• Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

Ash wove her way through the streets of the market ward. She fidgeted idly with the beads on her bracelet as she wandered. Occasionally, she would find herself having to push people out of the way. She was not a particularly tall person, only measuring up to five foot five. Many people were too preoccupied with their shopping to find interest in a rather average-looking, white haired woman.

The petite woman didn't seem to mind her lack of height, however. She hummed merrily to herself as she carried a suitcase in one hand and a necklace box in the other. It had taken her ages to find this particular necklace, but she would be paid handsomely for it. Business was good.

Somehow, the universe seems to know exactly when to break a wheel. Take for example, the sudden cracking noise from the wheel on Ash's suitcase. The left wheel fell to the ground, split neatly in two. Ash stopped for a moment and stared at the broken wheel. She sighed softly. "Go figure... I'm in a strange city which is easy to get lost in with a broken suitcase..." she muttered to herself. "And now I'm talking to myself, too." she added after a moment's pause.

She picked up the two pieces of the wheel and stuck them into a side pocket of the suitcase. It was a heavy case, but she was able to lift it. She staggered down the street, carrying the suitcase on top of her arms with the necklace on top of that.

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Aged Gaian

Propel The Spacecraft in the Pleiades

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Apartment Complex 36 B - Guildhall Ward

Tres reached out with both his hands, gesturing for her to lean in forward. As he made this slow movement with the intent on placing his hands on the side of her head, he spoke trying to lower his tone in order to calm her mind. "I felt something from you when you walked into the bar. I'm not a telepath, but even I felt it. I'm not telling you this to try and get in your pants, because I'm not sure how often guys tell you this...", Tres began once again trying to make a joke. "but you have an inner power. If my hypothesis is correct, may your an example of human evolution. The mind that evolved as a result of the exposure of supernatural energies.", Tres then grew very quiet and the world seemed to still.

Like Tres said, he was no telepath. As an egoist the only way he could forge a connection with people was through physical touch. He closed his eyes, focusing his mental energies to flow through his hands and into her body in a way that acted as a sort of communication. She would feel nothing at first but then a sort of tingling sensation as if a chilled finger raked itself through her senses causing her skin to develop chill bumps. It wasn't an icy cold but a cooling relaxing sensation. Next would come a relaxing of the muscles not unlike a depressant drug. Tres needed to calm her down and quiet her mind so that if he could find that talent hidden in her mind then he could forge a connection between that energy and her conscious mind.

Sieg closed his eyes and visualized the information he picked up as he communicated with Gloria's mind. Tres placed an image of himself in the plane of existence that existed within her mind, her very imagination. With that visualization he searched for a light, not unlike that of a star in the center of the universe. He turned within the seemingly infinite void and saw a beautiful star.

"Yes...", he said simply but not expanding upon it more in order to keep his concentration. Tres communicated with her mind to produce that same visualization, this was Tres using psionic suggestion to facilitate the realization of this power. He reached out into the black void of nothingness and when he closed his hand he felt the soft touch of gloria's hand as her consciousness would be pulled into her own imagination with a cognizance that she never would have achieved alone except with years of meditative practice. This visualization of gloria would be at first overwhelmed by the brightness of the star. The intensity of being confronted with this hidden power would send a shock to her system as the unimaginable brightness of it would prevent her from looking upon it. She would be wracked by a powerful headache and her body would rush oxygen to the brain causing the a nose bleed...

"Don't lose it...", Tres requested as his mental image gripped the hand of Gloria's mental image of her self harder to prevent her from being shunted from her imaginative plane. "Open your eyes!", Tres's mental image shouted as he pleaded with her to open her eyes to the bright star and forge that connection and realization of her hidden power.

Dwell in the abyssal plane like the hordes of hades

PP: 27

Desirable Genius

User Image
Lian let out a surrendering sigh, raising her hands up. "I'll admit...the pretty, pretty Princess is the one that wears the armor."She huffed, using the bed to help to get her back up to her feet in a standing position. Shuffling to the bathroom, she got back down on her knees, pulling up a pair of pants that had been soaking during their rounds around the sheets. Scrubbing with a grumble, she glanced over at him. "I haven't met someone in years that could match my strength in the field and in the sheets..."She commented with a nod. "I might have to see about getting back into fighting if this keeps up...Though...if outside doesn't calm down...It seems we'll have to put going to the Arena on hold..."

Lock always found himself in the strangest of places. His abusive drinking always took his feet on journeys which no sane man would dare think of doing. The hangover had finally left him as he stood in the streets rolling a cigarette. There were far too many people to deal with while rolling and walking in this place. Soon enough the cigarette was brought to his lips as he licked the sticky bit then finished the roll. Lock's zippo lighter was then pulled from his jean pocket and the cigarette was lit.

It was only moments after the cancer stick was set aflame that the sound of something breaking reached Lock's ears. Those gray eyes of his looked around to see the white haired woman mumbling to herself just a few feet from him. They then fell upon the broken wheel.
"Need any help with that?" Lock spoke, a thick Russian accent quite obvious.

Aged Gaian

The Nine Swords Tavern

"What in the underdark could be going on out there."

The half-dwarf said, shaking out a piece of armor over the water of the tub as he turned his head to look behind his shoulder. He was above the ground level which prevented him from having the earthen senses that he didn't even realize he had. Derek shook his head and looked back at Lian, "Man I don't get people. What on earth would turn someone to a life of constant strife where they would cause this kind of ruckus at this time of night.", Derek had no idea how much of the kettle he was calling black.

"My strength is all I got right now...but know you got it too.", he said while slapping his large muscular chest to show his knightly dedication to Lian.

"Whatever it is down there..."

~~~The Charred Forest~~~

As soon as her voice rang into the air, there was a moment of alert that went off in his head. If Sieg had heard her, s**t would hit the fan. He had to act fast and ignore the fact of his energy being sensed. On that note, though, the Wyvern she was looking at couldn't be forced to move at all or it would give away Trinity, in the situation that Sieg had not heard her.

From behind Trinity, Leo may notice that her shadow began to boil a bit and then in a sudden action it whipped up, wrapping around her a bit before trying to forcefully drag her off in the opposite direction. There was a bit of a malevolent feel the the energy as it did this and if Leo had made any actions toward the shadow, he would probably feel a sharp piercing sensation erupting as a set of spike like structures erupted from the shadowy mass when he neared it.

In the case of Sieg turning to pay attention, if he were to look in the direction that Trinity had called out, the clone that had stood by idly would have to act immediately to grasp his attention, though he wouldn't be able to act until he saw a moment of concern or an action to look in her direction. The kind of action would have to be an instinct move but it would depend on Sieg's stance as to what his instincts told him.

If all went well, hopefully Trintiy would not have let anyone other then Leo and Wyvern know she was there, and assuming she wasn't fighting the shadow that was attempting to drag her away and stifle any sounds she may make, mildly suffocating her if she felt the need to scream so to prevent any more attention being turned toward her. She could fight it, but she would likely know it would be like trying to cut and fight water.

If he had managed to pull her away and out from sight of Sieg in this fashion he would let go of her and make sure he had not been compromised before speaking up and asking, more or less, 'What were you thinking?'

~~~The Pub of Nine Swords~~~

Sitting back in his seat, he tilted his head a bit as the wrinkles on his face brought a look of thought to his face as the smile turned into a pondering expression. It took him a moments before he finally came to an answer. "The girl is like you in more ways then you think. You both have a fiery attitude and both of you are dragged into a profession of death at such a young age. Also, believe it or not, but that woman did not always use fire. It is only something that has become her in recent years. As for why she wanted to talk to you, there was likely something in you she saw that reminded her of her past. You understand that you probably look a lot like she did at your age. As for her being suspicious, this is coming from a kid that just turned into a fish. I can't tell you much but you are going to have to be more specific on what exactly you want to know..." Wyvern intended to get the girls trust because he had become generally curious on what kind of reactions he could provoke out of Trinity with this girl.

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

Ash jumped and dropped the suitcase. At least she had the fortune of missing her foot. She turned to look at the man, studying him with electric blue eyes. There was something exotic in her voice, though what it was exactly couldn't be placed. She seemed to simply have a generic mix of accents which somehow meshed. "I wouldn't turn it down. I'm looking for somewhere to spend the night and, well..." she swept a hand out, indicating the broken suitcase "This. Could you help me find somewhere to stay?" she asked, sounding hopeful as she tried to pick up the suitcase again.

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Aged Gaian

OOC: wait, what, where is trinity?

Dangerous Lunatic

((Trinity is actually at the fight. She felt the power surge and was attracted to it.))

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Well while that makes things more simple for Sieg. I should have been reading your post. I thought she was still in the city.
(( ...Depending on how well my abduction just went, she WAS at the fight... >.> ))

Dangerous Lunatic

Wyvern
(( ...Depending on how well my abduction just went, she WAS at the fight... >.> ))

((You know it will never be that easy.))
"Place ta stay?" Lock's forehead would furrow as he began to think of a place to stay. A drag of his cigarette was taken as he thought. Last night he had ended up staying some place nearby that was pretty cheap, but where was it? "Well, I can't be too sure, but I do know of a place nearby that's pretty cheap. Just not sure of how to find it..." Lock's sentence slowly went towards mumbling as he continued to think on his toes. Then it snapped, he knew exactly where to go!
"I found some place called the Pub O' Nine swords, I'm sure they have some place to stay! Good luck." And with that Lock dissapeared into the crowd.

OOC:

s**t, sorry I gotta bail. Gettin' kicked off the computer now! D< SORRY!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
The mace smashed into James's left arm, the shock of it travelling down his arm and causing him to drop Amaterasu, The man grunted at the pain, and through sheer force of will, balled the hand into a fist, and took advantage of the interval between mace swings to launch a single devastating counter-punch to Seig's chest.

Quote:
(Dou) Hellish Shock Fist: Basic Dou Technique: An important aspect of James's special fire-laced melee strikes is the fact that he produces a highly focused blast of fire from his fists with every strike. Such an effect can injure, blind, and stun his opponent with a shockwave of force in addition to extreme burns. Comparable to the blast of a grenade, using this technique, James can increase his overall striking range, and his offensive capabilities. Hellish Shock Fist is accompanied by two sub techniques. Armor Shock and Banishing Fist.

Armor Shock: Comparable to a tank's HESH round. James attempts to use the power behind the blast wave from the Hellish Shock Fist cause spalling within enemy armor, The intent is not to penetrate, but to eviscerate the opponent using his own protection. Most effective against armor plate systems, and the like. In order to use Armor Shock, the Hellish Shock Fist strike must at least be charged. James is unable to use multiple Armor Shock attacks in quick succession, reserving them for powerful, single strikes.

Banishing Fist: While in Dou form. James can tap deep into the sacred power of his ki to deal even more damage to supernatural creatures

This was going to hurt very much. It was an example of James's prowess with his power, the result of years of creating ever-more destructive techniques and refining existing ones. Rarely, had James ever used his Hellish Shock Fist ability and all of its subtechniques together in one blow, but Seig warranted that sort of power.

He was going to be sent flying a pretty meter or two.

[I thought you were only going to swing the mace if I was blinded or something]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces