Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Blake Zianna Ryan

T h i s x Used x To x Be A x F U N H O U S E x
xB u t x now it's fullx o fx EVIL clowns.
I T ' S x time x To x s t a r t x the x C O U N T D O W N x
I'mxg o n n a xburn x itx downxd o w nx down

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blake looked over to Xero.m"Hey baby. I'm sorry for earlier. I..." Blake's sentence was cut off when Jake had lifted her out of the water. The way he had, she flipped backwards and fell head first into the water. She came back up laughing. "Jerk." She said splashing water at him. She swam closer to the shore and started walking up to Xero. "I'm sorry i ditched you. I didn't intend on coming here with out you. I just needed to talk to Jake and this is where he was." She said with an apologetic tone. She rose up on her tippy toes and kissed him. "Come on and get in. babe." She said looking up at him with her big green eyes.

I'm x gonna x b u r n x it xD O W N

Yamaha R6

((Out of Cheerios: ))

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

X
X

User Image

J A K E R O B I N S O N
✘ Grim ✘

Only a F E W know i'm part of the S A I N T S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Blake flipped and landed in the water Jake smirked as he watched her come up.Raising his hands in self defence he laughed at the droplets of water that splashed on his face from her attack."It;s what i do."He said easily answering her letting her move to shore as he remained in the water floating on his back
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    Most THINK I'm a S A I N T

Normal Outfit

Dodge Charger SRT

AvaHuntress's Partner In Crime

Ice-Cold Cultist

User Image
“Silver”
Madeline "Maddie" Parker.

"That one chick, the one with the blue eyes...."

Madeline stoped waching tv as she didnt get an awncer. "I guess i will go now." she told herself and walked outside. She got into the car and started riveing to the beach.

As soon as she got there she sighed. She found a parking spot and got out. She grabed her bag and unhooked her board from the roof of her car. She locked the car and put the keys into her bag. As she started getting closer she recongnized Jake in the water and and Blake standing off somewhere. She looked over to the water and took off her clothes, placeing them near where Blake's where. She put down her bag also and put on her rash gaurd over her bikini. She strapped the surfboard's cord to her ankle and jogged to the water, getting in. After a while she reached where Jake was and she sat down on her board. "Hey" she said with a smile.

Who knew that the blue eyed baby could grow into a trained detective?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Tra la la la la~. Please click first picture to see her outfit. (: ))

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageX x X x XUser ImageX x X x XUser Image

█████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████

User Image

☾ ℓ υ η α ☽ X x X

Josie sat at her desk in headquarters perpetually bored out of her mind. Was Leila going to come or not? Maybe Boss Lady had gone to the beach? But then again, that text made it seem like she was really bent on giving her a stern talking to. What a joke. Like she had said, the dead were dead and what’s done is done. It wasn’t like even if she got yelled at, it’d change anything. The worse she could do was kick her out of the Saints…or make her go to the beach. But she doubted that’d happen. Glancing at the pictures of Gannon again, she couldn’t help but laugh. She loved to pick on guys.

To: G-Boy
                                                    SMS: Vampire Vixen huh? Pssh and I know I’m gorgeous, try again. FYI, I don’t fear the sun. I don’t fear anything. I just don’t like the sun. I also don’t like tan lines. So Josie no go.

And just for good measure, she attached the pictures she had of him to the message. Haha, he should get a kick out of that one. It seemed like Josie underestimated her boredom so she began doodling on some paper and smoked. Lighting her cigarette, she decided to find another victim to pick on. So she proceeded in writing names down of guys she knew and pulled them out of a pen holder she had emptied out. Well well…and the winner is…

To: Blonde Boy Jake
                                                    SMS: Well hello there stranger. How does it feel to be slowly dying from skin cancer? I’d love to come out and play but I’d get arrested for being naked…Stop imagining me naked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                    Dickhead put his hands on me. But you see...

I'm not here for your entertainment.
                                                    You don't really want to mess with me tonight.
                                                    Just stop and take a second...I was fine before you walked into my life.

'Cause you know it's over before it began.
                                                    Keep your drink just give me the money.
                                                    It's just u + ur hand tonight.

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageXero Alexander Laughtner
Eclipse

Don't talk to me like I'm the fool, cause Eclipse's AK 47 is waiting for you. ♥I will kill you with it...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xero stood up, "O-ok..." Xero walked into the water to his ankles, afraid of drowing.... But what if he told her he can't swim? Would she go for someone else?... He got to his knees and smiled, This isn't so bad! he thought. Now he was at stomach level, his fears grew as he got deeper, he stopped. Looking at Blake, his smile weak. In his mind, his eyes widened. He got a little bit deeper and froze completely. He hated that Jake, so what if he tried to swim just to impress Blake?.... At the thought Xero went under the water, trying to defeat his fears. Appearently he did, and once he rose he screamed, "I am the sea monster! I will defeat you, Blake, with my awesome water skills!" He played around, splashing water on both Jake and Blake.

User Image
♥ There is fun in Death if your not the one to die with my AK 47...♥

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

X
X

User Image

G A N N O N R A Y
☠ Ace ☠

A S k e l t o n In my C l o s e t
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gannon had left his office and the building HQ before his phone went off again.Rather then answering it quickly Gannon kept driving and soon enough he made it to the beach where the vehicles of his fellow friends sat pulling in beside them.Before stepping out he pulled out his phone to start texting Josie back,But before he did he took a picture at the pictures she sent him his overly happy expression turning sound in and instant and turning into one of being irritated."Where the ******** did she get these,I didn't see her with a chace to take pictures of it."He let out a groan as he started the text finally.

To:Charming Vixen
                                                    Glad you know,To bad i just cant find a way to crack that hard shell of yours.Stop being a sour puss,Get your butt down to the beach,It'll be fun,Least till my girlfriend decides to show up.:P.My neck needs biting little vampire Ha!Too Funny,Come on ya big baby.

Gannon happily texted her back and slipped his phone into his pocket,Rather then changing his clothes in the car right away he made his way down to the others moving quickly to avoid getting sand inside of his shoes and rather then sitting in the sand he took a spot on Jake's towel laying back and looking at the sun letting the others have fun while he waited for his next text.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    Ha,I wish a S k e l t o n was there it's more like the G r i m R e a p e r

Normal Outfit

Dodge Charger

Out Of Currency:
=User Image

Blake Zianna Ryan

Blake laughed. "Oh no. Not a terrible sea monster." Blake said in a girly voice. She swam away from him poorly acting like she was scared and trying not to laugh. She loved how playful he was. It was one of the reasons she fell for him. "What am I going to do?" She said in the same voice. "I'm just a defenseless girl." She said placing her hand on her forehead as if she was a damsel in distress.

Yamaha R6

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

X
X

User Image

J A K E R O B I N S O N
✘ Grim ✘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jake remained relaxed in the water while the others decided to play with each other Blake going to be with her boyfriend leaving him alone until Maddie arrived beside him floating on her surf board.Moving off his back and standing in the water he smiled at her."Hey Maddie"He answered giving her another one of his happy smiled before he moved back from the water."I'll be right back,Catch a good wave."He told her before moving away from the water and back to his towel taking a spot next to Gannon as he relaxed giving him a friendly hello before picking up his phone and shades slipping them on checking his phone he read the message from Xero but left out a reply due to the fact of him already arriving.His attention had moved to the thought of her naked for a moment before he pushed it away in a hurry.

To:Jose
                                                    It feels good to get a tan, And i'm not imagining you naked,That's not something a do!...maybe a bit but you tainted my mind with that answer!

He texted her back easily bringing his phone with him for a moment while he sat on the dge of the water digging his toes easily into the sand.Swimming would be fun but having others around would be a lot easier.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Normal Outfit

Dodge Charger SRT

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageXero Alexander Laughtner
Eclipse

Don't talk to me like I'm the fool, cause Eclipse's AK 47 is waiting for you. ♥I will kill you with it...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xero looked at Jake, Run up to Blake and lifting her up. "Got ya little girl! Time to take you and we will both slam dunk Jake into the water!" He said and set Blake down, jumping on Jake's back, pushing him down. He laughed, "Slam dunk!" Xero said, pulling Jake out of the water. He punched Jake playfully, a sign to leave Blake alone for now. It was her and Xero's date. Not Jake, Blake, and his date. That would be GROSS. Xero laughed, though he stopped and got serious as he found out that his feet weren't touching the ground. He freaked out, running to were he was touching the ground.

User Image
♥ There is fun in Death if your not the one to die with my AK 47...♥

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

█████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████

User Image

☾ ℓ υ η α ☽ X x X

Josie didn’t know whether to be pissed off or offended…or both. For one, her “boss” hadn’t come yet and for two, Gannon was going to be killed. Who did he think she was? He wanted her to entertain him until his girlfriend showed up?!? What kind of bullshit was that? Oh no no no no no. Josie was nobody’s understudy. She could handle this situation in one of two ways. Send him a vry rude and very pissed off text telling him she was going to key up his car or…go down to the beach and whoop his a**. But she wasn’t going to do either of those things. Nope. She was going to simply ignore him and let him entertain himself while the sun burned holes into his skin. But, she wasn’t going to forget it. And as sure as her hair was black, she was going to make him pay for his naïve little comment.

Twirling her phone in her hand and taking a long drag out of her cigarette, she smirked when her phone dinged. Another text. This time from Jake.

To: Jackie
                                                    SMS: Wtf? Do I look like a Jose?!? Feels good to get a tan? It feels good to be pale but nooooooo everyone wants to linger around in the sun! And my naked body is so amazing that nothing you imagin would even suffice. Sorry, guess you’re gonna have to jack off to something else. Haha

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

X
X

User Image

J A K E R O B I N S O N
✘ Grim ✘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jake gave Xero a glare as she had dunked him under thee water just before his rush to shore to get his phone,But now he was drying off for a bit and his phone seemed like his only amount of entertainment.He hadn't even gotten a text from his girlfriend yet and he wondered what had been keeping her busy.Checking his phone he opened the text he had received rolling his eyes at her comment.

To:Jose ;P
                                                    Just a bit,Yes it does,Being a tan ghost isn't that good.And your naked body doesn't need to be stuck in my mind,Aside from your jack off comment.I have a girlfriend so that isn't required at all.You only wish i did.

A smile pulled at his face as he sent the message,With the message finished he moved his legs further in the water laying himself back in the sand letting it stick to his back as he relaxed letting his sunglasses cover his eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Normal Outfit

Dodge Charger SRT

User Image

Blake Zianna Ryan

Blake watched as Xero punched Jake. She knew he did that to tell Jake to leave her alone. Blake had tried before to tell Xero that Jake was just a friend. Was he? Yes. Yes, he was. But Xero had never believed her. As Xero freaked and swam back to the shore, Blake looked at his curiously. "Babe, tell me something." She said waiting for him to get a bit closer. "Can you swim?" She said trying not to laugh. If he couldn't, she didn't want to make fun of him, but she was trying not to laugh at the question.

Yamaha R6

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Nicola Griffin Way

Nicola felt around for her phone on the side table, until she heard a thud, something landed on the floor. She groand knowing it was her phone that hit the ground. Pushing her self up and then leaning down to pick her phone up, seeing who had texted her. "Wonderfull a death, but on the bright side I have the day off to go to the beach, and hang out my Jake."She siad with a small jump off of the bed. Nicola smiled getting changed into what she is going to where at the beach. With putting her hair up in a pony tail, slidding her sunglasses on top of her head, grabbed her towel, phone and keys. With all that she left the house and slipped into her car.

To: My love
Hey I will be there soon, don't do any thing crazy...at least until I get there.

Nicola pressed the send button, pushed her sunglasses down to cover her eyes, started her car and pulled out of the driv way and onto the street. Humming along to the song, made her trip some how go faster, before she knew it Nicola pulled up to the beach. Parker her car next to someone else. Hoppingout of the car she looked toward the beach seeing some people in the ocean. A smile came to her face seeing Jake lay on the sand near the ocean. Once on the sand Nicola slipped her sandels off, walked over to where Jake out his stuff , she placed her stuff down next to his. She noticed someone else clothing next to his, but she shruged, taking her shorts and shirt off. She walked down to where Jake is and stood next to him. " You seem to be living the paradise life."Nicola said with a smile, looking down at him.

Siren: second in command

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

☾ ℓ υ η α ☽ X x X

After what seemed like centuries of waiting, which in truth was only about twenty minutes, Josie decided she was going to bail. If Angel wanted to reprimand her for killing someone, she’d do so whether or not Josie was here anyway. Besides, she could use a drink. Sure she was going to wait for Gannon to go drink with her but…he decided to piss her off yet again today so he wouldn’t have the pleasure of hanging around her. Leaving a note for Angel on her desk that simply said “Yell at me later,” the dark-haired girl exited headquarters, mounted her bike, and took off down the road. Once she reached her favorite bar, she decided to return Jake’s text.

To: Blondie
                                                    SMS: Haha so your girlfriend can satisfy you eh? Doubt it.

After pressing send, Josie propped herself up on a barstool and winked at the bartender. ”Give me the usual.” Although the bartender knew what she wanted, Josie decided she was going to drink what she usually drank times five. She was in the mood to have fun today and if she was going to wallow in the sun for the rest of the day, she had to be drunk. Of course that wasn’t how a regular person would think but Josie was pretty far from a regular person. During her time in the bar, she had taken shots with practically everyone in there, had five glasses of beer, and who knows what else. Once she decided she had enough, she stumbled out.
                                                    It was a good thing she was near the beach. If not, as wasted as she was, she would’ve likely caused a wreck trying to drive. Spotting the crew of people she recognized…or thought she recognized, she headed towards them, a can of beer in her hand. Seems like she decided to take her drinking party to go. ”Hey bitches!!!”

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

X
X

User Image

J A K E R O B I N S O N
✘ Grim ✘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jake remained relaxed on the beach while his lower half continued to get splashed from water by each wave that had been lucky to make it up to him.His attention turned to his phone as it went off the second time,Reading it over quick he moved to the next message read it and started his replies back to both.

To:My angel from heaven above
                                                    I' just enjoying some rays in the sun,Need to get myself looking nice in a tan,Don't worry about that,The crazy fun only starts once you get here.Can't wait till you get here <3

To:Jose
                                                    My sex life is none of your business,Maybe you need to get yourself laid,Might keep you out of my business.Only kidding...but still not telling you squat

Sending both his messages he rested his phone on his bare upper body.With the sun be blocked by a figure Jake turned his attention to the individulal removing his sunglasses to look at her a smile coming to his face as he sat up resting the phone beside him. razz aradise only happens when your with me."He answered her givng her a smile."Gunna sit on the sand or in my lap,Your choice."He added turning his attention to the drunken yelling in the distance behind them."well,She's drunk."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Normal Outfit

Dodge Charger SRT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items