Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wyvern
(( Aw ********... ))

// rofl

You didn't need to edit all that much. Your character was hiding under a table. Leo was just sitting at the bar near Trinity before heading outside looking to start painting buildings red. cool //

"...enough to start a massacre 'round here yet"

Interesting.

Marius cocked his head just slightly as the man behind him continued to speak.

"...I assure wouldn't care if I started picking people off..."

Very interesting.

Slowly he clasped his hands together and intertwined his fingers before dropping his chin into the cleft of his thumbs and index fingers. Too much violence, too much unwarranted violence. Why would someone attack those who are seen as innocent? Most citizens just live to get through the day, interrupting that system with sadness and death only inflicts harm. No good ever comes from senseless death. At least that is what he believed. For now, Marius continued to sit and listen before he shut his eyes and intently homed in on that voice.

Aged Gaian

Naturally the half-dwarf would find himself kissing on her neck but then he found himself after losing it for a second and he would sit up from where he was, "Is this ok?", he said simply tipping his head to the side as if to wrench from her an honest answer. He enjoyed having her as a friend and he honestly needed her help more than he needed this.
~~~The Chared Forest~~~

"I may not know everything, but I know more then you think I do. Who knows perhaps I might even know where The Crimson Assassin is, on the other hand, I could just be pulling your chain. Regardless, I like how you have changed your views. God may forgive but you intend to drive all of existence to become blind. If I had to guess, with as horrible as you are right now and with as much as you wouldn't mind going to hell nor heaven, your long life and failure to die is your punishment. You can say other then what I said all you want, but in your blind rage, you aimed to kill Yusuke. You don't have right to call yourself a man anymore demon. As was then as is now, you will refute what I say from being the truth, but deep down, you know that on some level that what I say is the truth. Bury yourself in your lies, the truth will catch up with you. Your god is a merciful one, the problem is, you are willingly looking away from what he wants for your own selfish reasons, but perhaps you should focus less on me right now and more on the man trying to cleave your head off..."

~~~The Pub of Nine Swords~~~

Looking under his table, with his closed eyes...which meant he really wasn't looking I guess...I don't know but you get the point I am trying to make here. ANYWAYS! Looking under the table, the disguised Wyvern tilted his head at the young lady who was hiding away from Trinity. The old wrinkled and well aged face expressed a look of concern (obviously fake if anyone knew better). He almost spoke out but stopped. He had to remodel his voice for a moment, a very unusual technique of his, but it was the depth of his affinity that allowed him to be able to do so.

Finally, after prolonging the concerned look, he finally tried to speak again. "You know little lady, it isn't a good idea to be causing trouble in this city. There are all kinds of people here, but hardly any of them the kind you want to mess with...Are you alright?" Did he really care? Of coarse not, but she didn't know that, especially after the almost grandpa like, heart warming (though very much fake) smile came across his face. Looking up for a moment so not to tip Trinity off, he continued to speak, below the volume of the room, but enough so that the little lady could hear him. "If you want I could try to sneak you out of here so she doesn't catch you."

(( I am not under a table, I was talking about the girl that Trinity threw, I was LOOKING under the table... ))

EDIT:
(( Sieg, the one thing I like about these probably bad attempts to convert Sieg is the fact that it is nice to see if I am getting any better at provoking people. In your case, the answer is still no, I am not getting any better ))

Aged Gaian

OOC: The trick is when Sieg was roleplaying with Lykaios Theta, one of the main themes about that section of story was Sieg discovered that he is not unlike those world threatening terrors that he did battle against in his young age. He realizes that he stands alone, he realizes that he is a failure, and he knows that there are a lot of people in the world who thinks he is a monstrous religious nutjob who prays to a flying sphegghetti monster in the sky. Sieg already realizes that nobody cares because as long as it doesn't hurt them personally then it is none of there concern.

So you can't use those facts to crush his spirit. He's already cognizant of it.

Give me something new to work with and give him a startling realization. Then maybe we can work.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tresondros Ecstuffuan
OOC: The trick is when Sieg was roleplaying with Lykaios Theta, one of the main themes about that section of story was Sieg discovered that he is not unlike those world threatening terrors that he did battle against in his young age. He realizes that he stands alone, he realizes that he is a failure, and he knows that there are a lot of people in the world who thinks he is a monstrous religious nutjob who prays to a flying sphegghetti monster in the sky. Sieg already realizes that nobody cares because as long as it doesn't hurt them personally then it is none of there concern.

Give me something new to work with and give him a startling realization. Then maybe we can work.

// "I've got something in mind for Sieg with Croix, though it isn't any attempt to convert, demoralize, or make him doubt himself or his beliefs. xd " //
Hotaru didn't look to see if anyone was sitting at her hiding space. At the time, she was more concerned with hiding from her potential kidnapper. After witnessing the damage Trinity did in the forest, Hotaru knew that she was no match for her in a fight. The best she could do was resort to childish tricks to buy some time. She sat on the floor and rubbed her chin, trying to think of a way to sneak past Trinity. She was in direct view of the door so that was out. Perhaps a window? It was then that Hotaru noticed a wrinkly old face peering at her from above the table. "..." She waited to see if he would rat her out or not.

Suddenly she heard his voice and almost jumped in surprise. Hotaru had been so preoccupied with Trinity that she hadn't noticed him. "Umm...I'm okay.." She seemed to be a little hesitant to answer because she wasn't sure he could actually hear her. He seemed to be rather old. Hotaru looked to see if Trinity had moved yet, but she hadn't. "If you could help that would be great, but how can you get past her?" The child never considered that she might be conversing with yet another villain.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
"And Yusuke is none of those things!"

You know, mass murderer for things as petty as money. Also, a woman, although there was probably Rule 34 art somewhere that hinted otherwise.

James jumped back, a decisive move to avoid the mace as it scraped against his frontal armor, and his return strike was to bring his nodachi down, one-handed, upon Seig's mace arm, to shock him into dropping it. As clumsy as Seig's blows with the weapon was in James's eyes, it was still far too dangerous to be allowed to swing around. One blow, one lucky blow could turn this fight around, and James's armor was still light in comparison to the monk's Tekken ability.

The hell was all this bullshit Seig was managing to sprout. Sinner of the highest order, accept his eternity of bliss.

"You need to shut up with the "woe is me" crap" James began.
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Tresondros Ecstuffuan

// "I've got something in mind for Sieg with Croix, though it isn't any attempt to convert, demoralize, or make him doubt himself or his beliefs. xd " //

(( I think I know where this is going...Sieg, i suggest you cover your a** and don't let him get behind you... ))

Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
[[So Sieg, we picking up with Tres and all?]]

Aged Gaian

Aged Gaian

Glory Sieg
[[So Sieg, we picking up with Tres and all?]]

OOC: YESSIR

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wyvern

(( I think I know where this is going...Sieg, i suggest you cover your a** and don't let him get behind you... ))

// Cute. cool

Maybe you should practice what you preach, since I could probably make mad bank selling tickets for Gaia gold to have people watch/read Croix rape Wyvern all tentacle style. rofl //

Desirable Genius

User Image
Good question. Lian brought one hand down, running her fingers through her bangs since the rest was still tied back. "I'm not sure...But I am on the floor beneath you...There aren't an consequences being with you, are there? Terms of Agreement? Contracts?"She asked with a smile, rising up so she was on her elbows. "I'm okay with this if you are..."

Desirable Genius

Tresondros Ecstuffuan
[[Oh Gawd! My mental images of this is making me die xD]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out