper body strength like himself. He would lead her into their quarters. Whatever ravishment she was planning, he certainly wouldn't mind it now.

Desirable Genius

Trexasle

Julia was surprised he had the physical strength to actually pick her up. It was embarrassing and she glared at the scientific team that was helping Terrance out when they smirked and nudged at each other. Julia though did make good of her promise to Terrance, but was still very careful with his health. By the end, he would be physically exhausted and Julia was out of it from her end of her 'threat'. A good deal tuckered out, she had fallen asleep curled up and cozy, her skin shifting between the fleshy pale of her human side and the fresh green of the nymph. The scientists who had been working diligently still, dimmed the lights in the room they were resting in.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terrance Vanguard

User ImageHe slowly opened his eyes to the dimly lit room. At least his fellow scientist helped set the mood, though he thought they were a bit too helpful. He also didn’t forget the laughs and stifles they made when he first decided to pick Julia up.

Speaking of Julia, he was relieved that she was still in bed. They both needed some sort of relaxing time, though he still didn’t think it was the best time. He turned to her face, seeing her skin morph from pale to green. It synced so well with her breathing pattern it just made her look so wonderful in the dim light. He stared at her face, and removed a few strands of hair from it. He smiled and leaned in, kissing her on her forehead.

He would shift his body weight a bit and so he can check the time. It seemed to be a bit soon to work; however, he couldn’t help but feel something needed to be done. He stared back down at his half nymph lover, he sighed. Should he just head back to work, or just relax in the warmth of his partner?

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Konditori
Iyuesturu

The Soi Shoppe

Vivi watched her new boss come out of the back room and change into a mage outfit, and she looked in awe of it. She knew a couple of mages but no one that really felt as powerful as she did. She watched her move towards the crater and moved forward herself. She had to see what was creating that light.

Then that beautiful creature came out of the crater and she blinked. She had never seen something like that in her life. She couldn't really understand what it was doing, or why it was here. She watched Risa, and kept back.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
-Ailsa Graystone-

Zerogamer

Ceasar Espinoza

User Image"If you want try and look for him, try a better place then the Ladies Ward. Morons."

That line officially broke any calm that Ceasaer had. His face broke into a smile, ‘not a happy playing in the flowers smile’, but an ‘I’m going to key your car and piss in the gas tank smile.’ He got up out of his seat and walked up to him, the steps slow and lacked focus, and he even seemed to be stumbling at parts. He still managed to however, grap onto the man’s collar and stare at him. “Now that’s no way to talk to nice people like us right?” He asked.

He hated dealing with Demon’s this way, but sometimes they just needed to learn, especially smug assholes like him. To be fair, he’d do this to anyone regardless if it was demo, human or otherwise. “Now whenever you see this jailer, tell him that I’m coming for him, and I well send him to justice…” He then stopped then smiled a bit. “Besides, there’s like a HUUUUUUUGE reward out for him, and I really need the money.” He said with a nervous laugh.

Wow…mood swings.

[

Fashionable Gaian

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
The thing was pretty, vaguely reminded her of one of those deep undersea jellyfish, or other creatures that developed down in the pits of the watery abyssal.

Risa watched for now herself, interested and unafraid of the light and pulsing colors.

User Image

"Um... hi? she asked the light hesitantly. Kinda felt silly doing so too.

[EDITTED]
Konditori

The traveler stopped and stared at the entity before him. He yawned and ran a hand through his hair. As his eyes adjusted to the blinding light, he asked, "What was it you wanted again?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff