Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Werewolf

Guildhall Ward: No-Name Bar <<<

Lian's disguise was so well put together that even Lovi hadn't recognized it when she walked in. Granted Lovi didn't have a sixth sense for these kinds of things or anything. She didn't miraculously know when her fr- people that she knew were around, least of all when she wasn't expecting them.

She raised her glas to her lips and drank sparingly, but as she set the glass back down upon the table, the sound of that ever familiar voice met her ear, and tension sprung up from within, causing her grip to tighten around the glass. It shattered in her grasp with a crackle and pop noise that broke out over the otherwise calm murmur of activity within the place.

"Gods above, none of you see fit to leave me in peace, do you?" she breathed, speaking to herself and whatever greater deities saw fit to torment her in such a manner. She could never truly escape from the world, could she? Not without escaping from the world altogether, but suicide wasn't as attractive now as it might have been a few weeks prior. Seems every time she found some revelation, the meaning of it escaped her in the wake of pure frustration. Frustration with what, she didn't know. Everything she supposed.

What was that b***h doing here, anyway? ********.

Desirable Genius

arrow No name Bar

Lian gazed around the small crowd...and lo' she saw Lovi. Her eyes narrowed, ears flattening back against her head. "Great. Just what I need...One of my biggest issues glaring daggers at my bag...Sodding Heifer..."She tsked, turning back around when she heard the glass of her drink touch the counter top. Lian rummaged through her pouch, pulling out a few gold for the drink and pulling it towards her. At least this drink had chocolate and sugar in it...Otherwise, she would probably have turned ugly quickly at the notion that she was being glared at by someone she used to consider a friend. Lian heard the seat next to her shift as an orc took a seat, grinning stupidly at her. Lian shifted a little awkwardly...but came up with a both good and bad idea. Leaning over, she poked the orc. "You see that lady over there? The one by herself? She's been looking at you all night...You should buy her a pint and go hang out with her for a while..."She said, gesturing her head over at Lovi but not turning around. The orc looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Really?"The Orc grunted, not bothering with the pint Lian suggested and headed over to Lovi's table. He pulled out a chair, sitting down with a lusty but disgusting grin on his face. He was pock-marked, greasy and had battle scars from an acid spill the right side of his face and body. "Hey lovely, how you doin'? You's been eyin' me all night..."

Wheezing Werewolf

Lovi's back was to the elven woman, but one could stare daggers without actually having to look in the proper direction. Perhaps her own distaste for the monarch was so great that the sensation of it simply bore through the back of her skull and set upon the woman with such a bitter, hateful energy that she couldn't help but feel it. That was, of course, the only reason Lovi could possibly consider for the elven woman having meddled in her business at all. She was, after all, just sitting there minding her own damn business until now. But the elf queen was so very good at getting herself involved where she needn't be.

An orc? Please. As though she hadn't seen worse in her line of work. She stood from her chair and leaned over the table, reaching out to him in a seemingly playful manner until she took hold of his shirt and pulled him close with an abrupt jerk.

"Sure have," she smiled. Then, without much warning, she plucked him form his seat and hurled him over her head like the dead weight he was, and into the bar. If Lian didn't want to dance around the subject and politely ignore one another's existence, then fine. Her royal highness was going to get what she wanted.

"Lian," she feigned a sweet tone, though her bitterness was evident, "Are you here alone, or were you hoping to take somebody new home with you?" A light insult, all things considered, though it was a strange one to have come from a prostitute. Former prostitute. Granted, in Lovi's eyes there was a great difference between her own work as a professional and the haphazard desires of a common slut.

Desirable Genius

arrow No Name Bar

Lian didn't turn around, expecting some hilarious escapade to go about until she heard the orc scream as he was hurled from across the room. Lian looked at her drink, pushing it down the counter before she got up, pushing herself upwards on the counter so she was doing a handstand, turning and planting her feet down on the wood of it on the side of where Lovi threw the orc. She brushed her skirt smooth, brushing her shoulder off as well with an amused expression then bent down to pick up her mudslide, walking back to where the Orc had slumped over the bar and giving him a prompt push off of it. "Lovi DEAREST, I am alone here mind you but only because I simply have just run out of ******** and friends to share outings like this with...but you know, I heard business wasn't exactly booming for you."She said, pausing to take another sip and nodding in agreement that the taste was to her satisfaction. She put the glass back on the counter, before she crossed her arms, still standing on the counter. "So I thought I would give you a hand. You looked lonely...And you know, I thought you would at least accept this one.."

Lian looked one at the Orc who looked worst than when he came in. Then in an awkward, smooth gesture, slipped a hand down from her cleavage, sliding slower and slower down to between her legs over her skirt. "And just open up your legs and say..."She paused, putting on a bored but sultry expression. "Ah..."Lian moaned in that one little syllable. "You are a whore aren't you? That's what your good at other than being a homeless lone wolf who just can't be happy with what she has and not what she doesn't have around her anymore...."

"CAT FIGHT!"One bar patron, a circle starting to form of anxious men and women who wanted to see what was going to go on. Some even started taking bets. The Amazon versus the Elf.

Dapper Genius

In a vacant alleyway, within the Market Ward of the fabled dimensional metropolis, a strange anomaly began to take shape; A shimmering, blue green cascade of glowing runes, ancient and indecipherable, looking like some sort of mystic computer code. Amidst the flowing light, a tall figure appeared, glowing just as brightly as the symbols surrounding him. As their light faded, so too did the cloak of light suffusing his body, revealing a tall, white haired gunman, who might be familiar to some in this bustling city.

As he usually was, James was clad in his trademark red vest, with his shining silver gun holstered at his side. A bored look was upon his face, the feat he'd just performed routine to him. It had been awhile since he'd been to this city, but in a moment of cynicism he doubted that there would be anything new or interesting.

There were a few reasons for his return; A need to restock on the strong dwarven whiskey he loved so much, a pervasive and boundless boredom afflicting his days, and the possibility that a member of his dysfunctional "family" was operating in this city, maybe even both of them.

Luckily, the solution to all of those quandaries might be found in the same place; A bar.

Dusting himself idly off, he strode out onto the main streets, his sea-blue eyes taking in the familiar sights. He had the faintest sense of nostalgia, but this city had not held much in the way of luck for him, in his last few visits. A series of letdowns and failures had plagued him, and experience that he hoped would not be recurring.

Ah, well. Only way to find out was to jump right in, no? With such recklessness driving him onwards, he strode down the busy streets in search of a decent watering-hole.

Wheezing Werewolf

Lovi didn't seem daunted by the gesture. After all, this was an argument between the two most stubborn and relentless women in all of Sigil. They weren't about to be hurt by a mere attempt on their 'feelings', albeit it didn't stop either one of them from trying. It almost seemed as though Lovi welcomed the insult, for it made her smile, even chuckle at the notion.

"It must feel so good for you," she chuckled as she walked forward, stepping up onto a chair before placing her boot to the ledge of a table and propping her elbow upon her knee, "knowing you can play at being poor and lonesome however much you like only to return to your lavish palace when you've gotten bored of it." She stepped up onto the table and shrugged her overlong coat off of her shoulders, allowing it to fall in a heap at her feet. She showed too much skin, as per usual, but she hadn't exactly switched her wardrobe since switching her career.

"You can't be a pauper and a princess at the same time, dearheart," she chided, "Of course I've never known royalty to 'kneel' before anyone else so frequent and freely as you do. And last I heard, you had to pay for the pleasure to do so. What's the matter, dear? Getting too old to play the field after having done it for only a thousand years?" Oh, come on Lovi, we already know you're both terrible whores and nobody care about it. Do something!

Desirable Genius

arrow Guildhall--> No Name Bar

Lian stood on the counter, her arms returning to her crossed position over her chest. "Oh? The Whore is telling me about relationships and the life I live? What business is it of yours who I care for and who I ******** for the pure carnal pleasure of it? Last I checked, the only time I've paid for anything here in Sigil in the form of pleasure was a couple of your own Whores...The Hannahs I believe. I didn't use them and toss them in the garbage like others would..."She said, flicking a bit of stray white hair hair that had fallen loose from the scarf it was tied back in. She stepped down onto a bar stool, taking a seat and crossing her legs. For now, things looked like it was just going to be a verbal conflict but Lian was close enough to make it physical.

"I am a woman of the modern age, palace or not...But you know nothing of my history and I know very little of yours. You don't know why I choose to live here in Sigil and I don't even know why you act the way you do toward people who show you an ounce of interest or attention because they might actually care for you. "Lian said, bringing her hand up and picking the dirt from underneath her nails a little as she glanced to Lovi with an amused look still. At least they were talking, just not on the best of terms. "I kneel to people, because I am not above it. I don't ask people to call me Queen Lian of Fal'lain, I don't make people show respect for me at all...But I am not above getting on my knees to ask for forgiveness because that's not really going around nowadays now is it?"She said as she finished with her nails, getting off the stool and moving closer, but out of arm's reach.

"I am not perfect Lovi...Neither are you, neither is anyone else in Sigil despite what Tres or any of the others in the Lades Ward that think otherwise. I raise my kids to follow their own dreams and work hard for what they want, I ******** who I please because I can and I have that freedom to, not because I have the wealth that I do that I've worked my a** off for the past one hundred years to provide for my family if something does happen at my parents home in Fal'lain, but because I ask instead of take. I give room in my home that I could leave perfectly empty like a drippy greedy old spinster, but I would rather have people there than no one at all so they can have a roof over their head. I can't house the whole of Sigil, but the few people I can help I try! I make mistakes and I try to fix them...and the only thing I ******** ask for is for someone to accept my apology because I am trying to fix things and to let me just help once in a while!"She spoke firmly, declaring herself. Then she pointed to Lovi, feet firmly in place.

"You tell me I can't be a pauper and a Princess...What right do you of all people have to tell me who and what I can't be? In this world, I am who and what I want to be when I work hard for it just like any one else even if there are bumps in the road that hold me back once in a while...The world doesn't tell you to be a whore and that's what your entire life is going to be, you chose that. I told people just like you who told me what I can't be and said "******** you, I'm going to help people and treat them equally with my own power. No more high walls, no more telling me what I have to be" and that's what I'm doing."She paused for just a moment, taking a deep breath but her pride was back and shining through like she had dreads and a crystal arm.

"A thousand years off the field dear? I have had a busy life making love to people my people wouldn't even touch before and I'm going to spend the rest of my life making homes here in Sigil for others, putting my legs up in the air ******** a Mage guild leader from an alien planet and stopping a rebellion through non-violent means if I can."She said, dropping her hand and backing away a little more, arms across her chest, panting from her long winded declaration. "So I am sorry Lovi...I'm sorry what happened to your home, your girls, you and Tres...but even if you won't accept my apology, I forgive you for being a stubborn scornful b***h here..."

Smoker

Alabaster skies injected with the darkness of the night came to create an illicit concoction. Rolling gray clouds moving in like an ellipsis to cover this distraught city, and through the slums one could notice the dreariness set in. It was a concurrent theme though, and much like rain, impressionable beings would fall. The first crack of lightning followed by a roar of thunder sparked a blue vibrant jolt through the dark abyss above. Like an electric vein coursing through the air it found no end until it disappeared in the horizon. The first drip was soft and warm, not quite cold as the temperature seemed to drop about five degrees. Soon after, the cold droplets descended in syncopation as they burst on various objects before touching the slum's surface. Hideo's single figure advancing through the city like structure, bumping, shifting, shadowing his way unknowingly. At this time the wave of rain cascading the air, dispersing itself along Hideo's body. Pocketing his hands he would glance to the sudden dark skies. Cursing to himself he quickly jolted into the nearest ally way. Confronting a chained metal door with a few boards nailed in a cross like pattern. The smell was horrid, as well as the environment. His crimson optics passing over a few people shuffling through the rain. Taking his right hand out he would position that same shoulder at the door as he braced himself and threw himself against the door. A loud bang, like two solid iron walls were clapped together, vibrated through the ally. Repeatedly Hideo attempted this method until the boards cracked and he could see the hinges fold within themselves until he busted through, the large chained door swinging inward and slamming against the adjacent wall. Hideo would stumble through into a dark, dusty, room. Corroded pillars connected to a dilapidated ceiling, where a concrete stairwell could be seen with a dim flickering light illuminating its walkway. It beat the wet and cold... He thought as he inched his way towards the walk way.

Walking up the stairwell he noticed the rustic architecture and hazy air, his vision skewed just slightly as the flickering lights created a buzz with each flicker. Arms swinging in motion as he came to a pallet, assuming the first floor, as he peeked around the corner to view a an open floor. The same concrete pillars lining the open floor all the way down until the light just could not reach. Wooden barriers and plastic wrapping lay scattered on the floor, of which all made sense to Hideo at this point.

[********, a building under construction..."

As he was under the impression he had finally found something worth his time but it was always better to revisit places known to him. Shrugging as he glanced out the smudged windows to see a spark of blue luminescent light flashing. The sound of the rain banging against the rickety windows. This place was indeed shitty, but Hideo had no choice as he advanced further in, but before his eyes adjusted to the darker part of this floor a loud gaggle of beings could be heard raging upwards, the noise echoing signaling their approach was near. Moving next to a pillar he would keep an eye on the concrete stairwell, as the noises got closer and louder, shadows would appear lining the stairwell walls. Slowing his breathing his complete focus and attention was at one focal point, as the mass of figures ascended the stairs, a few continuing upward as other stopped on this floor. From the silhouette Hideo couldn't tell much, much less what they even looked like other then piercing golden beads searching the dark. Keeping quiet they probably were scourges looking for something, or scavengers...but this slum city surprised him more than any other land he has ventured in. His muscles tightening, the tension of confrontation waiting at the end of his tongue.

"..."

Silence until a sizable mass struck Hideo from the side, without warning. Flailing him towards the next pillar where his body made contact. Grunting as he tried to get a look, those concurrent golden beads glaring at him. Balling his fist, the metallic clench, he frowned as the same being tried again. With preparation, Hideo created a footing and cocked his right arm. Launching it forward and timing it with the figures movement he would feel a connection of metal and meat as he aimed for the figures forehead. Without delay the impact was made and Hideo moved through the being like a truck. A spurt of liquid slapping his torso before landing behind the figure. From here the mass of beings at the stairwell would plow forth, coming at Hideo like a raging mob. Without hesitation Hideo would only glance up and slap his left palm on the ground as he braced for impact. Initiation of a biological breakdown of the molecules in the configuration of the floor would cover an area of about 6 x 6 tile slab. The array upon his arm sparking the initial phase of particle decomposition. The stone in the floor breaking down until the force created from rapid resizing would create a reaction. The result being an explosion equivalent to your human standard c4. Its explosive property would project outward like a traveling wave as the mass approached dumbfounded. The attack would engulf the beings in a violent roaring explosion, dissipating in a concussive wave that would send Hideo back through the window and wall.

CRASH

Hideo's body would blast through the wall, though only the first floor, his descent to the next building seemed much further than one story building, unquestionably he had no control of where his next location would be. This inner argument happening over a matter of seconds given Hideo's traveling speed was abnormal.

The crackling of the storm as it reached its climax, Hideo would enter the adjacent building through the plaster walls. Like a canon ball he decimated anything within a 5 foot area from the current wall. Debris instantly turning to dust as the cloud bellowed from the side of the building Hideo had entered. Like a grenade went off, Hideo traveled along the floor steadily grinding through it through the floors below. The way the street was constructed buildings would sit higher than others given the steep slope everything was built on. Thusly, Hideo would continue through the few floors until he penetrated a set of rafters and created a collision with a seemingly stone ceiling. Momentum had seized as Hideo rolled about grunting. Fractures in the stone would spread like crows scavenging for food. Head hurting and pain shooting through limbs that were synthetic made little sense, but as the laws of physics stood Hideo was its result. Within a few seconds the veins of cracks would give as Hideo came crashing about, straight into a wooden table. Vibrant lights piercing his closed eyes as he moaned. Busted tables as debris fell atop his battered and dusty figure Hideo would grunt. After regaining some where with all he would look around, a place that seemed to mimic the building he was just in, but before he could regain momentum he would be plastered from a travelling being.

CRACK

Hideo and this mysterious person flailing through the adjacent wall as they come to land in the street, but from the confusion Hideo would extend his right to grab whatever he could as his crimson optic fixated on the thing atop of him. Without question his left hand would shoot forth discharging a powerful blast of arcane energy upon contact. Breathing out as the body atop of him would be purged of life as it began to bleed from its orifices. Quickly jolting up and throwing the body off as a crack of lightning accented Hideo's paragon stance. His presence known to those standing around the street gawking. The thought of what had just transpired was certainly a lot to take in at the moment as his optic rolled over a street sign that pointed to a bar, The Nine Swords Bar.

Raising a brow he would quickly dash through the street as the few people standing outside only followed Hideo with their eyes until he reached the other sidewalk. Pocketing his hand as he glanced back, it was at this moment he would bump into someone

Darkest Silver

"excuse me sorry.."

He replied before stopping and backing up, making sure she was fine.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Guildhall Ward - Nine Swords. (Outside)

II-Hideo Kun-II

Skittles had been whining due to the sudden downpour, the rain quickly soaking his beautiful coat, causing it to cling to his well muscled frame. But otherwise giving him the appearance of a drowned rat. Jay could not help but giggle at her pet, even though she didn't exactly look much better. Shivering a little and cursing herself for not having brought a jacket or something, then again she had no idea it was going to rain, not to mention she wasn't expecting to still be in the city.

The storm had caused many people to vacate the streets, everyone seeing refuge inside, taking comfort from the warmth that their fires provided perhaps..That would be nice, to be able to relax with a hot meal and a glass of whiskey. Thankfully Skittles had been able to lead her back to the bar Tres had taken her too earlier that day. Hopefully it would be a little quieter?

The noise generated by the storm helped muffle the commotion that had happened just up the road, hell it was normal for such things to happen here. The last visit consisted of a stroll through the markets only to come across a werewolf....So she paid it no mind. Stopping to lean over and adjust Skittle's custom made collar, the griffins name written with rhinestones along the length.

Then out of nowhere someone bumped into her, almost sending her face first into the pavement.

"Wha- What the ********]

Managing to balance herself by using Skittles as a support she would straighten up and turn to face the man, who had already apologised.
Odd, normally people were rude or arrogant, but he seemed to be sincere.

"Oh...Umm it is fine..."

He had managed to cut off the rant she would of had, and not only that but he had gotten her full attention. Those dark brown eyes casually looked him up and down, not checking him out per say... but rather taking note of the blood that had stained his clothing. Now this she was curious about, he must of been in a fight, or maybe just happened to be terrible at removing stains?

"What happened to you?"

Random and blunt, Jay raised an eyebrow as she asked the stranger this, Skittles simply stared at him with those beautiful golden eyes, he was almost attempting to stare the man down...It was becoming a bad habit, always trying to be dominant.

Timid Gekko

2,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Trinity Syn
Wayward Warrior
~ ~ Age: 241 ~ ~
Activated Skills: NONE

Health: 294/294 Mana: 120/120
~~ Atk +4 ~~ Dfnc+2 ~~ Mgc+7 ~~ Adpt +5~~

When once our heav'nly-guided soul shall clime,

Then all this Earthy grosnes quit,
Trinity had snuck from her room, wearing a loose long sleeved black tunic, her hands wrapped in black linen cloth. Upon her legs she’d worn loose black pants and her feet were firmly wrapped in the same black cloth, preventing any noise from her foot fall. Her hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail and was tarred black. The only telltale sign of her identity was the hairline scar crossing the edge of her left cheek, and the sharp teal eyes she threw gazes with. It was the standard uniform of the Order of Black, the order of assassins and thieves. Trinity had trained for many years under a brutal master who shaped her into who she was today. At her side, held to her waist by a blood red sash, was a long dirk, sheathed in leather and tipped with poison. However hers was a mission of friendship. After letting Lian down, a guilt had plagued her.

The woman needed someone at her side and Trinity decided it would be her. She’d trailed the woman through the streets, blending in with crowds. As the woman waited in the temple, she’d scaled the top, silently waiting listening. She fought the urge to reveal herself then, despite her friend’s pleas. As the woman traveled down the streets once more, Trinity lurked carefully, having to refasten her wrapped feet several times. In the ages since her servitude, she’d become rusty with the finer nature of things. Lian ducked into a bar, and Trinity lingered outside, fiddling with a half masked that hid her nose and eyes, but left her mouth free.

She could feel her heart rate rise, and for the moment was thankful the tarring of her hair also hid through off her sent. Mere feet away from her friend, she passed by unnoticed, looking about the bar carefully before selecting a dark corner to stay hidden. She waved off an approaching bar maid, and leaned back, throwing her wrapped feet upon the table, carefully watching, ensuring her friends safety. Even Trinity had failed to notice Lovi until the woman spoke. It seemed strange, seeing the woman she knew virtually nothing but had shared combat with. In her land, they would be blade sisters, along with Lian, and Tres and Terrance would be their blade brothers. Warriors who defeat a great enemy together often formed a specific brotherhood within their orders. They would be fated for their paths to cross for all eternity. It would seem that at least fate functioned properly in this universe.

Watching the fight, Trinity’s body stiffened lightly, seeing the potential for a physical fight. If it came to that, she would intervene, though there was little she could do without harming either woman. She’d prefer to stay out of it, but she already owed Lian much and was honor-bound to aid her in whatever battles she played. Rising up she tapped the bar, and signaled for a small something. It was apparently a powerful smelling amber liquid in a very short glass. Not exactly what she had in mind. She crossed in front of Lian, facing the woman, thrusting the drink in her hands, locking her eyes on the other. This close, Lian should be able to recognize her from height and stance.

She motioned for the woman to meet her outside when she was finished and with that, quietly exited the bar, her hand pulling away the mask, but leaving her blackened hair in the severe pony tail. She rather liked it at times. Made her feel young. She awaited the woman, crossing the street to a small fountain where she looked at her own reflection. Trinity didn’t just feel young, she felt pumped, and recovered. Her body still ached, but yearned for action. It yearned to wield a blade though this time, the blade would be forging peace, instead of sowing lives.

Attir'd with Stars, we shall for ever sit,

Triumphing over Death, and Chance, and thee O Time.

Wheezing Werewolf

Blah blah blah. Lovi was getting tired of this exchange. It was pointless, and Lovi wasn't very good at it anyway. It wasn't really her 'thing', albeit everything was worth a try at least once. Gods, she forgot how long-winded this woman was.

Would she ever stop talking? It didn't seem like the amazon was listening and, in truth, she really wasn't. Lian stepped down from the bar and Lovi stepped down from her table, but stood in place when the elven woman finally decided to approach. Just out of arm's reach, but close enough that Lovi could see her tonsils as she went on flapping her jaw like it was going out of style.

On and on.....

Blah.........Blah.................

This was tiresome.

Lovi scooped up the chair she'd used as a stepping stool before and swung it at Lian with a great, heaving force. ANYTHING to get the inevitable moving.

Smoker

Once Hideo created some distance he too would size up the woman he overlooked. His single crimson optic fluttering over her being before he glanced back to his untimely entrance. The aches and pains from the blast would now be surging through his body, a few broken limbs followed by contusions would cause him to shift his body weight from one side to the other as he took a limp stance. Returning his attention to her once she posed a very notable question.

Darkest Silver

"...well, I know this is a very eventful manner of introduction but would you like to discuss it over a drink?"

A pleasant smirk appearing on his face as he ushered her towards the Nine Sword's Bar, His left hand pointing in the direction. The Rain increasing in flow as he rubbed the back of his silvery head.

"No point in us getting wet over a simple conversation right."

Adding to his previous statement, it was both rhetorical and true considering he didnt think she would enjoy standing in the rain, nor was Hideo going to remain if she refused his offer. He was a bit more concerned with what lurked in the shadows and allie ways he just ventured through...ravenous beings he hadn't encountered before.

If she so accepted his offer, He would lead her quickly inside the haven of the bar. Glancing back at his place of ascension once more as they entered the Nine Swords Bar.

If not Hideo would excuse himself politely and make a dash inside the Nine Swords Bar, glancing back to ensure a safe escape from what he just encountered not too long ago.

Desirable Genius

arrow Guildhall-->No Name Bar

The shouts of 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' from the crowd got Lian's blood boiling as she stood there for just a brief moment in time where it seemed like a stand still. It seemed like whatever she was saying was passing through one ear and out the other. Nothing was sticking. Then Trinity passed through, Lian raising her eyebrows in surprise but that would not stop the inevitable. When she was gone, Lian had only a few milliseconds before she heard the WOOSH of the chair, ducking and rolling backwards toward the bar, popping back up again with her hands up to defend herself. "You...You...URGH!"She screeched.

Screw it, a fight was a fight.

Lian advanced forward, pulling the dagger from her belt and angling the blade forward. She aimed for Lovi's legs, forcing her body to her right leg and bringing the dagger around to the back of her thigh, hoping to bury the blade into the meat of it. At this point, they were both angry but she would treat Lovi like the animal she wanted to be. Lian would follow routine for dealing with them...

Knock out the legs, get them to the ground, wear them out and aim for the heart.

Then skin, cook and eat them.

Lian glanced only for a moment to see more cell phones out, growling. This was going to be put up online as well. So be it. "If you want to be uncivilized, I'll skin you like a cow!"She growled, pushing the blade and giving it a hard twist into her flesh.
arrow Guildhall--> No Name Bar

Two months had passed, Gwendolyn biding her time before making her next appearance again. She had been watching things carefully, studying the intricate relationships between the members of the fighting group she had seen before they fought the vampire. Of course, her primary interest was already going through what she had planned to do...She was beginning to wear down. The loss of her son, the shape shifting fox child had driven her a deep sadness. The attacks by the bright lights with the peering eyes that made images on paper and on the magnificent boxes that hung in homes and buildings were testing her nerve...The loss of companionship was pushing her to anger and fury. She just needed one more thing...Just one more. Gwendolyn had plans to use the emotions that had been stewing for some time for her plans for the elves of the city.

Today though, she had originally had wanted to make the plans come to fruition. While tailing behind Lian and another elf into a tavern that was more like a leaky hole-in-the-wall, she leaned by a doorway. Things were going calmly...and then she could feel the dark, bubbling fury arise from one side of the room and spread to the other.

Then it got more amusing.

A circle began to gather, Gwendolyn seeking to join in the banter. Men were taking bets, Gwendolyn throwing in hers just for the pure fun of it with her cowl still over her head. Sometimes family resemblances could be troublesome. "Put fifty gold on the tall woman there...I know that elf. She can't do it..."She said lowly to the bet taker, then even lower to herself. "Not from what I have seen and pushed for..."

Dapper Genius

Guildhall Ward: Nameless Bar

As he strode through the bustling streets, his sharp ears detected a sweet, familiar sound. The sound of conflict, and maybe even a brawl about to happen. Intrigued, the white-haired gunslinger followed his senses to the source of the chaos; A small and unassuming bar.

Slipping quietly through the doors, he took in the beginning of a catfight, though from the looks of things these "felines" were playing for blood.

The best way to play it, thought he.

It wouldn't be sportsmanlike to interfere, of course. He was just one of the many who were reveling in the amusing spectacle. On second glance, one of the women seemed vaguely familiar... But he couldn't place her. He was an immortal, and one who was usually buzzed on hard alcohol. His memory was far from "The Grand Library." Hell, it was barely even legible, to stretch a metaphor.

Steady steps brought him gliding smoothly over to an opportune wall, where he found a decent vantage upon the fray. From his red vest, he produced a cheap cigarette, lighting it with a muttered word of magic and a conjured spark. He took a drag of it, relaxing to enjoy the show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff