Welcome to Gaia! ::

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            " ¿Me quieres Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me necesitas Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Va a burlarse de mí Tu lo sabes
                                            "

Distress... desire... fear... passion... anxiety... lust... so many feelings invaded his being. The more he tried to think logically, the more he distracted himself from reality. Diego tried to call up a proper explanation to deny such erotic feelings. There's no way he was going to let a psycho like Mr. Dead close to him; why would he start to melt from a blood-thirsty killer? On top of that, there was a pretty high chance that this was Bec's first attempt of raping. But, most of all, they're of the same gender. How in the world would he get hot for someone that has the same parts like him? How can he quiver when rough hands paw at his flesh? Goosebumps patterned his skin, warning him that the Captain was on the assault once more.

The tug on his hand pulled the Spaniard away from his thoughts and into the arms of Bec. He felt Bec's fingers wrap themselves in Diego's hair, giving a slight tug. Instantly, he reacted by grabbing Bec's shoulder in order to push him off, but... it was too late. His lips tingled as Bec's smothered his, forcing his mouth open. His pupils shrank into pin points... but... the more Bec's tongue probed the inside of his mouth, the more his eyes dilated; Diego was truly starved of such attention. The grip on Bec's shoulder's tightened as he lost control of himself. He returned the favor. Diego pressed his lips just as hard as Bec's, his tongue snaking in between his lips; he ended up sucking his tongue in between lips. The kiss soon ended as the two pulled apart from one another.

The two remained pressed against one another, allowing the sensations to sink in. Bec's fingers teased his flesh, making a dangerous proposition. It was pretty obvious that Bec will take what he wants. And, right now, he wanted Diego. The strokes down his back wasn't making things easier. Once more, Diego found himself pressing his head against his chest, trying to control his breathing. Hot air passed from his lips; he did his best keep himself from moaning again. His hands slowly drifted from Bec's shoulders and down to the Captain's back. This move forced him closer to one another; it turned out that Bec had a beating heart inside his husk. Time was ticking away now. If he were to fight back now, it would end violently [for the both of them]. If he were to say yes, then he would kiss freedom good-bye. Deep down, Diego wasn't ready for such actions to take place.

"Dios ... porqué es mi cuerpo caliente? Por qué tus caricias me hacen temblar de emoción? Realmente quiero a otro hombre como éste? O... estoy desesperado por satisfacer de que mi cuerpo muerto de hambre?" he felt so ashamed of himself, "I'm pathetic...."

Quote:
OoC

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
Lolin Cifer

Current mood/color: Happy, worried/blue, brown

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{{ A soft blue hue smoothed over the hot colors as happiness settled at the positive response. Flashbacks of the days in his gilded caged filled with other exotic birds filled his thoughts. Back to the first years he remembered, they were his family, his world. Older than he, they taught him how to fly and sing, told him secrets and stories, and gave warmth and protection when desired. Truly he had been satisfied with life. Unfortunately, the separation from his surrogate family was inevitable.

Pet sellers owned the dome Cifer lived in. Humans regularly visited the globed rainforest, so alarm rarely filtered at the sight of them. Even with the disappearence of fellow avians brought little panic; the elder birds brushed off doubt and fear with soothing songs and reassuring squawks. Like most younglings, Cifer accepted the comforts and forgot his worries. His induced obliviousness blinded him to the possibility of his leave. Cifer noticed only full fledged fowls being taken away and assumed exception from such a fate. Who desired a freaky humanoid bird? Cifer found out first hand after four years at the green dome who. At night as he slept, the owners tranquilized him before shipping him to his new home. Half a day passed when Cifer regained consiousness. Instead of the familiar calls of birds, he heard silence. No longer did he rest upon a comfortable stiff tree but on a soft king-sized matress with unfamiliar foilage. A heavy shackle restricted his space to the bed's post. Upset at the sudden change, Cifer screamed violently to be released. Hours he hollared until his buyer returned to calm him down. The man who purchased him lacked excess fat, dressed flamboyantly, and loved classic operas. Whether he counted handsome failed to register in Cifer's mind. Feathered creatures normally lacked aethestic taste for humans.

His new owner originally bought him for companionship but later shifted his role as his "cash cow." At first Cifer adored his new home and master. The void he possessed after losing his first home slowly refilled. However, time fled while his popularity soared before life shot back down.

Cifer mentally shook the past away to quickly answer Cerrando Del Vega's inquiries. "I hope Vega is alright. Snaps is nice but I would rather not use it." No doubt his human...friend bestowed that title. No doubt Vega's true name sounded much cooler than Snaps. Until Cifer spoke human speech, he had been dubbed "Sweetlips" and "Cutie" and "Bird Brain," all of which were not his name. Why were humans unable to speak properly? It was such a hassle that Cifer learned their nonsensical language instead of the other way around.

Again Cifer pushed his thoughts back to finish the task at hand. "My role in this place so far is to stay out of the way of the crew members and not cause trouble." Speaking of crew members, Rex and Nathaniel were headed somewhere. Brown rooted out from his flesh. A bit worried, Cifer shot a sheepish stare at the other two present. In a submissive tone he softly articulated, "Ah, I apologize for holding you to your destination. May I join? I would very much like to keep Vega company..." Though Cifer believed most humans to be flippant and silly, old habits were hard to break. The best way to curb possible punishment was to seem weak and pliable. Plus, his days on this ship taught him to be weary of "discipline" here.
}}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((Out Of Colors:: What a lovely picture for Snaps^w^ I hope this post is alright))

Unbeatable Noob

6,700 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

ץou Åre Åll ℙieces on ℳy ℭhess ℬoard

User Image
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙

"Oh well, whatever. Now that that is over we'll introduce you to Lucrecia and I am sure that Kelby is around here somewhere." Eldon didn't seem to energetic about being given the wonderful duty of showing the new slave around or being stuck on the deck as long as he had been. He yawned rubbing the back of the head and caught sight of Lucrecia wearing his usual random excuses for clothing. It seemed more like something a character from a book would wear but, he was a character himself so, I guess it would be called fitting for him. "Lucrecia." The Hell Fish stopped mid-step glancing their direction and without a second thought wished His Dear Howle good-bye and made his way over to another quite interesting sight. A boy but, not just any boy a menfolk such as himself. Of course he was not the same race or Lucrecia would have even spared him a glance.

"Well what do we have here. You always seem to get interesting merfolk aboard don't you. So, first things first, I am Lucrecia Avangelin, you may call me Lu. Now, what is your name?" He smiled but, Eldon who was not int he mood for the long introduction process intervened. "His name is Marumara of the Banarang Dyiol. I am sure, you'll know how to make use o f him so, you will take care of him from now on." Eldon started to walk away and Lucrecia smiled grabbing the smaller male by his collar and pulling him back wrapping his arms around him to keep him from running off. His eyes twitched and he glared up to Lucrecia. Lucrecia just smiled, it wasn't like he planned on eating him because the taste of dead meat was not pleasant to a fishes stomach such as his.

"So how much did you pay for him and who will be his trainer from now on?" Eldon sighed pulling out of Lucrecia's arm with ease before looking around the dock to see if the man of the hour had been there. The quicker he got this over with the easier it would be to return to where he had been. "Thirty G. and I was told to hand him over to Kelby. I- Ah, there he is." Though, he was walking away at the moment Eldon was not going to let him go. "Oh, wow. Thirty for you is way over priced. I mean your kind is very much rare but, you have seen to much action. Thirty in even silver would be cutting it close. Such a wasteful child he is." Lucrecia sighed choosing to now wrap his arms around the smaller merfolk. Eldon hurried up after him grabbing him quickly almost pulling by accident of course. "You have been assigned a slave by me under the order of Bec." Eldon sighed, the sun was starting to get very uncomfortable to him. It was annoying the hell out of every inch of time.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

NlETZSCHE's Waifu

Adorable Magician

User Image

Push you outta the Bird’s Nest?
                                  Nate’s red eyes widened in surprise and then contemplation as he stared at the younger male as if he grew a second head, though that might have been because he stopped him from taking a gulp of whatever was in the bottle Nathaniel had been fondling up to now in a manner some people might call inappropriate. Those people would then get a smack down from the infiltrator because alcohol was one of humanity’s oldest friends and Nate always went with the idea that you should keep your friends pretty close. He looked as if he wanted to drill trough Rex with his unblinking eyes as he had a mental debate of what kind of guns the kid was talking about. Because if he was talking about what Nate though he was talking about, then he would be all to glad to take the man on a tour. Deciding that he needed more time to think his next move trough, he chose to answer Rex’s other questions first.
                                  What are you talking about, kid, you’re not fat, you could fit.” He missed the point by a few meridians. Nate thought about what would happen if he threw someone off the Bird’s Nest and after a few seconds concluded that they would make a very big stain on the deck which he would have to clean up (or sic the duty on some newbie) He fondled his bottle of rum absent mindedly and still as inappropriately as he continued speaking with a lighter tone to his voice
                                  All jokin’ aside, if you and I ever happened to be in the Nest, the bottles would be long gone.The clothes, too; preferably. One should be aware: Nate was a drunk, yes, but he was also a gentleman, or the closest thing he could be to a gentleman as he stabbed, broke in, stole and got shitfaced. A scoundrel gentleman then, perhaps.
                                  And I sleep there, sometimes. It’s got a nice view, actually, an’ I like ta draw it.Granted, it’s the ocean mostly, but once in a while ya see a whale or two. I saw a dolphin yesterday!” He liked dolphins, and they liked him. Though he would never swim with those ********, they were tricky. But feed them a fish and they’re like dogs of the non scary variety.
                                  “And I see you are quite eager to get bellow deck.”He let out a deep chuckle and took a long the bottle to his lips before the other could stop him again.
                                  “Oh, so it is rum, whaddayaknow?” He opened his mouth to say a killer one liner that would seduce the taller yet younger pirate to check out some ‘guns’ but was stopped with the arrival of another crew member. Nate thought it was probably for the better, and gave the newcomer a nod and a smile.
                                  Cifer, his name was and Nathaniel considered him an alright lad, if a bit shy. But considering the kind of people he was living with, it was understandable.
                                  Mornin’ Cifer.” He said and turned to Rex again after watching the feathered man talk to Snaps.
                                  See, this keeps getting better n’ better. Ya found a friend for Snaps here and I’m treating you with a bottle.He grinned and gave the bottle to Rex and started walking again, waving at him to follow, but was stopped with Cifer’s small voice.
                                  Yeah, sure thing kid, jus’ don’t hurt yer head on a low beam or summin’, kay?” Nathaniel gave Cifer a gentle look before bending his back in a yell
                                  Shiva! He put a hand to his ear and a finger to his lips as he listened.
                                  Still not here. Alrighty, guns it is! Nathaniel didn’t visit that place often, seeing as he was not a gunner, but he would make a tour every once in a while. Ships tended to have a similar, if not the same, layout and it was useful to know where they kept the guns during a raid if he ever needed to sneak on an enemy ship and take a few people out.So a few minutes later, they were at their destination and Nathaniel was trying to take his bottle back from Rex.
                                  So you’re a gunner or jus’ a fan?” They already had a gunner, but Nate was the opinion that the more people who could go boom boom, the better. He leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed and observed Rex with a weird look on his face that looked a bit sinister, thanks to his eyes. Something you would not want to see in the dark, though they were human as Nathaniel claimed
                                  “Bit dark in here, though.”

User Image

I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD.
                  ___________ALL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW FLOATING IN THE RIVER ON LOGS
                  _______ _______
                  GUNNA TAKE THIS SACK OF PUPPIES AND SET IT OUT TO FREEZE ˚

His lips curled into a pleased grin, his tongue snaking along his lips and wishing to just press then back against Diego's own. Bec growled in delight as the hands that seemed about to push him away moved down his back and he gave a small n** to Diego's chin body heating up and ready for more. He rolled his eyes slightly at the others little chatter of self loathing but was a little pleased that the other male seemed more then willing to at least give it a shot. He chuckled the sound rich with pleasure as he closed the gap between then moving to touch his forehead with Diego's his silver eyes bore down into the other male and as he spoke his lips barley touched the others with butterfly soft touches teasing himself. "No... not pathetic.... símplemente mortál."

He let just the tip of his tongue trace the others lips the three metal balls warmed from their kiss glistening between then before he sealed the others lips once more. He had enough of the other thinking about it... he much preferred them kissing each other to having Diego talking and berating himself. There would be time for that later if he wanted to continue to do so. He would show him why a man was better then any woman could be. He kissed roughly demanding as much as he was inviting rolling their tongues together even as he shifted them back easing Diego to sit on the bed with their lips still locks he slid beside him.

Hands went from the others back to his legs teasing fingers running up the others thigh ....

[[better put in this time skip before things get dirty =3=]]

Sparkly Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´

Marumara

•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•

Marumara sniffed lightly, Marco was already walking away with his gold the old man hadn't even bothered to remove the overly heavy metal cuffs from his neck, wrists and ankles. The skin was beginning to chaff and Maru was getting a bit pissed his drunkenness wasn't something that was enjoyed either. The man who paid had indeed over paid in comparison to what the old slave trader had bought him for, but Maru could easily over come that if they left him dive for treasure.

Though it was interesting, there was a good bit of treasure on this ship to begin with. There was a sting in his nose a tickle that told him all sorts of things were on this ship, the hot soot, rock and dirt made up of metals like gold or silver. The hot burning compressing coal that made up diamonds, each metal and jewel had a distinct scent that made it all but impossible to ignore. It was the same for humans as well they, all had a unique scent that was generally made from the things that happened in their life. Someone who spent a lot of time at sea always had the tall tale smell of salt along there skin, just like someone who ******** often had the musk of sex.

On more than one occasion Maru had been used and compared to a hound dog, though no dog had a nose as sensitive as a treasure bringer. Though the smell of fresh fruit wafting from the market made his mouth wet and his stomach grumble. The male Eldon had an odd scent much more woody and dry than the Captain before giving an indication that he stayed inside the ship as opposed to working on deck. The slight decay of books and death, or the strong metallic tang indicated something to do with metal...but it wasn't like a gold bracelet it had a more...burning scent. Maru could only wrinkle his nose at the man, this was going to be interesting at least the stinging scent of salt water kept most of it at bay.

His thin fin shaped ears twitched lightly, Lucrecia...it was an interesting name and obviously another merfolk like himself. This Eldon didn't seem to like the other merfolk, but Hell Fish could drive any other species to drink. The scent of blood and the false scent of living skin was something that always gave a Hell Fish away, always at least to his people. Violet eyes watched as Lucrecia grabbed at Eldon before the cat-like male wormed away. A small smile ran across his face from amusement, Hell Fish took pleasure in irritating the hell out of most people....Maru wasn't going to do anything to stop the other mermaid in the least.

When arms wrapped around his form, Maru startled lightly before happily inhaling the scent of the Hell Fish by pressing his nose against the taller male. The older male was also extremely warm and Maru would happily hide from the sun by snuggling close. The warmth and oil from another creatures flesh always made Maru feel better, always. Because he was likely to get yelled at if he started digging through the Hell Fish's clothing Maru could only settle for the warmth that was given from outside the bothersome clothing.

Turning slightly but not really willing to pull away from the warm hold, Maru could only watch wide eyed as Eldon seemed to hurry away before returning with another male. The male in question was tall and very slender, though it seemed everyone on this boot was tall. The male had red hair and smelled of fabric, metal and wind. He was handsome and Maru could only squirm, was this his knew owner?

•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´
• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•

Lonely Prophet

User Image

The redhead’s attention was torn between the piece of a** in front of him and the adorable ferret in his arms. Of course all eyes and ears were open and on this new slave when he began rambling off something about having a big package for Aerial to unwrap which only served to make the incubus purr in response. “Ooo. He speaks… and with such confidence. Imagine how sad little ol’ Aerial will be if he is indeed not hung like a horse,” he teased, cocking his head to the side as he tried to imagine what feral growls and moans he could entice from this guy. Everything in him begged to skip the formalities and just drag his new toy off to his office for a good romp in the sheets before someone came by to bother him and ruin everything. But there was that part of him that lived to be a tease… “A slave, huh? Never wanted one.” He stared down at Zara in his arms and arched an eyebrow. “Now what’s Beccy thinking giving me a human, hmm, Zara?” He spat the word as if it was a disease, and, to him, it was. There was rarely anything exciting about humans… different dogs, same tricks and all. “Hm. You’ll do for now, and if you die it’s not my fault.” Eyes of gold returned to the human and a toothy grin shone on the slender male’s face.

Aerial reached forward, grabbing the man by the chin and turning his head this way and that as if seriously taking inventory on his face. He was definitely cute. This could prove to be quite the time out on sea with someone to always entertain his sexual fantasies. Now there was someone here whenever Walter went teen on him because there was no way in hell he would allow himself to be ******** by a kid… and Walter always put up a fuss when he tried to top his scrawny a**. Guh. It was just way more trouble than it was worth… but… this… Hm… “You don’t look like a slave. No collar… no chains of some sort. The slave trade business just ain’t what it used to be back in the glory days. It’s a pity, really. But you’re quite the looker and look like you’ll give me a good challenge. I suppose I should be grateful I didn’t get stuck with a complete dunce like Baloo, right Zar?” he questioned the little ferret in his arms, scratching behind his ear before setting the small animal gently on the ground to scurry off back into his cabin. “I don’t really need or want a slave.” The words came off sounding harsh as the doctor crossed his arms over his chest and stare up into the face of the no named man in his doorway.

A shiver rippled through him as his eyes traveled low as if for once he would gain some kind of X-ray vision to see what he was going to have to work with. When nothing worked, he huffed and stretched his arms above his head. “Convenient sex. That’s your job here… that is, assuming you pass the test. I’m very picky about ******** buddies. Auditions and everything.” Aerial shrugged, running his fingers through the tangled mop of red atop his head. “I could always give you some menial jobs when these idiots start getting seasick or end up stabbed by Bec, but you don’t need to be trained for that s**t. You’re virtually free to roam or whatever. Just come when I call and follow directions, or I’ll chop off your d**k and shove it down your throat.” He cackled. “I’ve always wanted to kill someone that way. Seems like it would be entertaining at least, don’t you agree?”

Feeling a breeze coming off of the deck, he reached around and loosely tied the belt around his robe, narrowing his eyes onto his new slave. Mm. It almost felt good to think about it. “I suggest you also don’t underestimate me just because you think you’re bigger than me.” And with that, the slender doctor turned on his heels tossing a, “follow me and shut the door,” over his shoulder as he swayed his hips to the happy song in his head. You know, the one he often caught himself humming whenever the prospect of getting a good ********. God, he was going to ******** cut off this guy’s tongue if he ended this little experience with disappointment. “Time to move his party horizontal…” Or, rather, vertical seeing as how he had plans brewing in his mind that involved a certain slave standing and clamped into the shackles he had hanging from the ceiling in the other room. Another ripple of pleasure rolled down his spine as Aerial moved a hanging sheet out of his way to reveal a door. “You’ll be sleeping in the communal space. I’ll show you later if you're not too worn out.” He reached for the key sitting atop the door’s frame and had the door open in no time at all.

There was nothing special about the room. There was a door on the opposite side of the room that also opened out on the deck so that people didn’t have to bring their diseased infested asses in through his room. Everything else was pretty typical… A few cots, a desk and whatnot for him to do his “work,” his demented looking doctor’s coat that he had ripped off some guy years ago, shelves filled with books he’d read once along with a few of his darling toys. It was to this shelf that Aerial strutted, tapping his index finger against his chin before producing a leather collar with a single silver ring for a leash [that was lying around somewhere… he’d worry about that later]. Returning to his slave, he clamped it around his neck not giving a damn if it was too tight or not. It was cute, and he needed a way to distinguish his slave from the others. The doctor was all about marking his possessions. “Strip,” he spoke dully, turning on his heels to dig around in a box for the cuffs he’d stolen from Walter. Whoops. He’d be fine without them he was sure. Besides, they were going toward a very good cause today.

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            "

Laying on that floor made him realize how hopeless he was. Here, Diego was supposed to be fighting for a chance at freedom. In a matter of seconds, it flew away from his grasp. He felt dirty all over; he was ashamed to even breathe right now. How could he live with what he had done? From what occurred, he went from a proud man to a common whore. As for Bec, he was more than ecstatic to use his weakened state to take advantage of him. That offer... that damn offer to ask for anything belonged to the "good" Captain. Bec remained lying at his side, acting like some kind of lover. No... he was far from something like that. What he... what he did... Diego palmed his forehead, trying to erase the embarrassing images from his mind. Right now, he wanted to cry. But... to do something like that would hammer the final nail into his coffin. Diego remained still as Mr. Dead kissed his cheek, toying with the man. That was the question of the century: what would Bec ask Diego for? All this cuddling Bec was doing chipped pieces of Diego's ego. He was crumbling fast; he was felt like a piece of rubbish. When their eyes met and he asked him once again, Diego turned his head away.

"Ya ha dado mi libertad y dignidad. Qué más quieres?"

Diego turned his body away from Bec now, curling up into a fetal position. How could he go on living now? What bothered him the most was the fact that he... that he liked it. He will never admit that a man was able to make him feel good like that. There was a bright side to this: at least he wasn't raped and had his... [ahem]. Today was such a tiring day. Diego's body never felt so... so at ease until now. His body wasn't so tense; he felt like he was dancing on cloud nine. He remembered what Bec said earlier about him. The thought caused him to chuckle... hiding the pain he had within him.

"There's one thing you're wrong about, Bec: Soy patética... Si yo fuera un hombre sencillo, que te había empujado otra vez."

Quote:
OoC
User Image

I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD.
                  _______ _______

Bec was half annoyed by this self loathing thing that the wolf had going on right now but he was really too relaxed to say anything about it. Though seriously, how did one stay so uptight after probably the world most perfected BJ? He rolled his eyes and moved to sit up , "Do you whine all the time or just most?" He smirked nudging the others shoulder with his foot he yawned stretching his arms over his head, now seeing he wasn't going to get to relax a little more with Mr.Fetal Position over here. Standing he pulled up his pants zipping then back over his hips and then looked down at the wolf on his floor with a lifted eyebrow. "I will think of something later, right now I got a ship to launch. Stay here if you want." He waved over his shoulder as he strolled out of his cabin feeling more relaxed then before and he squinted when the sun first hit his eyes.

He looked around deck and sighed, did nothing ever ******** happen unless he was out and about? Hook his thumbs in his belt loops he moved to the edge of the ship, only a few more crates and they would be good to go. "LISTEN UP! I AM SICK OF BEING ON LAND! LETS GET MOVING!" He smirked at the few startled men packing their things and waved to the crew that was on land. "Move it or lose it, I am getting this ship moving in ten minutes and if you are not on it you are s**t out of luck." He swung his legs over the side sitting on the railing of the ship he waved with his fingertips at his first mate before sliding back around to look at the few crew close to him on deck.

He swore if they just looked at him like he was ******** blowing smoke out of his a** he was going to shoot someone. Moving down the hatch he knocked on the wall , eyes moving to Nathaniel and Rex with a smirk, "Get your asses on deck and get this ship ready to move." He turned without anything else, his white tattoos the only things easily seen in the dark before he emerged back on deck clearly not thinking to linger right now. He snapped his fingers at Lucrecia hugging the other sea creature and eyed the new slave he was interesting... and seemed like something rare. Bec liked rare. "Get the boy some water or something, you can get acquainted later Kelby I need you on the wheel." He give the red head a nice smack on his rump before moving back next to the plank leading to land and leaning next to it. There he had given everyone a nice kick in the rump... he wanted treasure and pillaging this loading s**t was making him sick.

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            "

Everything that Bec said didn't register with Diego. His thoughts kept flashed through the images of what happened in here. Back and forth, the images jumped from one event to the next; the noises they made... the feelings that numbed his body. When the door finally slammed, he relaxed his body, rolling on to his back to stare at the ceiling. He still felt sticky with sweat and... his gaze slipped over the material that was crumbled near the bed. A shudder passed down his spine. Diego preferred to be beaten around then have this happen to him. The images wouldn't stop flickering.

Bec's taste still lingered in his mouth; he smelled just like him. Diego wanted out of this room, and fast! He was getting dizzy from the scent of sex. The Spaniard steadied himself to his feet. His fingers quickly worked the buckle on his trousers. Since his shirt was wrecked thanks to Bec, he needed to find an alternative. Sitting near his books was a spare. white shirt. The material was of fine cloth with simple buttons going down the front. Quickly, he slipped it on... only to realize that Bec's stench was all over it; it was the same, sticky smell of Bec's sweat. Without realizing it, he pulled the collar close to his face and took in his scent. The smell... it was intoxicating. Instantly, he pulled himself together, working the buttons on its front.

His eyes soon flicked through the massive collection of literature lying around the room. Many of the authors were familiar to him. But... one book did stand out amongst the rest. In his teenage years, he found comfort in between the pages of Geoffrey Chaucer. It seemed that this book was left untouched by its owner [or previous owner?]. Diego was drawn to it; he wanted a piece of his past in his hands. Quickly, he slipped the book into his shirt before making his way to the exit.

The light stung his eyes as he slipped out of the Captain's quarters. He could hear all sort of chatter and shouting throughout the Silent's hulls. When he took the first few steps outside, he nearly stumbled. His legs were still jelly from the previous activity. It was quite embarrassing. Taking a deep breath, Diego steadied himself to his feet as he began to explore his new "home." Some of the warnings that Bec gave him frightened him half to death. If Bec was capable of "that," then what about the others he mentioned? Diego tried to stay cool, trying to paint a look of defiance on his features.

Quote:
OoC

Greedy Lunatic

User Image

________________________ _________________
                                              Okay, so he didn't smell all that nice and was half drunk maybe but he was standing and glaring. The muscles in his face flinched, the strain of holding the look flexed off his face and he succumbed to the worms feasting on his forehead. A vein in temple throbbed and he began battle with the sun again. His head hurt he couldn't be angry, he couldn't do this back and forth with this caption. Settling with a roll of his eyes and a grunt, he'd deal with him later as in bed. Leaning back on the butt of his boots, lips pulled down int a loose frown. He couldn't just got to bed.

Oh ... was that the game they were going to play? Lazily following the caption and wolf as they ventured off on their dandy little way. Was that really the game they were playing. Fine, Chuck didn't mind working. He didn't mind working with a hangover. Do you hear him BEC! He doesn't mind! Oh but you can't hear him, could he feel it? Damn he hoped so. Taking a moment and following the pair with his eyes he fought back the urge to cringe. Chuck had a thing ... about dogs and canine. They tried his patience and he didn't like them not the sight of them, not the everything really. Bec knew just enough as to why and the mutt was still on the ship disappearing with the caption. Letting another sorry grunt drip from his lips, head finally falling into his hand and shaking.

******** Bec.

With the caption throwing his job description to the wind poor Chuckie had to work for once. Glancing from the cranes, the nets, the crates, the strangers working the supplies into the ship. "Any day now ladies." He was in a particularly foil mood

Was that the caption? Was he barking orders now? Glancing up from the small list of checked supplies; they had food, booze, booze booze, miscellaneous supplies, rations, booze. Looking to the caption and his insipid waving it angered him slightly and couldn't resist throwing up the bird and turning back to the list. Silently counting off the crates with a wave of his finger he tucked away the tattered scrap of paper. Satisfied with his work and partly heeding the captions words the man boreded pussed and bothered. Scratching at his scruff he huffed, his skin was crawling he could feel the bugs, he could feel the mutts stench on his ship. Spin dancing under his flesh as the feeling reaching a peek. Ugh, he needed to scrub himself to the bone, then he'd be clean. Scratching at his arm and neck,hands snapped down, fighting the urge the dirt and the dog.

He was dying!

He stopped, shoving the hand in his pocket and turning down to the dock again, his lips puckered, deep breath flew over his lips creating especially piercing whistle, it was time to get the ******** out of dodge but it also called a certain less annoying blue annoyance. Chuck was the genius that lured the feline on, a little fruit here a lie there. It wasn't all that difficult. Watching he little blue pest flinch the scurry on bored. Eyes flicked up at the sound of the cabin door opening and closing again, lip flexed up, jaw clenched and his mood all but deteriorated. Nostrils swelled decoding their little escapade. CHUCK WASN'T JEALOUS, he was annoyed and disgusted; stomach churned the fruity content suddenly unsettled with the sight of he other knowing full well what had happened.

Chuck wasn't going to play into his little game but he was soon over come with the quiet rage. Heavy boots flung him across the deck, out-stretched hand snatched the man up about the face rather easily. Warm fingers pulsed, twitched, resisted the urge. His eyes were heavy and his grin bitter."Enjoy yourself?" He was territorial, not jealous there was a difference, on another day sure he wouldn't have been s hostile but ... Large fingers squeezed and released, jerk of his arm sending the smaller man stumbling.

(( poop post but ******** it ; w ; ))

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            "

Little did Diego realize that his encounter with Bec had caused a spark of major conflict. The heavy sounds of footsteps penetrated his ears, followed by the smell of brimstone. Diego's eyes flicked up to see a familiar face: the pink-haired man. It was the very same man that Bec "********" before heading into his quarters. It was pretty obvious that this man was going to have a vendetta against Diego. Immediately, he felt his curled hands playing around his neck; he had a good guess what this man wanted to do to him right now. When he spoke, Diego winced. On top of the strange smell of burning soot, there was a sour flavor in his breath. Did he consume vile? Or was that the leftover of last night's drinking? What he said pissed off Diego. He was more than ashamed for the actions that took place moments ago, but it wasn't like he wanted to hop up on the Captain.

The instant "Brimstone [his nick-name for the pink-haired man] let go, he sent Diego tumbling; he ended up falling on his a**. Now.. this was something he's used to: violence. The Spaniard knew how to react to such displays. A defying smirk replaced his previous expression. Slowly, he rose to his feet, meeting eye to eye with Brimstone. Their noses nearly touched from how close Diego got to his face.

"Estoy feliz de que esto está meando fuera, coño!"

He didn't bother to speak English to him; why would he want to say the insult so he could understand it. A chuckle passed from his lips as he moved away from the pink-haired man, slamming his shoulder into his chest. If a fight were to break out now, Diego wouldn't mind. He wanted away to get his frustrations out of him; he wanted to forgot what happened to him. Maybe.. he just wanted it to end; if only it was a new moon today.

Quote:
OoC

Mysterious Kitten

User Image

✖ ✖

ugging the fabric around, he started up the ramp and across the deck, grinning like a fool as he went. Kelby didn't see the need to be so sour when on the sea. After all it just created bad vibes and he wasn't about that, someone could be fierce without the oh so stereotypical ' I'm a cold hearted jerk ' attitude. In fact the redhead would have started to whistle like normal but he was caught slightly off guard when someone grabbed a hold of him. " Whoa there." Came a slightly surprised chuckle, swinging around he peered down to Eldon. Curiosity playing across his face though inwardly he sighed a little bit, ah well he almost made it down the steps towards his room.

Tipping his head at Eldon's words, a slave for him? The new little merfolk maybe? Interesting.. "Oi? Which slave..." Kelby asked on a low coo, pinks glittering in a silent mischievousness as he stared the smaller man down; Eldon's smell of musky death was not what most enjoyed, however it didn't seem to bother Kelby. A soft breeze blew in from the sea, tussling red locks about his head, in his mind a silent greeting from his mistress. Seems today she was pleased at least. Smirking to himself he followed Eldon over to the pair of merfolk looking over each with a critical eye as if they were pieces of fabric that he was deciding on. Of course he knew that the larger was already a slave to a crew member on the boat, Lucrecia. The hell fish, Kelby had heard tales of hell fish when he was little and had no intention of getting to close to the other as he had enough skinned fish.....

Shifting the fabric roll on his shoulders, pinks settled on Marumara dancing in delicious delight as he opened his mouth to speak, voice tricking out in a soft merry tone, "Lo there...." Kelby's attention for the boy was short however as he swung around at the sound of the captain's shouts, the fabric over his shoulders making a deadly swing towards the pair of merfolk as he went. Realizing he might of hit or came close to hitting one of them he peered over his shoulder and the roll to assess any damage. "Head's up.." Came the forgetful chuckle before he nodded at Bec, tossing the roll to one of the men loading the ship. "Careful, just set it outside my door will ya." Boo, he had really wanted to get more acquainted . Kelby looked to Bec pouting, "but I just...no fair." Though he gave a childish reply, he was already on his way to the wheel, the previous slap to his a** having been more than enough encouragement to move.

Said slap causing him to burst out in a strange laughter, as he move. Kelby narrowed pink orbs on the man who delivered it as Bec walked away from him. "Aye~" Came his still pouting reply. Straightening up, two slender peach arms relaxed behind his head before Kelby bent back and arched in the sun like a cat. Taking the time to stretch out now before he spent a few long hours at the wheel. Glancing back to Marumara with a sneaky mouthing of 'later', he started towards the stern; since the helm was located near it.

The metal bladed gloves in his belts catching a glint from the sun and shining out in several different directions as he walked, a soft clink from the metal sounded. Kelby jutted his bottom lip out like a sulking kid as he went, hoping that he could catch his new slave again to keep him company. The clinking paused when he did, stopping when noticing what appeared to be a slight physical indiscretion, involving the first-mate and a man he had never seen before. Ooh my. Glancing over his shoulder, he peered to see if Bec was watching him before he giggled to himself and turned back; chanting in his head like a five year old ' fight fight fight.'

It was an unhealthy thing that always got redheads blood pumping, a good fight. Though he mostly he tried to avoid them himself but he didn't mind a good scuffle or encouraging one. Kelby watched the smaller unknown man tumble to his a** and smirked as said man's expression changed to something of mild interest to him. It was rare to see that look, interesting and rare as he could tell the other meant his defiance and it wasn't just a front. "Estoy feliz de que esto está meando fuera, coño!" Spanish? Kelby's lips made an 'o' shape as he stared on, knowing bits and pieces of the sentence thanks to his time traveling. Having deciphered it good enough to give a throaty laugh before ducking his head and starting back towards the helm, though from the corner of his eye he watched the unknown man slam a shoulder into Chuck. His lips formed a pout as his feet kept moving, pausing at the wheel and sighing to himself. "Hmph." He always missed the fun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - L o o s e L i p s S i n k, S h i ps -- --- - - -- Ha ha ..

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

OOC: Waa kind of crappy but its here!

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image
____can't we just hold hands and watch the sunrise
NYA, I'M S❤ S❤RRY ❣❣❣
Taste the clean water and just breathe____

He was pleased as punch to be with Bael but a sharp whistle had his ears perking up and his tail rose almost tasting fruit on his tongue. He hopped away with a wave at Bael intent on finding Chuck and probably giving him a good scrubbing so he could smell at least a bit less stinky. His nose twitched and he covered it with one hand one he located the tattooed male, his tail swishing behind him. Golden eyes watched him move before he hopped down from his little perch on the higher deck landing solidly and ducking out of the Captain's way as he seemed intent on getting them moving.

He blinked coming on the scene of the two sizing each other up and his ears drooped a little looking between the two not wanting to come between them... but... oh goodness Chuck was smelly... he made a small click of his tongue when Diego pushed into him and he shifted his feet upset by the display. First the feral man chased Bael and now he was being mean to Chuck? He huffed blue hair on his head and ears puffing to make him seem bigger as he moved forward poking the feral man in the arm and wiggling his finger in his face. "Nyah! You shouldn't push Chuck, it's not nice! Chuck is the first mate you know... " Though he wasn't exactly sure what the first mate was himself he brushed his hair down with a few passes of his hand before looking at Chuck with a smile pleased he could help defend him before he covered his nose again not very good at hiding any of his emotions he stuck out his tongue.

Reaching forward he took one of Chucks larger hands and have a small tug before letting go to turn around, "I'll meet you in your home... bluh! I go to get water!", he gave a small sneeze to get the smell from his nose. He turned to look at Diego once more and blinked feeling a little bad for chastising him he just smiled lightly his ears flicking before he turned to hop down into the ship. He liked Eldons little things... there was one where you could take water and put the device in to heat it up. He moved to the others workshop finding it and took it with him to Chuck's room along with a bucket and a rope. Chuck had taught him how to run a bath when he first came up on the ship... one he realized that any water that Baloo touched with his markings purified about barrel size at a time. When he first came on he had been yelled at for making some of the smelly water into regular water so he wasn't usually allowed near the smelly water at all.

He dropped the bucket into the ocean pulling it through the window and filling up the round tub. He dipped his fingers in to make the water pure, the black markings on his body glowing the blue of his hair before moving back to black. He hummed pleased with his work and put the small round device into the tub to make the water warmer before putting the bucket back. He hunted for a scrub brush and some soap sniffing it to find it smelt kind of like lemons he licked it and made a face BLUH! It wasn't sour like lemons but... nasty! He took a handful of the clean water to wash his mouth out hopping as if it would help get the nasty taste from his lips.

_______________I just wanna make you smile

out to sea, avast me matey arr! ~giggle~
bouncyfuzzball BALOO
User Image
User Image

_______ _______

Aw, was Diego wearing his shirt? He spied him out of the corner of his eye smoking another cig because it was the best after some tumble to get that smoke and relax even more. He blew rings into the air wiggling his eyebrows as Chuck flicked him off. Oh? ******** him... maybe later. He chuckled unfazed and continued blowing the smokey rings as he got set to move the ship from port. It wasn't hard to control the wind in their favor but it took a bit of concentration when the wind around them wasn't cooperating. He huffed taking another smooth drag before looking sideways at Chuck manhandling Diego. He pouted, he had really hopped the two wouldn't already be at each others throats but... he also knew how Chuck felt about canines. He rolled his eyes and kicked the plank leading to land up. He was done with this noise, all their s**t was on and the crew was on.

He moved to the center of the ship, a small X marked where it was easiest for him to do his thing and he shivered as he moved into place. It was always colder in this spot where all four of the skull parts embedded in his baby crossed. He could feel them like an ache here and he squared his jaw not liking it one bit. He closed his eyes and took a breath picking up the wind to get them going from the shore and keeping it in their favor. The ship moved slowly at first so Kelby could get them avoiding other ships in port and he listened for a shout to stop or slow down. When they were finally in open water he let the power fade.

"Get the wind at our backs we are heading west towards the tropics I need a place where there won't be questions asked." That meant they would be heading to a pirating town and damn he wanted to get to one. He had head Tirtuga had a man claiming to have a map to some cursed treasure. How interesting would that be? He hummed but they could always find some islands to drop by on the way the sea was their home after all. He took a breath of the salty air and flicked his cig overboard blinking one he realized it had burned his fingers. He cursed having been concentrating a little too much and stuck his pointer finger in his mouth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff