Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

OOC: I thought you were trying to say that Sieg wouldn't know at first because of the glasses. So Sieg wouldn't hold back?

If I'm wrong I'll go back and change it but I'll go ahead and start replying for the sake of expediency.

Desirable Genius

User Image
"It could be a battle of...well who knows...If it continues on until morning, we might as well go check it out just in case. Someone could be in some dire need of healing at this rate."Lian scratched her head, rising to hang the pants over a towel rack and going back to scrub something else. Raising an eyebrow, she smirked. "We'll just call it an unbreakable pelvic bone."She chuckled cheekily. "Mmm, but having a good amount of strength isn't everything...It takes an iron will to get through some of the more difficult things life throws as you."

Aged Gaian

OOC: Lian thats so not what he meant. lol.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"I didn't bother to tell her she was being hunted"

This particular casually clad duplicate of the more widely known malevolent mercenary seemed to talk a bit more, and boldly at that. His words still seething with the seductive entice most recognized, if not more so given this avatars propensity towards the mortal sins more so then some omnipotent deity. Since he'd approached further off to Trinity's right, still hefting Deception over his shoulder he'd simply brandish a faint devilish grin towards who he assumed was Wyvern. The erupting shadows wouldn't force Leo into any sort of heroic action, rather his own accumulation of Recondite darkness would pulse briefly as if to muse at the malevolent force dragging Trinity off.

"Not that she would have listen to me. She's quite the head strong sort."

All of his words would be directed towards Wyvern, though he doubted he'd get much of a reply. In either case, Leo would leisurely follow off towards where ever the pool of strangling shadows dragged Trinity. Taping Deception massive form on his shoulder idly, caressing both luminescent oculars off towards the vaguely distant form of Sieg now fighting James rather then Yusuke. Aware that he knew most of these individuals more so from passing introductions, previous wars, or tournaments he'd treat them like he'd treat anyone else. With a calm, collected casualness as if he'd known them all for years. In terms of detection, Leo wouldn't exude any expanding manner of aura/energy/magicks aside from the manifestation of Recondite shadows which for the moment served more as visual phenomenon then some fluctuation of physical energies.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
[I'm just saying I have these awesome reinforced shades and you should've thought of them there before typing something like if James was blinded then he'll mace him.

I mean, do you even realise how many cool points I get for having shades? And those cool points translate into hero points and I think my hero points are higher then yours, so I win at Gaia. Thats how it works, RIGHT EVERYBODY?!

User Image]
Vicious Trinity
Wyvern
(( ...Depending on how well my abduction just went, she WAS at the fight... >.> ))

((You know it will never be that easy.))

(( I am still allowed the luxury of blind hope crying ))

(( EDIT: James, I don't think more then 1 or 2 people have ever seen the face of my avatar, with that mysterious back turned, I wonder if your shades that I could even be wearing right now, and you wouldn't know, give you enough cool points and hero points to compete...wait...I guess I am not really a hero so you win in hero points... ))

Desirable Genius

Tresondros Ecstuffuan
OOC: Lian thats so not what he meant. lol.
[[I know xD But it works doesn't it?]]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wyvern
(( ...Depending on how well my abduction just went, she WAS at the fight... >.> ))

// How close was Wyvern to the fight? Since he was pretty much the first one her attention went too, and Sieg/James wouldn't be all that perceptive to their immediate surroundings.

So it all comes down to location, and time frame... ninja //
"She didn't look like she was thinking about her childhood to me." Hotaru replied as she fiddled with her headband. If it was something like that I don't think she would have acted like she did. There was something going on, but she couldn't figure out what it was. In any case, this old man was her only lead right now. "Be specific? Okay....What is her name and who was she fighting with in the forest?" That was about as specific as she could get. She clearly didn't suspect the man of tricking her. Wyvern would find that gaining the child's trust was a fairly simple matter. She was only a novice ninja who wasn't even supposed to leave her room, not that she cared about such a trivial restriction.

Aged Gaian

Seven Plagues of the Seven Angels

Then suddenly in between that first mace strike and the second that was going to fail to follow it. Sieg felt that same familiar source of energy that destroyed the building not to far from the circle of the charred forest. She was here, carrying that signature whole and complete. Hesitating in that second strike for a moment to turn his head, Sieg opened himself up just long enough to pay dearly for his lack of focus. By the time SIeg felt the heat of the impact nearing his chest, his body had already been in the process of being lifted from the ground in James's explosive attack.

KRA-KKRROOMM

Siegs smoking body was sent flying backwards towards the remains of a burnt true that finally stopped him after he was suddenly thrown from his feet. His body was filled with pain and it was a miracle that Sieg was even conscious after the explosion of force against his body. Sieg stood up slowly from the tree, his shining eyes still beaming at the red haired lady who he fought for his Wife's freedom long ago. After Sieg got back up to his feet after a long, slow struggle he coughed up blood all down his pearly white monks garb, showing clear evidence of internal bleeding.

"I..."

Sieg stumbled forward in his first step, with his face grimacing in pain, shouting against his own poor circumstance.

"Will never quit until you...", Sieg began walking forward at a more regular pace though he lacked the grace he showed at full health. He carried his mace and shield low, but the powers that called them into existence still burned.

"and EVERYONE like you! are rotting in a cell at the end of existence."

Seven Devils get Strangled by the Seven Holiest Triangles

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
Glory never considered herself much a receptive person to things like mental assaults or even communication. Her mental blocks were none refined, simple steel walls that were easy to circumnavigate if you went in slow and easy. Which was exactly how Tres went in. Her body reacted just as it should have to the mental probing. Until he appeared in her subconscious. Not her subconscious, but her mind itself.

Confusion rang clear as a bell as normally she didn't allow her thoughts to center or depict just one person alone, but there he was. Then there was a sudden warmth in her hand as he held onto... her hand! She could almost clearly see herself standing beside him, but that was impossible! She couldn't be in two places at once, even her normal dreams didn't allow her such things. A white pain grew in her brain as it tried to struggle with the presence, untrained in how to handle it. The light around Tres seemed to fill her vision and she all but drew back from it, until he heard his voice clearly in her mind.

"Open your eyes!"

She eased her eyes open slowly, expecting to see herself still sitting in Tres' apartment, but blinked as she stood- or rather floated- in a black expanse. She looked around quickly before seeing Tres. She fought back her first instinct to laugh in disbelief, but was still shivering.

"This.... is new."

Aged Gaian

Fierach
so I win at Gaia. Thats how it works, RIGHT EVERYBODY?!

OOC:

Lol.

man...

You come straight out of a comic book.

Besides, everyone knows Sieg is the new bad guy.

Dapper Genius

{{Gah. I need sleep. JJ slips away from the battle, and will resume the hunt tomorrow. And tomorrow, I'll have my hands on the D&D ver 3 Epic Level Handbook. With a collection of newer, flashier ways to annihilate people. XD}}

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
// Gaia's doomed.... Again. rofl //
(( ~sigh~ ...Damnit, Sieg saw her now Wyvern is going to have to pull out a b***h move from his arsenal of b***h moves... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff