Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

This story is about your character and their adventures throughout Espor. One night they get a note from an annonymous source, it reads:

Dear (Your characters name here),

I'm writing to you regarding a job that needs doing.
            For me, it's too much hustle, but for you it will pay off greatly.
            How about I will send half of the money I'm offering to do the job with this letter, hm?
            If you're interested, my messenger will give you another letter with name and location on it.
            If you get caught, you're on your own.

Yours truly,
            Mister.

Who is he? How did he know you can be hired to hurt, or even kill someone? As soon as the stack of coins rattled in a rather huge satchel, you couldn't help but to forget about any question you had regarding that Mister. You took up the offer and messenger gave you second piece of paper.

Hektor Cyne. Uswa Palace.

P.S. I knew I could count on you. Or was it my money?

You couldn't care less. The job will be done as soon as possible.
            At least that's what your character thinks, let me tell you that this Mister has something against you and wants you dead, for whatever reason it might be. (Please include this information in your profile. Also, for more info on our Mister, please look him up in my little codex.)

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      Rules?!
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    - I expect only the best out of your characters. You have so much freedom. Work with it.
                                    - No Mary-Sues and no overpowered characters.
                                    - Drawings/CGI pictures only. No photographs.
                                    - The world will be created on the go, so we will all have the right to create a quest/plot/place of interest. Don't be scared to share your ideas!
                                    - This is a campaign, which means everyone should play nicely and together. I will trigger main events that I have planned out, to make sure that our RP runs smoothly. This is not much of a free roam I'm afraid.
                                    - PM me all profiles.

Also I wanted to take time to let you guys know that I honestly don't mind short responses. (AT TIMES!!) Regularly I'm looking to post about 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes when we get action packed scene, I can understand that fast paced scenes can't work as well if you start describing every single move, this is when the "I'm okay with short replies" rule comes in.

Any new rule will have a *new* at the front!

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      Characters?!

Profile?!

[imgleft] Link to your picture [/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]Full Name:
                          Nickname/Alias: (Does your character have a pet name, fake identity, or any other thing they like to go by? Put it here.)

Orientation: (Ex: Straight, Bisexual, Homosexual)
                          Birthday: (Self explanatory)
                          Biography: (Short one, just main stuff that are needed for your character development)

Species: (Human or a fantasy race)
                          Build: (Long legs, chubby cheeks, or muscular arms?)
                          Height: (In inches)
                          Weight: (In pounds)

Strengths: (What makes them stand a bit above the crowd? [Ex: Courageous, good listener, calm under pressure] Not supernatural abilities.)
                          Flaws: (Refers to negative personality traits, not a weakness. Make sure it's a deep flaw that could actually affect your character, not something trivial like "She can't dance". [Ex: Lies constantly, socially backwards, hot-tempered])

Powers/Abilities: (Here is where to put any superhuman powers and other abilities your character possesses. Be sure to balance them out with weaknesses, or your character loses credibility. This section may be optional depending on what genre you write.)
                          Source: (How do they use their powers? [ex: shoots fire from hands, can read minds with their ring)
                          Weaknesses: (Make it something that your character exclusively is weak to, and keep it credible. [Ex: A 4-headed radioactive dinosaur is not a credible weakness.])
                          Restrictions: (An absolute necessity for those with supernatural powers. [Ex: Can only breathe fire when angry or can only cast darkness spells twice a day])

Song: (A song you think best suits your character)
                          Tropes: (What about your character is stereotypical or cliched? [You can't say nothing. Every character has some kind of cliche in them])
                          Originality: (What makes your character different from one like them?)
                          One Word: (Use a single adjective to sum up your character in a nutshell)

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      Calendar?!

User Image

Names of the week days:
            Moonday
            Towerday
            Wineday
            Thunderday
            Fireday
            Swordsday
            Saintsday

Dates to keep in mind:
            5th Pente - Summer Solstice

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      Map Of Espor?!

User Image

Nations:
            Human Race - Corantis - Chet - Codex Entry
            Elf Race - South Yokota - Heisan - Codex Entry
            Fae - North Yokota - Un'mal - Codex Entry
            Dwarf - Stox - Hildfeld - Codex Entry
            Giants - Sellum - Garada - Codex Entry
            Djinni - Montecelio - Quash - Codex Entry

Coin:

Ain, Diel and Yul.

Yul can be identified as a bronze, moderate-sized thin coin with simple designs. One side had a girl holding stalks of grain in her hand while the other was a ship.

Thick, moderately-sized and made from silver are the several characteristics of Diel. It's a coin that's moderately embellished with one side it has a picture of the king and queen and on the other is a picture of a dove.

Ain is made of gold small and thin with the royal crest (or can be changed into something) at one side with the other the (insert Deity here or can be changed) and decorated with many embellishments.

One Ain was equivalent to fifteen Deil and thirty Yul was equal to one Deil. Five Yul can buy you a piece of bread while two Deil can get you clothes and a decent, second-hand weapon. And one Ain can get you three days worth of stay in a good inn.

Those are just rough example for our coin. We will have more detail on it later on.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SunShine Boo
Little bump to bump it up in life.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SunShine Boo

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SunShine Boo

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Uswa, beautiful town in the middle of nowhere. Passer-bys consider it a "wonder", due to the design, what looks like a single tower that's connected to the nearest cliff by a long bridge. There's only one entrance gate to the east, and one emergency exit at the west bottom of the tower.

Our story begins with four stranger, having the same goal: to kill Lord Hektor Cyne for money. Nothing honourable there, is there? Greed has driven those characters to where they are now and it's up to them how they'll handle their job, the job that in their mind was theirs only.

Little did they knew what was going on in the background this whole time.

It's summer ball at the Uswa palace, everyone dressed beautiful, masks covering their true identity as they flow through the dance floor and hallways. Hektor is currently at the platform at the front of the hall, watching everyone from up above as they drink and eat to their hearts desire.

“What happens now?” Hektor asked a hooded man that was stood next to him.

Only a smile could be seen from under the dark cover of stranger. His eyes carefully scanned the surrounding while everyone seemed to fail to even notice him. “We wait, my dear friend. We wait.” He said in a hushed tone of voice.

Wiping sweat from his forehead, Lord Cyne nervously looked over to the man, but was scold for doing so straight away. “I'm sorry, I just... what if any of them succeed?”

“They won't even get close enough to see that sweat on your forehead. Rest assured.”

Another woman came up to Hektor, bowing in front of him. “My dear lord, I just wanted to humbly thank you for this opportunity to celebrate Summer Solstice. It's a ball everyone will be talking about in months to come.” With that, another bow was aimed at the Lord, and she walked away, not even noticing the man next to him.

“She didn't even look at you.” Hektor muttered.

A sly smirk creeped up on his lips. “That's true, my friend.” He hissed. “Because there was nothing to see.”

As soon as Lord Hektor Cyne looked over to his right, the dark figure vanished into the thin air.

Current Date: 5th Pente
You can find out a little more about Uswa in The Codex.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
      User Image

xxxxxxROLE: Battle Magexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx COMPANY: Hektor Cyne
                                  xxxxx
                                  xxxxxxHEALTH ◢■■■■■■■■■■◣ 100% xixxiiixLOCATION: Uswa Palace

● ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ●

Last three years have been Cain's luxury life. She could spent hours in the palace library and not be bothered by any real problems other than Hektor's money. That's all he used her intellect for: where and how to make more coin. It wasn't something Cain was proud of, but it secured her place in Uswa, and she enjoyed this careless life way more than that of a traveller. Wondering what's gonna happen next, where to get some coin for food and where to find shelter for the night.

Thinking about her past life, Cain drifted far out in her imagination, think of all the “what if's” that could have happened if she didn't find her way here. She kept rolling and fiddling with a soft powder brush when someone knocked on her door. She quietly waved her hand at one of the five servants that were helping her getting ready for the ball, ball that was going to change everything.

“M'Lady.” Beautiful, tanned and young girl approached her, humbly bowing in the process. “Hektor Cyne has sent his messenger to let you know that the ball has began, and yet his fiery beauty is not there by his side.”

Girls all around her began to chuckle, giggle even like those five year olds that she remembered from her classes. “I've always said, if not the fact that our Lord Hektor Cyne had so many kids with his current wife, he would move seas and mountains to be with you.”

Sly smirk appeared on Cain's lips as she looked up at the girl who was pinning up her curly hair. “Our Lord is very happy in his marriage. He's complimenting me purely because he thinks it will make me forget how much money he owes me.” When her hair was up and done, she twirled around in her stool and placed her elbows on the dresser behind her. “I know my looks make me appear as innocent and naïve, but girls, let me teach you that there is no greater weapon than beauty combined with a small dagger. Acquire both and you will rule the world.” With a nonchalant manner, she got up and walked around a beautifully decorated screen, pulling on her garment for the night. “We really should start to do my hair last, ladies.”

“M'Lady, if I may. When we leave it till last, the bun always looks way too tidy. Messy updo gives you the fiery look that our Lord is seeking.”

“Too bad I'm not interested in what he's seeking.” She hissed under her breath, not too loud. It was for her ears only.

With a slight grunt, Cain has finally slipped the dress on and girls hurried around and started to fiddle with all the little accessories. “M'Lady.” One of them began again. “I know you really liked that copper masque that we got on the market last night, but we've decided to go a step further and-... well. This is a humble gift from us.” With that, she passed a little decorated box.

Cain couldn't help but to gasp slightly. She was used to gifts from her admires, but her girls? Tonight of all nights?! “s**t-...” She muttered, and quickly looked up to see all the girls having that terrified look on their faces. “No-! No! No! No! Wait. I didn't mean it that way. I'm just caught off guard.” She muttered, pulling the ribbon undone and uncovering the beautiful white masque made out of the thinnest and lightest, but yet purest porcelain she has ever seen. Her hands dropped along her waist as she looked up at the bunch like a lost puppy. “What am I going to do with you all?” With that, she smiled like the previously mentioned five year olds, while she threw herself into the eldest ones arms.

Ten minutes it took Cain to sort herself out after the little show in her bedroom, but she managed to look just as dashing as she was before her outburst full of tears and sobs. She was so ashamed of herself for being so weak, for getting caught off guard. It wasn't meant to go that way! She was finally ready, and waiting for the guards to open the door to the ballroom.

“Gents.” She smiled, bowing her head ever so lightly towards the both of them before she vanished between the guests. Vanilla and honey smell filling out the room, as she marked her territory around the people.

Knowing all the gossips about her person, she couldn't help but to smile to all the people who looked her up and down. She could see gossipers and sh*t stirrers pretending to be all nice and nodding their heads in a greeting manner, Cain decided not to care and just turn her head away from the bunch. Finally, she walked before her Lord Hektor Cyne, wealthy man, or so people think. With a delightful smile on her lips, she lowered herself in a humble bow. “My Lord.” She muttered, walking up to the man.

Hektor at first quickly bounced out his chair, as if it was on fire and reached his hands out to her, to pull her into his arms, but he stopped himself in last moment. “Ekhm-...” Clearing out his throat, he nodded his hand and reached his hand out to her, leading her up and to the empty chair on his right. “I'm glad you could make it.” He said, sitting her down in the chair.

“As am I, sir.” Brushing her dress to the sides, she sat herself down and with head held high, she scanned the room. “I see loads of strange faces, people I've never seen anywhere near Uswa or your lands.” She muttered quietly, squinting her eyes slightly.

“Oh, I know dear.” He said, sitting himself down. “I know.” With a sad face, he looked to his right at his advisor. Her, of all people? He could only wonder how much coin it took to win her loyalty.

royalmustard's Queen

Hourglass

A τ ɱ ɪ ʀ ɑ

ROLE :: Assassin x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
HEALTH :: ◢■■■■■■■■■■◣ x x x x x x x .x x x x x x x

x x x x x x x x xUser Image

The underground had a myriad of infamous figures--black market dealers, mercenaries, slave traders, assassins. Atmira was one of the latter, and an assassin of impressive renown, at that. Not only did she offer services to all races and all corners of the continent, but she also had an impressive performance record and a nonexistent arrest record. No one knew who she was, what she looked like, or where she lived, but anyone who was anyone could get a message through the grapevine in the span of a few days at most. Finding her if she wasn't intending to be found, however, was nigh impossible.

In light of this, the identity of a certain Mister that commissioned her most recent job could've easily been anyone from a mistress to a business rival, but the amount of coin--and the hand-delivered letter from a messager directly to her person--raised her suspicion immensely. Very few people in the six kingdoms had the money and the resources that were revealed in this single, unmistakable display of power. It wasn't any of Atmira's business to question her clients, but for the first time, she felt curious; something about this job set her ill at ease, and she rarely ignored her professional intuition. Silently, she had scaled the rooftops fifty paces behind the errand boy to his destination, only to find that the trail led to a web of deliveries through which the message had been sent.

Something was rotten.

Pride overcame caution in the end, however; for the integrity of her reputation, the young woman had set out towards Uswa. She discovered that there was to be a ball within the month--a perfect opportunity to kill Cyne and let suspicions fall on one of the party guests. Fortunately, she was familiar with the landscape and with the layout of the tower, and was able to reach the top a few days before the event. Sure enough, the palace was well-guarded and well-fortified--money was as much the blood of life as the lifestream was the blood of magic--but the price of aesthetics was security, and rich people were as vain as they were self-preserving. After some searching, Atmira found a skylight that would give her access to the rafters, eventually leading into the grand ballroom. The stage was set, and all that remained was to wait.

-

Once the guests had begun filling the halls, the assassin slipped through the skylight under cloud cover, scaling across the wooden beams that supported the ostentatiously high ceiling. She scanned the crowd below, marking anyone that stood out, and zeroed in on Hektor Cyne. There was that feeling again--the unease, the clenching of her stomach. Surely, it wasn't nerves... what was it about this job? It was like animal instinct--a dog that raised its hackles when its sixth sense alerted it to danger. Her periphery caught something moving beside her target, and her muscles tensed. She didn't sense anything there, but again everything shrieked for her to run.

'No. I won't let nerves get in the way of everything I've built.'

Atmira hadn't panicked in five years, and she wasn't about to give into emotion now. Though she hadn't exhibited any signs physically of the minor turmoil she had been experiencing mentally, it bothered her that she had been shaken at all. This was just another job; she'd taken on a royal assassination this year, so Cyne was minor league in comparison. Still, she couldn't escape the foreboding air as she removed two blow darts from her satchel, her eyes locked on her prey. She was waiting for an opportunity... or perhaps for the figure in the shadows to confirm her suspicions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff