Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
[[No problem]]

The parasite, much like Dzan's daemon, roared at him with the urge to destroy and consume. Reeling back from the wound now stretching up his back, Radek stumbled deeper into the alley while reaching behind him with both hands to try and close the wound. Pinching the flaps of flesh together, a spine of metal ran along the wound, sliding off of his fingers and palms to wiggle across his flesh and hold the gaping cut closed.

Producing his arms once again for Dzan to see, Radek's hands had become metal bones, no muscle or flesh, just wires and bladed fingers like Freddy Kreuger had turned 24th century. Smeared in goo and his blood, Radek looked like a monster as his undead eyes watched Dzan's chain axe swell with anger and hatred while burning metal scented the air thanks to the daemon's frenzy.

"Boom."

Radek pointed a blade at Dzan, the others curling closed to make a fist, and a bolt of Jagged Neg screeched through the air with a

KRAKOOOOM
and arched through the air at the axe, the parasite drooling as it watched to see if this exrta surge of energy and heat put it over the edge and made it a piece of two-penny junk.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

+++As the arc of negative energy reached the chainaxe it'd suddenly swerve off and slam into the wall. Causing the wall to decay to a degree as Dzan would stand up and stretch his leg. A wince of pain across it before he grinned. Oh how many didn't understand the workings of his God. A God that found anything unnatural a mere nuisance and deemed it unworthy. Antimagic of sorts flooded off of the axe in the daemon's anger. Redirecting the supernatural away from it or killing it outright in a flood of reality.

+++The blood still caked it, but began to burn off slowly but surely. Scorch marks were abundant across the metal, but the daemon of Khorne cared less. It could make the thing run even without the parts of machinery. Yet, it would continue to work for the time being as Dzan began to close once again upon his subject of butchery.

Enduring Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
Radek scowled at Dzan as he stood, still able to move on that leg of his. The axe was starting to get annoying, but there wasn't much he could do. The tar was beginning to harden, the horrible stench filling the alley.

"Still a tough ********, I see."

Radek watched Dzan approach; Radek watched that axe.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

+++Dzan was limping, but he was a tough vrekker. Ignoring the pain of his injured knee he'd merely stare. His lip was a little swollen from the punch he received, but Radek was the worse for wear. He'd stare intently as he continued to move towards his opponent. This was merely going to open up just like the beginning of the fight. The chainaxe being sliced horizontally across Radek's midsection, but it was obvious the chain was faltering to a degree. Smoke beginning to leak from it's casing.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sieg ecstuffuan
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
//
Thought it would be an interesting twist I could help you out with, since the changes are literally only skin deep. Being the only one left online after everyone else left, I though to curve my boredom with a bit of mischief.

Enjoy." xd //

OOC:

I don't think that would even work on Sieg for a few reasons, but other than that it is not a bad idea...I think I'm going to wait till tonight to post with Sieg.

I need to really decide what direction I'm going in with him.

The problem with it narrative wise is making Sieg into a monster physically (appearance wise) won't do anything to shock him personally. It wouldn't be enough either to convince him that he slaughtered a bunch of people, Sieg is I think to perceptive and stubborn to quickly assume that he did such a thing after being knocked out and dragged away by an unknown figure. As a far as how he relates to his own society, Sieg is already a monster. Siegs beliefs are anathema to the nature of gaia.

Being a monster externally wouldn't change the view of himself that he currently has for better or for worse.

Though considering all that.

I'm not sure where I'm going to head with Sieg after this.

He realizes that all the perversions and crime in Gaia is his cross to bear because he believes that it is in fact his own doing. If Sieg woke up to find a bunch of people murdered, though it was not done by his hand he would still feel just as responsible. So thats why Sieg won't ever quit. His stubborn nature will just lead him into a charge against anyone who he sees as a criminal. Sieg is now less of a man and more of just a construct that personifies a principle of karmic balance.

For all of Siegs good deeds, he has wrought only the destruction of the world as he knows it.
So for all the the destruction and evil, Sieg will meet that destruction in an attempt to remove it from his world.

This continues ad infinitum until he dies.

This seems to easy though and it doesn't make me want to RP it at all. I need someone to give Sieg a spark of redemption, so that maybe his story can reach some sort of respectable conclusion. Or if not a spark of redemption the power to bring people together for a single cause either against him or with him.

// No reason to think so hard on such trivial things, buddy. ninja

There wasn't any real psychological intent to what I had Leo do. I just thought it would be funny if Sieg looked like your average demon who wields light based energies/aura and so forth. I don't think anyone's done that on Gaia yet. xd //

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
// You going to be online later E-bag? //

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Not too late. Probably until 10 or so my time seeing as how I have a 0300 wake up.]
OOC: Sieg is a serious character. Being old and all.

Tres on the other hand is in the young adventurer years of his life and as you will notice there is a lot more humor in my post with him. I don't think about him as seriously as I do Sieg.

Dangerous Lunatic

<Trinity cracked a grin as he threw his arm before her. He was a cocky fellow, was he not. It was a futile point to get across with her, but she respected the effort. She stood and listened, her left hand resting on her hip as her right kept her sword steady and upright upon the ground. So, there was something this Spirit Detective was after that was not her life. That was an odd and unusual case. Whenever people pursued her, it is mostly for revenge. But there seemed to actually be some materialistic thing that someone wanted to steal from her. She could only wonder what that thing was. Hearing that Maria was okay was a relief. The fact that he did not know where she was only meant that her wife was being the intellectual person she was, likely trying to find a way to return her to her ordinary nature. That nature had now been accomplished, so maybe she will come out of hiding eventually. She did not want to think of the worst case scenario.>

<Then she lost her smile as Wyvern spoke of the attack on Rubesca. Someone had actually attacked that place. It could not be a coincidence. Whoever did it must have had some connection to the Ashita no Sekai, someone with a purpose to destroy it. Her first thought went instantly to Vivillian. Yet, why have yourself do something you could just easily have your puppet do? And that is when it hit her, causing her to look away. She could not be any more furious.>

"It was me. There is no other explanation for it."

<She had her Hellfire Blade disappear, walking over to a stump in the forest and sitting herself down onto it. As she walked with her back to Wyvern, the demon may spot a shorter blade sitting in a sheath horizontally along her lower back. Memory would remind him that this was the sword that gave off the weird negative energy that he scorned at back when Trinity and Wyvern briefly fought one another upon her mind wipe. Resting, she brought her hand up to her cheek, letting her mind take her into thoughts. She did not experience guilt for her action, but she could only wonder if the members of her organization, particularly Dizzy, were okay. Trinity was not as all uncaring as people took her for. She held some semblance of friendship to a few people.>

Enduring Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
[[Gotta go mow the lawn. If you're on later when I'm done, I'll post.]]
When she answered and as he watched her turn her back, THAT sword came into view. She didn't see it because her back was turned to him but he had almost tried to rip the sword from her back, stopping however. "The person who stopped you originally was one that had an energy that was similar to Maria, though I don't remember seeing her ever before. I have been trying to come in contact with Kalar so I can get some information but I haven't be able to run into him as of late. I know he probably knows something but what it is I am unsure of. If the energy is similar to Maria, I would assume that he would know about things that related to his student, or at least I think Maria was his student...I can't quite recall anymore. Upon her disappearance and your coming too, you nearly killed Dizzy, had I not been there, though I can't say the attempt wasn't made because of my words. At that point I was so close to bringing back the original, senselessly slaughtering Trinity, the one that tried to attack us and failed. Speaking of, in that situation, I believe I broke that very same sword you are holding now...From that point on I was curious but I wanted to keep my distance from you so to see if my words affected you and you went on a killing rampage, which, with what happened in the forest, I could assume you did..."

There was a pause as Wyvern pondered the answers to questions he would not soon or possibly ever get the answers too. His thoughts were interrupted suddenly, almost having forgotten about the tumor and the sword. "While we are on the topic of it, have you not noticed it yet? The tumor within you, the foreign energy that still resides in you to this very moment? It is linked to that same sword on your back, though I highly suggest you do not unsheathe that sword on your back. Who does that energy belong to? It was that same energy that brought out the things to the city and the same energy that I despise. I'll warn you now, if you unsheathe that sword in my presence, I am not even slightly exaggerating when I say I will strike you down as quickly as I possibly can." The pause picked up once again from Wyvern as he stood there before he opened up the floor for her to ask any other questions she may want to ask. "Is there anything else you want to know before I start asking the rest of my questions?"
OOC: I haven't been feeling particularly inspired lately. I'll probably jump in with Anubis a little later, if the City of Doors is still standing after ebag's through with it..

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[Wyvern is here. His magical self would stop me.

Also, who the ******** are you and how the ******** do you know about me?!]

Enduring Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
[[And I'd stop Wyvern. We're all good, mate.]]

Radek hopped back, the axe moving past him. As he did, his bad arm-the one with chunks missing thanks to Dzan's axe the first time he'd opened with a horizontal swipe-burst open. From the split, the same one Dzan had sliced open, a chitinous blade 4" long sprouted out, unfolding with a chittering clank that was both organic and mechanical. Purple and blue, it looked like a crab leg except crab legs weren't bladed on one end.

With Dzan extended, his arm already over his body, Radek slashed down at any flesh he could reach. It didn't matter in the end, since Dzan was alive and he was, well, different...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

+++Dzan's elbow would shoot upwards and block the blade from any harm to his body. The synthskin peeling away to reveal the metal workings beneath. Radek should've remembered that as Dzan's chainaxe slammed into the wall and remained there. The motor idling as Dzan's free hand reached behind him to grab the Kraken Tooth dagger from the sheath he typically kept it in when he wore his full clothing. He'd whip it out and towards Radek. If the kid remembered the weapon he'd remember just how sharp it was. Even Dzan's chainaxe would have been fragged up by it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff