Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Lady Gilaen
Tres Ecstuffuan

Lovi sighed with a kind of exasperation that spoke volumes of her newfound resolve, but she seemed oddly content beneath the mental fatigue. She set her pipe on the table and eased into her chair, choosing to follow his lead and move on from whatever poor news the messenger had brought.

"My life is entirely my own now," she began, so proud of that statement alone, "I attend my clients, my charity, my personal time, and little else. As leisurely as that would seem, I don't find myself with idle time anymore." That wasn't entirely true, as personal time for Lovi was often spent idling, but she preferred to think of it as a chance to sit and contemplate. Contemplation, by her reasoning, was certainly not idle.. at least not from the inside looking out.

For a brief moment of what seemed like forever, Lovi looked into her reflection on her glass. She felt so different, but looked much the same as when she left (if a little more refined in her current setting). She drank from the cool, perspiring cup to ease passage to her following words.

"I missed you," she admitted, sounding somewhat defeated, "I don't think it's worth much to say it now, but I did. Not that I meant to see you again, but I suppose it was inevitable." She didn't stay her words to spare his fragile ego. She was never really that type of person to begin with. She would have been content to avoid him forever if so-called fate had been kind enough to afford her the opportunity. And she would have missed him forever all the same.

The Ladies Ward - Upscale Apartment Complex

_____A warm hollow seemed to open up in his chest. It was an odd feeling. Lovi seemed happy which was different from how he remembered her last. Associating with him seemed to bring chaos into her life. A thing Tres thought she yearned religiously but in the end, it was understandably too much to bare.

______The fact that she admitted to missing him made him feel warm. It almost made this entire revolution he started because of her worth it...but it was offset by the numbness that came when she spoke what he already knew. This meeting was not fate, but mere chance. It didn't matter if Sigil was made perfect, Lovi had never meant to see him again and the truth was, she was happier, better for it.

_____He forced a smirk, hiding his true feelings behind his confident grin as he often did.

"What can I say...The Main Man is a hard to quit...", it was meant to be funny but the way he said it had almost no conviction. It was clearly a forced deflection.

_____It hurt him. He wanted to plead for her to stay with him but he knew that was preposterous and wanted to save himself the embarrassment. Deep down he knew it was for the best that she stay far away from him. All he had ever given her was hardship and she deserved someone who could make her happy.

______No amount of changing the world or fixing Sigil would ever make her want him back and the reality of it was crushing. She hadn't come back for him, she came back for herself. His phone rang again and he realized that he had been forgetting to breathe. He exhaled picking up his phone off the counter and gazed at the screen, not really reading it as much as giving himself a moment to compose himself.

_____He looked up at her.

"It was good to see you again Lovi.", he wanted to suggest that they meet again, get a drink, have dinner on the moon like old times.

...but he didn't....

Instead he simply stood, leaving a pouch of gold coins on the counter to pay the bill with a tip.

"I hope you enjoy your stay in Sigil, for however long it might be."

_____Tres walked away. As he headed towards the glass door of the apartment complex, cracks began to run along the length of his crystalline arm. Eventually these fissures spread to his pearly light brown flesh. Tres could feel it and like a man who's nose had begun to run bloody, he hurried towards the exit...

Desirable Genius

arrow The Market Ward to the Hive Sewers

Kalmuli had her prize and she walked down in an alley intersection, rummaging through it to see just what her alternate had packed. It was quite thrilling really to be able to touch her old goodies with her own hands. She smiled, pulling out one of the devices and fiddling with it a little. It was quite a nifty toy really. It was an explosive disguised as a light used for tunnels. Clever, clever. Kalmuli put it back in the back, removing the gas mask and starting to head to the Hive. She knew what Lian had planned and, if only to get things moving properly she would do it herself. It would do good to make the Matron panic for once. Good for the heart. Kalmuli reached the border between the Market Ward and The Hive, searching around for a manhole. Pushing her fingers through the small cover holes, she lifted it and started to descend into the sewers of Sigil.

She could feel the rush of the stink of it hit her face like a wet washcloth that had been sitting in a disgusting toilet for too long. Even as she started walking around the side paths that were above the water, she could feel the slipperiness that was the inhuman filth from around the city that was caked over the many cycles. No wonder Lian wanted to wipe the whole place clean again...even the waste system needed work. Kalmuli breathed evenly through the gas mask that filtered out the poor air in the sewers so she didn't pass out from the fumes. She wandered along, the spotlight of the flashlight in her hand illuminating her path. When she came to a juncture, she shone her light in and raised her eyebrow. She remembered this place if not poorly. The sight of claw marks on the walls...the littering of children's skulls and bodies still all over the place...this was definitely from the fight with the brain slug kids made by the Voodoo Man.

Kalmuli shone her light over the many bodies. She remembered the sensation of crushing the skulls under her old baton and the children who snapped their own necks because a bodiless creature made them do it. Then there was the fight with Derek and Guile not far off. She could see little bits of armor here and there, stooping down to pick up a piece of shoulder armor off the ground, holding it in her hand. "Stupid...Stupid Dwarf..."She said, her hand shaking out of anger and grief. Kalmuli had little tenderness for the past and her past life before she had taken the name 'Kalmuli'...but Derek gave her a sense of inner peace and acceptance. Something that had been so important to her self confidence before and had been destroyed after he disappeared. Kalmuli tossed the piece of armor away, moving away and kicking one of the skulls aside as she continued on.

She had to wonder just what else she would find in Sigil's Sewers...
Knight Breaker

She stepped from the darkened room after KB had stepped himself outside. Her steps were meek, but her eyes were firmly pointed at his back. Her hands were grasped together with the fingers interweaved together straightly. She had better days, but even through her tired expression, the priestess of light still seemed to glow. After walking herself through the forbidden carnage that lie within, questioning her morals as a Falis workshipper, she stood upon the awakened one that she had dreamed to return to this world. The fascination she had for him was a mystery to all, especially since she was suppose to hate all that he stood for. Maybe it was part of her good will as a priestess to save him. It was insane that she had done such a thing for such a person. Sey could have left him to rot forever in the after life or whatever hell he was sent to. Instead...

"You're back," she spoke from behind.

Ironically, the one who stood here with the most sin right now was Seyumi. Somewhere above Sigil, the grey clouds quaked with anger. Likely a rainstorm approaching. Or an omen.

Wheezing Werewolf

Tres Ecstuffuan

Lovi didn't believe in spinning beautiful lies for the benefit of others. Their world was one of painful truths, and avoiding them only strengthened the blow when reality finally struck. She knew it would hurt Tres to hear it, but she never expected her words to send him running like a coward. Tres was many things, and paramount among those qualities was foolish bravery. His ego was too strong to admit to fear of any kind, but she saw something like it in his eyes before he turned tail and ran.

"You're leaving?" she sounded concerned. She placed her glass on the table and started to rise from her chair. Was it so hard to face the their reality? Were her words so damning that he couldn't accept them for what they were and move on? She'd left him once already, but some delusional part of him had failed to comprehend that she had meant for it to be permanent. What's worse is that it didn't change how she felt about him. The thought of letting him go a second time broke her heart more than she could say, which was exactly what she'd wanted to avoid in the first place.

"Tres?" Her words didn't seem to break his pace as he went about his hasty departure. He didn't seem to hear her, or else he didn't care to acknowledge it. "Tres, stop," she persisted, but he continued on his way, picking up pace as he made for the door. She should have let him go, but her body seemed to react before her brain could rationalize what she was doing. She followed him through the door and out into the street.

"Tres, please.." Lovi reached out and caught him by the arm, gripping as gently as she could manage through her own state of panic. When his heart started to break, she felt it two fold through the link that still lingered between them. When she was certain she had a firm grip, she stopped in her tracks and held him back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. It was a poor choice of words, but you had to know it already. Besides that, we're both here now." She looked into his eyes pleading, though for what she wasn't quite sure.

((SO melodramatic))

Aged Gaian

Lady Gilaen
Tres Ecstuffuan

Lovi didn't believe in spinning beautiful lies for the benefit of others. Their world was one of painful truths, and avoiding them only strengthened the blow when reality finally struck. She knew it would hurt Tres to hear it, but she never expected her words to send him running like a coward. Tres was many things, and paramount among those qualities was foolish bravery. His ego was too strong to admit to fear of any kind, but she saw something like it in his eyes before he turned tail and ran.

"You're leaving?" she sounded concerned. She placed her glass on the table and started to rise from her chair. Was it so hard to face the their reality? Were her words so damning that he couldn't accept them for what they were and move on? She'd left him once already, but some delusional part of him had failed to comprehend that she had meant for it to be permanent. What's worse is that it didn't change how she felt about him. The thought of letting him go a second time broke her heart more than she could say, which was exactly what she'd wanted to avoid in the first place.

Ladies Ward

"I've got business.", he snapped as he continued to walk.

_____He wondered if she expected him to just sit there.

Why? What for?

Quote:

"Tres?" Her words didn't seem to break his pace as he went about his hasty departure. He didn't seem to hear her, or else he didn't care to acknowledge it. "Tres, stop," she persisted, but he continued on his way, picking up pace as he made for the door. She should have let him go, but her body seemed to react before her brain could rationalize what she was doing. She followed him through the door and out into the street.

"Tres, please.." Lovi reached out and caught him by the arm, gripping as gently as she could manage through her own state of panic. When his heart started to break, she felt it two fold through the link that still lingered between them. When she was certain she had a firm grip, she stopped in her tracks and held him back.

______Tres's pace continued, never stopping to look back. He pretended not to hear her thinking only that he could save the last vestige of his dignity by simply cutting off the meeting that they both knew should have never happened. It was easier to be angry than sad, so Tres let himself become annoyed. His march became more heavy as his anger grew. His powerful footfalls smashed into the marble surface, making his exit heard as well as felt.

_____He only stopped when she grabbed him by his left arm. Perhaps it was because of their strange connection, but when Lovi's hand caught his arm their true natures would be revealed. Lovi's arm was stone about the crystalline limb. He turned to look at her, with a large crack running down through the left eye of his grimaced face. He didn't want her to see him like this and the fact that she had seen it made it all the more painful.

Quote:

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you~"

((SO melodramatic))

"You didn't upset me!", Tres barked, nearly shouting.

He was clearly upset.

_____Tres would yank his arm away.

"Its fine. I get it...You got your own thing going and things tend to break when they are around me for too long.", he admitted bitterly.

((SELLL))
The Crafty Mutt

Finally the ordeal for some coinage could occur, losing his concentration with the banter concerning one of the men who appeared to associated with a competitor of hers. Addressing the orc with the first task for her own advances in whichever way that may have been, perplexed under the significance for the time being. A behemoth who barely needed an excuse to stain his hands red, Murvoth turned his head to look steadily and quite intensely at the woman.

" Puint pufth ov dis pursun and I canz du itz jub witout provbleum!!"

Lacking in proper mastery of the common tongue, yet coherent to comprehend his surroundings. He was ready to prove his meddle in this grueling city, knowing it was a competition of sorts. Those who impressed her were given the best scraps and all he saw was opportunity awaiting the brute in armor. Sigil was a bizarre location, seeking to elevate his standing with whomever granted him a fighting chance. This person chose the wrong person to have this beast get sicked on them.

Darkest Silver
p

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Crafty Mutt.

A pleased smile would form as both men gave their replies. Murvoth would find her searching through one of her various phones for a map, which would then be placed in front of Fulken the weird a** cat 'wizard'.

"Ok, so you both have your missions. Murvoth you will be going to the 'Hole in the wall', it is a bar further in the market ward. Looks like a tunnel through a building, made from some demon vs god fight a while back. You can't miss it."

Turning to him and scribbling the map onto a bit of paper she would hand it over in the hopes that it was easy enough to follow.

Then of course Jay would turn to Katos, a cheeky glint in her eye would spark trouble for the young man.

"So, since you will have two heads to deal with, I think you should take Fulken. He may not look like much, but he is handy at getting info without causing a fuss. Plus he knows the way to the ladies ward estate which you will be... infiltrating."

Well that was a twist, Fulken fluffed himself up as he was picked up by the woman and held out like some 'pet' for Katos to take.

"Lady nooooo, Fulken wants to stay."

Jay shook him a little to silence the 'wizard'.

"You will take him there, do what he says then come back to me. Or if you want I can drag your sorry a** out of your room and send you in person?"

The cat fell silent, heckles up as he relented to the command.

"Now both of you will meet me back here in two days max. I will give you a down payment now and the rest when you return. Any questions?"

Jay would wait to see if anything was said, but if not she would open the suitcase and remove two stacks of notes. Gold currency was common even if she preferred credit herself. But it was a great incentive for people when they could see the money in front of them. Each would be about $5 thousands worth.

Colonel Iyam A Heita
Just Naota
Savoki Sanoci
Tres Ecstuffuan
YummyBiscuits

Ursan could distinctly feel a presence form in his newfound lands. His knuckles popped, and the rings on his fingers clinked audibly when he balled his hands into small, bony fists. A man, rather a monster, he had come to know of was once again stalking the streets of Sigil, and the Lich didn't exactly know how to feel about it. On one hand, there was a powerful undead roaming, which could be good for him in the long run. On the same hand, there was a powerful undead roaming, which by no means would fall under the power of his spell, if it was strong enough. Sure, the masses of zombies, vampires, ghouls, spooks and spectres, maybe something more dire like a Loa or even a primordial zombie. But a man like Kyle Baker? That was something else entirely.

"Hmn." He made a sound, half annoyance-half curiosity.

It would be best to talk with him, maybe.

MIND SPEAK WITH KYLE BAKER

Kyle Baker, if he didn't have any immediate anti-psychic shield up, would feel, hear really, a voice in is head. Coupled with it, the image of Ursan standing on his lone building would flash periodically over his left eye. Mostly there so the Vampire would know who he was speaking with.

"I see you're awake."

Orochi Sey
Knight Breaker

She stepped from the darkened room after KB had stepped himself outside. Her steps were meek, but her eyes were firmly pointed at his back. Her hands were grasped together with the fingers interweaved together straightly. She had better days, but even through her tired expression, the priestess of light still seemed to glow. After walking herself through the forbidden carnage that lie within, questioning her morals as a Falis workshipper, she stood upon the awakened one that she had dreamed to return to this world. The fascination she had for him was a mystery to all, especially since she was suppose to hate all that he stood for. Maybe it was part of her good will as a priestess to save him. It was insane that she had done such a thing for such a person. Sey could have left him to rot forever in the after life or whatever hell he was sent to. Instead...

"You're back," she spoke from behind.

Ironically, the one who stood here with the most sin right now was Seyumi. Somewhere above Sigil, the grey clouds quaked with anger. Likely a rainstorm approaching. Or an omen.

"Yes." He answered the two simultaneously, his eyes narrowing and searching the horizon. Neither of them could command his full attention. In the distance there was a monumental power threatening to take a hold of Sigil, and close to him was the presence of another maiden just waiting to have teeth sunken into her like sweet, fresh fruit. Turning to regard the more immediate concern he reached up with his cold hand to brush her cheek with the back of his fingers. His eyes searched her own for a few long moments.

"You have done very well. Thank you, my love." He smiled. His hand dipped under her chin to lift it up, and being larger than her, he leaned over and gently kissed her. It was soft and short, romantic in a sense. Surely a savage hunger for her flesh was at play within his decayed heart, but his restraint seemed masterful. If there were any chance of losing control he didn't quite show it.

Alas, the peaceful moment of simmering thunderstorms and a hellish landscape of the walking dead just had to be interrupted by meddlesome mortals. Those not quite like his beautiful priestess who knew their place and were so nice to have around. The lightly armored swordsman that was taking zombies apart had all the trappings of an assassin. Clenching his teeth in frustration the vampire king sneered and stepped ahead of Seyumi, stretching an arm out before her to block her protectively behind the length of his cape. Looking down at the interloper from the raised position at the front of the broken cathedral and its split steps he spoke to both the nin and to Ursan.

"What is this! You think you can usurp my lands while I sleep? You dare insult me by sending this mongrel!" Seething through thought and speech it was clear KB was unimpressed. Before the necromancer could explain the situation the vampire centered his will and erected his defenses becoming a blot of nothingness on the psychic landscape. The image of Ursan flickered out of KB's mind leaving only the lone tresspassing shinobi.

turnipsama

Jinbei

For the time being he'd merely cleave his way through the horde en route to a dessicated buildings remains. Smoldering pleasantly in the distance. It was still too far to make out, but closer inspection would eventually divulge a figure silhouetted by the fire. By the time the shinobi could make that out however, it may have been far to late to escape.

Aged Gaian

Darkest Silver
The Crafty Mutt.

Then of course Jay would turn to Katos, a cheeky glint in her eye would spark trouble for the young man.

"So, since you will have two heads to deal with, I think you should take Fulken. He may not look like much, but he is handy at getting info without causing a fuss. Plus he knows the way to the ladies ward estate which you will be... infiltrating."

Well that was a twist, Fulken fluffed himself up as he was picked up by the woman and held out like some 'pet' for Katos to take.

"Lady nooooo, Fulken wants to stay."

Jay shook him a little to silence the 'wizard'.

"You will take him there, do what he says then come back to me. Or if you want I can drag your sorry a** out of your room and send you in person?"

The cat fell silent, heckles up as he relented to the command.

"Now both of you will meet me back here in two days max. I will give you a down payment now and the rest when you return. Any questions?"

Jay would wait to see if anything was said, but if not she would open the suitcase and remove two stacks of notes. Gold currency was common even if she preferred credit herself. But it was a great incentive for people when they could see the money in front of them. Each would be about $5 thousands worth.

Colonel Iyam A Heita
Just Naota
Savoki Sanoci
Tres Ecstuffuan

The Crafty Mutt

_____Katos took the cat...awkwardly. He assumed that it must be some wizards familiar. He didn't much care for wizards and he didn't much care for cats. He didn't hold the fluffed up thing for long despite whatever cuteness it may have possessed. Setting it down he quickly stood up after Jay brought the suitcase to the table. He had no questions besides the one that Jay seemed to be answering...

When do I get paid?

_____His face lit up when he saw the gold notes. He certainly could appreciate the increase in pay grade. The mercenary finished scraping the UWP insignia off of his breast plate with his combat knife and swiftly returned the blade to its scabbard at his hip. The merc was not shy about collecting the down payment. He enjoyed money. It brought the ex-Enforcer a sense of security.

_____He picked up his stack far more gingerly than he had handled the cat.

"Consider it done Ms. Bourne. Murvoth may Kord bless your steel.", he said to his comrade.

Aged Gaian

Quote:

The Spell Circle was on it's leg's, and beginning a solid jog now. There were upwards of twenty groups of people acting as runners now, let off in at certain times so that one portion would finish around the same time as another. A mass attack, if you will, allowing some to fill in the spaces if one team falls. Ursan knew things were on their way, and his split consciousness allowed him to keep an immaculate view on many groups at once.

YummyBiscuits

count_zantara

Knight Breaker

Orochi Sey

Deus Ex Aizen

Akako Akari

turnipsama

The Hive

_____The emerald construct floated silently above group 8 as they worked in tandem to draw the massive circle. Oz had no opinion on Ursan or this initiative, his directive was to obey. Yet he felt in that strange undefinable something that existed within his sentient mind that something was wrong. It was not that the dead walked but something else...

Wheezing Werewolf

Tres Ecstuffuan

She just wanted to talk. Wanted to know that everything was fine between them, despite the problems they'd had in the past. They were friends. Through the worst of everything this damned city had to offer, they always had been. With a slow, creeping crackle the smooth grey stone of her own arm began to break. She hadn't noticed the transformation from skin to stone until the thin, spindling cracks reached her shoulder. He'd already pried her hand away by then, but she pulled back all the same. He'd never been angry with her before. Ever.

Lovi took a moment to breathe, examining the damage to her own appendage as she flexed her fingers tight, then wide. Lovi tried so hard to avoid real, passionate anger, but it was creeping over her just as surely as the cracks in her skin. With gritted teeth, she held it back. There was nothing to be gained by losing her composure.

"I wasn't broken," she replied, having pulled apart his meaning in a blind attempt to get at its center, "You don't break things half as well as you let them break you. You leave so much of your mind steeped in delusion that one small truth sends you running in the other direction. Y-" She hadn't realized it, but she was starting to breathe heavy, and her face had gone red. She balled her hands into tight fists. When she couldn't summon the words to say exactly what she thought, she threw her hands up and shook her head.

"Fine. I just wanted to talk, but clearly I can't convince you to stay." She didn't really leave. She couldn't bring herself to turn her back and walk away a second time, but she didn't make any more effort to stop him.

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Tres Ecstuffuan

count_zantara

Knight Breaker

Orochi Sey

Deus Ex Aizen

Akako Akari

turnipsama

+ Whoever else is in The Hive at the moment.

Kyle Baker's reply was not unprecedented, yet it brought a fleeting irritation to the Undead Lord. These were no longer his lands. They were his now, and the undead inside his subjects. He would learn that.

"You are not welcome here, pissant." He replied to himself mostly, before giving a flick of his wrist.

A summoning array formed around is outstretched palm, and a blue-green gemstone set into one of his many rings began to glow with power. He willed his power into being, bending the strength hidden within those rings to become his own. After so long, they were quick to comply, and the array, a series of blue runes floating in the air, tumbling and turning in concentric circles, gave birth to a legend.

The Caster Sword had fallen into the hands of a Lich. The Pendragon family had crafted it with sweat and blood, forging incorporeal aether into physical form. It was bound together with the sacrifice of countless souls, one of the first atrocities the family would be documented as having flung into the world. Now, in the hands of this blackened skeleton, it was more than a weapon.

Rather, a tool.

Sword of Ursan
Through simple forme-change, Ursan manipulated the hand-and-a-half sword known as the Caster Sword into his current weapon. The hilt of this cavalry sabre styled blade has been replaced with his wand, and it extends down the blade before the sharp curve begins.

Using this blade allows Ursan to manufacture spells at an advanced rate with a much smaller cost and regen time. It also serves as an energy-battery, another source to siphon off of.

Ursan cast one look to Oz, in his draco-form, making his turns and twists through the sky. It was enough to establish a psychic link, and relay information to the psycho-construct. He knew Tres would receive the information as soon as he could manage.

"Kyle Baker has risen from the dead. I will attempt to route him." He breathed into the construct's mind.

He slashed through the air, and the sword seemed to melt into the air. As if he had shoved it into some invisible hole, and continued on the downswing, Ursan's slowing movement spoke to resistance of some ethereal sort. He let the blade fall to his side with something that sounded like a hiss of annoyance, and stepped forwards. He disappeared.

It might be foolish to challenge the vampire, if one were a mortal man. The CEO was known for being a capable combatant, and an avid user of negative-energy. Ursan had a distinct advantage over the man, however, and he was willing to exercise it if Kyle posed a threat to his up and coming kingdom.

Ursan wasn't a mortal, and he knew enough about Kyle Baker to feel confident if battle came, he could win the bout. While his intentions were not to stake a fight out of the man, it was a distinct possibility. He'd much rather convince the man to leave of his own volition, and simply leave The Hive for the time being. The chances of that happening were low, but it was a gamble Ursan was willing to take. If worse came to worse, he'd ultimately kill Kyle once again.

For the good of his people.

Ursan would melt into existence again, simply stepping back onto the cracked sidewalk. The door he had opened closed behind him with a flick of his sword, and he quickly made account of what was going on nearby.

Kyle Baker and an unidentified woman behind him. A victim perhaps, or maybe an avid fangirl on his heels willing to give her life for his carnal pledge. Off in the distance, a man ran through a smaller horde of zombies, making quick work of their soft flesh and slow movements. He was of no consequence, Ursan had come for Kyle after all.

The wizzing movement of the golden eye set in his black skull centered on the vampire, and Ursan moved to face him completely, his sword at his side somewhat amicably.

"Mr. Baker. I'll ask you to leave, once, and post-haste at that."

Aged Gaian

Lady Gilaen

"Fine. I just wanted to talk, but clearly I can't convince you to stay." She didn't really leave. She couldn't bring herself to turn her back and walk away a second time, but she didn't make any more effort to stop him.

Ladies Ward

"What is there to talk about Lovi? What did you want me to say? That I missed you too?", Tres paused, letting the question hang.

"That I hoped every day, that you would return, even when I knew you had no reason to come back."

_____Tres deluded himself of a great many things.

"Well you came back a bit early.", he said as if defeated, finally in an inside voice so that only Lovi could hear.

"Sigil still isn't perfect, not even close. Lian hates me, I just got done fighting undead out of the Market Ward, Men are dying in the Hive to clean up the mess that KB made when you were here before, and my party is spread thin trying to hold this City together.

...and I don't know how to make it right with you."
          , he admitted, the stress evident in his voice.

Aged Gaian

YummyBiscuits

Ursan cast one look to Oz, in his draco-form, making his turns and twists through the sky. It was enough to establish a psychic link, and relay information to the psycho-construct. He knew Tres would receive the information as soon as he could manage.

"Kyle Baker has risen from the dead. I will attempt to route him." He breathed into the construct's mind.

He slashed through the air, and the sword seemed to melt into the air. As if he had shoved it into some invisible hole, and continued on the downswing, Ursan's slowing movement spoke to resistance of some ethereal sort. He let the blade fall to his side with something that sounded like a hiss of annoyance, and stepped forwards. He disappeared.

The Hive

Reinforcements are on their way. I will keep watch of the runners.

______The airbourne constructs broadcast his thoughts back through the connection formed by the Necromancer. It was a strange thing to speak with the dead but Oz found comfort in his prime directive. A telepathic message was sent to the construct back at the base, which would relay a digital message out to several individuals.

To: Tresondros Ecstuffuan

The Vampire known as Kyle Baker has returned from the dead and has been sited in the Hive and presents a significant threat to the Hive Reclamation project. Your presence is requested to support the Back up the standby contingent forces on the battlefield.

Deus Ex Aizen

To: General Kanzaki
CC: Tresondros Ecstuffuan

The Vampire known as Kyle Baker has returned from the dead and has been sited in the Hive and presents a significant threat to the Hive Reclamation project. General Kanzaki your orders are to deploy the standby contingent to the attached coordinates, intercept and destroy the Vampire Kyle Baker and any minions. Chairman Ecstuffuan will rendezvous with you at the onsite base.

[Attachment: 1]

Destructive Forces

To: Cel'Che
CC: Tresondros Ecstuffuan

The Vampire known as Kyle Baker has returned from the dead and has been sited in the Hive and presents a significant threat to the Hive Reclamation project. An Enforcer Contingent is en route, requesting DFOC aid at Coordinate attachment.

Lian Feaorne

To: Lian Feaorne

Lian, Kyle Baker has been sighted at the Hive. I know things between you and the Master have been bad, but if Kyle Baker disrupts the Reclamation project, it could stand to disrupt any hope of ever taking the Hive back from the Undead. The coordinates of the project are disclosed.

Count Zantara

To: Thomas Baker

Kyle Baker has been sighted in the Hive. Enforcers are on route to secure the Reclamation project from the threat. Any aid you can supply would be greatly appreciated.
Knight Breaker

((Far too many of you to quote, so I'm going to stick to one.))

His touch was cold. Not warming in the least bit. It made her shiver just a little, but her eyes were locked to his the moment he looked at her. It was not a lie that she admired him. She saw value in him in more ways than one, but there was a semblance of care that went pass mutual benefits.

"You have done very well. Thank you, my love."

She frowned amidst her tired face. He was getting awfully confident now that he was back to life, going as far as to say that she loved him. What a silly word. It had more to do with the fact that he was talking down on her, when it was only their previous encounter back in Latent when she was the one in command. Of course he was going to take advantage of this moment when she was in a weakened state. Her eyes looked defensively at him, only to have a kiss be sealed between them. Shock came to her face, her hands unclasping one another and pressing against him. She did not try to push him away. It was out of surprise.

Her hand came to her mouth, covering it as he faced their new arrival. She was too distracted by that to pay much attention to KB's attempt to protect her and the following encounter between the two. She took a few steps back, not sure whether she should be angrier or calmer by his action. It was only then that she finally picked up the strong energy happening in the Hive from somewhere, causing her head to rise and her hand to return to her side. She swerved her head left and right. Something was going on. Something big. And she had a feeling that someone was stealing her thunder. It was her idea to usurp the Hive of its undead had she not have succeeded in reviving KB.

"Someone beat us to the punch?!"

Or maybe it was worse. Maybe someone was getting rid of them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff