Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Prophet

User Image

XXXS H I V A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
              XXXXXXXXDon't go expecting me to bow to you. I just might chomp off something you hold dear.

Considering the fact that he had been on deck the last time Nathaniel had called him, staring blankly at his new master and all, Shiva already knew who to go to. The guy didn’t look too bad for someone who had the aura of a human with the piercing red eyes of a demon. He wasn’t dramatically tall [then again, who was as tall as this giant?] or overbearing. Not bad at all. Of course, looks could be deceiving, and it would be just his luck that this guy was some demented weirdo with questionable hobbies. Because, as you know, all people are genuinely evil even if they appeared not to be. He groaned inwardly just thinking about it, but he supposed he really couldn’t complain too much. He felt as if he had seen all the bad where masters were concerned… and, besides, this one was young. He was a definite upgrade from the old men he had grown accustomed to entertaining- a much welcomed upgrade. But did that necessarily mean that he planned on getting up anytime soon? Still no. He was enjoying his last minutes of freedom… you know, if you count being shackled and forced to hunch uncomfortably against the side of the ship “freedom.” He watched as his master, some human with a parrot, and a bird looking creature- growling in the back of his throat at the latter- disappeared beneath the deck. Great. He had earned himself another round of people watching. That should be quite entertaining.

The grey man and his little dog toy had disappeared in distraction, but that was a mere passing fancy in his mind and was of no longer any of his concern. Folding his hands before him and placing them in his lap, he stared off at the rest of the crew bustling around to load up crates and barrels of what he could only assume was rum which was lovely. Oh, he’d never been drunk before- never even tasted the devil’s juice- but he’d seen what it could do. If that many barrels were coming on board, he was going to be nowhere in sight when the idiots started trying to soak it up like bread. Shiva sighed through his nose as he shut his eyes and breathed in the ocean breeze. It was definitely a new experience, so that was a plus, right? Regardless of the small chatter and moving and dropping of s**t on the deck, he found it quite possible to be lulled into a false sense of security and long for sleep. He hadn’t gotten too much since the slaver decided to throw him a little “going away party” which consisted of his sexual services being used on all of the customers for the day… and even a little showcase between he and one of the slaves. Really, it was a must see.

However, the very moment he found himself in a dreamless light sleep, the sound of orders being barked at the crew caused his eyes to shoot open and land on the noisemaker. Grey man… Great… grey man was the ******** captain. This ought to be good. His master once again resurfaced, and this time he had no other choice to rise even though the other didn’t call for him. Good, so it looked like Shiva had a choice in whether or not he walked his uptight a** over there. After mulling over his options for a moment or two, his feet propelled him forward until he was standing slightly behind Nathaniel. Close enough for him to hear the words he was about to utter without straining, yet far enough away that the man didn’t accidentally bump into him as he was turning around. “Uhm… you… can you unlock these?” Shiva completely ignored all else, keeping his eyes as far away from the flying creature as he could. He didn’t want to know him. Didn’t want to look at him and admire how beautiful his wings were. He simply didn’t want that thing to exist in his world.

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            " ¿Me quieres Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me necesitas Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Va a burlarse de mí Tu lo sabes
                                            "

Once again, Diego encountered another man that barely understood his mother tongue. The attempt at Spanish was admirable, but he couldn't help but laugh. His accent was far from perfect; even his word choice was pretty bad. When he introduced himself, many questions flooded his mind, mainly about his association with any sodomites on board the ship. What he just like the Captain? Was he just as bad, or worse? So many negative thoughts swayed in and out of his head... until a very familiar scent came about. Rex did understand one thing he said. In his hands, as a dear friend of Diego: alcohol. He dearly missed its smell, the way it goes down his dry throat... he especially enjoyed the "magic" one drink can do to a person. Seemed to have "borrowed" a bottle from another crew mate. Speaking of which... he soon found himself in company! All sorts of strange senses flooded his nose. There was another... human? The scent seemed slightly off from Rex which confused Diego. Then, there was a HUGE bird standing right behind them. But, there was parts of him that was clearly human! And, he was talking to the bird, asking it if he knew Spanish? Then.. another seemed to appear from out of the blue! Instantly, he was thrown off from the assortments of scents that surrounded him. Was he a demon...? Human...? Or... something he has never smelled before?!

This ship... this ship was one Hell of an interesting circus. And... Diego didn't want to admit that he's the latest attraction. For now, they all seemed friendlier than the dear Captain. They weren't trying anything funny with him... so far. The rum bottle was in his hands, waiting for his lips to wrap around its neck. Flicking his eyes up, he gazed at each and every one of these men. Maybe... maybe it doesn't have to be so bad being a slave on this ship; he can get piss-drunk every night.

"... Nombre es Diego," he introduced himself to them.

One of the men suddenly started talking to him, making fun of Rex for the lack of Spanish skills. Out of the blue, this man spoke an entirely different language! The instant those words were uttered, an expression of confusion passed across his face. The "scary" look in his eyes softened along with his brow. He was starting to relax [properly, mind you]. A smirk passed from his lips as he took a swig of the rum. Diego licked his lips, trying to get every drop of rum.

"Qué? Yo no entendía ni una pizca de eso," he laughed, taking another swig, "But... we've come ta an equal understand, no?" After he spoke, the same man offered up a smoke. "What de 'ell... if you don't mind."

One the cigarette was made, Diego plucked it from the man's grasp. Instantly, he slipped it in between his lips.. wondering how he was going to spark it. Suddenly, a strange voice echoed across the deck... announcing breakfast? He has never heard of such practices on a pirate ship. Another chuckle passed from his lips as he flicked hi gaze between everyone.

"Is t'is what pirates do?"

Diego remained where he was, deciding to merely "follow" these men; he wouldn't take orders... but he wanted to know how things would work during his "temporary" stay here.

Quote:
OoC 1. Name's Diego 2. What? I didn't understand a lick of that.

Lonely Prophet

User Image

Aerial had almost forgotten exactly why he had been digging in his box of goodies until he heard the telltale signs of clothes hitting the floor. The corners of his lips turned upwards as he bopped his head from side to side. He hadn’t answered the slave’s earlier question concerning his death. It wasn’t like it was in the other’s power to stop him. He chuckled knowing the guy probably thought him incapable to bring him down alone because he was significantly smaller. Most people thought the same thing when they weren’t aware of his ability to shift into any other person he’d ever seen. He definitely had quite the lot at his disposal, some even bigger than this brute of a male. Slender fingers wrapped around the thick leather of his whip, pulling it out and setting it to the side. It was his beloved child after Zara, of course. Squinting his eyes, he felt the cool metal against his hands and scrunched up his nose as he pulled the cuffs out. They weren’t exactly the ones he was looking for. He wanted the shorter one. This one definitely gave more leeway.

“Meh. These’ll do,” he muttered lowly to himself as he grabbed the long chained cuffs out and turned back to face his newly naked slave. Golden eyes roamed the exposed skin displayed in front of him quite generously before dropping down to the human’s crotch area and staying there. With a professional’s eye, he sized it up in his head, comparing it to all of the ones he’d had a taste of in his lifetime. One thing was for sure, Aerial was definitely not disappointed at all… at the moment. So the guy hadn’t lied about being hung like a horse, but now the little doctor had to make sure his slave could use what the great gods had endowed him with. It would take entirely too long for him to train him into being the bed partner he wanted. In fact, he would rather give him away for an upgrade than have to spend his days like that. He’d done it before. Broke the last slave he had actually. Eh. Totally not his fault, though.

The voice of Silver reached his ears, but he ignored it. The ******** did he need real food for anyway? His breakfast was standing right in front of him. He licked his lips, ifting his eyes a bit higher only to frown at the lack of scars covering the muscled chest. Did no one whip and torture their slaves anymore? Sheesh. What the hell happened to the slaving business? He sighed. Yet another pity. “Are you new to this, kid?” he questioned without really caring. It was just idle conversing that kept the little room from drifting into awkward silence. That was never really a good mood for the atmosphere before good sexing was about to occur. Using the box as a step stool, the redhead moved up and hung the middle rung of the chain from the hook in the ceiling before petitioning for each of his slave’s hands. Once the man was in secure, Aerial tugged on the chain a bit for stability and stepped down. “I only ask because you’re like a ******** clean slate. No scars. No marks. It’s boring as ********] As if to emphasize his point, he latched his long nails onto the front of the man’s chest and dragged them down, leaving long cuts on his chest. Aerial smirked only slightly taken aback when his gifted cuts began to knit themselves back together. Oh, this was going to be too good.

Bending over to pick up the whip he’d discarded, he walked around to the back of his slave with a small fit of laughter. “I see now why you were given to me. A toy I can’t break. Aerial likes.” His body shifted into an exact copy of the one man he’d ever loved. He towered Christopher and was a tad bit bigger. Perfect. Reeling back, he brought the whip down hard across the back of his slave and watched in childish curiosity as the deepened cut tried to mend itself together. Though, Aerial didn’t give it too much time to recover before he delivered a few more lashes to him for shits and giggles. He wanted to slice him open now. The doctor in him caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end as his fingers twitched to reach for his scalpel and start slicing and dicing. ‘Later, Aerial, later,’ he scolded himself, shifting back to his own size and stepping up to the other’s back. The robe was dropped from his slender figure as his arms moved around the slave’s waist, his hands sliding even further to begin his thorough examination.

SKIP ‘CAUSE I’M LAZY AND THIS IS GAIA

There was a certain glow about the incubus as he removed himself from Christopher and peeled his sticky body from the wall. Bathing was definitely necessary. He didn’t pride himself on going about smelling like a pirate like some people on board were prone to doing. Looking over to his slave, he slid his box back over and stepped up to release him from the cuffs. “Don’t give a damn what you do. Stay or leave just don’t touch anything in here if you stay. I need a bath. Breakfast is in the mess hall if you would like to not starve. You’ll figure out where it is.” He retrieved his robe, walking back to the door that led to his room. “Oh, and you passed your examination,” he tossed over his shoulder with a smirk before stepping through the door. Grabbing up his towels, he headed out onto the deck without giving much of a passing glance to them. It was so much of an inconvenience for him not to have a ******** tub in his room. He had voiced as much too, but it was apparently impossible to just add one in ‘cause he wanted it. Pfft. Whatever. So instead he found himself in the communal one. At least he would be alone. Everyone else on this blasted ship would be bombarding Silver with their empty tummys.

User Image

I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD.
                  ___________ALL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW FLOATING IN THE RIVER ON LOGS
                  _______ _______
                  GUNNA TAKE THIS SACK OF PUPPIES AND SET IT OUT TO FREEZE ˚

Well he had shouted his orders, time to just chill the s**t out, he was the Captain after all. He took a drag on his cigarette blowing smoke rings into the air completely relaxed. Hell, he didn't even flinch when Chuck brushed him off, though he did make a mental note to stroke his ego later. He just grinned, how cute Chuckie was jealous and he didn't even get to go that far. Silver eyes moved to look at Diego watching him interact with some of the other crew from his perch and he smirked. Hm, what a good looking crew he had... hadn't he wanted to tell Rex something? He wracked his brain but couldn't seem to remember until the bird boy came into view. Right, he was going to assign him a slave... actually the bird boy seemed just the right one more him... already following him around... ahh...

He flinched at the cold nose on his back and turned the nose now on his chest he blew a puff of smoke into the air. "Well.. hello there." He chuckled moving to tilt the boys head up and away from his chest he blinked down at him turning the others head from side to side to look at him. What an interesting find... he was some kind of rare merman he could already tell that by looking at him, but what kind? Something with a keen nose that was for sure if he was sniffing everywhere. Bec just leaned back and pulled the boy closer to him not minding the feel of the other on him. "Are you looking for Kono? I can hear his sitar somewhere... or did you need me for something?" He gave a lazy half smile eyeing the interesting boy up and down.

In fact his fingers found the other's ear rubbing it curiously before just leaning to take another puff of his cancer stick.

{{bleck so short}}

Cluttered Phantom

13,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Konohana Celt

Konohana heard his name being mentioned and turns towards his captain. He continues to play as he turns all the way to face his captain and an adorable looking merboy. He walks over to them and tilts his head to the side--never ceasing on playing his beloved sitar--as he observes the boy near his captain. Such a skinny little thing. Konohana held back a snort and kept his face looking care-free although it disgusted him at how the merboy may have been treated before. This was one of the reasons why he had a strong dislike for slavery in general. However, he would not mind taking an assistant for his own if his captain so wishes.
Konohana smiles a wide and friendly smile at them and asks with a slight lilt at the end of his question, "
I heard someone call me, so I can right over. Did you want to request a song?" He moves his gaze to the slightly shorter, younger boy. "Hello~ I am Konohana Celt, the tailor extraordinaire of this fine and unique vessel! Who might you be my adorable scaley friend?" He makes a short playful bow, all the while never stopping his fingers from making the music play.

((SOOO SHORT Boo!!!))

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
████xS H A P E S H I F T E R ████ x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Screeches of terror filled the moonlit sky. Feet pounded the dirt ground in a deseperate struggle to flee the beast hot on their heels. Few were foolish enough to fight back, only to fall into a dozen pieces. The air shivered as the cause of the hovac huffed out growling breathes amongst the carnage. Behind it, smaller and less grizzly pants echoed quietly together a hundred yards away. Soft whimpers and hiccups followed before hushed whispers urged them to quiet and just go. Several teens dashed out to the west from their hiding place while the beast huffed, confident of its inability to sense them. Unfortunately, no direction they traveled would save them this night. The blood in their veins and on their hands a beacon. A petrifying cry froze the last group in their tracks. Unwillingly, they bodies ticked around to face the horror they birthed. As feared, the hulking beast hovered no more than four feet away. Wide eyes begged for mercy. Neither eyes or facial structure were visible; only the buttons and cloth greeted their desperate expressions.

Bleary sky blue eyes flickered to the conscious world. In a gentle hum parted chapped lips. "Hm..." It had been years since he recalled that part of his memories. None could imagine the immense satisfaction he gained the morning he regained a clearer mind. Guilt and sorrow gripped his heart beside it, but they barely hindered the sense of justice done. His mother did not deserve the fate given to her. Nothing she nor he had done warranted the punishments handed. If the people were less fearful, perhaps their demise could have been avoided. Not that Pharos gave one lick about it. What had happened, happened. As his mother told him, "There will be times where nothing you do will fix the mistakes already done. Those affected will hold you responsible and refuse to let you forget. In those times, you may feel helpless and trapped. Don't let the past harm your future. The only power it has over you is the power you give it." She told him that the evening he confessed to fighting with another boy, and the strange incident that followed. Afraid of her reaction, he toppled his mother over in his relief. He could hardly imagine his situation if she pulled away from him too.

The familiar shout of Silver fully snapped him to the present. Though she warned against wallowing in the past, he was sure reminiscing filed in the okay zone. If he corrected her that way, he could easily imagine her pouting indignantly. With a warm, amused smile, he rose from his napping area: the captain's roof. No one bothered him up there and the view was lovely. As long as no one approached without greeting, he slept like the dead. Of course, the prospect of food promised a swift rise. On that subject, Pharos threw himself off his spot to land gracefully on the ground and stride to the mess hall. He wore his "plain" black tunic with a white sash and pants, and knee-high tan leathered boots. It had taken a few weeks of haggling to convince the tailor to keep his attire simple. Of course, the conniving fiend did it his way. On closer inspection, one could not miss the intricate designs placed on each piece of cloth. Technically, the man fulfilled his request. Compared with his own outfit, Pharos' fitted the bill.

A quick sweep of the area located said tailor along with several new recruits. Another mereman from the looks of it and two humans. They stood beside one member he recognized: Lolin Cifer. A sweet birdy with issues that Pharos wanted to cuddle away! Sadly the sentiment had to wait till Cifer loosened up, a task Pharos held little qualms over. Even if Cifer desired space for weeks to come, Pharos had others to occupy his time with. Like the captain. Both Captain, Celt, and mereboy stood in a group. What for, the light-haired man hoped would be finished after food.

Delicious aromas replaced his musings for hunger. How long had it been since he last fed? Not concerned with the answer, Pharos plopped down the seat closest to the server window. The sooner he filled up, the sooner his continuous battle with the captain could continue. Or greet the new guys. No need to be rude since they were no doubt going to be at sea together for a long time. A clunk notified him of the full plate of awesome before him. Without a second to lose Pharos devoured his helpless breakfast.

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x x x x x x x x

████ P H A R O S ████x

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx
                                                      Christopher was pretty let down that Aerial didn’t answer his question about him dieing. Well given the fact that he couldn’t die, he guessed it would be all right. So he wouldn’t question Aerial about it again he would just drop the subject. Christopher watched Aerial closely once he started chuckling and then watched as a thick leather whip was pulled out. Christopher couldn’t help but feel slightly excited.It wasn’t long before Aerial turned towards him wipe, and hand cuffs in hand Aerial stopped standing in front of him his master golden eyes roaming his body. Christopher watched as Aerial leaned down and then examined him, which felt slightly weird to him, so he started to move his toes and looked at the wall in front of him waiting for Aerial examination to be over. Christopher then heard the yelling of one of the other crew members yelling something about breakfast being ready. Christopher couldn’t help himself from hoping that this encounter happened quickly because he hadn’t had a good meal in god knew when.

Christopher tilted his head to the side slightly when Aerial asked him if he was new to something, but Christopher had no ideas at the moment as to what his master was talking about. Really, if it wasn’t for Christopher's ability to heal himself, his body would be covered in scars more than that he would have been dead long ago. Christopher watched as Aerial stepped on a box and hung a chain from the hook in the ceiling. Then Aerial asked for his hands Christopher gave his master with no problems. Once that was done the chairs were tugged on to make sure they were stable which they were. Christopher listened, and the question Aerial had asked before quickly clicked to what his master had been asking him. He wasn’t all too pleased with being called boring, and he frowned, he opened his mouth to answer when long nails dragged their way down his chest opening his flesh. Well finally his little ability was out of the bag when his cuts knit themselves back together.

Christopher wasn’t all too pleased when things got under way there was the power behind the whip when he felt it across his back. The man let out a surprised yelp at the hot pain in his back it didn’t last long, and he felt the pain start to fade, and his cut began to knit together. The cut wasn’t even closed together before Aerial started to hit him again with the same powerful hit this time, he didn’t stop at one hit. Christopher was very confused by the powerful hits, he was being dealt no wonder Aerial said not to judge him but his size because he had a pretty powerful hit. Christopher didn’t have too much time to think of these matters his mind was swimming with each new hit of the wipe. He ever tried to turn so he could look at Aerial, but he couldn’t see very well only making out a large shadow. The only conformation that the person was Aerial was when he felt a smaller body pressed against his back as arms with painted fingernail moved from his waist to over parts of his body.

THE GRAND DANCE WITH NO PANTS!!!

Christopher was panting heavy his body was covered in a mixture of blood, sweat, and other bodily juices. Aerial was right he had been given a workout, and his body was still healing its self when Aerial released him from the cuffs.Christopher’s body limply fell to the cool floor boards, he closed his eyes loving the coolness of the floor against his heated flesh. He opened his eyes when he heard Aerial speak. Christopher had mixed feeling when he learned about passing Aerial’s examination as he would call it. He could still feel the slicing of his skin as Aerial moved his scalpel long his body. The pain was much of a higher grade then he was used to but there was something that made it all worthwhile, and that was the sexual encounter with Aerial alone make bearing the pain much better. His shivered still feeling the delight from the encounter it would be enough for Christopher to want more his body would crave for it.

After Christopher, body was healed, he felt a little better he was feeling slightly light headed as he sat up he really needed a shower desperately. Christopher rubbed were the cuffs had dug into his wrists as he had pulled against them. The marks were healed, and all that was left as blood rings around his wrists. Christopher got to his feet and started to make his way over to were his clothes laid, and his stomach growled. He remembered what the cook had said about missing breakfast, and you went hungry if you missed it. Right now, that was more important things over a shower no matter how bad he needed one. He would eat after that shower, and next he would explore the ship a little that was until his master needed him again. Much to his discomfort he dressed cleaning the blood from his body that would be visible to anyone who happened to see him. Christopher exited Aerial’s cabin he had no idea were anything was on the ship, so he set out to find someone who could point him in the direction of some food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff