Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Lian Ikariyang
User Image
"Mmm, your scars tell many stories. When you get your memories back, I hope you can tell me the stories about them..."Lian smiled, finishing up one last item and hanging it up to dry. Settling her hands on her hips, she thrummed her fingers along them, trying to think of what else needed to be done. Well, she could call the person that could come to help...but that was a last resort. Dealing with spells and enchantments was a nasty business, but they also weren't sure if it was even magic to begin with. Shrugging her shoulders a little, she turned heel back to the bedroom. "I sincerely hope we find more information...It would be nice to see if your friends are alive and well. Sometimes the best stories come from the people who are around you. It's surprising what they can remember."She stretched, plopping down on the bed.

The Nine Swords Tavern

"Your very hopeful about these friends of mine.", Derek said out loud in response as he walked out of the bathroom after cleaning his hands and such after finishing cleaning his gear. He walked over near the bed after she plopped down and then would take on this funny little imitation of some kind of very-short monster. "What if my friends are scary cut throat pirates!", he said humorously voicing his concerns about the fact that he didn't know anything about himself before his encounter with Lian and he was somewhat weary of becoming that person again if it was the type of person who would hurt Lian.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

The Pub of Nine Swords

The veiled figure would step within the building, not meandering near the door for very long as he would instantly turn towards a section of tables, as though he'd been here before, without hesitation. His attire was rather arcane, a soft blue cloak and hood covered most of his face and chest, the armor underneath was a blend of cloth and hardened leather. Though he kept his face down towards the floor of the pub, the soft blue glowing hues of his eyes would be just barely visible, since the light inside the pub was a little dim. The air about the man spoke little more then an obvious affinity towards magic, the runic inscriptions on the leather armor, the ornate markings of a mater magi on his cloak and gloves, though these markings would be commonly overlooked by those who were ignorant of the order, these days it was an ever increasing number. The Magi quickly seated himself near the rear of the building, solitude an obvious intention of his position relative to the others within the pub, it was late as it is, most were drunk already, and the others minded their own as they would drown the mortal desires and emotions that so rampantly drove their lives.
(( Running late so I am going to make one post toward Trinity now, skipping details and more or less just a skeleton of whats going on. ))

Wyvern saw as she put the sword away, unfortunately for him, he couldn't stop as easily as the sword was put away, not unless he wanted to hurt himself from the force of the sudden stop. Instead he did something far more convieints. Closing his eyes in his hood, when it came time for him to collide into Trinity, he would instead pass right through her in a ghost like manner as he took his time coming to a stop. Slowing down eventually, probably behind her, he spoke up. "If you are purposely trying to test me like this, I have little patients for it. Is there anything else you needed to know before I start asking the rest of my questions?"

(( If you want to forcefully move on, go ahead. I won't be back from work till close to 8 p.m. EST. ))

Dangerous Lunatic

((I understand. I will not be around either until this evening.))

<Astounding. He passed right through her. It was likely a split second change because bluffing out Trinity was futile. If Wyvern was going to attack her, he would make it very straight forward. Even if the consequences were bad afterward.>

"Do not speak out of place. I learned everything I could from you."

Enduring Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ebag The II
+++Dzan's elbow would shoot upwards and block the blade from any harm to his body. The synthskin peeling away to reveal the metal workings beneath. Radek should've remembered that as Dzan's chainaxe slammed into the wall and remained there. The motor idling as Dzan's free hand reached behind him to grab the Kraken Tooth dagger from the sheath he typically kept it in when he wore his full clothing. He'd whip it out and towards Radek. If the kid remembered the weapon he'd remember just how sharp it was. Even Dzan's chainaxe would have been fragged up by it.
[[Jace? Really?]]

Radek saw the blade lashing out towards him, and once more he leapt back. Dzan had way too many toys for his own good, but the one flaw in his style was he always wanted to be the one pushing the offensive.

Kraken Tooth dagger extended, Radek's razor-blade fist would snap out and down, not caring if it was skewered or not, and with fingers splayed try to grab onto Dzan's fist with the strength of a garbage compactor. Though his fingers would complain, their blades would sink into skin and hopefully remain there.

If Radek had managed to grab the bloke through some miracle of luck, he'd yank on the arm until Dzan was jerked back by the axe stuck in the wall, trapped there for now thanks to the tar-like blood which also had bonded Dzan's hand to the handle. With this sudden change of weight, Radek would be surprised if Dzan's knee didn't give out all together and send him to the alley floor.

If he could touch the ground, that is. He'd trapped himself within the bricks.

And now the chitinous blade was coming back for another round of blood-letting.
      User Image
                                User Image
                                Phoenix Cora: The Pyrokinetic

User Image

It's all fire and brimstone baby, so let's go outside....

Ira did not like being lost. However, here she was, on some unforeseen quest for Sigil. She didn't want to be, but she was. She could hear Freya's commanding voice in her head. Ira...go to Sigil, first thing in the morning, and wait for me there. So help me god, Ira, if you're not making for that city by morning, Raven will be here to dispose of you. Now get some sleep. You'll need it.

Her heavy boots kicked up dust from the pavement as she pushed the memory from her mind. She didn't feel she was in control of her life anymore, and she hated that. Her hefty helmet lay strapped across her back, accompanying her AK-47u, and with each step they clammered against each other. The sound of bone on gunmetal was something she was used to. Heavy artillery which was not only on her back but on her legs, where two Colt .45 ACP's rested in holsters strapped around beautiful thighs. Though artillery didn't mean much around Gaia considering all the magic beings she inhibited, they did help, and Ira was an excellent shot. She used artillery to intimidate and aid her in battle, but her elemental side was what really pulled her through should trouble arise.

Her thighs were decorated with a marvelous red dragon tattoo coiled from the side of her neck down her back, peeking through her cloths wherever they may pull up to expose skin. The dragon continued down her back to her upper thigh and began wrapping it's shimmering tail around her leg to end neatly at her right ankle. She had one also on her left arm which resembled the helmet she had become so well known for. Her last ink job was on her left thigh and depicted a Celtic sun, which was a tribute to her pyromania. The sun was high on her thigh, so only a those who she'd had intimate experiences with were aware of it's existence, and she made such adventures unforgettable.

As she walked she drew a Marlboro Red from her pocket, placing it between her lips. Her hair stuck out everywhere, today it was shaped almost like a Mohawk, though this was never planned. She let it go it's own way. She had no one to impress.

First stop, The Pub of Nine Swords. That was what her sister had said. Her golden slitted eyes were like those of serpents, falling on the sign the moment it came into view. She'd get a drink or two, maybe find some answers from the locals, and rest her feet. A woman ahead of her who looked as if she were in a hurry was waddling into Ira's path, but she didn't break her stride. The woman's shoulder was consequentially bumped, and she spilled something that looked like coffee all down the side of her cloths. Woops. Ira muttered past her cigarette. The women complained and threw a little tantrum, and Ira carried on.

She stepped through the door, her unlit cigarette still hanging from her lips. Her eyes scanned the room silently, her expression vacant. She sucked the filter of the cigarette between her lips, and it's tip ignited spontaneously. Smoke trailed behind her as her course was set for an empty table.

Ira sat down, pulling her '47 off her back and setting it on the table with a metallic thud. As she got her bearings she realized she was seated next to a rather grim looking man with an impressive sword and not much to say. Ira propped her feet up on the table and leaned back a bit, balancing the chair on two legs and nodding towards him. Can I ask you a favor, friend? Her British accent surfaced, and she hoped the stranger would be gentle, as she was hardly sure of where she was and how to get to where she wanted to be.

//[L]ocation: The Pub of Nine Swords!//
                                    [C]urrent Music:
                                    Filter-Hey Man Nice Shot//
                                    [M]ood:
                                    Uncertain // tatus: Unharmed//
                                    [T]attoos:
                                    ex 1 ex 2//

--- You know what they say about playing with fire....

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

James Eredas sat in his own corner of the bar, in a seat that faced the rest of the tavern. A drink lay nearby, but his attention was on his sword instead. Lacking a scabbard for his nodachi, Amaterasu, James always had the weapon wrapped in a ceremonial cloth instead, to protect it. James disliked pulling the sword from a sheathe, as it took too long on the spur of the moment, and having it uncovered when not fighting just annoyed him.

It was a minor quirk of his character.

Most in the bar stayed well away from the slayer. News of his rather public fight and victory against the crazed warrior -monk Seig Eschtauffen the other day had spread rather quickly through the Sigil, and there were rumors that he sought people in very high places, for reasons that were only speculated at. Such reasons could only be trouble, so while even the commoners were curious about him, they did their best to not get involved with the man. The dwarves who ran the tavern also knew James could be potential trouble for them, but as his presence in the tavern actually helped business for now, they decided to let him stay.

As long as, you know, nobody came in and tried to shoot up the place to challenge the daemonslayer.

"Hrm?" His head perked up at the strange redhead addressing him. James gave her the once-over, face expressionless. Fairly good looking, no tattoo, well-armed. He could sense magic about her... but most importantly, he sensed no detected intent.

"That would depend on the favor, miss" he replied, putting aside his nodachi to talk to this strange young lady.

Dapper Genius

User Image
~~James Jakov~~

No regrets, 'cause I've got nothin to lose...

{{Your character is a dead man, Fierach! twisted }}

As proof of the chaotic nature of the Hive, JJ's sudden and unexpected murder had provoked no major response. No authorities had appeared, and no heroes had arrive to try and put the Gunmage down. If they had, he'd have just blasted them too, though his spell power was wearing down.

Besides, he hadn't started it. The dwarf had called him a pretty boy, and told him to get lost. So he'd shot him in the face.

That's an appropriate response, right?

Still, though his bloodlust had been slaked somewhat, he was still restless. He needed to kill James Eredas, before he ran out of cash for rum and bullets.

Currently, he was on his way to the Nine Swords, to get a drink, meditate a little in his room, and perhaps gather information about his target.

So I'm gonna live my life as I choose,
Until I fall.

//OOC: Hrm..

How would you feel about me changing my previous post so that Ira was talking to James? If you don't think it would take well that's fine, but I'm not sure how long she'll be stuck asking that other fellow her question, and I'd like to move forward with someone whose actually online.

Edit: Oh s**t, there's another James now? ><; Perhaps...uh...nevermind? What say you?//

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[XD. Its fine. I'll edit my post.

Also, lolol, right on time, eh Egotist? XD]

Dapper Genius

{{Yeah, I started writing that before I read your post. AFTER I posted, I realized I was making a beeline to my target. Nice coincidence.}}

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Done, Forked]
      User Image
                                User Image

User Image

Ira retrieved her cigarette with two fingers and chose her words carefully; she didn't want to sound quite as ignorant to the subject as she really was, but it was inevitable. Well, see...I've been sent to the city called...Sigil. I'm unsure why I'm being sent there, or even how to get there, and I was told that if I came here I'd find answers. She came down from leaning on the chair, then pulled her legs up to sit Indian style in her seat, resting her elbows on her knees lazily. Is there anything special I should know about Sigil? Any details might help me piece together why I've been sent there?

The Marb returned to her lips hesitantly, and smoke swirled from her nostrils, lingering in the air around her. She hadn't mentioned that she had a hefty bounty on her head, and she wondered if Freya sent her to Sigil because it was safe, but she figured that if it were a haven of sorts this fellow would say so.

[C]urrent Music:
                                    [M]ood:
                                    [T]attoos:
                                    ex 1 ex 2//

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

"Newcomer eh?" James shrugged. "I'm afraid I can't help you myself, I'm new to this city myself".

He reached around and unstrapped his second sword. It was a bit comfortable to sit facing the girl with his jian sheathed the way it was against the small of his back.

"Although, I'm wondering why you just didn't ask the person who sent you here to begin with" he commented.

Depending on her answer, James would be able to figure out one of three things.

Whether she was forgetful, stupid or what he called a sheep. Hopefully for her sake, it was merely the first one. People who were of the latter two usually didn't live long with that much hardware on them.
      User Image
                                User Image

User Image

Ira sighed a little, closing her eyes, sending smoke with her breath. Dammit, he was new too.

I did ask her, but she left in quite a hurry. And I trust her instruction only because she's my sister. She glanced his way sheepishly. I'm uh...not well liked where I'm from, let's put it that way. Yes. Having millions of dollars on your head usually insinuates this. I thought she'd done it for my protection, but I don't know what kind of place Sigil is. She claims to meet me there...my guess is she's stalling my pursuers.

Ira suddenly realized, with some frustration, the situation she had left her sister in. Shouldn't she have stayed and helped fight? Then they could have left together? She suddenly glanced down and swore to herself. Listening to her was a ******** mistake, should have stayed... She mumbled, shaking her head and taking another drag of her cigarette.

Then she glanced up, a tired look in her eyes. Sorry...mind my asking what brings you to this labyrinth?

[C]urrent Music:
                                    [M]ood:
                                    [T]attoos:
                                    ex 1 ex 2//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff