Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Yes. We can finish whenever you get back, I'll probably be on. And since you'll be leaving, this'll be my last post. x3 ))

The first thing he noticed as the haze surrounding him began to fade was the sensation of cold flowing over his lips. It was liquid heaven, truly. Bel had no idea who or where it was coming from, but he really didn't give a damn. It was welcome.
Choking slightly, he parted his mouth and sat up, tongue flicking out to lap at the water greedily. And when he could drink no more, he sighed, eyes cracking open.

"Mm..thank you..."

Bel offered his savior a small, but tired smile.
((...I have /got/ to post faster. XD Now I'm all confused as to what we're doing...*Dead* ))
Bellelune
(( Yes. We can finish whenever you get back, I'll probably be on. And since you'll be leaving, this'll be my last post. x3 ))

The first thing he noticed as the haze surrounding him began to fade was the sensation of cold flowing over his lips. It was liquid heaven, truly. Bel had no idea who or where it was coming from, but he really didn't give a damn. It was welcome.
Choking slightly, he parted his mouth and sat up, tongue flicking out to lap at the water greedily. And when he could drink no more, he sighed, eyes cracking open.

"Mm..thank you..."

Bel offered his savior a small, but tired smile.

((ah- waaait! I might not have to go.. XP Cause mom is sleeping.. X3))

Jason was slightly taken aback, his crimson hair flopping in front of his eyes slightly as he pulled back the bottle. "Umm..Your welcome.." He muttered, blushing and looking away.
Bellelune
((...I have /got/ to post faster. XD Now I'm all confused as to what we're doing...*Dead* ))

((Ignore bagel post~))
Rukoto
Edward spun around, suprised. He blinked slowly at the other boy, processing what he'd just said.
"Oh.....sure, I guess..." the offer had caught him offguard. He walked over to the boy who'd called at him, still clutching the muffin as though his life depended on it.

((I guess so...I'll be here for a long time, though xD))

Dyn smiled, holding out the ear of corn he'd bought.
"I thought I heard you ordering. You like corn, right?"
Finally... I might have a chance at someone who can help me out with this thing. Dyn's smile widened a little.

Ruthless Phantom

Dynadin

Dyn smiled, holding out the ear of corn he'd bought.
"I thought I heard you ordering. You like corn, right?"
Finally... I might have a chance at someone who can help me out with this thing. Dyn's smile widened a little.

Edward hesitated; he couldn't believe someone was actually going to give him free food.
"Yeah....thanks....." he took the ear of corn silently, turning it over, as if it were not real food. Satisfied with his examination, but still confused, he sunk his teeth into the sweet golden vegetable, holding the muffin in his other hand.
(( Yay~ ))

Bel sat up a bit more, wiping excess water from his mouth with a thumb. He was still a little too out of it to realize his current position, and was actually idly wondering why the other man was blushing. Had Bel been in his right mind, he would have been hiding. Or blushing. Or crying.

"Mm..do you mind if I..go back to sleep?"

He was still tired, and halfway convinced he was dead anyway. Why else would an angel have appeared before him?
Rukoto

Edward hesitated; he couldn't believe someone was actually going to give him free food.
"Yeah....thanks....." he took the ear of corn silently, turning it over, as if it were not real food. Satisfied with his examination, but still confused, he sunk his teeth into the sweet golden vegetable, holding the muffin in his other hand.

Dyn took a bite of his own food.
"So, what'scher name?" He mumbled through a full mouth, taking full survey of the other boy while he munched.

Ruthless Phantom

Dynadin
Dyn took a bite of his own food.
"So, what'scher name?" He mumbled through a full mouth, taking full survey of the other boy while he munched.

"Edward," Edward mumbled through a mouthfull of corn and muffin. He was thinking of what the guy wanted...surely no one was nice enough nowadays to give out food.
"What's yours?"
Rukoto

"Edward," Edward mumbled through a mouthfull of corn and muffin. He was thinking of what the guy wanted...surely no one was nice enough nowadays to give out food.
"What's yours?"

"I'm Dynadin Grausherra. Nice to meet you!" Dyn paused for a second, thinking over his next wording.
"So...are you looking for a Soulity too?" Dyn watched Edward's reaction carefully. He swiped a lock of thick purple hair out of his way before taking another bite out of the roast.

Ruthless Phantom

Dynadin

"I'm Dynadin Grausherra. Nice to meet you!" Dyn paused for a second, thinking over his next wording.
"So...are you looking for a Soulity too?" Dyn watched Edward's reaction carefully. He swiped a lock of thick purple hair out of his way before taking another bite out of the roast.

Edward paused and bit his lip, having almost completely forgotten why he was in this area.
"Yeah. Yes, that's what I'm doing." He sounded less than happy about it, as he turned back to his half-eaten ear of corn. The color of the white-yellow vegetable almost matched his short-cropped locks, and as he munched the corn, Edward realized how odd it must have looked to some people.
(( Meh. *Kicks back, muffin in hand, and watches* ))
(( ...*Blink* I've killed them. o_o ))
Rukoto

Edward paused and bit his lip, having almost completely forgotten why he was in this area.
"Yeah. Yes, that's what I'm doing." He sounded less than happy about it, as he turned back to his half-eaten ear of corn. The color of the white-yellow vegetable almost matched his short-cropped locks, and as he munched the corn, Edward realized how odd it must have looked to some people.

He tried to ignore the slightly downtrodden look Edward got when he mentioned the Soulity. It didn't sound like the other boy was doing too good. It didn't really look like it either, considering his rather dirty state. "I'm not having much luck either," He bit into the leg again. "Maybe we could help eachother out." Again, he watched the most likely older boy for a response. It would be nice to have someone to travel with... somebody pretty... He mashed that thought almost as soon as it popped up.

Ruthless Phantom

Dynadin

He tried to ignore the slightly downtrodden look Edward got when he mentioned the Soulity. It didn't sound like the other boy was doing too good. It didn't really look like it either, considering his rather dirty state. "I'm not having much luck either," He bit into the leg again. "Maybe we could help eachother out." Again, he watched the most likely older boy for a response. It would be nice to have someone to travel with... somebody pretty... He mashed that thought almost as soon as it popped up.

Again, Edward didn't respond immediately. He set down the finished ear of corn and watched Dynadin for a moment.
"I suppose that's not a bad idea..." he mused, "I wouldn't know how it would work; I've never tried that." what was he talking about...it really couldn't hurt.
"How old are you anyways?" he asked, wishing right afterwards he could have rephrased the question - it sounded rude.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff