Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Lunatic

User Image

________________________ _________________
                                              Did his words make him angry?

Did Chuck care?

AHA! NO.

He did enjoy the shame, fed on it really. Shame meant a weakness and Chuck had none but it was nice know what to poke at, even if it was his captain.Watching the man tumble to the deck with clear satisfaction pressed on his lips. Chuck was happy to walk away, his dominance displayed. Sure he could walk about but what was that? Turning his head aside curious of the foreign look. Ah, defiance again; just what he liked to see. Heart fluttered eyeing the man and attempting to stifle his grin.

He couldn't.

Teeth pared, tongue lashed out with a click. Did he want a kiss now. First mate lean in feeling the warmth of his breath bounce back over his cheeks. C'mere Chuck'll give you a kiss. Hm? Chuck didn't speak foreign but it didn't sound nice and he could read that much in the man's demeanor. He was cocky, to hell bent a fight and with little ole him. "Tsk." Chuck took took the lack of English as a lack of balls, why not let all th kids in on the joke. Hm? Chuck would have shared a fist back.

The shoulder received a low grunt and jerk of the arm. Twisting his head "You should show me, some respect." His voice thick like gasoline and gravel. "[******** mutt.
" He turned and spit at his heels.

Oh look at least Baloo was on his side. Always playing the victim Chuck, it was easy wasn't it.Eyes flickered down to the small hand, gently snatching it away.It wasn't the felines fault their captain was a whore and laid with dogs. Chuck clucked his teeth and sneering as he watched the man retreat. That's right be on your merry little way, he was nothing but a slave after all and Chuck was better than that, on most day and this just wasn't one of those days. He couldn't hold the men look hearing Baloo defend him, honestly what would he do in a fight. Chuck huffed, half laughing at the entire thing. A nod and wave of his hand dismissed squirrely blue love bug not before taking note of the adorable sound his sneezes made.

Honest as ever.

Pinching he worn leather and sweeping it under his nose he have it a good whiff with a shrug. s**t smelled fine but a bath sounded better. That thing touched him and he could just feel the hives and the tingle of infection. He needed to be cleaned. Biting his cheek to keep the twisting at bay he walked off to his room, passing Be with a flat, "captain."

Once he was free from the deck his shoulder slumped, tired. Pressing a hand to wake of the door and stepping on the hell of his boot he kicked it free then went the other. "What are you doing?" Eatting sop now? Toes wiggled on array of Persian carpets, not recalling where he stole them from.He shrugged off the worn leather carelessly letting it pool around his feet as he approached his prepared bath and attendant. Reaching over his hand and taking hold of the light fabric, a grunt pulled the cloth free and tossed it with the coat and boots. His body of course well muscles, more defined than most of the crew and riddled with scares of a time before his deal, there were to many to recall all the stories.Giving his head a scratching and undoing the line of buttons that held his trousers up, he let his flatten around his feet and at last he was free.

Kicking a foot over the small tube, shiver shivered at the new warmth. Back slumped as his other foot came into the warm water, lowering himself with a blissful sigh he threw his arms aside and threw a leg out.
User Image
____can't we just hold hands and watch the sunrise
NYA, I'M S❤ S❤RRY ❣❣❣
Taste the clean water and just breathe____

Small hands were still wiping his mouth when Chuck came in and he stuck out his tongue pointing at it. "I thought... I thought it would be yummy." He shook his head one more time ears moving down with the taste before his hand covered his nose as Chuck moved closer. He barely noticed the difference between clothes on and off anyways, he didn't even like wearing the cloth they gave him ... it got in the way sometimes. Oh! He smiled when Chuck got in the bath and dipped the scrub brush in moving the soap on it he started with the other's head frowning at the dirt that muddied up the water almost immediately. Huffing he stuck his fingers in the water beside Chuck purifying it again.

"How do you get so smelly?" He laughed picking up a cloth to wipe at the others face with clean water he smiled golden eyes flashing. Chuck was his second best friend! Baths were fun and sometimes Baloo would just get in with him! Hot water was always the best he never got hot water back on his island! He hummed rubbing the cloth around the others neck and washing off his chest, but the shirt had protected most of him. Now and again he dipped his fingers in the water to purify it before moving to the others back scrubbing him clean and making him smell like lemons. The smell was nice and he couldn't help but dart his tongue out to the others shoulder disappointed when it didn't taste like the fruit either.

Moving back to scrub at the others feet he sneezed before pouting, "Why soap smell like fruit and there is no fruit?" He huffed tail puffing up and his belly growling, he was always on the prowl for fruit especially from Chuck. His ears flicked up glad the the others smell was getting better and he smiled brightly his tail swishing behind him as he purified the water one more time his markings glowing. "Nya, where you go last night? Was it an adventure! Oh! I got to get the smelly water in market! Ate a fruit there... big chase calling me a thief! Did you know you need money for fruit?" He was kneeling by the side of the tub ears flicking up and down with his emotions as he swirled his fingers playfully in the water just liking the warm feeling of it. "No eat money, smells bad too."

His tail flicked brushing over the carpets a few times and fluffing from static before he soothed it back out looking sideways at Chuck and waiting for his own story from the man.... or fruit he liked fruit too.

_______________I just wanna make you smile

out to sea, avast me matey arr! ~giggle~
bouncyfuzzball BALOO
User Image

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            " ¿Me quieres Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me necesitas Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Va a burlarse de mí Tu lo sabes
                                            "

Diego could feel a real fight coming on when Brimstone jerked back to face him. The insult and spit sent Diego into a rage. But, before he could properly retaliate, someone interfered. It was a familiar scent to Diego. It was another animal scent mixed with female pheromones. He remembered seeing Kitty earlier. Was he hovering above him when Mr. Dead stabbed him in the back? The instant that the cat fluffed up... the instant Diego's anger subsided. He was getting a lecture from someone that barely reached his chin. The way he spoke reminded him how his mother used to scold him. Diego did the best he can to hide his smile; this... this was a great distraction from what he felt. it didn't help that Kitty's sneezes made him 10 times adorable. Kitty was the first to disappear, followed by the supposed first mate. His laughter irritated Diego; the thought of cutting off his tongue passed through his thoughts and was shortly dismissed. Slowly, he tried to distance himself from everyone. Going into the hull was out of the question; Brimstone went in that direction. Bec was busy having a smoke.

He ended up escaping to the stern of the Silence, taking in the gorgeous view. It's been so long since he gazed at the sea. These waters were far from the deep blues that surrounded Spain. These waters were nearly crystal with thick foam lapping up the ship's sides. The smell, though... it was the same salty breeze that lapped his face all those years ago. Feeling the winds blow through him made him feel "clean" again. The stickiness was replaced by the cool caress of the breeze. It's been so long since Diego truly smiled from joy. Even though he now lived the life of a slave... if he ends up working on deck, he could forget about the collar that wrapped around his neck.

Quote:
OoC

Sparkly Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´

Marumara

•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•

Marumara watched wide eyed, the chains had been taken off once on board and tucked away for later use. He's also been allowed to roll around in what looked like a water barrel, it was large and metal but it had been full to the brim with water. By the time his impromptu bath ended, there was literally no water left at all. His skin had returned to a healthier light blue shade and some of the crack and bad spot on his skin had simply vanished. It was a new thing for him, to be taken care of Maru still wished to jump away into the ocean but he would prefer not to be speared, maybe his new owner would allow him to swim alongside the boat if he was good.

His clothing had been left alone, it was bonded to him in a way that completely defeated everything else. As was the horn that was kept in a loop of his belt of gold, yet another thing that his former owners had tried and failed to sale. Eventually Maru was simply let loose upon the ship to do as he wished, which might in all honesty been a bad thing. The warm salt hair seemed to be the best thing to his sensitive nose and it certainly didn't stop him from beginning to explore his knew home. He would have to pester his owner later, at the moment the cherry headed man was currently at the helm and Maru certainly didn't want to disturb him.

Putting his nose to the test the little mermaid happily put his nose to everything including any of the crew or other slaves that got in his way, though he did avoid the scent of the Incubi. One of his last masters had been a Incubi and his son and brother had lived with him, Marumara was lucky to have survived. Shuddering at the idea, violet eyes sparked as the scent of gold and gems sent him into a frenzy, it didn't take long at all for him to find himself outside the captains cabin which also smelled of musky sex. A pout ran across the Maru's face that simply wasn't far! It wasn't as if the Captain would let him play in the gold.

Grumbling to himself, Maru returned and eventually found that several of the crew all had what he considered to be precious mainly metal. Eventually the residual smell of gold set the little male off, taking him into direct contact with the Captain. Maru couldn't help himself upon happily running his noise against the Captain's back...he just smelled so very very good.

•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´
• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•

Lucky Wrangler

User Image

"Naw, Cap'n has me workin' the deck for now." Rex winced in distaste as they walked lower into the boat, onto the gun deck. It was an altogether rather eventful trip - there was some kind of odd (somewhat suggestive-sounding) thumping from up above, Nate was indecently stroking his bottle of rum, and some sort of feather-clad man (he was a man, right?) was having a conversation with Snaps, of all people.

Well. Snaps was not per se a person, but seeing as he was currently having a conversation off of Rex's shoulder, the blond figured that he qualified.

"'course I'd rather work the guns. I was in charge of the crew on the last boat... not that I'm braggin', mind you. They weren't very good, the lot of them, so it wasn't so hard to take charge." Rex wrinkled his nose and ducked under a low doorway, finding himself standing at the foremost edge of a row of rather mean-looking cannons. He let out a sound something like the low, delighted growl that one might hear from a well-fed lion, stalking forward and running the palm of his hand over one heavy iron barrel. Battle-worn nicks meandered with decorative castings, tickling the pads of his fingers. They were nice, nice guns. In fact, he felt considerably better about his presense on this ship, having seen them.

This was a proper goddamn pirate ship. This was the kind of ship people had nightmares about.

Well. People that weren't Rex. Or probably any of the other pirates on this ship. Nate didn't look like the nightmare type... then again, he mused as he glanced over at the man, you could never tell.

He moved a little further down the line, and clouds of gunpowder rose up from underneath his boots. This, he wasn't quite as pleased about, and he frowned at the sight of the floor. Made a mental note of it - ought to be the first thing he cleaned up, before they all went up in flames.

"You ought to be careful in 'ere, y'know." He nodded at the bird-man - Cifer, Nate had called him. Too many syllables already - Cy would do. "Get all this powder in your feathers, and all someone's gotta do is take a match to you. Boom!" He spread out his fingers in an altogether clear gesture, barking a laugh at the though. Not, of course, because he'd ever wish for someone to go up in flames like that - hence his displeasure at the sight of all the scattered powder - but because it was, admittedly, a rather funny thought. "I'd go shake it all off in the breeze, if I were you."

Snaps squeaked indignantly, however, clearly not taken to Rex scaring his new friend.

Rex rolled his eyes and turned to Nate. And... did a bit of a double-take.

"You look a little off, buddy. Let's head back up, think I hear us gettin' ready to sail." It was, of course, a sound only a seasoned sailor could identify - some combination of the hurried footsteps of men, the swing of ropes and the unfurling of the sails. Time to work, then - a shame, he didn't actually have nothing against partaking in a celebratory drink. He tugged the bottle away from Nate in consolation, taking a long swig before passing it back.

By the time they made it above deck, the Silence was already heading out to open water. This didn't make much sense to Rex, seeing as there'd hardly been any wind back in port, but... well, it was a strange ship. The supposed wolf-man from earlier sat looking out to sea, and for the time-being Rex joined him by the railing, drumming his fingers against the weathered wood. Snaps fixed the stranger with a beady black glare, perhaps somewhat unsettled by his canine scent.

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            " ¿Me quieres Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me necesitas Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Va a burlarse de mí Tu lo sabes
                                            "

His nose started to tingle when someone else approached. Just like Kitty and Brimstone, this man was part of the group that gathered around him from earlier. But... he never figured out his scent until now. There was nothing off about him; this guy... was one hundred percent human! This confused Diego very much. Wasn't this ship one, big floating carnival of freaks? The Spaniard didn't say a word as the human took a spot to his left. His gray gaze kept flicking to and from the human, wondering what was up with him. Another scent accompanied the human. Perched on his shoulder was a bird.... with a rather unnerving stare. That damn bird kept clicking its beak getting an eye full of Diego. For the longest time, there was silence between the two. Diego didn't know whether this man was a slave or a pirate. The human's appearance was a lot cleaner than his; the lack of any restraint gave him a hint. After awhile, it was Diego that broke the silence; though, he decided to speak in his native tongue than indulge in English.

"Curios ... un ser humano en este barco..."

Diego turned away from the view to face the human, trying to figure out why he wasn't working. Did he have a job that didn't require him? Or was he like Diego: he wasn't given an order? It didn't matter to him; he wanted to know if he needed to watch himself. This guy might be just another sodomite after his cherry. Diego did his best to keep his eyes away from the bird. It kept staring at him as if the animal was judging him. Another scent soon lingered; it was a familiar scent, one in which remained as a far off memory. Without knowing it, Diego licked his lips, missing the taste of grog.

"Es el alcohol me huele?"

It didn't matter if the human understand him; anyone would know the word "alcohol."

Quote:
OoC 1. "Curious... a human on this ship..." 2. "Is that alcohol I smell?"

Lucky Wrangler

User Image

"Huh?"

He turned his gaze away from the horizon to the wolf-man. Who was talking - to him. But not in english. Spanish? Sounded like Spanish. Rex knew a little of that, although he always got it mixed up with french. It rarely mattered anyway - he'd picked it all up on the waves and in bars, where everyone spoke some bastardized mix of everything anyway.

In any case, he hasn't a clue what the man was asking about. There was a word that sounded like 'human'. Rex shrugged, but wasn't one to turn down conversation. Assuming that the other man spoke only Spanish, he figured he might as well hazard a guess. Say something - Rex didn't care that this man was a slave. He was still a person, and most people made better friends than enemies.

"Eh... Si?" On second thought, what the stranger had said hadn't even sounded like a question. He gave it another try.

"Me llamo Rex. No hablo espanol. Much. Sorry. I don't... huh. Well, I don't e'en know the word for sorry." Well, so much for conversation. He reached up to run his fingers through his bright blond hair, trying to formulate some other sort of sentence that didn't have anything to do with hookers or swear words or gambling when the man spoke up a second time, his words half-familiar again. This time, however, it was another word that struck out to him - and he grinned easily, reaching back for the bottle Nate still held and passing it to the other. It was almost half-empty now, but really given Nathaniel's rather intimate relationship with the thing he was almost surprised it wasn't bone-dry already.

"It's rum. If you care. Snaps, quit starin' at the man, will you? Go talk to your friend." He batted at the parrot's beak with a cautious hand, but got only a disgruntled snap in return.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx Christopher couldn’t help but crack a smile as Aerial spoke about him having confidence, and that he would be sad if he wasn’t hung like a horse. Christopher continued to listen and watch Aerial he couldn’t help but notice how Aerial said the word human it sounded like the guy didn’t like them. So his master wasn’t human then but something else? Christopher became slightly alarmed when Aerial said something about him dieing that it wouldn’t be his fault. He knew he couldn’t die his body would precisely heal its self, and he would come back just like he had done after the people hung him from a tree after what happened at the orphanage. He then realized this could very well be the reason why he had been given to this guy. “ If I may ask what do you mean by if I die?” Christopher questioned. He knew that Aerial was talking to his ferret and not really to him but he was curious about the statement.

It was then that Aerial reached out grabbing his chin and turning his head left next right examine him. He noticed that for a doctor this guy had some pretty fancy polished fingernails, and they were pretty long as well. He wondered if that got in the way of the doctors work when he needed to patch someone up. Christopher stayed silent as he watched Aerial talk to his pet ferret.He truly didn’t have no were to go so there really wasn’t any need for him to be chained but there was also the fact that the slaver owners didn’t want to be close to him given he might curse them to some horrible fate that ended in death. Christopher blink as he listened to Aerial spoke this time saying that he didn’t really need or want a slave, and he started to wonder if he would be passed off to someone else. It would be a shame if that happened, he kind of like the male in front of him. He seemed more or less like good company.

Christopher shifted his weight from foot to foot as he stood under Aerial's gaze, he couldn‘t help but feel like he was standing there with no clothes on. It was next that the other told him what his main job would be while he was his slave convenient sex. He was told he would have to pass a test to even be consisted for the job.It seemed other then a few odd jobs, he would be free to do what every he wanted that highly surprised Christopher. Then again, he would be able to enjoy some of the nicer things a board the ship and even the change to make friends with the other members of the crew. He went too long without conversations the slaves whom he talked to often got sold after a few days. Leaving him in his on silent world of thoughts while he waited for someone to buy him. However, Aerial spoke of punishment if he didn’t come when called caught his attention, and he listened carefully. “I will be sure to follow your orders that seems to be a highly unpleasant way to die. One I would like to avoid at all cost. It seems like it would be one of the most awful ways to die. Even so, if the punishment fits the crime, it would be an interesting way to meet your maker.” Christopher answered. It would be highly unpleasant for him someone who couldn’t die.He shivered at the image after all he would have to go through the pain of having his manhood lopped off and then shoved down his throat only to have to try to cough it back up and reattach it. Christopher felt a little green after imaging the scene he made up his mind if he heard Aerial call him, he would come running no matter what he was doing.

Christopher blinked as he listened to Aerial speak he wondered where the need to say that came from. He guessed that Aerial could be a little intimidated by him? It was then that the doctor turned away from the door and while into the cabin. He was told to follow and close the door behind him. Christopher wasted no time walking to the room and closing the door behind him. As Christopher followed he was told were he would be sleeping. He didn‘t really much care were he was sleeping as long as it was a bed; he was a happy camper. “I should be just fine I have a way of bounding back on my feet.” Which was true not being a popular slave he was often used for sexual favors to make a little money to cover his cost as the slaver would put it. It was in these times that he realized what turned him on sexually. He also realized if there was some type of s&m play his body not only healed what cuts and bruises he had but also restored his energy levels. So he was pretty sure he would be just fine after Aerial was done with him.

Christopher pulled at the leather collar it was a tight fit around his neck, but it didn’t seem like his master really cared. If this was any indication that Aerial was into something more than the normal sexual experiences Christopher might enjoy himself very much. Given that he was a very well built man from working a few years with a black smith, he could take a lot of things. So he enjoyed the mixture of pain and bliss, he just didn’t like when people went over broad, and he hoped Aerial wasn’t that kind of man to enjoy beating someone until they couldn’t stand, or beat them so bad that they were close to dieing. Christopher looked at the red-haired male, he was a little smaller than he was and even though Aerial told him not to think he could get over on him because of his size. He didn’t think Aerial would be able to harm him if he wasn’t using a weapon. Christopher blinked when the order was given for him to strip after his master had put the leather collar on him. Christopher started to undo his belt as he watched Aerial dig around in a box for something he was a little disappointed that he wasn’t granted the attention he would have liked as he slowly took his clothes off. It wasn't long before Christopher was standing before his master naked.

Greedy Lunatic

User Image

Oh, this was nice! Bathing was almost a foreign luxury in his life. Back muscles were the first to relax back in to the warmth, then his shoulders and then everything followed suit. Low hum vibrated the water as he let his head fall back into Baloo, the small fingers massaging his scalp. Eyes loosely closed, fingers occasionally flicking away a soap spud that wiggled too close. "I'm a man. That's what men do." It was built into their DNA, Chuck didn't fight nature. The drunken brawls and liquor just helped it along some nights and the days came along and you realize what you did. Yep, that was port life, a trail of broken hearts and bones.

Chest muscles jumped under the tender attention. Why was Baloo so sweet? Chuck captured him, attempted to sell him at one point. The boy was just so damn trusting. It was refreshing knowing there wasn't any threat of stabbing or resistance. He did ask a lot of questions but they were too cute and Chuck didn't mind, it allowed him to drop his guard for a moment and in return Chuck would give him fruit like a drug dealer and it's junkie. Nodding his head off allowing the cloth more access now and then adjusting and relaxing back in the tub.

"..." Eye peeked open, watched the other lick him, rolled and closed again. Light sigh parted his lips while he reached off into a drawer producing a small yellow passion fruit and knife to match. "Because Baloo," Blade cut across the fruit's equator, the two halves falling apart in his hand, the knife was tossed beside the tub somewhere "people enjoy smelling like fruit baskets." Chuck didn't like smelling lemony fresh but some people did. Lips closed around the small sweet seeds nibbling on this casually nodding at the others words to show he was listening. "Kitten ya need money for 'verthing. Why do'ya think we steal it?" Large hand rest between the swishing ears almost consoling him for the drama that was his life! His problems were so simple Chuck was jealous! "Try not getting caught?" Chuck stole this, he stole everything!

Cloth no longer cleaning the field of skin eyes peeked open and he had to shield himself from the cuteness. Wasn't washing his magnificent body enough of a treat? No? Okay fine. Gently pitching the other half of the passion fruit into the boy's chest. He asked. "Hey Baloo, do ya want to know a secret?" Lifting up and fishing out another piece of fruit, this time a peach. Retrieving his knife then turning back to the other. "Now, ya can't go on tellin' anyone." Slicing through the fuzzy skin and around the hard pit then digging it out with the point of his knife. Chuck wasn't sure whether he could trust Baloo with the information or not but then again who could he trust on this ship? Tossing the brown pit off some where and withholding the other's piece. "You promise ta keep this between us?" Pluckering his lips and waiting for a convincing plea and once satisfied he was given his peach. Curling and uncurling his finger to call the other real close, the walls had ears and this was sensitive information right here.. Pinching a soft blue ear and bringing it even closer and he whispered.

"I'm going to kill the captain."
User Image
____can't we just hold hands and watch the sunrise
NYA, I'M S❤ S❤RRY ❣❣❣
Taste the clean water and just breathe____

He wrinkled his nose at the others explanation and shook his head, Baloo was a man and he didn't like being smelly! That usually meant his hair was sticky or something he much preferred being clean and having Chuck clean too. Now he could just relax and play with the water in the tub. His ears twitched and his nose moved with them as the fruit was produced and he licked his lips looking from Chuck to the fruit and then back to Chuck with excited little smiles. He relaxed at the hand petting his head a small almost purring sound moving from his lips , one of his eyes closed relaxed but the other stayed fixed on what he wanted that fruit before him. At the word fruit he tilted his head confused for a moment, "Baskets... made of fruit?" He wrinkled his nose at the money thing and just shook his head, no he wouldn't steal... why did he have too when Chuck gave him fruits all the time!

He giggled as the fruit hit his chest , his legs slid to either side of him as he sat down on his butt picking the sticky seeds from his chest and ate the ones attached to him first just a few had stuck and he licked his hand cleaning the stickiness off him before his tongue dipped into the fruit stealing seeds and he gobbled them up, cooing at their sweetness. He licked his lips pulling back as Chuck spoke and he placed the passion fruit down as one of his favorites was shown instead. He bounced where he was curious almost as much as he wanted the fruit.

Perking he scooted closer, "Nyess! Tell me!" He gripped the side of the tub bouncing in his knees, his tail perked curling over his back as he leaned even closer giggling at how the other beckoning of him like this reminded him of the first time they met. He leaned forward nose pointing towards the fruit Chuck was with holding and hands moving to the others shoulder threatening to climb up him to get his piece as it was held out of reach. "Promise! I promise!" He squeaked delighted at the fruit in his hands and brought it to his lips sweet juices filled his mouth as hot air ghosted over his sensitive ear and he chewed swallowing just as the other spoke he coughed a little.

"Wha... Wha... Nya... but... I thought... he was your mate?" Golden eyes turned on the other wide and confused, why was Chuck going to kill Bec? They always seemed to mate together? He sat back nibbling his fruit and licked his fingers once it was gone trying to understand. "... did, nyou find a better mate?" His ears were up curious as to why more then wondering how Chuck would kill anyone, he had seen Chuck fight before and would always choose the man to duck behind if a battle came. His tail swished, "I ... I though he was... Immoral? Im... Im... he could not die." Chuck told him lots of things and they were friends who Baloo would always keep Chucks secrets!

His tail curled around him ears dropping a bit worried for his friend more then anything, Bec hadn't really taken notice of the blue fuzzball so Baloo only really knew him though Chuck... and sight and he had seem him take down that feral man today. A low worried 'murr' moved through his chest and he moved to press his face against Chuck's arm, "Neh... no getting hurt... "

out to sea, avast me matey arr! ~giggle~
bouncyfuzzball BALOO
User Image

Greedy Lunatic

User Image

Chuck shook his head at the cough and slouched back into the bath. They certainly weren't mates and Chuck wouldn't kill Bec over something petty like a ********. The first mate couldn't help but huff and rub at his now clean face. He couldn't just splatter his reasons all over the wall and floor but they were selfish and Chuck was long past feeling shitty for thinking of himself. He settled with an akward, "Sorta." They had more of an understanding. If Bec wanted a warm mouth, sure and in exchange Chuck would pick a whole . It was a perfect understanding. "Nah, it 'as nuthin' ta do with dat." This was never about sex or 'love' it was more personal than that.

Chuck slumped in the water. "Now ya see my problem." Large hand rested between his ears, storking the soft mane. "How do ya kill something that can't die?" That had been the problem since they met and Chuck couldn't go trying anything, it was suspicious and he wouldn't have earned this cushy job! Kicking his foot out of the water and quietly petting Baloo, fate began to creep into his mind and it wasn't looking all that bright. Hand fell back into the water with a tut.

Dark orbs drifted off into the clear pool, hopless at first then tired. Depression was avoid with a yawn, he just need a nap and hed be right as rain! Smacking his lips and closing his eyes to drift off again warm nose soft warning off any sleep he might get. Aw, he was really worried about him. "Aw, ya know nothing can hurt me." Gentlly scratching behind a blue ear, hand too wondering down the dark skin to settle at his back. Truth be told Chuck had been watching his lover for a long time and he had needs, he was a normal man minus death. There was no real magic at work.

He sighed again retriving his hand and pushing himself up from the tub, barly bothering with a towel besides drying his his back and legs. "When the time comes kitten." Chuck stared, pulling out cleaner by comparison clothes. "You may need to chose a side." Stepping into the loose cloth and tugging the large warn shirt over his head all before pulling on another pair of boots. "Truth be told I 'aven't even considered da crew." They were loyal and wouldn't step away from their captain just becuase the first mate had problems. Then there was the hold Bec had on the ship but those things could be removed, he's never been to big on skulls anyway.

"Come on." Throwing his hand to the cabin door

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
Lolin Cifer

Current mood/color: mixed but mainly happy, Surprised, annoyance, hurt/lime, golddark orange, black

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{{Cifer felt a flicker of warmth at the soft glance and returned it with his second true joyful grin on the ship. Despite their short interactions, Cifer's mourning heart lightened thanks to his mellow and friendly disposition. Most of the others on the ship ranged from cold to overly rambuctious which set his nerves on edge. The indifferent, haughty indivduals reminded Cifer of the crowds he used to entertain. The energetic, hands on members poked his comfort zone. Nathaniel barely fitted to either categories which Cifer found relief. Cifer pondered if his near constant drunken state contributed to that factor. Whether or not that was true, Cifer appreciated his presence. Even if he made lewd gestures with his bottles.

For the moment, Cifer quietly followed after the two down the hull and vehemently ignored the muffled noise above. No need to recall why he knew what it meant; Cifer prefered to keep his current happy buzz. Of course, Rex manhandled it away with his boisterous warning. A soft yelp escaped his hanging lips at the thought of exploding into many pieces. For a split second memories of the fire came to mind. Thankfully, his annoyance overwelmed the connotations connected to the event. Cifer whole heartedly agreed with Vega's protest.

Determined to be the first out, Cifer leapt to the sky to grudgingly follow Rex's advice. He gave a parting word to Vega's before landing on the Bird's Nest. For several minutes, Cifer preened while observing Rex, Nathaniel, and the new slaver below him. Vega seemed weary but understandably so. With the exception of his deceased pup (he briefly flinched at the reminder as his feathers completely flickered to coal), canines proved hazardous to birds. They liked to eat his kind when the need struck them. Cifer's avian friends often recounted horror stories involving the species after learning of his foxy friend, Scorn. Honestly, Cifer brushed it off as unimportant since the only toothy fiend he knew of was his fox.

Cifer deemed himself cleansed of the destructive powder, he glided back on deck. In unhurried steps he returned to Rex's side where Vega sat. Again he greeted them with a light hello. To the new face (and one of the culprits for the bumping sounds earlier), Cifer offered a tentative wave. From the looks of it, the man disliked the manly attention.

In an exceptionally less energetic tone he addressed the parrot a question. "You think he understands English at all?" A trivial drab of a question but one he posed in hopes to reemerge from the funk he sunk into at the memory of Scorn. The mere sight of his dark feathers reasserted his past too. Like a sick cycle. Cifer mentally blanched. When would this pain end?
}}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((Out Of Colors:: sleepy... Again sorry i was late))

NlETZSCHE's Waifu

Adorable Magician

User Image

Nathaniel followed the gunner and bird man, feeling like a member of a merry band of misfits, namely the one that always died first. He listened to the telltale sounds of the ship leaving port and of the Captain ordering their next destination. Being a spy one had to have good hearing and Nathaniel was proud with the fact that he could hear almost any bottle being opened on the half of the ship he was on, including hot sauce,though that was not really an achievement according to most and the sound of other people (and not him!) boinking all night was one of the reasons he preferred the Bird’s Nest as his place of slumber. Really, most of his talents had a rather big downside; people never heard him when he was walking leading into him walking into a rather stupid number of things he did not want to see and any attempts to woo someone with a pretty lyric would end up, well, ugly.
                                  He trailed a bit behind the group as they resurfaced and did a quick detour.
                                  “I know I put it here somewhere…”He muttered to himself as he searched through some barrels, occasionally lifting his gaze to the working men. He would help, but this was a sort of thing he wasn’t very good at and, honestly, Nathaniel considered that he would be doing them a favour by keeping his nose and daggers out of any ropes. The last time he ended up in a mess that, while it would have been fitting for a bondage situation, did not get them out of port sooner.
                                  There ya go!” The man exclaimed with a grin as he dug with his right hand in the barrel and held his hair with the left one. It appeared that he lost the hair ribbon somewhere bellow the deck. The red eyed man picked up the satchel containing his tobacco and the paper needed to roll it with a triumphant grin, obviously happy that he had not forgotten where he had last put it. He din;t smoke much, but every once in a while when the mood hit him. Turns out drinking on an empty belly in the morning and meeting new crew members was that kind of mood.
                                  He walked back towards Rex who might not even had heard him go away, what with his feet making no sound, and took a position next to him, leaning on the railings as if he’d always been there.
                                  The werewolf man was there again and Nathaniel gave a him a nod in hello as Rex took the bottle of rum.
                                  “Your Spanish is most impressive, Rex, though I’m afraid I didn’t understand a lick o’ it. “ He said with a grin and a nod as he started to roll his cigarette in a practiced motion. “Always wanted ta lern, though. Suppose I will, listening to big guy.” Big guy being Diego, seeing as he didn’t know the man’s name and it didn’t feel appropriate to call him a slave. “Hey, sprichst du Deutsch? Nö?.... Pусский? “ He asked while leaning a bit more over the railing to see the Spaniard better. Nathaniel was b no means fluent in either of the two languages he just spoke, but he knew well enough to hold a decent conversation. Most of it was learned from his traveling family, seeing as they were a rather unique blend.
                                  Finished with the rolling, and greeting Cifer once again, he put it between his lips and started another.
                                  Want one?” He asked, holding the soon to be cigarette up and looking back and forth between Diego, Rex and Cifer . He wasn’t sure if they smoked, and highly doubted that Cifer did (it just didn’t seem like something birds did) but it never hurt to ask.

Man-Hungry Fairy

11,925 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper

The Galley doors creaked as the long haired man strode into the kitchens. He had been on the shore up until half an hour ago, making sure all the food and livestock he had ordered made it onto the ship ok. Livestock might seem like a funny choice for a ship's cook but it ensured there would be fresh meat even after a few days at sea. Now the ship had finally set sail and it was time to start preparing the food. He strode the length of the galley firing up the stoves as he went. He mentally altered his voice and spoke in a booming tone that traveled the length of the ship as if he was holding a strong megaphone.

"Breakfast is underway and will be on the tables in under a hour. Miss it and you go hungry boys!".

The ship belonged to Captain Bec but the galley and mess hall was the domain of the laid back Cook, Silver. He controlled the food and made sure the pirates were fed, whilst making sure they didn't run out of the stuff in the middle of the ocean. Strips of bacon went onto the frying pan and began to sizzle as they cooked, on tops of other stoves many eggs were cracked open. The first day back at sea and a full English fry up was on the cards. He whistled lightly as he moved between the stoves in a blur of movement. After a little while had passed Silver moved over to the kitchen server window and pushed them open so he could see into the mess hall. Not bothering to see who was there by now he went back to the stoves and began serving up.

Hot plates of food were placed on the shelf on the mess hall side of the window, waiting for a pirate to fill his belly up. More food went onto the stoves, there were more mouths to feed than he had stoves so it was a continuous process for most of the next hour. Onto the stove - through window - into bellies was how it went. Eventually he was able to start turning off and scrubbing down some of the stoves as the last of the food finishing cooking.

There is no love sincerer than the love of food

Cluttered Phantom

13,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Konohana Celt

Konohana lisened to the crew interactions with one another and found amusement that they now had a few new additions to their little crew. He looks around his station and looks over his inventory before the ship leaves port and he loses possible supplies that may be needed for later. He takes note of all of the extra outfits and clothing pieces that he made in case anyone of the crew members needed a replacement or get some clothing for their slaves. Konohana grabs his commission list for other projects that some people requested of him to make sure he has everything he will need. He smiles in satisfaction that he did not need to worry anytime soon for supplies and places everything securely to make sure nothing moves out of place while he was away.
His room consisted of many fabric rolls of different color, patterns, and material stacked neatly according to material, then color and pattern on the left side of his room. All of his cutting equipment were placed in the right corner of his room. Although he did hide a few at some random spots in case he needed them at hand or for defense in case of unruly and unwanted conflict with other crew members or slaves. He kept his needles and other equipment in the far back wall as well as the maniquines and racks he used to hold some of his unfinished products. He keeps most of the finished works in a few trucks, and he keeps specified outfits for certain crew members in chests with their names on them. Although the names he places for them are of his own choosing so only he would know which trunk belonged to who and no interloper could try to sabotage another member of the ship's clothing. He places all of his paperwork in a cabinet drawer near his sewing section of the room.
After finishing his daily routine, Konohana walks over to his sitar that he placed down near his seat and walks out of the room. It is almost time for breakfast and Konohana has yet to play his song of the morning. His star was very special as he could make it sound like any string instrument that he wanted and it could seem to make listeners be able to hear other instruments that would accompany and harmonize with the songs he played. As he walks out and down towards the mess hall and begins to string and play his sitar.

((Ooc))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces