Welcome to Gaia! ::

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            " ¿Me quieres Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me necesitas Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            ¿Va a burlarse de mí Tu lo sabes
                                            "

All Diego wanted was this humiliation to end. Captain Bec was doing one hell of a job proving his dominance over a common slave. He felt the knife slide out of his back with ease, leaving a gaping hole. The wound would be simple enough to heal... if it was closer to a full moon. Merely, the bleeding stopped dripping from the fleshy fissure. He thought that this moment has come to a close, but Bec continued to spectacle, asking him for a please. Diego clenched his teeth. There was no way in hell he would say something like that from a man that happened to stab him seconds ago. But, there was the issue: this man had STABBED him just seconds ago. Closing his eyes, Diego was too ashamed to look.

"P-P-Por f-f-f-favor..." the words tasted like bitter vile.

Captain Bec ended up using his shirt as a towel, wiping his own blood off the blade. Diego was free to press his head against the cold deck. Relief seemed to spread with his cheek pressed against the wood. He could imagine the weight on his back be a burden rather than a crazed pirate. He could barely make out what was happening next. His mind had drifted off to another world. A world far from the likes of these black sails. He was back on the Spanish Coast, watching the white foam recede from the pale sands. The cool breeze was playing through his hair right now... Suddenly, the weight disappeared from his back all together. Diego snapped back to reality. He wasn't walking the shores of his homeland; he was stranded in the midst of pirates in a whole other world. Diego lifted his head from the deck and noticed that Bec had offered his hand! Of all things... the man had just stabbed him in the back, and now he wanted to be chivalrous? Diego pushed the Captain's hand out of the way. Slowly, he steadied himself on to his feet. His wound ached, throbbing from the air. The flesh was slowly knitting itself together, but not fast enough.

His first command was given to Diego; he was to follow the "good Captain." Diego noted the gestures he was making to another crew member. This fellow was just as big as Diego; his hair was a rather strange characteristic for someone that looked human. The instant his eyes fell in Chuck's direction, his nose wrinkled up. Looks were deceiving. There was something wrong with this man. The smell reminded him of a smoldering fire, thick black smoke that choked one's breath. There was no use fighting this simple order. Diego had to follow this man, or he may risk having his two favorite belongings severed. At least this would get him far from the crowd; their constant staring made him on edge. Each step he took felt heavy as if he was being dragged into his own grave.

The Captain's quarters was pretty impressive. All sorts of trinkets lined its walls and floors, ranging from valuables to a strange assortment of under garments. Diego noticed that the Captain was making himself "comfortable" on the bed. Instantly, Diego swallowed. Was he really going to...? A second order was given; he didn't even realize that he closed the door. This was it; he was in a closed room with a sexual deviant [that wasn't like him!]. He noticed that "Mr. Dead [a nickname due to his scent]" padded his bed, offering a seat for him. There had to be something to distract the situation. No way in Hell would be play bottom with him! Diego noticed the massive collection of paintings hanging on the wall. There was a few that he recognized. Donatello, Francesco Graudri... one of the paintings did stand out. Diego didn't go to the bed; he was drawn to a curious painting of sailors.

"Rembrandt?" his eyes felt up every piece of the painting, trying to figure out what was wrong with it. Suddenly, his eyes widened. For the first time [in a long time], Diego was laughing. "Tsk tsk... and 'ere I thought you knew about art..." His accent was quite thick, rolling his "r's" and dropping his "h's." Diego was truly a man that walked the streets of Madrid.

Quote:
OoC Just a head's up... he's talking about "The Storm on the Sea of Galilee" by Rembrandt. Thought it fit the whole "sea adventure" thing.
User Image

I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD.
                  ___________ALL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW FLOATING IN THE RIVER ON LOGS
                  _______ _______
                  GUNNA TAKE THIS SACK OF PUPPIES AND SET IT OUT TO FREEZE ˚

That please felt good... way too good...

Hm, at least the wolf still seemed feisty, something that actually made him a little relieved on one hand and irked on the other. He rolled his eyes, sometimes his own head just didn't agree on things the same way, which was probably a problem. Still, being alive for this long kind of made it hard to get the fun out of life... so Bec was keen on changing his own thinking habits every half a century or so though one thought did keep persisting. He couldn't actually remember why he started slaving, probably something about the crew starving but it just seemed to escalate from there. He scratched his chin, feeling a little put out that the wolf hadn't sat next to him and casually seeming to forget why he had brought him here in the first place... some kind of nagging feeling. He leaned back just casually watching the anxious wolf and chuckling as he tried to distract himself... cute.

Silver eyes moved over the paintings on his wall as if he just noticed them and he slid from his seat shuffling forward with a knowing grin leaning with one elbow on Deigo he leaned forward and looked sideways at the man, "Oh, know a lot about me do ya? Like what I know about art and how no hablo nada de espanol.... though you seem to be speaking english now, a shame I never get to speak anything but english, english, and you guessed it more english now a days. So boring." He rubbed the side of his head, he probably knew more languages then his brain could handle that was why he had this nagging feeling he was forgetting to do something. Still he shifted away from Diego and nodded his chin towards the painting, "Well what's wrong with it? Don't keep me in suspense." He chuckled moving to lean his head in his hand looking at the picture sideways trying to remember where he got it from.

He waited his eyes moving from the painting to Diego suddenly as he remembered what he had been thinking before. "Oh yeah, I kind of overreacted with the knife... getting all ready to use it on the slaver of yours and you kind of ruined everything.... so was half your fault anyways." It was probably the closest thing anyone was likely to get to an apology out of him. He didn't mind apologizing when it was due, but never in a straight forward way and it usually left him kind of embarrassed but relieved to do it at the same time. "Just don't go to the Doctor... or Bael and you'll stay tight as a clam's a*****e." Well wasn't he mr.pep talk today... what was it about the wolf that kind of made him uneasy... besides the slavery part... probably the violence against his slaver... and his defiance had been at least interesting. Too bad he had sworn off taking his own slave... but of he took one now, oh god he could already see a few angry faces. Nope, he was giving this wolfy to his lover.

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            "

He should have expected Captain Bec to take a gander at his "priceless artwork." Pain shot through his back when he leaned on Diego; the only sign of discomfort he gave was a muffled grunt. Instantly, Bec started a long-winded speech about his "this" and "that." To Diego, it sounded like a proud rooster on the walk. Some of Bec's locks swung across his face as he leaned to gain a new perspective on the piece. Bec wanted Diego's thoughts on this "Rembrandt" piece that hung proudly on his wall. Diego rubbed his face [from forehead to chin] before he began his analysis.

"For one, de signature is wrong. Rembrandt started signing 'is works with a 'd' in 1633, de same year t'is piece was commissioned. And... you can clearly see that t'is signature is 'Rembrant.' Next, de dutch painter 'as been credited as a master of the chiaroscuro style of art. But, you can clearly see t'is painting lacks a stronger contrast of light and de darkness is clearly muddy, not de stark blackness seen in 'is other works. De biggest, and most obvious blunder, is de subject. T'is painting depicts a scene in de Bible in which Jesus and 'is apostles are crossing de Galilee. You can clearly see thirteen figures here, right? In most of Rembrandt's works, he always added himself into the picture. Where's de fourteenth member? Where is de cowering man at de starboard?"

"Espero no puso la moneda en esto..." he concluded his analysis.

Out of the blue, Captain Bec brought up their earlier encounter. Was.. was this an apology? If it was, this was the worse-sounding one Diego had ever heard. Instantly, Diego was pretty confused at the affair. Why was this vicious pirate attempting to apologize for being in character? Bec saying "I'm sorry" WAS out of character. When he mentioned the doctor and this Bael character, Diego palmed his forehead. So, she was filled with more sodomites than the Captain? That was just peachy. How was he going to get his shoulder patched up without putting his a** on the line [quite literally]. Since the pirate was being "casually," Diego wanted to ask.

"Por qué entonces, Bec? Why did you want me? I don't take kindly to pinchazos like you."

After that, Diego pushed Captain Bec off of him. His eyes met the Captain's gaze; he didn't falter in his glare.

Quote:
OoC
User Image

I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD. I AM MY OWN DAMN GOD.
                  _______ _______

Oh well wasn't this wolf the master of all artwork ever? Of course, Bec probably knew have that stuff... at least about the fourteenth man and he rubbed his chin looking at the painting just as before. "Hm. I didn't pay for it... like most of the stuff in here." That might have been a jab at Diego... maybe. He shrugged not really caring one way or another, maybe he himself would paint over the fake so it would at least stop offending his eyes... he could always chuck it overboard. Considering the irony of throwing a painting of sailors into the sea made him grin and he patted the side of the frame, when they were deeper into the sea he would find out if it could float.

Oh? He inclined his head towards Bec at the question and slid his knife free to clean under his fingernails, how long had it been? Oh yes, why had he wanted to buy Diego was it. He blinked at the push eyes going from casual to cold in an instant and he didn't glare at Diego as much as just stare him down. "Why? Does it really matter. Weren't you caged up and beaten like a dog?" His voice was low and slowly grew more fiery as he spoke and he moved towards Diego clearly unhappy and gave him a harsher push back after sliding his knife into his sheath at his hip. He gave a soundless snarl and turned away from Diego. Hadn't he tried to apologize enough? Trying was better then nothing and he could have just left the wolf on the deck with "rape me" carved into his back. His hand found his temple again, what the hell was that thought?

He turned back to meet Diego's glare with silver eyes that seemed distant... why was he being so nice to him anyways? An apology? He wasn't the leader here Bec was! He eyed Diego again before settling with his eyes and hooked his thumbs in his belt loops. "You remind me of someone." He moved behind him to dip his hands into what appeared to be a long coat full of pockets pulling out a healing potion he balanced it on a finger and held it to Diego, "... here." He seemed almost pouty about giving away one of his potions but s**t the other was being all bitchy about a little stab wound.

Taking a few steps back he slid onto his bed and looked to the painting, "How do you know so much s**t about paintings anyways?"

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            "

Bec's comment brought some laughter out of Diego. Of course pirates never paid for such luxuries. Wasn't it in their motto to pillage the villages, drink all the grog, and ******** the ladies? Well, Diego questioned whether this crew followed the third step. The two were silent for a moment. Even though the scene seemed "boring" to an outsider, there was an internal battle of dominance going on. Whoever wavered their gaze was clearly the loser. Bec tried a different tactic in this stare down. Once more, Bec drew his blade in attempt to clean his nails. Diego knew the real reason for such actions. The Captain wasn't going to scare him with this threat; he already experienced the business end of that dagger. Both his fists were balled up, trying to keep himself from strangling Bec. Bec finally answered his question with another question. This was a sign of desperation, a sign of a fragile man. Inside, Diego was beaming. Of course he had to respond to Bec.

"Am I in the same situation now, cabrón? O apuñalar alguien es cómo saludar en esta lista?!"

Clearly, he wasn't going to bring up that he was trying to assault one of his sailors for molesting him. At first, Diego was sure Bec was going to carve him up some more. But, he ended up sliding his dagger away... and giving him a hard push. He ended up connecting with the far wall, sending some of the Captain's booty to the floor. Pain shot up through his back; the wound had opened up once more. Blood trickled down his back and stained the floor. Within seconds, the wound closed up, starting the healing process all over again. As previous, Diego was not deterred; the Spaniard stood back up without losing the anger in his eyes. Suddenly, Bec turned passive. The Captain's posture changed drastically; his tone became neutral. What phased Diego was the fact that he gave a vague answer [whether it was true or not]. He reminded Bec of someone? Obviously, that's why you make the life-changing choice of purchasing a slave. Was he trying to bring back someone from his past? Or... has he become a replacement of the last toy he broke? It didn't matter to Diego; the deed was done. He had become part of the Silent's property.

Then, Bec moved towards Diego once more. Was he going to attack him again? Diego was on guard as the Mr. Dead leaned passed the Spaniard and rifled through a coat. Slowly, Diego relaxed, wondering what he was doing. Shortly, Bec pulled out a curious bottle. It was a simple flask with a cork lid; it was sealed with wax. Was this... was this an alchemist potion? Why was this infamous pirate giving him a helping hand? From the sealing, there was little doubt that Mr. Dead had magically found a way to poison the bottle.... as far as Diego knew. He took the offer.

"Gracias..." Diego decided to play nice just in case Bec was in a "stabby stabby" mood again.

As Bec made himself comfortable on his bed, the Spaniard uncorked the bottle; pieces of wax littered the floor. The instant he taste the potion, he winced. The taste was indescribable; he left something slimy slip halfway down his throat... and the other half remaining in the bottle. He ended up chugging the rest of it, emptying its content. His back suddenly weaved itself back together, closing the wound. A sigh of relief passed his lips. At least there's no chance for infection to set in. The shirt had lost all purpose; there was a massive hole in the back. Plus.. the added bloodstain and dirt made the thing a filthy mess. He eyed Bec, wondering if it was safe to remove the garment. When he inquired about his background, Diego felt that he was in the clear. The Spaniard worked at the buttons of his shirt as he answered Mr. Dead's question.

"Soy un hombre educado.... still new to the idea of being a slave."

When the last button was plucked, Diego pulled the ruined shirt off to inspect the damage. This wasn't like the fine cloth he was used to back in Spain. It was spun with a rough material that made him itch greatly. When he pawed his neck, he felt the leather collar encircling his neck. The only reason he was given this collar was because of the feral blood that ran through his veins; it was a warning to all of who he was. The days of being human had long since ended; thoughts of a cure and revenge remained.

Quote:
OoC I couldn't help but post again... plus... I thought shirts were so over-rated.
User Image

_______ _______

Huh. Was he laughing? Bec didn't really know what to think of the rich sound other then that it was nice to hear. Still he had years of stare downs behind him from scarier men then Diego this one was almost boring in comparison though the thought of maybe dragging the other male into a fight wasn't as fun when he was hurt... now that he was healed however was a different story and a small hum of interest escaped his lips before he laughed outright shoulders shaking from the others words. "Hm, I guess you could say stabbing in a greeting on this ship. One way or another." His grin was wicked and he was in a very "stabby stabby" mood, though probably not the one Diego was thinking of. Sigh, why hadn't he dragged someone else in here, had to be the straight guy... not that he wasn't in a habit of pushing his luck.

He pretended like he didn't hear the thanks beads clicking in his air as he moved about his cabin letting Diego feel more at ease as his wound healed. Though at the movement of cloth silver eyes turned to the other and damn, well if he wasn't in the mood before a good muscled chest was always a sight. He barely heard the last thing the other said a small 'hmm' was all that was really in response as he moved closer to Diego looking from his chest to his face with heated eyes. "You are kind of stupid for an educated man." His hand was warm as it rested on Diego's chest and he leaned in closer to him moving onto the balls of his feet so their eyes could meet at the same level. "What would you do if a woman took her shirt off in front of you, hm?"

He licked his lips, metal stubs flashing in the light of his cabin before his other hand snaked up to the back of Diego's neck fingering the collar and hooking a finger under it he tugged it lightly just for the wicked fun of it. Oh? Was he going to make the other uncomfortable with his advances... that was kind of the point and half the fun. "Hm, your really not into men... are you sure? Have you tried, aren't educated men all about learning new things." He whispered moving his hips forward until he was flush against Diego. His breath probably smelt like his cigarette and he leaned forward unable to resist giving a small lick to the other's throat right above his collar with a small hum of delight. Fighting and Sex were probably his two favorite things to do in this kind of monotonous world... and hopefully this would turn into either one of those.

Sure he was interested to learn more about the male, but Bec had never been one to turn up any kind of opportunity... he was a pirate for a reason after all and damn he loved it.

Unbeatable Noob

6,700 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ⓓoesn't Ⓟlay Ⓦell Ⓦith Ⓞthers

☠ ======= ☠ ======= ☠ ======= ☠ ======= ☠ ======= ☠

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Σldon groaned as he was left to clean up the mess the slave had left for him; he hoped things would be better for him but, knowing that captain it would just mean that the crew got weirder. Eldon sighed and walked up to the slave trader before looking over the smaller merfolk, he was also a rare type like Lucrecia. He was thin to and looked as if he had seen some hard time but, that was fine because they could always get him back to fit shape. Lucrecia and Walter knew best about that thing so he would introduce him to them later. The kid was a Treasure Bringer which was rare and to be sold like this was even more amazing. The captain would want him for his skill but, for a damn good price as well. Which meant, Eldon had his work cut out for him which from the look of the guy was going to be rather simple. Walter didn't seem like he knew much but, he had lived for a very long time and done alot of studying and he knew when something was good or now. When they were offered Lucrecia he dropped the deal by one third upon finding out of his blindness and the fact that Lucrecia had been known to be outwardly violent and dangerous. It was only by one third because even without his vision and him having a high threat rate he was rare. You might never find any another one and in such a good condition. Good thing the idiot couldn't give birth or there would be hell on this ship. Though, there were a few that could now that he thought about it, and it worried him in the worst way.

"Okay, as you can see the Main Man has stepped off so, I will be continue the transaction against my will. Damnit. I'll give you thirty gold coins and that only cause of his rarity. He had been threw hardship which is easy to tell, he is at age of birthing which means tending to him if he becomes with child will be costly, and seeing as he has been on the market for some time his value is not that of ones in our slave crew such as our Hell Fish. You have one offer and you will ge tone offer so take it or leave it. I don't want to get ugly it to early in the morning." Eldon had not meant to come off so harsh but, he just hated people and being around anyone outside of the crew was a task he did not enjoy in the least. He sighed softly but, it was a good deal to have the kid on board. Finding treasure would be alot easier and he could have the perfect fish trio. Walter could map out places known to have treasure, Lucrecia could scout, and this kid would be able to find the treasure. There would be no time wasted with those three hard at work.

"You? Kid, what is you name anyways?" Eldon looked to Marumara with a sharp look. He was short but, this was one of the few moments he had height of their slave. It pleased him inside a little but, not very much.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Risky Squadron

User Image
                                            ¿Me favor Tu lo sabes
                                            "

Diego should have known better than to let his guard slip. The sudden laughter of Bec made the hairs on his neck stand; his comment just made things far worse. Great, the sodomite was hungry... for a piece of Diego. On the outside, Diego acted unphased as Mr. Dead paced. Inside, however, he was panicking. There's no way in Hell he was going to allow another man to treat him like a woman. Several plans passed through his mind, trying to find ways to avoid a confrontation ending on his bed. He could always kill the man, but the crew would tear him to pieces. He could lie, telling him that he's diseased. But, didn't Clyde brag about his Bill of Perfect Health just a few days ago?

By the time he returned from thinking, Bec was too close for comfort. His scent was overpowering. On top of the scent of decay, heavy pheromones was dashed in. The Captain's gaze changed dramatically; Diego recognized the stare. He always made that look when he found a plaything for the night. This is his first experience of a man coming on to him. Diego had no idea how to react in this situation. The Spaniard didn't respond from Bec's insult. He was more concerned with his caressing. Bec's hand was quite warm. Diego's body started feeling out; he had missed the soft touch of company... of a woman's company. The instant their eyes met, Diego's face became red with embarrassment. What Bec said next caused Diego to take a step back in fear.

"Mierda..."

There was little time for Diego to react. Bec's hand snaked its way under his collar. His body seemed to react the more he was played with. What he said next cemented this situation. Was he going to be raped? The thought of being violently assaulted in such a manner faltered his glare. When Bec pressed himself against him, his mind was going crazy. He wanted out of his situation! But... his body was reacting in the opposite manner. It wasn't the lack of sex that caused his body to react; it was the lack of intimacy. For so long, he hadn't been touched like this. The caressing touch, examining one another through lustful gazes... a slow embrace... a tickle of a whisper... tasting one another... Diego's back arched with Bec's assault on his neck, causing him to slip up; a soft moan escaped his lips.

"Esto está mal," he told himself, "No puedo reaccionando así a otro hombre."

Slowly, Diego found himself moving his hands towards Bec's shoulders. His skin had the soft feel of a woman, but his body was rigid. It lacked the supple feel. Despite smelling like the dead, his flesh was warm; it was welcoming. But... he was still another man. Unlike previously, he gave a soft push, trying to get Bec off of him. Diego ended up bowing his head, pressing his head against his bare chest.

"I don't usually reject advances like these with violence," was his only response.

Soon, Diego pulled away from Captain Bec. He wanted to calm himself; his mind was too cloudy to make any real decision. Right now, he blamed the waxing moon for his behavior. Though, he didn't want to admit the truth; the effects of the moon would take place three days from now. He soon found himself pacing near the bed, ripping his gaze away. He may reject the idea of this, but his gaze and body says otherwise.

Quote:
OoC >___< this was one tricky post to type.

Sparkly Fatcat

8,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´

Marumara of the Banarang Dyiol

•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•

Marco wasn't about to smirk, most wouldn't have payed that much this particular slave was ugly to the majority of buyers and they didn't want a scarred up thing like Marumara. Never mind that they didn't want disfigured slaves should the boy have children (never mind that most humans were so disturbed by that once they learned of it he was completely out of the running.) The fact that the mermaids skin was starting to take on a gray hue from lack of water was also a sore point, keeping a mermaid like this one watered on land wasn't an easy task!

"Agreed." He'd bought the boy for sixty pieces of a silver, so it truly would be an increase of money for him. His last owner was killed in a rather brutal wagon crash, when Maru survived and the master didn't the man's family became convinced the boy was bad luck. Which lead to Marco's good fortune, he could make thirty pieces of gold go for a long long long time. Looking over the boy, he made a motion for the mermaid to get the hell up instead of sitting on the ground like a dumb animal.

Marumara huffed in dislike, before turning violet eyes on the male who was offering to buy him. He wasn't extremely tall but he was bigger than Maru and that was always a reason to be concerned. Tilting his head to the side, the young mermaid could honestly say that he was surprised he couldn't rememeber the last time someone had asked for his name.

"Marumara of the Banarang Dyiol." Maru spoke quietly, it was so odd all these men were odd. Never mind that he wouldn't be able to take care of himself in the ocean anymore, all he remembered was land, and blood. His name was an odd one, not many mermaids would name there children after a Zebra fish but it was a name of his own choice. The Banarang Dyiol was a name for mermaids of the Australia and New Zealand that were lost, had been taken as slaves or gone missing. Maru was all three, he didn't even know where the hell he was! From what he knew of a map he'd been all over Asia and Europe, but at the moment he was completely lost!

He was curious though, the big grey man had told Marco that he, Maru was to be for Kelby. What the devil was a Kelby (it sounded like a fish to him)? Was that some sort of pain machine? Over the years, Maru had associated Master's with pain. A few had been kind but they were so few and far between that Maru didn't even both getting his hopes up. Trying to ignore his trepidation, the light green haired mermaid stood his legs seemed to jerk and shake as he stood. It was so disorienting. Maru hoped if they continued to dose him for pregnancy it would be better than what they gave him now.

•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´
• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•

Mysterious Kitten

User Image

✖ ✖

ike most mornings Kelby was one of the first crew awake and in turn one of the first off the ship. Not feeling the need to wait and greet the captain but then he rarely did, seeing as how the other seemed to sleep much later especially after drinking. Besides that they really only met if the other needed a patch in clothes, fabrics, the sail or someone to take over steering the ship, given that Kelby didn't feel the need to seek him out. Though however little they normally interacted; there was an unspoken respect for his captain. As such, occasionally when he returned from his explorations in the towns; being that as it always seemed he was the last one back to dock which meant the captain was normally about then, Kelby would bring something soft, silky and very expensive for the Captain's quarters.

While he had every intention of bringing something back with him for the captain that wasn't just; fabric for the sail, clothes and bedding, he had gotten a little to friendly with one of the vendors and ended up wasting the morning away 'playing'. " ...Mmm.." A pair of scar littered, peach arms stretched above a firebrick head; taking a large, heavy roll of the finest black fabric with them; Kelby might appear to be a rather weak man, but he had plenty of 'hidden strength' outside of his skin-walking abilities. Leather boots created an eerie clicking against the dirty poorly constructed streets of the town; almost giving the man the air of a cowboy heading towards his last showdown, as he headed back towards the ship.

A smile found its way up, shining towards all the commotion he saw ahead of him. Seems everyone is awake the man thought to himself a slightly bitter hint held in his mental voice. Getting closer to the ship he eyed the barrels of what appeared to be rum and other goods as they were packed into the ship, suddenly his fabric didn't seem that big of a haul. Well and the various amounts of candies the man had pocketed while the merchants weren't looking, but those were for him not everyone else. "Ah well.." It was something, and technically it was work? Kebly chuckled merrily to himself as he picked up his pace, his specially made tailor gloves resting in the loops of his double belts the sharp metal of them giving a hellacious glare out in several directions; he carried the gloves mostly for intimidation and haggling purposes when he went into towns, otherwise he simply used them in his work or when skinning an animal for its hide.

Interesting.

Upon further inspection of the bodies on deck it would seem the captain wasn't about, though there was a fair amount of other crew on hand. His lighter red orbs landed on Eldon amused that he seemed to be the one handling a slave vendor. Amused in the sense that he figured this was a responsibility for the Captain or the first mate not the...oh hell what did short stuff do again ? He chuckled to himself again, getting closer to the ship, he knew Eldon's job and actually thought it was one of the most important but it was still fun to tease the other even if it was just to himself that Kelby teased. Hell truth be told he had one of the more useless jobs on the ship and he knew this, granted he could steer them out of any storm the b***h sea could toss at them but well...one would assume the Captain could do the same.

With a thump, he rested the fabric roll that was hanging over his shoulders on the ground near the ship, eyes twinkling childishly as he noticed a merfolk standing and giving his name to Eldon. Marumara, curious name. Marumara seemed to be a rather rare little fellow by the way Eldon talked, little ugly but everyone had scars it wasn't anything new to him certainly. A new slave? Kelby didn't honestly see much use for slaves on this ship; given of what he had came in contact with of the crew, ninety percent of them were horniest seadog's he had ever met. So sexual urges, well they weren't something that seemed to be neglected around these parts he grinned a little wider at his own thoughts. Ah well he needed to get things done rather than stand and stare. Picking the fabric roll back up the fiery redhead turned his thousand watt smile towards anyone that happened to be in it's path, aiming to get himself up the ramp and to his room with the good, though he wouldn't mind of course stopping to shoot s**t along his way being the chatty character he was when provoked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - L o o s e L i p s S i n k, S h i ps -- --- - - -- Ha ha ..
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lucky Wrangler

User Image

The snaking, slithery man was clearly a drunk, long black hair swaying as he searched his pockets for drink. Rex might have said something about trouser pockets being a rather ill-conceived places to keep bottles, but... well, there was no use arguing with a drunk about booze.

"The bird's Snaps. He's not too cute, an' I'm damned glad he don't talk to be honest. Dunno if he'd have anythin' nice to say." No compliments, not likely. Hard to imagine any compliments coming from that mean black beak. Of course, Rex didn't keep company for flattery. Snaps was a good friend in his own way, but that was another story for another time. Anyhow, the man seemed plenty distracted by the arrival of the new slave, who didn't seem particularly pleased to be present in their company. There being some talk about the other being a werewolf, Rex found himself being rather unsure if he wanted this man on the boat with him - but it was the Cap'n choice, so for better or worse Rex was quite content to leave the scene.

At the very least, he could avoid making enemies with the werewolf. Despite his overwhelming lack of education in this area, he was quite sure that a werewolf was not at all a pleasant enemy to have. Particularly because the only pleasant enemies, in his opinion, were the ones you had in front of the business end of a cannon... and he could scarcely turn the ship's guns inwards.

He followed the man - Nate. Hell if Rex was going to bother with anything like "Nathaniel" - what in the world were all those syllables for? He wasn't particularly scared of offending this man, who was a little on the lanky side and... well, a drunk. Rex had never bothered to be afraid of a drunk.

"Don'tcha worry 'bout Snaps, he'd sooner eat the cook than end up in a stew. 'sides, bet you he's all gristle and grit on the inside anyhow."

An indignant screech followed - but at the very least gave Rex a chance to catch the apple before the distracted bird could make a move for it. He bit into the fruit under the glare of the blue-feathered friend, and caught up to Nate in the ship's shared sleeping quarters.

"'s not bad 'ere. Why'd you wanna sleep in the nest? ain't gonna be bit enough for me, you an' the rum all three of us. An' I really get the feeling it comes to that you gonna push me off before you drop the bottles, y'know. So if you don' mind we'll do the drinkin' down here an - " He held out a hand, stopping the bottle from reaching Nate's lips.

"You gonna show me the guns first."

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx Christopher stood rooted to the spot; he was standing listening to what was going on inside the room in front of him. He started to slowly wonder if he should take off after all there were some pretty angry yells going on inside the room. Clearly, he had seemed to have awoken the person who was to be his trainer, and it was pretty clear the person wasn't a happy camper. However, were would he go, he was new to the ship, and he didn’t want to come off like he was not following the orders he had been given once his feet were on the deck. Christopher then clearly heard the bit about someone better be on their deathbed and Christopher backed up a few steps it was now or never that he should leave this angry person. Christopher was about to go when the door opened, and a man stood there. Christopher was taken by surprise as he looked at the male who stood in the doorway. The man was wearing a short silk robe, and it wasn’t even tied. Christopher's eyes snapped up quickly as he realized that if he looked down a little lower, he would be getting an eye full of the guys one eyes monster. So Christopher zeroed in on Aerial’s face taken in the others good yet colorful look. He wasn’t sure what he had been expecting that the person who would be his master would look like but clearly this wasn’t it. Christopher looked at Aerial, he felt pleased that the person before him was different he took a few glimpses into Aerial’s cabin and saw that it was just as colorful. He would have liked to step inside the room and look around at the colorful décor. Yet; he wouldn’t enter his master's room, unless he was invited inside so he would have to wait. Christopher then heard a weird tapping sound like feet on the floor and without think he looked down and noticed the furry animal that was moving in and out of the others feet. It was kind of cute and Christopher fought back the feeling of picking the fuzzy little animal up and petting it. Just as he was thinking these thoughts Aerial bent down and picked the ferret up and placed it around his neck Christopher couldn’t help but smile finding it amusing.

Christopher raised an eyebrow as Aerial invaded his personal space there chest touching clearly he was the more built body between the two of them. He didn’t know how, he should answer the question he, in fact, hadn’t had a body exam in god knew when maybe he should take the guy up on his offer. Then he had a thought was this guy even a doctor? Was he going to be the slave of the ship's doctor? he thought that would be a grand honor. Then again, it wasn’t to surprising given his ability to heal his body through the most extreme danger. Christopher's thoughts were cut short as he felt a hand move down his chest moving to rest on his hip. Christopher flinched slightly when he felt Aerial hand cupping his crotch it was enough to send a shiver down his spine. Nonetheless, Christopher, for the most part, remained unfazed he had experienced such sexual harassment in the slave house that he wasn’t affected by mere touch alone anymore. If Aerial wanted to get him going, he would have to do more than merely think that his hand would do the job. There would have to be chains and wipes involved and that was something Aerial would have to discover for himself, and he wondered how long it would take. The thought of such play sent a warm wave throughout his body, and he felt lightly excited.

Christopher listened as Aerial spoke, and then he slowly shook his head no at the question about being a mute. He was slightly interested in finding out what kind of method his master would invoke if he chose to remain silent. He thought this over for a few moments and then decided that he shouldn‘t keep quiet. “No, I’m not a mute. I apologize for my silent. It's just I‘m a little amazed that I‘m to be your slave.” Christopher answered. Christopher frowned when Aerial questioned his bluffness to cover up for his small manhood.“I assure you that isn’t the case. If you still want to give me one of those full examinations, I’m sure, you will see for yourself that I’m as healthy as a horse.” Christopher smiled before adding. “And hung like one to.”

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
Lolin Cifer

Current mood/color: Excited/Red

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{{A deep amber-orange flashed across his feathers from the roots to the tips. No doubt Cifer caught the voice of a fellow avian! Thrilled at the discovery, he swiftly untangled himself and made a beeline for the source. A friend! I could finally find a friend!! Red swarmed in the fray as Cifer's excitement spiked higher. His brown eyes landed on the blue parrot stationed on the new crew member's shoulder. "Hello!" Cifer cried happily while he skipped to the side closest to the smaller bird. Out of politeness, he beamed a soft "Nathaniel" in greeting. The drunken man proved likeable so far, so Cifer found no reason to be rude.

Satisfied with this, Cifer diverted his entire attention to the previously indignant avian. "My name is Cifer! I would like to welcome you aboard!" He kept his tone affable but reserved. Birds did not take well to strangers like any human. Briefly Cifer's eyes flicked to the human post. From what he could tell, the parrot was in good health. That increased the human's status in Cifer's mind. Many humans he knew to possess birds rarely cared further than providing food and water. Personal experience taught him that. "May I know your name and the name of your friend?"
}}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((Out Of Colors:: Sorry it is short right now))

Lucky Wrangler

User Image

Now, it wasn't to say that Snaps did not normally understand conversation.

Closer to the truth was the fact that most conversation simply did not concern him. People - well, pirates in particular - tended to talk about money a lot. What use did a parrot have for money? Or slaves? Or all the other idle conquests of land and sea? Hardly anything. As long as there was food to find - and there was always food to find, although he'd much rather let the blond work for it than have to sharpen his beak and get it himself - Snaps was a happy parrot.

Well. Perhaps happy was not the correct word. Not... satisfied, or peaceful. But he was content. And the rest of the talk in the world was all mindless babble.

Nonetheless, when a particularly clear voice hurried in their direction, the bright blue parrot lifted his head and watched it's owner hop over. Who was, for all intensive purposes, a large red bird. Well - he was like no bird Snaps had ever seen. But he had feathers, hadn't he? And a beak. Sure, below that he had a face that looked more like Rex's than a pigeon's, but... well, it was hard to deny wings and the doubtless voice of a bird, far less lewd and harsh than that of his normal, humanoid company.

For whatever reason the creature seemed pleased to see him. This was strange, but... nontheless somewhat pleasant. No one had ever bothered to welcome him aboard anything before, and he had certainly been aboard quite a number of things before. He supposed there would be no harm in extending the courtesy? Ignoring the confused look from the blond beneath him, Snaps opened his beak to squawk.

"My name is Cerrando Del Vega. Or... Snaps. It's a rather nonsensical name but I've gotten more than used to it so use it if you must. The man's name is Rex, don't bother with him, he hasn't got much of anything interesting to say, but he will give you food if you ask loudly enough. What is it you do here?"
User Image

_______ _______

The others surprise at his advance made him chuckle so close to the other male that the vibrations moved through his chest. As the others eyes faltered he took it as a good sign shifting his hips to show he was excited by their closeness as well. He savored that taste of the other male, licking his lips. The moan was like candy to his ears and he was famished. Oh it was bad was it? The other's body was saying otherwise and Bec was about to trace up the others sides when a small push made him frown denied what he wanted. He gave a small pleased sound when Diego leaned against him and he reached up about to thread his hands through the others hair when Diego pulled away. Bec stayed where he was for a second crossing his arms and leaning on one hip he just smirked, "A little violence could spice it up, but probably not for your first time."

He wasn't going to give Diego much time to think on it. Virgins were tricky, but the other seemed very reactant to his touch which was always a pleasant sign so he decided to keep it up. He moved so Diego's pacing took him closer and grabbed one of the others hands to turn him to face him. It happened in a matter of heartbeats Diego turning towards him, a gray hand threaded through the back of short black hair, and his lips sealed over the others before anything else could be said about it. It started as a soft brushing of lips and he licked along the others lips before pushing harder not one to ask for anything and not wanting the other to think to hard about it. The kiss sent an electric tingle up his spine and he practically purred as he pulled back waiting for Diego's reaction.

He leaned closer to their chests touched, just light brushed of skin on skin as his hand moved from the others hair to dance down his spine. "I don't take rejection well you know. This might be a one time offer." His voice was low and heavy with lust and relaxation unlike before. He gave a scrape of his nails up the others spine, not hard enough to leave marks but just enjoying the others soft flesh and the feeling of muscles flexing under his touch. He liked Diego's blush, on this ship finding a blushing partner was as rare as finding a virgin and he had both lucky him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff